♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

*** Yesterday, June 15, CoffeeGreate revealed on Instagram that Park Hyung Sik had thoughtfully sent a coffee truck to the set of Park Seo Joon and Park Bo Young’s upcoming film “Concrete Utopia”. PHS is such a sweet friend to PSJ to display support and also to his co-star in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.  The coffee truck sent by Park Hyung Sik bears a sign that reads “Park Hyung Sik’s Utopia,”.  A banner next to the truck— displaying photos of Park Seo Joon and Park Bo Young—refers to their characters’ names, which read, “Let’s go, Min Sung and Myung Hwa! From Park Hyung Sik.”  These are their ch aracter names in "Utopia".  I'm glad that Park Hyung Sik and Park Seo Joon have been close friends ever since starring in "Hwarang". Love their strong friendship. I love both the men PARKS! hahaha - I hope we could get to see them working together again.  :kisslevel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIwJEQD0P5/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=89ce78f3-7b5c-4116-8fd8-5c9b0f29743a

• Like 1

*** I've watched his movie, "Juror8". The film is based on a true story, in which ordinary people on South Korea's historic inaugural citizen's jury became passionately involved in uncovering the truth about the killing of one's mother. PHS is Juror8 here. His persuasive ability has help the other jurors to see the facts clearly and eventually change their votes. In the end, Juror 8's calm, quiet demeanor leads the jurors to all vote not guilty.The story takes place in 2008 during South Korea's first jury trial. Eight ordinary citizens from different backgrounds are summoned to be jurors of a criminal trial. By the end of the movie, Juror #8 has proven himself to be a true hero for standing by his principles and having the courage and skill to put them to work. He eventually gets the jury to find the defendant Not Guilty, and in the process, he avoids sending an innocent person to jail. IDK if this movie is still streaming on Viki. :kisslevel:

• Like 1

*** Im Siwan posted on his Instagram photos of a coffee truck sent by Park Hyung Sik to the set of his new film “Stolen Identity” with a caption - “Thanks, bro!” in English and continued in Korean, “I’ll share and enjoy it with everyone.”  The banner next to the coffee truck, reads, “‘Stolen Identity.’ To all the staff and cast, please take good care of our Siwan hyung. From, Park Hyung Sik.”   Park Hyung Sik is so sweet.  :GN1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQlPoUurN0d/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=c2a4d56e-9b8e-4f56-9965-69890a089a7b

202106271341382310_1_20210627140311419.j

202106271341382310_2_20210627140311434.j

photos source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000460124

• Like 2

*** So NICE to see The Wooga Squad got together for a special event yesterday, July 5 because it's Choi Woo Shik's live online fan meeting. Choi Woo Shik thanked them for coming despite their busy schedules. He added that Hyung Sik actually came right after his drama filming "Happiness". He has to go back again for filming right after the event.  I love how they keep their friendship strong even with their busy schedules. Their friendship is genuine. They're funny when they asked to answer the question about what Choi Woo Shik had picked as his most attractive physical features in a past interview. PSJ & V were teasing him about his "body" - And yes, PHS looking as handsome as ever!  I hope the best for him. V is so CUTE. Woo shik has daebak guests in his FM. I love how this group support each other in every way they can. They ROCK! So COOL to see so many stars in one frame.  :wow1:

park-hyung-sik.jpeg

photo source : https://news.nate.com/view/20210705n37822

• Like 3

10 Korean Dramas That Portray Healthy Relationships

With the landing of the Korean wave all over the world, people in the remotest places of the globe can now connect to and relate with the stories portrayed in Korean dramas. Among all the genres that K-Dramas are popular for, romance dramas are the most beloved and for good reason too! They portray beautiful relationships, very human situations and provide healing to the soul. However, the relationships shown in these dramas don't always portray happy relationships. Here are

10 Korean dramas that give us shining examples of healthy relationships!

photo1352205.jpg

photo1352210.jpg

"Strong Woman Do Bong-soon"

This drama gives us a refreshing role reversal where the petite female lead protects the more physically imposing male lead. Besides, the love triangle here is better than any other. Superpowers, cute romantic scenes and a murder mystery all in one: that is exactly what is drama is.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

• Like 3

***Waiting for the MV of Peakboy to come out to see the Wooga Squad reunion.  His new song is titled “Gyopo Hair”. “Gyopo” is a Korean word referring to Koreans who live overseas. I'm sure as a Wooga Squad  they will bring more life to the mood of the song.  The music video will be released on July 25 at 6 p.m. KST. :heart2beat:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=433&aid=0000076003

• Like 1

Peakboy's upcoming music video to feature plethora of celeb cameos

BTS’s V, actor Park Seo-joon and other celebrity friends of singer and producer Peakboy will make cameos in his upcoming music video for his song “Gyopomeori.”

According to Peakboy’s label Neuron Music, the video is set to be released on July 25 and will feature V, Park and other actors such as Park Hyung-sik, Choi Woo-shik and Han Hyun-min.

“Gyopomeori,” which means “overseas Korean hairstyle,” is an electronic hip-hop track. Peakboy revealed that he was inspired by the hairstyles that were popular in the 1990s. The song tells people to be confident when choosing their own style and be happy without worrying about others’ opinions.  

The celeb-packed video is already garnering attention as it will see the reunion of all five members of the club “Wooga Squad”— V, Park Seo-joon, Park Hyung-sik, Choi and Peakboy. “Wooga” is short for the Korean phrase “Woori-ga gajok-inga?,” meaning “Are we family?.” Though not actually related, the members of the squad consider each other brothers and are often seen supporting each other's projects. 

BY SHIN MIN-HEE [shin.minhee@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 1

*** On July 16th, Han Jimin sent a coffee truck to support best friend Park Hyungsik for his upcoming drama, "Happiness". The banner on the top of the truck read, "Happiness even when we only look at it. Welcome back, Hyungsik-ah!" On the side banner, the message reads, "I cheer on the 'Happiness' team. Please also take good care of our Hyunnie~ From actress Han Jimin." Han Jimin and Park Hyungsik have become close after working together for the 2017 short film 'Two Lights: Relumino.'  :Twerkdatbutt:

1626397833862-0.jpg

1626397826875-1.jpg

photos source : Kstarlive

9 K-Drama Couples That Have Healthy Relationships

It can be surprisingly hard to find a good depiction of a healthy relationship in a K-drama. Although the feelings might be genuine, having a strong foundation, healthy courtship, and maintaining a solid relationship is actually not common in the fictitious K-dramaland. Although we’ve visited this topic in the past (see this feature here), here are some more main K-drama couples that have pretty healthy and solid relationships.

Warning: Minor spoilers ahead!

6. Do Bong Soon and Ahn Min Hyuk in “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

strong-woman-do-bong-soon.jpeg

Park Bo Young stars in “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” as an aspiring game maker who was born with super strength.

She meets Ahn Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik), the CEO of a game company, who happens to be in need of a bodyguard. He ends up hiring Do Bong Soon with the added bonus of letting her develop a game while she works for him.

strong-woman-do-bong-soon.gif

While they are working so close to each other every day, Ahn Min Hyuk ends up falling head over heels for Bong Soon.

The two are able to share their insecurities and challenges when it comes to life, and Min Hyuk even almost risks his life to help and be with Bong Soon. His love for her is relentless, and Bong Soon is also able to realize her true feelings as a result of his love for her.

Start watching “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

*** Wooga Squad once again proved they’re friendship goals!  Peakboy just dropped his music video for “GYOPO HAIRSTYLE” featuring a hilarious story line. It shows Park Hyung Sik trying to pay his bill at a restaurant when his waiter, Peakboy, starts busting it down and even ends up throwing his change all over the table! :7555_attack:

video source : Koreaboo

• Like 2

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

• 4 weeks later...

4 Big Name K-Drama Actors Returning To The Screen In The Second Half Of 2021

When it comes to K-Dramas, some iconic actors come to mind. Unfortunately, sometimes those actors take a break from the K-Drama world. It could be because of a personal hiatus, health issues, or even due to serving in the military.

Luckily for us, 4 of our favorite actors are making a comeback to the K-Drama screen in the second half of 2021. Read all about the projects that they are returning with.

This list is in no particular order.

1. Park HyungSik

big-names-returning-to-kdrama-screens-20

Park HyungSik will appear in his first drama since being discharged from the military. The last K-Drama we saw him in was the 2018 Korean remake of "Suits." It has been a long wait.

The drama is called "Happiness," and is an apocalyptic drama about the spread of an infectious disease through a city.

The drama focuses on human emotions during a high-pressure situation such as an apocalypse.

He will be working with Ahn GilHo, the producer of "Record of Youth," "Memories of the Alhambra," and "Stranger." Park HyungSik will be acting alongside Han HyoJoo and Jo WooJin.

The date has not been confirmed, but the drama is set to drop in the second half of 2021.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/4-big-name-kdrama-actors-returning-to-the-screen-in-the-second-half-of-2021/

Korean Actors And Idols Who Look Great In Military Uniforms

In Korea, as many know, men or young adults between the age of 18 to 28 must do their military service and many of our K-Drama oppas and K-Pop idols are not exempted from this rule. A lot of fans have their hearts broken each year as many of their favorite idols and actors have to embark on this compulsory military leave, with many calling for the government to cancel the rule.

While we are sad we won't see them as often as we like, we can always bask in our good they look in uniforms.

That said, here is a list of some of our favorite K-Pop idols and K-Drama actors who have made heads turn and hearts swoon in military uniform.

7. Park HyungSik

Park-HyungSik-Military-aishiteru.jpg

The "Strong Woman Do BongSoon" and "Hwarang" star announced that he would be enlisting in the military on June 10, 2019, leaving his fans and many alike in shock and dismay. A sad day for many as fans and reporters crowded around to get one last shot of their favorite star whom they will not see for close to 2 years.

Park-HyungSik-Military-sports-chosun.jpg

Hearts and minds were set to rest when pictures of him were released online looking more handsome and dashing in his uniform. Park HyungSik served as a military police officer at the Capital Defense Command. He was officially discharged on January 4, 2020, following Covid-19 protocols.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/korean-actors-and-idols-who-look-great-in-military-uniforms/

On 4/13/2017 at 7:14 PM, anazs said:

Hello! my first post here. anyone knows where to find korean dubbed Trolls? would like to download.

i seriously need to watch korean dubbed even though i do not understand hangul LOL

just need to hear his voice :wub:

Hello! I am not sure if you will see this but I just found your post and saw that you are looking for Trolls korean dubbed as well!!! I am looking for this too because I am addicted to HyungSik's voice like youu! haha (got to know him like super late! ><) but was wondering if you found because I can't find and I am so saddd T.T

*** On August 16, a member of the production team of the new drama "Happiness" was confirmed to have tested positive for Corona 19. With that, not only the staff members and production crew, but also the actors starring in the drama were tested & that included PHS. It's confirmed that he tested negative for COVID-19 yesterday August 23. The filming of the  drama resumes and is now on its final stages. "Happiness" is Park Hyung Sik's first acting project this year 2021, after his military discharge last January. It will broadcast in the later part of the year. :heart3:

park-hyung-sik-and-han-hyo-joo.png?w=900

photo source : Kdramastars

• Like 1