♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Thank you for the welcome, @anazs!!!!

I feel like I became a fan at an odd time, when he is in the military and all. Updates are hard to come by. LOL. But just happy that I am now hahaha. Better late than never. At least I can play catch up.. going all the way back to his Idol days. Lotsa gold finds!!! Then the moment he discharges from military, all the more I look forward to be an active supportive fan.. I definitely caught the 'sik'-ness, and I don't wanna be cured LOL

• Like 2

On 3/9/2020 at 12:13 PM, starry58 said:

Thank you for the welcome, @anazs!!!!

I feel like I became a fan at an odd time, when he is in the military and all. Updates are hard to come by. LOL. But just happy that I am now hahaha. Better late than never. At least I can play catch up.. going all the way back to his Idol days. Lotsa gold finds!!! Then the moment he discharges from military, all the more I look forward to be an active supportive fan.. I definitely caught the 'sik'-ness, and I don't wanna be cured LOL

indeed! LOL yes there's a lot to catch up! take your time! 

if you would like to read his letters, u can join SIKcret daum fan cafe.. his fan cafe.

that's the only way to get in touch with him at the moment.

sometimes, he even replied our comments :bawling:

if u wish to join, u can dm/pm any Hyungsikness sns, we will try their best to help!:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 Heart Fluttering Couples With +21cm Height Difference In K-Dramas

Welcome back to the height difference in K-Dramas series. Today, it is part 2 with couples with 21cm or more height difference. If you have missed the part 1 about couples with +26cm difference, check it here.

For your lover, do you prefer someone shorter, with the same height, or taller? Or height just does not matter for you? Well, some viewers especially like romance where the height difference in the main couple is significant. They find the height difference of the couple more heart fluttering.

Here are 7 couples with 21cm to 24cm height difference in K-Dramas.

Look forward to our next part of the series with couples with 20cm difference.

1- “Strong Girl Do BongSoon” – 24cm difference

strong-girl-bong-soon-height-difference-

Park HyungSik: 182cm

Park BoYoung: 158cm

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/7-heart-fluttering-couples-with-21cm-height-difference-in-k-dramas/

• Like 2

6 hours ago, anazs said:

indeed! LOL yes there's a lot to catch up! take your time! 

if you would like to read his letters, u can join SIKcret daum fan cafe.. his fan cafe.

that's the only way to get in touch with him at the moment.

sometimes, he even replied our comments :bawling:

if u wish to join, u can dm/pm any Hyungsikness sns, we will try their best to help!:)

Yes! I shall take my time. But I seem to go through all of it so fast. I may run out soon, then I would have to rewatch all over again. I can't get enough LOL. 

I heard about that fan cafe and how the contents can't be shared unless a member. I would love to join. I got as far as registering, I think? I just don't know how to navigate and find those letters/comments. Where do I reach out for help? LMAO. Thanks again. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 9:12 PM, starry58 said:

Yes! I shall take my time. But I seem to go through all of it so fast. I may run out soon, then I would have to rewatch all over again. I can't get enough LOL. 

I heard about that fan cafe and how the contents can't be shared unless a member. I would love to join. I got as far as registering, I think? I just don't know how to navigate and find those letters/comments. Where do I reach out for help? LMAO. Thanks again. 

Sorry for replying really late!! Too much things going on nowadays, it's difficult to find time:bawling:

Hope u and everyone reading are doing fine, wherever you guys are :heart:

btw, if u are using apps, u can change the language in the language setting to English (the default is 'system default). But I'm not sure if it works hehe..never tried before coz I prefer to use laptop to check on the fan cafe (easier to translate!):)

Hyungsik wrote a short message today on fan cafe..after 14 days:wub:

Take care!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@anazs Life happens! It's okay. :)

We are still on lockdown here on my side of the world. I just wish for worldwide healing. Hope everyone in here is safe as well.

I kinda found my way around the cafe now. Thank you. Once I was able to comment/reply, I asked around. The members have been really helpful with the newbies and foreign members. I am still a few visits away from being able to read PHS' posts. I can't wait! :D

• Like 2

On 4/14/2020 at 7:59 AM, starry58 said:

@anazs Life happens! It's okay. :)

We are still on lockdown here on my side of the world. I just wish for worldwide healing. Hope everyone in here is safe as well.

I kinda found my way around the cafe now. Thank you. Once I was able to comment/reply, I asked around. The members have been really helpful with the newbies and foreign members. I am still a few visits away from being able to read PHS' posts. I can't wait! :D

same here still on lockdown. Yeayy!!! Enjoy reading his letters!:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

9 Korean Actors Who Were The Victims Of Bullying

Number 5 even got trash thrown at her.

Many Korean actors are known for their bright bubbly images. That doesn’t mean that all actors had great experiences growing up, as some of them have to deal with bullying. Here’s a list of 9 Korean actors that were the victims of bullying.

6. Park Hyung Sik

Park Hyung Sik was originally a trainee at a different company before he switched to Star Empire Entertainment. The trainees at the previous company would ostracize him, as they believed that Hyung Sik was getting favorable treatment due to him being close with the manager.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-korean-actors-victims-bullying/

FYI, These Are The Top 20 Highest-Rated K-Dramas Of All Time

Can you guess which show took the top spot?

There's no deterring our love affair with all things K-drama. This time, we give you the lowdown on the top rated Korean series of all time on cable TV, as of 2020. Think of it as an essential tried and tested listicle of shows any genuine K-fan should watch.

Check out the list below to see if your favorite made it to the top 20.

Note: The list is based on each show's average nationwide TV ratings as per Nielsen Korea as of May 7, 2020. It's subject to change should a new drama rate higher in the future.

15. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017)

Rating: 7.65%

TV Channel: JTBC

With an unknown threat lurking behind him, the CEO of a gaming company hires Bong Soon, a petite woman born with supernatural strength, to be his bodyguard. He falls in love with her at first sight but faces competition for her affections seeing as she has her eyes set on a childhood friend now working as a police officer.

Starring: Park Bo Young, Park Hyung Sik, Ji Soo

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/top-20-highest-rated-korean-dramas-sa2565-20200520-src-preview-lfrm?ref=home_feed_2

• Thanks 1