♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

On 2/19/2019 at 9:50 AM, essyminmin said:

Hello, thanks, I already follow most of those accounts, I just haven't been approved to the site.

I stayed up all night watching the bench event in Manila, it was soooo worth it not getting much sleep, seeing PHS being so nice and cute was amazing, he is just lovely, I'm dreading his enlistment date, but I know he has to go, in the meantime I'm enjoying all that a can of him! 

owww we just approved! :D

yes seeing him makes us happy :wub:

he is always nice to all his fans, esp international fans hehe..

thanks for following our sns..we will try our best to update as frequent as possible.

btw i forgot to add our YT channel :sweatingbullets: hehe

https://www.youtube.com/c/Hyungsikness

as for YT videos, we still have to wait for our translator's free time to do translations. we have tons of videos to translate LOL

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, anazs said:

owww we just approved! :D

yes seeing him makes us happy :wub:

he is always nice to all his fans, esp international fans hehe..

thanks for following our sns..we will try our best to update as frequent as possible.

btw i forgot to add our YT channel :sweatingbullets: hehe

https://www.youtube.com/c/Hyungsikness

as for YT videos, we still have to wait for our translator's free time to do translations. we have tons of videos to translate LOL

Oh yes he is so nice, wish I could see him up close, but I'm just so far away :(

i already subscribed to the yt channel, I don't understand Korean but that doesn't keep me from watching the videos of PHS, hehe

• Like 1

On 2/11/2018 at 10:36 PM, anazs said:

FINALLYYYYY:bawling:

Congratulations Hyungsik!!!!
Official from UAA Entertainment:
Park hyungsik official fan cafe will be opened Monday 12noon on Feb 12 2018
http://cafe.daum.net/phsoffice
#parkhyungsik #박형식 #パクヒョンシク #朴炯植 #hyungsikness

DVza9opV4AUTney.jpg

DVzuoPFU0AErqIk.jpg

Can I subscribe here?? It's all in Korean, but it's the official fan club?

On 2/22/2019 at 8:31 AM, essyminmin said:

Can I subscribe here?? It's all in Korean, but it's the official fan club?

Hello! this is the official fan cafe. He has no official fan club.

the fan cafe is where the staff/agency announces his official activities etc.

if u wanna be a member, u can email hyungsiknessfc@gmail.com so we can guide u to become a member

:):):)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 10:40 PM, bohmi said:

Hi bohmi,  my 1st time here in this thread..............Thanks for sharing about his upcoming movie. I understand this is his 1st movie premiering this May! Its official poster has been released & it's NICE & COOL! Looking forward to this movie. I'm excited to see Park Hyung Sik star in his very first film. I hope we could get MORE news about this upcoming movie. My 1st time to watch him act as a lawyer in "Suits" - now he's a juror. :P I also have my own DVD copy of "Hwarang" - but, can't find time yet to watch it.

• Like 2

2019032601002021900144931.jpg

Park Hyung Sik’s 1st Feature Film To Hit Theaters This Spring

Park Hyung Sik’s very first feature film will be premiering this spring!

On March 26, the upcoming movie “Jurors” (literal translation) unveiled its official poster and announced its plans for a release sometime in May. The film will tell the story of South Korea’s first trial by jury, which took place in 2008.

In his first-ever appearance in a feature film, Park Hyung Sik will be starring as Kwon Nam Woo, a determined young entrepreneur and one of the eight ordinary people who ends up serving as a juror for the trial.

Moon So Ri will star as Kim Joon Gyeom, a law-abiding judge with strong convictions, while the remaining seven members of the jury will be played by Baek Soo Jang, Kim Mi Kyung, Yoon Kyung Ho, Seo Jung Yeon, Jo Han Chul, Kim Hong Pa, and Jo Soo Hyang.

The new poster offers a sneak peek of the eight jurors’ completely different personalities, with Park Hyung Sik looking especially bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as he eagerly raises his hand. Meanwhile, Moon So Ri stares the camera down with a fierce look as she coolly walks past the jurors.

The poster’s caption reads, “Anyone who is a South Korean citizen over the age of 20.”

“Jurors” will premiere sometime in May 2019.

Are you excited to see Park Hyung Sik star in his very first film? Stay tuned for more updates on the movie’s release!

Source (1) / soompi

------------------------

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi bohmi,  my 1st time here in this thread..............Thanks for sharing about his upcoming movie. I understand this is his 1st movie premiering this May! Its official poster has been released & it's NICE & COOL! Looking forward to this movie. I'm excited to see Park Hyung Sik star in his very first film. I hope we could get MORE news about this upcoming movie. My 1st time to watch him act as a lawyer in "Suits" - now he's a juror. :P I also have my own DVD copy of "Hwarang" - but, can't find time yet to watch it.

Hai willenette, you're welcome and thanks for coming here. I can say I'm also new since I'm posting just few posts here :sweatingbullets:  Yes, Jurors is PHS first feature film and I'm excited too. I thought the poster have a dark concept since the film is related to crime. But I like it. I didn't watch Hwarang but I heard PHS got a praise for the role. Hopefully you have some free time to watch it.

My 1st time to watch him act as a lawyer in "Suits" - now he's a juror. :P

Maybe next role is a judge :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bohmi said:

Park Hyung Sik’s 1st Feature Film To Hit Theaters This Spring

Park Hyung Sik’s very first feature film will be premiering this spring!

On March 26, the upcoming movie “Jurors” (literal translation) unveiled its official poster and announced its plans for a release sometime in May. The film will tell the story of South Korea’s first trial by jury, which took place in 2008.

In his first-ever appearance in a feature film, Park Hyung Sik will be starring as Kwon Nam Woo, a determined young entrepreneur and one of the eight ordinary people who ends up serving as a juror for the trial.

Moon So Ri will star as Kim Joon Gyeom, a law-abiding judge with strong convictions, while the remaining seven members of the jury will be played by Baek Soo Jang, Kim Mi Kyung, Yoon Kyung Ho, Seo Jung Yeon, Jo Han Chul, Kim Hong Pa, and Jo Soo Hyang.

The new poster offers a sneak peek of the eight jurors’ completely different personalities, with Park Hyung Sik looking especially bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as he eagerly raises his hand. Meanwhile, Moon So Ri stares the camera down with a fierce look as she coolly walks past the jurors.

The poster’s caption reads, “Anyone who is a South Korean citizen over the age of 20.”

“Jurors” will premiere sometime in May 2019.

Are you excited to see Park Hyung Sik star in his very first film? Stay tuned for more updates on the movie’s release!

Source (1) / soompi

------------------------

Hai willenette, you're welcome and thanks for coming here. I can say I'm also new since I'm posting just few posts here :sweatingbullets:  Yes, Jurors is PHS first feature film and I'm excited too. I thought the poster have a dark concept since the film is related to crime. But I like it. I didn't watch Hwarang but I heard PHS got a praise for the role. Hopefully you have some free time to watch it.

My 1st time to watch him act as a lawyer in "Suits" - now he's a juror. :P

Maybe next role is a judge :lol:

Hi bohmi, PHS stands in a courtroom again ------ I'm looking forward to seeing Park Hyung Sik back in the courtroom. I hope this will have a great story. Good luck to your first film. Just do your best always. Go, hyungsik! :P

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bohmi said:

JURORS teaser is finally released! :w00t: It looks funny

Hi bohmi, thanks for sharing this. Ye, looks funny - This is a film based on a true-to-life event. I love the poster, too - NICE & COOL! It shows the different personalities of the jury members particularly Park Hyung Sik who is raising his hand. hahaha - :P

• Like 2

'Suits' Actor Park Hyung Sik's First Full Length Film To Hit Cinemas In May

suits-actor-park-hyung-siks-first-full-l

Korean singer-actor Park Hyung Sik is back playing the role of a courtroom character. But this time around, he portrays the role of a juror and not as lawyer like the character that he played in the Korean version of American TV series Suits.

Park's will be playing the role as member of a jury in his first ever full length movie, titled Jurors. The movie dropped its official poster along with the announcement that is slated to hit cinemas in May 2019. In the poster, Park is seen like a bright young adult, eager to play an important role in the courtroom.

Park made his acting career in 2012 in SBS' special drama I Remember You. Since then, he appeared in several TV dramas but not in a feature film. Park Seo Joon's best friend, however, lend his voice in the Korean movies Justin and the Knights of Valour in 2013 and Trolls in 2017.

Jurors is based on true events. It tells the story of South Korea's first trial by jury, which took place in 2008. The movie has a star-studded cast.

Park will be playing the role of Kwon Nam Woo, a determined young entrepreneur and one of the eight ordinary citizens who end up serving as jury for a trial. The Handmaiden actress Moon So Ri will portray the character of Kim Joon Gyeom, a law-abiding judge with strong convictions.

The other seven members of the jury will be played by actors Baek Soo Jang (Miss Baek), Yoon Kyung Ho (The Crowned Clown), Jo Han Chul (100 Days My Price), and Kim Hong Pa (Dr. Romantic). Actresses Kim Mi Kyung (Healer), Seo Jung Yeon (Descendants of The Sun), and Jo Soo Hyang (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo) will also portray the role of jurors.

Park Hyung Sik is also known for his roles in the 2013 hit drama The Heirs, High Society, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, and Strong Girl Bong-soon. The K-pop group ZE:A member was last seen in the Korean remake of American legal drama Suits along with Jang Dong Gun.

The 27-year-old singer-actor currently plays the lead role Der Tod, a.k.a Death, in the musical Elisabeth. This is Park's comeback in the theater. His most recent musical was The Three Musketeers in 2016.

source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46773/20190326/suits-actor-park-hyung-siks-first-full-length-film-to-hit-cinemas-in-may.htm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Find Out Koreans Desired Cast For Remake Of Popular Webtoon “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

In 2019, more than 17 webtoons had been announced to be remade on dramas and the popular webtoon “A Good Day To Be a Dog” also called “Lovely Again Today” (in Korean “오늘도 사랑스럽개”) is on the list! It is a romance fantasy webtoon by Lee Hey. It tells the story of a woman that has been cursed to change to a dog every night and a guy who is afraid of dogs. She tries to remove the curse.

Fans of the webtoon are waiting for the announcement of the cast and are already thinking of which actors and actresses the cast should be composed of. Here is the cast that Koreans desired for the drama for the main four characters, “A Good Day To Be a Dog”.

3- Lee BoKyum (English version: Lee BoGum)

Lee BoKyum is also a teacher at the same High School as HaeNa and SeoWon, he is in charge of history. He is the kind and talkative type. He also knows how to joke around. He is also popular among female students, HaeNa too liked him.

Park HaeJin and Park HyungSik were mentioned for the role.

lee-bokyum-park-Hyungsik.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/find-out-koreans-desired-cast-for-remake-of-popular-webtoon-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog/

• Like 1

*** I heard that he had submitted his application for military police service and plans to enlist within the next few months. Sigh......... His agency confirmed reports of him applying to serve in the military police department of South Korea’s Capital Defense Command for his mandatory military service. He's currently waiting for the application’s result.  If he is not accepted, he is planning to enlist as an active-duty soldier at the end of May. However, should his application pass, he will reportedly enter as a military police officer on June 10. Hyung Sik can still fully participate in all of the promotions for his debut feature film "Jurors", which will begin its cinema run on May 16. I feel sad about this news........... ^_^

Park Hyung Sik Shares Excitement About His Big Screen Debut

37df64f4dec348d3bc0d8983459a7d0d.jpeg?s=

Park Hyung Sik has revealed his thoughts about his upcoming first feature film.

On April 8, the press conference for the movie “Juror 8” was held at CGV in Apgujeong. “Juror 8” will tell the story of South Korea’s first trial by jury, which took place in 2008.

Park Hyung Sik will be starring as Kwon Nam Woo, a determined young entrepreneur and one of the eight ordinary people who ends up serving as a juror for the trial. The character he will play is someone with a great sense of righteousness in him, persistently asking questions and raising doubts during trials. He will be acting alongside a strong group of actors including Moon So RiBaek Soo JangKim Mi Kyung, Yoon Kyung HoSeo Jung YeonJo Han ChulKim Hong Pa, and Jo Soo Hyang.

At the press conference, Park Hyung Sik commented, “I couldn’t sleep. I am nervous but also excited. I am relieved that there are many senior actors here with me today. Even during the filming [of the movie], they gave me a lot of help and support. I hope that you will all look forward to this movie as we put in our full effort while filming.” He humbly added, “I think it is bit too much for me to take the leading role in a movie at this point. For the time being, I hope to learn a lot from working with senior actors.”

Park Hyung Sik revealed that he learned about the jury system through this project. He articulated, “I have never had the chance to experience the jury system so far, so it was difficult at first, but I have learned a lot through this film.” He added, “I once acted as a genius lawyer in the KBS drama ‘Suits.’ However, this time I am playing the role of a juror. I believe I will be able to show a contrasting side of me that is different from what I have portrayed in my previous project.”

Hong Seung Wan, the director of “Juror 8,” shared, “I found out about Park Hyung Sik when I saw him on television. He appeared to have a sense of purity and innocence. Kwon Nam Woo’s character may seem frustrating to those who are skilled at maneuvering social life. I thought this role would suit Park Hyung Sik, and this was confirmed after meeting him in person.”

Moon So Ri commented, “Park Hyung Sik is a pure, stunning, and handsome young man. I was worried that the pure image he conveys might stick out [in the movie], but as the filming progressed, he really became Kwon Nam Woo.”

Juror 8” will premiere on May 16.

credit : soompi news

• Like 2