♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

2 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Finally, Queen has flashback of herself pointing a sword at a Wonhwa (judging by the red dress). She kills the woman while crying. (Maybe SW's mother?)

SMJ runs to SW and inform him of AR's disappearance. 

AR is in the palace. Queen is very agitated and screaming at AR. She will make AR a Wonhwa.

The END.

YES ! It could be ! Didn't Master HK in a fit of anger said something about the Queen being responsible for the death of her own friend. Isn't Wonhwa also harbours a somewhat adherence of sisterhood ( like how Hwarang reflects on brotherhood among warriors) , where these women form a trust bond in guarding Silla ? Oh...now this drama gets interesting when it gets closer to the finale....HAHAHAHA....

Thanks again chinguya :) 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

@Ainee Etp Still no revelation that SMJ is King in tonight's episode?

In the flashback where the queen killed the woman, the queen mentioned something about 'her son'. Maybe there's a clue. But the true revelation is still not shown tonight. Sigh...

4 minutes ago, papulichan said:

YES ! It could be ! Didn't Master HK in a fit of anger said something about the Queen being responsible for the death of her own friend. Isn't Wonhwa also harbours a somewhat adherence of sisterhood ( like how Hwarang reflects on brotherhood among warriors) , where these women form a trust bond in guarding Silla ? Oh...now this drama gets interesting when it gets closer to the finale....HAHAHAHA....

Thanks again chinguya :) 

Yup, I am thinking so. Unless she is SMJ's mother? No No...No I am thinking too much. :blink:

• Like 5

Btw about wonhwa

groups of beautiful girls were chosen and taught filial and fraternal piety, loyalty, and sincerity. However, the leaders of the two bands of Wonhwa, Nammo (南毛) and Junjeong (俊貞), grew jealous of one another, and the groups were disbanded when Junjeong murdered her rival.

This is before hwarang

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

@Ainee Etp you're the best:heart:

Thank uuu for the recaps

So happy ban ryu is good guy

No problem.

I really love BR's quick thinking and action in this episode. I should thank SY for talking sense into him. And I am glad SH knows about his help.

1 minute ago, Era Ferawati said:

Btw about wonhwa

groups of beautiful girls were chosen and taught filial and fraternal piety, loyalty, and sincerity. However, the leaders of the two bands of Wonhwa, Nammo (南毛) and Junjeong (俊貞), grew jealous of one another, and the groups were disbanded when Junjeong murdered her rival.

This is before hwarang

The queen could be the other Wonhwa at that time?Since she nominated Princess Sookmyung in current time, she could have been nominated too when she was a princess. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

Btw about wonhwa

This is before hwarang

THIS !! EXACTLY !! this is what I was thinking. I know it's just a wishful thinking but hope the writer uses this fact of history in scripting whatever back story is portrayed in the drama concerning the Queen and that woman.

• Like 5

There's not much of SMJ today but it's good to see the boys working together.

Let's hope tomorrow will provide us with an answer.

What I am worry is that even though SMJ and SW worked together to help the people, they still have not sit down to clear their grudge. SMJ needs to tell him how he felt betrayed about their OTP, SW about his decision to accept that the King had unintentionally caused his best friend's death, and the queen's constant threats.

• Like 8

@Ainee Etp could be

You know,all this theory,prev make me headache^~^

I never think too much abt drama,but hwarang make me read king jinheung history^~^

@notohaterfans LOL 2 minute of ep 20,I don't think so,usually all secret will come out on ep 19,And thanks for the song,I watched it when they're doing interview on v live,is really good.

@mundaliv I watched HS too,and this my fav scene 

Screenshot_20170204-185042_zps0znki1s4.p

Screenshot_20170204-185102_zpsvkn88njb_e

this is best line ever from chaebol in kdramaland^~^

@papulichan I want PHS with PSH^~^

• Like 9

I just want to share this. 

I love the write up on PHS. Credit to the writer @briseis

"It’s scenes like these where the script actually allows Jinheung to act like the king he is, instead of being just reduced to being the fifth wheel of a pointless love triangle, that are the highlights of the entire drama (basically all the scenes with the veteran actors). They are also the very reason why PSH has been receiving so much critical acclaim and attentiom from the media and viewers - out of all the young cast he is the only one who delivers A TRUE SAGEUK PERFORMACE. His sageuk speech and diction are on point. These are the scene that show you what could have been if Hwarang was written by a good writer. "

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/157197187909/its-scenes-like-these-where-the-script-actually

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, lyserose said:

I just want to share this. 

I love the write up on PHS. Credit to the writer @briseis

"It’s scenes like these where the script actually allows Jinheung to act like the king he is, instead of being just reduced to being the fifth wheel of a pointless love triangle, that are the highlights of the entire drama (basically all the scenes with the veteran actors). They are also the very reason why PSH has been receiving so much critical acclaim and attentiom from the media and viewers - out of all the young cast he is the only one who delivers A TRUE SAGEUK PERFORMACE. His sageuk speech and diction are on point. These are the scene that show you what could have been if Hwarang was written by a good writer. "

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/157197187909/its-scenes-like-these-where-the-script-actually

AGREED!!!!!

• Like 5