Drama: Tunnel

Hangul: 터널

Genre: crime, time-travel

Network: OCN

Episodes: 16

Director: Kim Kyung Chul, Sin Yong Hwi

Writer: Lee Eun-Mi

Release Date: 2017- March -25 to 2017- May- 21

Runtime:  Saturdays & Sundays, 23:00 (time slot previously occupied by "Voice.")

OST: part 1 Circle of Life by JK Kim Dong Uk

Official site: http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220919800881

Other sites

http://asianwiki.com/Tunnel_(Korean_Drama)

http://www.koreandrama.org/tunnel/

Watch: https://www.viki.com/tv/33747c-tunnel Request license Viki https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Plot

In 1986, Detective Park Gwang-Ho (Choi Jin-Hyuk) desperately tries to catch a serial killer. He chases after the serial killer and goes through a tunnel. On the other side of the tunnel, Detective Park Gwang-Ho finds himself in the year 2017. The serial killer has resumed the killings that began 30 years ago. Detective Park Gwang-Ho works with Detective Kim Sun-Jae (Yoon Hyun-Min) and Professor of Criminal Psychology Shin Jae-Yi (Lee Yoo-Young) to catch the killer. (Asianwiki)

Notes

1. PDnim Kim Young Chul dropped out the drama in the middle of filming,citing the personal reason and he was replaced with PD Sin Yong Hwi.

Cast

tumblr_oiopyjJ85J1sdd1ivo1_540.png

Choi Jin-Hyuk - Park Gwang-Ho

Lee Yoo-Young- Shin Jae-yi

Yoon Hyun-Min - Kim Sun Jae

Lee Shi-A - Shin Yeon Suk (Park Gwang-Ho`s wife)

Kang Ki-Young - Song Min Ha

Cha Hak-Yeon ( N of VIXX ) as Park Kwang-Ho (name coincidence with the protagonist)

Jo Hee-Bong - Jeon Sung Sik

Kim Dong-Young - Jeon Sung Sik (1986)

Kim Byung-Chul - Kwak Tae Hee

Kim Min-Sang - Mok Jin-Woo

Yang Joo-Ho - Reporter Oh

Moon Sook - Hong Hye-Rin

Nam Moon-Chul -

Heo Sung-Tae - Jung Ho young

Lee Yong-Nyeo - Jung Ho young`s mother (2016)

Ham Sung-Min - Jung Ho young (young)

Park Myung-Shin - Lee Sun Ok

Woo Hyeon - resting place owner (ep.5)

Character descriptions

Choi Jin-hyuk plays the main character, an expert violent crimes detective named Park Kwang-ho, who leaves no stone unturned when it comes to scraping for clues. He’s so meticulous and zealous that he once hung out with a thief’s hyung for a month just to locate where the thief was hiding, and it worked. (cr.Dramabeans)

Yoon Hyun Min plays the role of Kim Sun Jae, an elite detective who rarely goes on-site. Suave and fashionably chic at first glance, he doesn’t seem like the stereotypical police investigator, but his intellect and skills are top-notch. His cold, calculating, evidence-based approach to cases is supposed to be a foil for Park Gwang Ho’s human-driven, hands-on approach. (Dramabeans)

Lee Yoo-young plays Shin Jae-yi, a U.K.-raised psychology lecturer with a Ph.D. The character wrote her thesis on serial killers who target women and is a recognized name in academic circles. Although she had no plans to teach in Korea, she is presented with the opportunity to do so and accepts, leading to her involvement in the case. (Dramabeans)

Posters

tumblr_ols1bn7g9f1sdd1ivo3_r5_400.jpg

%ED%8B%B0%EC%A0%B8.jpg?type=w2

Tunnel-Poster-2.jpg

Tunnel-Poster-3.jpg

Tunnel-Poster-4.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

Long Trailer

Official Trailer
Trailer I
Trailer II
Trailer III

- Trailer IV

- Trailer V

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Choi Jin-hyuk offered OCN time-travel thriller Tunnel

by girlfriday | November 22, 2016 | 48 Comments

ChoiJinHyuk1.jpg

The clock has finally run out on Choi Jin-hyuk’s would-be 21 months of active military duty, following his early discharge last October for knee surgery, and that means good news for drama fans because he’s starting to look at comeback projects. He’s currently entertaining an offer to star in the new OCN time-travel drama Tunnel, though his reps say it’s just one offer of many. It’s been a while since we’ve seen him onscreen—the 2014 legal drama Pride and Prejudice was his last project before army, and though there have been offers since, he’s been quietly waiting out his service term.

The new OCN series is naturally a crime thriller, but it has a fantasy bent as well, and tells the story of a detective from the past who time-travels to the present day. Uh… so you’re basically doing another Signal but just bringing Jo Jin-woong to the present? Choi Jin-hyuk has been offered the leading role, violent crimes detective Park Kwang-ho.

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/choi-jin-hyuk-offered-ocn-time-travel-thriller-tunnel/

OCN’s Tunnel courts Choi Jin-hyuk, Lee Yoo-young to star

by chickachunga | December 6, 2016 | 25 Comments

cjh_lyy1.jpg

Choi Jin-hyuk (Pride and Prejudice) is still considering OCN’s time-slip crime drama Tunnel as his post-army comeback project, and now an offer is out to the “Cinderella of Chungmuro” film actress Lee Yoo-young (Yourself and Yours, The Treacherous, Late Spring), in what would be her first ever foray into dramaland.

Tunnel is the story of a detective who traverses past and present in the hopes of saving his daughter. He goes from walking along the ridges of rice paddies for clues in 1986, straight into 2016. Wherever he goes, he causes trouble and creates problems, but his antics are funny and bizarre because he is an old-fashioned detective from the past trying to adjust to life in modern day.

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/ocns-tunnel-courts-choi-jin-hyuk-lee-yoo-young-to-star/

6 hours ago, larus said:

Choi Jin hyuk confirms the next project, OCN drama Tunnel. He returns to acting after three years. He said that he accepted to play in drama Tunnel after a good consideration.

http://www.bithub.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=9252

5MoAXN5.jpg

Thank you so much for starting the thread.  We, Jin Hyukssi fans, waited this moment  for a very long time.  I can’t believe the time actually came so that we can see him again on the tv screen. I always like certain kinds of crime/suspense/detective story.  I had fun watching Choi Jin Hyuk’s last suspense legal drama,  but unfortunately  I was like tongue tied to talk about what was happening as the story line unfolded.  Hopefully we will have many members who like this kind of drama and are good at talking about it. Thank you one more time.  I still feel so surreal about seeing this thread.  hehe

Zzwgu5U.gif

http://www.newsen.com/news

Choi Jin-hyeok, OCN 'Tunnel'  Return after three years “I had  lots of thirst for acting” [Official position] 

201612150812049910_1.jpg

201612150812049910_2.jpg

201612150812049910_3.jpg

CJH will resume acting after 3 years with a time-slip crime investigation drama 'Tunnel'.

Choi Jin Hyuk confirms about the appearance in OCN 's (F/Sa) Original 'Tunnel' which is broadcasted early 2017.   The G-Tree Creative Agency said “ ‘Tunnel’ was chosen after serious  consideration  since it was his comeback  after a long period of absence,” “This drama will stand out with a tight script and an attractive/lovable character.” 

Opening 2017 with ‘Tunnel’  CJH returns to the small screen after 3 years since starring in ‘Fated to Love You’ and  ‘Pride and Prejudice’.  His comeback will likely be much-needed rain  in broadcasts which have been experiencing a shortage recently.  Also CJH is expected to bring some fresh air to the sluggish Hallyu market. 

CJH was introduced throughout Asia with ‘Heirs’ and ‘Gu Family Book’.  He also appeared in the remake of famous Chinese drama ‘Fated to Love You’ which brought a higher awareness about him both in Japan and Southeast Asia, including China.  As a result, CJH was officially invited as a presenter for the award winner  at the 2016 Web TV Asia Awards which was held for the first time in Korea at the end of last month, and he delivered the trophy to Japanese Pico Taro who is famous for "pen pineapple apple pen".

The agency added “Even though CJH has had a period of a long absence,   there are still a lot of Hallyu fans  waiting for the return of Choi Jin Hyuk which surprised us.” “ ‘Tunnel’ will be an opportunity  to show  a matured CJH not only to Korean fans but to the overseas fans.”

CJH conveyed about his return through his agency “Even though I felt lots of thirst for acting, I took a serious time about choosing the next project.” “As I met a good production team with a solid script, I would like to repay the fans and viewers with good acting, and I will do my best for the drama.”

CJH is casted as the main lead in ‘Tunnel’ which is  OCN’s ambitious project for the first half  of 2017 as OCN is famous for such a genre.    The drama ‘Tunnel’ is a crime investigation story.  The protagonist  makes a time-slip jump to 2016 while searching for a killer of the serial murders of women in the 1980s, and restarts the 30 years old case of female serial murders after discovering  the link between past and present, and solves it.  

CJH plays  Park Kwang Ho, who is a veteran detective in the crime squad for 10 years, and who makes a time-slip jump to 30 years later, while chasing  a suspect in the tunnel, and tries to solve the case quickly in order to return to his past.

CJH conveyed about his return through his agency “Even though I felt lots of thirst for acting, I took a serious time about choosing the next project.” “As I met a good production team with a solid script, I would like to repay the fans and viewers with good acting, and I will do my best for the drama.”

The first filming for ‘Tunnel’ starts at the end of December and will be aired in March next year.

Teaser for ‘Tunnel’ OCN

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group shared 崔振赫최진혁台灣後援會 Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club's video.

【2016.12.08★OCN《隧道 Tunnel》Image Teaser】

** I did a screencap for the preview.  It shows the space time changes.   Then in the first scene a guy seems to be running in as his feet indicate inward and then in the next scene, a guy is on the way out.  Maybe showing him running through a tunnel…. Or maybe there are two guys in which one(a bad dude) runs in from the future?

B2di9QP.jpg

OIeUX1h.jpg  dOhj0za.jpg

jnrwOXV.jpg

HEyJdLZ.jpg

CxE2YNn.jpg

B) This article is about the upcoming 4 OCN dramas: Voice, Tunnel, Dual, and ‘Bad Guys2’  It was posted (12/7) before Choi Jin Hyuk confirmed.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20161207/81721292/1 

(translation for Tunnel part)

‘Tunnel’ will find the viewers followed by ‘Voice’.   As a time-slip genre, it deals with the story of a detective who comes from the past to the present.   Currently Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young are being considered as the leads.  The casting work will be completed  by the middle of this month and it will begin a full scale shooting at the end of December or early next month.

81721282.1.jpg

7 hours ago, booha said:

Thank you so much for starting the thread.  We, Jin Hyukssi fans, waited this moment  for a very long time.  I can’t believe the time actually came so that we can see him again on the tv screen. I always like certain kinds of crime/suspense/detective story.

You`re welcome. I am a fan of the genre. I love the crime shows and time slip genre so I am looking forward to watch this drama. I saw Choi Jin hyuk only in I Need Romance and never saw Lee Yoo Young but It`s a good opportunity to watch them both in this. They plan to start shooting in December so we`ll hear more news about this drama soon.

Thanks for the teaser/ screen-caps and the other articles.

(portion from this IG)  " Biography of Lee Yoo-young 이유영"

Lee Yoo-young is a South Korean actress. For her feature film debut Late Spring, Lee won Best Actress at the 14th Milan International Film Festival in 2014 - making her the first Korean to receive the honor at that festival.
Born: December 8, 1989 (age 26), Seoul, South Korea
Awards: Blue Dragon Film Award for Best New Actress, Grand Bell Award for Best New Actress

*If her role in 'Tunnel' is confirmed, it will be Lee Yoo-young's first TV drama.

@larus

Yeah  When I first saw the pictures  of Lee Yoo Young in news articles, I thought she looked a bit plain. Some Korean fans mentioned that too.  Then later I read few articles talking about her physical look. They said LYY’s physical look would be good for her as an actress because her image has no fixed definition and she could easily be molded into many different characters  for the given parts.  After she confirms for the role, I will post some of her magazine photos she took before.  However I will be curious to see how she will prepare to look for the role. Maybe she comes off very conventional or shows off something unique. 

Watched I Need Romance??  I would like to think  the drama is for the mature audience?  Perhaps you are?!!   haha   

(some of CJH’s past works)    CJH got a major break as Gu Wol Ryung in Gu Family Book.  The drama(with leads, Bae Suzy/Lee Seung Gi) was targeted largely for the younger viewers but the first two episodes tell the sad/tragic love story about the male lead’s parents.  The PD spent a couple of months shooting for first two eps and made them into one complete story by itself like a movie.  Having a big budget  the PD purchased  the best up to date line of a camera which produced  beautiful scenes. He also used special effects for some scenes.     After that CJH appeared as the lead in Emergence Couple/tvN ( romance about the couple who divorced then met again) and Pride and Prejudice(suspense/regal )(Both are good)   And as the part and then the second lead (my guess: to earn money from drama CFs ) in Heirs and Fated to Love You.

**After reading Dramabeans’s article about what the detective, Park Kwang Ho  may be like, I got very excited.  Then I read a Han article: “ The premise of time travel is ripe for comedy, but since the show is airing on OCN, it's more likely to lean towards the suspenseful, much like recent tvN hit, ‘Signal’.”      So I might have to scrap the idea of seeing the detective, Park Kwang Ho as offbeat and funny and quirky and still sexy.  Okay let’s hope the writer doesn’t kick out the sexy part completely.:)

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-choi-jin-hyeok-set-to-return-to-dramaland-with-ocn-s-tunnel--drama-101545.html

Choi Jin-hyeok set to return to dramaland with OCN's "Tunnel - Drama"  (12/15)

JoMYlPq.jpg

Fans of time travelling dramas are in for a treat as Choi Jin-hyeok confirms as the lead for OCN's "Tunnel - Drama".

"Tunnel - Drama" is the story of Park Gwang-ho, a violent crimes detective from the 1980s, played by Choi Jin-hyeok, who travels forward in time to the present day. The premise of time travel is ripe for comedy, but since the show is airing on OCN, it's more likely to lean towards the suspenseful, much like recent tvN hit, "Signal".

The offer is out to promising film actress, Lee Yoo-young to co-star as a UK-trained PhD who studies serial killers. Given the time period, I'd be surprised if the show didn't touch on the Hwaseong murders of the 1980s, though the subject has already been covered pretty extensively in film and tv. Regardless, I'm a fan of time travel, cop shows and Choi Jin-hyeok, so I'll be keeping at eye out for it when it airs in March 2017, following "Voice" on OCN.

In the meantime, here's hoping the stylists on the show don't take the 80s too literally and bury Choi Jin-hyeok under acid wash jeans, huge shoulder pads and terrible hair.

Love,

Only of Noonas Over Forks

:w00t::w00t:  ** Lee Yoo Young  finally conformed the role for ‘Tunnel’.  The article said  tomorrow 12/19 there will be the first lead actor meeting and script reading.

The heroine confirmed ... for the first drama, working with Choi Jin-hyuk (official entry)

nxKfxge.jpg?1

Lee Yoo Young accepted the heroine of the OCN drama ‘Tunnel’. 

An official from the broadcaster revealed that “LYY is casted as the protagonist of OCN ‘Tunnel’.  Coming 12/19,  together with the male lead Choi Jin Hyuk, the first lead actor meeting and script reading will take place.”  LYY’s agency also requested, “It will be her first appearance in a drama.  Please  look forward to her in future.”  ‘Tunnel’  became a topic of  interest as CJH picked it up as his return drama after 3 years.

LYY, who recently confirmed a relationship with an actor Kim Joo Hyuk, tackles her first drama with this work.   After graduating from the drama department at the Korea National University of Arts, LYY made her debut with ‘Spring’ 2014.   For ‘Late Spring’  LYY won the Best Actress Award at the 14th Milan International Film Festival, and the following year she won the Best New Actress from Picture of the Year Awards, Buil Film Awards and the Grand Bell Awards.  Also in the movie ‘The Treacherous Subjects/Retainers’ she made  a  strong impression from playing  Korean geisha, Seol Jung Mae and   won the Best New Actress at the Blue Dragon Film Awards.   Since then she appeared in films such as ‘Mr. Cowper’ ‘Yourself and Yours’  특근’.

‘Tunnel’, OCN’s ambitious drama in the first half of 2017, is the story of forensic-crime-investigation  in which the protagonist searches for the murderer of women by a serial killer in the 1980s, and finds the link between past and present through the time-slip to 2016, and resolves  the serial murder which happened 30 years ago  after restarting the case.

LYY plays as Shin Jae-yi  who received a Ph.D with research on  serial killers of women, and gives lectures on Psychology in Korea.   CJH portrays  Park Kwang Ho who is a veteran detective in the crime squad for 10 years, and who makes a time-slip jump to 30 years later, while chasing  a suspect in the tunnel, and tries to solve the case quickly in order to return to his past.  CJH returns to the small screen after 3 years since starring in ‘Fated to Love You’ and  ‘Pride and Prejudice’. 

‘Tunnel’, which will follow ‘Voice’, starts the first filming at the end of December and will be aired in March 2017.

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/467238

On 18.12.2016 at 7:39 AM, booha said:

Yeah  When I first saw the pictures  of Lee Yoo Young in news articles, I thought she looked a bit plain. Some Korean fans mentioned that too.  Then later I read few articles talking about her physical look. They said LYY’s physical look would be good for her as an actress because her image has no fixed definition and she could easily be molded into many different characters  for the given parts.  After she confirms for the role, I will post some of her magazine photos she took before.  However I will be curious to see how she will prepare to look for the role. Maybe she comes off very conventional or shows off something unique. 

She looks good.  I like her the first time I saw her. From what I read about her she is talented too so that`s the most important thing. I agree that she seams to be the type of actress that could be molded into different characters. I am happy that she accepted the role. I just knew she will accept because we did not had news about another actress getting the offer. 

Hope the filming will start on time. Good luck for this project.

@larus

It could be good having a new face with someone having awards.   It might create  curiosity from the viewers about her and the drama.  She has an ordinary look but in her photo images  she exudes  a certain air of beauty.  I can see she might be a very good candidate for CFs. Her ordinary image makes a girl/or woman feel familiar and not threatened, yet at the same time her beauty comes off as a dream fantasy for any ordinary girl. However there is difference(how  much, I don’t know)  between an image on a big screen and a small tv screen. I hope the tunnel team had made a good audition for both leads. 

** LYY has an IG site.  hope she will post lots of behind scenes later.  My actor, Jin Hyukssi, is rather reserved and private so he isn’t good with posting too many IG pictures. Maybe his new agent needs to take over his IG site!!  Maybe my actor experiences  like a born again moment with IG  so he wants to post every minute of his life on IG…  haha

** One article mentioned that the tunnel team would finish casting by 12/15 and start shooting by the end of Dec or Jan.  We need to hear the rest of the cast soon too.  Especially about the name of PDnim, I haven’t seen it yet.    In the meantime if there is no new news from OCN, I have to fill in with  some OTP pictures.

Lee Yoo Young: https://www.instagram.com/dbdud2/

이유영 

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20161007173505827

12 hours ago, booha said:

One article mentioned that the tunnel team would finish casting by 12/15 and start shooting by the end of Dec or Jan.  We need to hear the rest of the cast soon too.  Especially about the name of PDnim, I haven’t seen it yet.    In the meantime if there is no new news from OCN, I have to fill in with  some OTP pictures.

I agree with her observation about Lee Yoo Young. This drama is her first drama. Good luck! Hope this drama will be good.

We don`t have many news about this drama. Except for the leads and the writer we don`t know much. Until march we`ll have time so maybe they will reveal more news later.

@larus  Yeah I saw ‘Voice’ was on the front page of the OCN home site. Since ‘Tunnel’ will be broadcasted after ‘Voice’,  it means it will be awhile before Tunnel would receive OCN’s full attention.

** While waiting I’m thinking what if PDnim & the writernim turn Park Gwang Ho into a ragtag detective. ahhh    They should try to make Park as a rich son of jaebeol.   Jin Hyukssi should look excellent  with formal suits.  I hope PDnim should keep in mind that Jin Hyukssi has excellent back posture.  hehe     Next how about OST for him??    Dear PDnim, please remember that Jin Hyukssi can sing very well. He might not sing like a professional but he has a unique voice and it’s quite memorable one.    Previously he sang for several OSTs. 

'Pride and Prejudice: the prosecutor  GDC

cZx8x7u.jpg

cr to DC

[MV Sub] 최진혁 (CHOI JIN HYUK) - 꽃향기 (The Scent of Flower) (응급남녀 OST)

cr to uploader

16 hours ago, Vo Ki Trieu said:

#YoonHyunMin joins Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young in OCN's upcoming drama #Tunnel

cre: kdrama_news

Thank you  So glad to hear another cast joined  :)

Yoon Hyun Min, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Yoo Young, confirmed as the leads

htm_2016122291928962957.jpg

Yoon Hyun Min joins as a lead in ‘Tunnel’. 

12/22, a drama official revealed “YHM is confirmed as a lead in OCN ‘Tunnel’.  With CJH and LYY, he is going to lead the drama”.

((This one might not be a right character description. )) :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

YHM plays the detective Kim Sun Jae who searches for digital evidence such as  smartphone, SNS, e-mail, CCTV and navigation to find clues to the investigation. He is so impersonal  and lacking in sociability that he is called a cold blooded person who wouldn’t even spill  a drop blood from a needle stab. 

((the remaining part for the translation is from dramabeans))  http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/ocns-tunnel-courts-choi-jin-hyuk-lee-yoo-young-to-star/

Choi Jin-hyuk plays  an expert violent crimes detective , Park Kwang-ho, who leaves no stone unturned when it comes to scraping for clues. He’s so meticulous and zealous that he once hung out with a thief’s hyung for a month just to locate where the thief was hiding, and it worked.

Lee Yoo-young plays Shin Jae-yi, a U.K.-raised psychology lecturer with a Ph.D. The character wrote her thesis on serial killers who target women and is a recognized name in academic circles. Although she had no plans to teach in Korea, she is presented with the opportunity to do so and accepts, leading to her involvement in the case.

Tunnel is the story of a detective who traverses past and present in the hopes of saving his daughter. He goes from walking along the ridges of rice paddies for clues in 1986, straight into 2016. Wherever he goes, he causes trouble and creates problems, but his antics are funny and bizarre because he is an old-fashioned detective from the past trying to adjust to life in modern day.

Tunnel is expected to premiere on OCN in March 2017, after Voice ends its run.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21030395&cloc=

** I want to let it be known that my translation is still a learning process. To translate a news article is a bit more difficult because of the way reporters write. It seems many of them write in a very causal way.  Also the topic like crime/detective/legal issues is hard for me. So please read my translation in context.:)

**This article shows the name of PDnim, Kim Kyung-chul

This article has a different description about the detective Kim Sun Jae. I’m guessing this one sounds more accurate than the one posted previously. OR not??   humhum  Any way I’m going to put the previous character description  into a spoiler. 

Yoon Hyun Min, OCN ‘Tunnel’ standing with Choi Jin Hyuk… transformed into a smart detective

윤현민, OCN ’터널’서 최진혁과 투톱...스마트한 형사로 변신 

Yoon Hyun Min confirmed with the comeback drama 'Tunnel' after half a year.

Yoon Hyun-min has decided to star in OCN's original drama 'Tunnel' (Writer Lee Eun-mi; PD Kim Kyung-chul), which will be broadcasted in March 2017.

‘Tunnel’ is the ambitious project of the early 2017 for OCN which is famous with such genres.  In the 1980s the main character who was looking  for a serial killer of  women, discovers the link between past and present by a time slip through 2016 and resolves the serial murder case that happened 30 years ago.

Yoon Hyun Min portrays Kim Sun Jae, an elite detective from the police force who  prefers to work on site  unlike many others.   He will show off the unusual/unique image by exhibiting a nonchalant and unconcerned  air in addition to a sophisticated and sensual fashion.

YHM will play the smart, ‘modern’  detective  contrast with the ‘old-fashioned’ detective  Park Kwang Ho played by CJH, and will show a distinctive presence  through an opposite charm and chemistry as a partner. With  completion of the top requirement(?) for ‘Tunnel’,  YHM attracts interest and expectation.

The agency conveyed “From the time the actor first reviewed the synopsis, the story and character, he felt a great desire and love for this work.  As this kind of role has history, I hope that this work will show a broader spectrum of his acting performance.”  

YHM, who announced the return to a tv screen six months after his special appearance in “Beautiful Mind’ and ‘Good Wife’ in August, recently signed an exclusive contract with Jays Pictures management. With the comeback of this 'tunnel', he is taking a second leap forward as an actor.

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article.asp?nsID=1142645

Archived