[Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널

larus

Wow I like the look of the detective PKH.  sharp sharp ace detective    thank you CJHssi  thank you manager for posting the picture 

:wub::wub:

킁킁. 어디서 80년대 냄새 안나요? 드라마 #터널 1980년대 형사 #박광호 완벽 변신! 완벽한 시대 고증에 촬영부터 대박 예감

keung keung (sniffing)  Where is this smell of the 80s coming from? In the drama #Tunnel,  (CJH) made a complete transformation into the 80s detective Park Kwang Ho!   With the perfect background research.. the first shooting.. a feeling daebak

JI2d4zc.gif

cr to DC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @Go Seung Ji for the new updates.   Finally our stylish looking detective made an appearance.  He looks so suave.   I can hardly wait to see what kinds of bromance these two detectives will splash on the screen.   I don’t know.. something about the expressions on these two men made me feel that the two might have highly pumped up egos which they carry around in their heads.   hehee      Obviously two detectives are looking down at the murder victims.  So there will be parallel cases from past and present happening??

Lee Shia A  posted them in her IG.   ohhh  They are so adorable.:wub::wub:

오랜만에 나온 새벽 촬영.. 다시 시작해봅시닷 화이팅!!   #강화도

Came for the early morning shooting after a long time .. Let’s start again  Fighting!!  #Ganghwa Island

진혁오빠랑 촬영 쉬는시간에 ㅎㅎ 안뇽~    #드라마터널

During  a shooting break with Jin Hyuk oppa ㅎㅎ  annyong~(hi)   #drama Tunnel

EDIT: The production team filmed in Gangwa Island but we don’t yet know what the place is to be called in the drama. 

Lee Shia A said the shooting took place on Ganghwa Island.    wondering :  Are they married now/ or a flashback of them when they were dating/ or they are honeymooning on  ….       Posting about the place. 

Ganghwa Island =>> Ganghwa Island

Ganghwado  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganghwado )
Ganghwa Island is an island in the estuary of the Han River, on the west coast of South Korea. Ganghwa Island is separated from Gimpo, on the mainland, by a narrow channel, which is spanned by two bridges. The main channel of the Han River separates the island from Gaeseong in North Korea.

About 65,500 people live on the island. With an area of 302.4 km2 (116.8 sq mi), it constitutes most of Ganghwa County, a division of Incheon Municipality. About half of the island's population reside in Ganghwa-eup, Ganghwa Town, in the northeastern part of the island. The island's highest point is Mani-san, 469 m (1,539 ft) above sea level. The island measures 28 kilometres (17 mi) long and 22 kilometres (14 mi) wide, and is the 4th largest island in South Korea.

Historically, it is significant as being the location of separate punitive incursions; by the French in 1866, the United States in 1871, and the Japanese in 1875 when Korea was emerging from isolation.

hjM3p9w.jpg

lYyQE9c.png

Jin Hyukssi reposted it.  I might have to guess  ‘Yeon Sug’ (연숙) is the detective wife’s name.  So the weather is going to turn below zero tomorrow. Wonder whether he will have to do an outdoor shooting

** 'snow':  a Snapchat clone for next-level selfies ( http://www.theverge.com/tldr/2016/7/18/12215312/snow-app-korean-snapchat-clone-filters)

드라마 터널 1부의 홍일점.  연숙이!!!  이시아양!!

점심시간에 잊고 있던 스노우를 하자고 하네 ㅎㅎ

#터널 #드라마터널 #최진혁 #이시아

#내일부터영하라는데 #죽었다 #박광호  #많은기대부탁드립니다

The only woman in the drama Tunnel EP1.  Yeon Sug-i!!! (wife’s name??)  Lee Shia A-yang!!  

(She) wants to do  스노우( 'snow') which I forgot about during the lunch time ㅎㅎ

#tunnel #drama Tunnel #CJH #LSA 

#Temperature will turn to zero tomorrow # (I’m) dead #Park Kwang Ho # Please show a lot of  support

The Yoon Hyun Min fan café ‘Mstar’ had a coffee truck  support event for the first day shooting of YHM and hired the catering company (@trucknola  )  which posted the event on its IG  with a tag ‘비내섬.    비내섬  was the same place where CJH had his first shooting.   Could it be the crime scene(s) taken at the same place/or area over two different time spans??

Yoon Hyum Min’s agency ‘jspictures_management’ posted the IG picture thanking to ‘Mstar’ (YHM fan café) which sent a coffee truck for YHM.

nkdPVvl.jpg

It seems a production team chose Gangwa Island to shoot for the era of 1980s because the place still kept the past period look and was close enough to Seoul for carrying on filming.  Someone who posted one of the shooting scenes mentioned Gangwa.  It seems she and her husband made a weekend retreat to it because it was one of the places that reminded them of the 70s era and a good place to go and unwind.  So it must be delightful for her to see that a street was refurbished with the old placards and 80’s cars and a city bus and possibly seeing the lead actors. Maybe that’s why she said ‘our town’ for the place.

I screencaped these two because they looked like CJH & LSA (OKAY they may be not )   The man’s cloths are similar to the ones CJH wore in earlier IG photos of him, a brown top with dark blue grey pants?     Maybe that’s why the woman said she tried to snoop around to see the actors. She said she was disappointed when it didn’t happen. 

Spoiler

우리동네 #시골동네에서 #촬영중

#ocn #드라마 #터널 #타임슬립수사극 #3 #방송예정

#옛날버스 #옛날차 #많다

#출연배우 #최진혁 #윤현민 #이유영

#기웃기웃 #결국못봄 #엑스트라알바 #시골아줌마 #안필요하나 #하하하

#our town #in the rural town  #filming

#ocn #drama #tunnel #time-slip investigation drama  #March # broadcast

#old modeled bus #antique car #a lot

#starring actor #CJH #YHM #LYY

#Snooping/snooping #but at the end I wasn’t able to see #a part time job  for an extra part #like a country ajumma #Don’t they need it?  #hahaha

7tZ0vQp.gif

J3WlMX9.jpg

** Guessing still filming in Gangwa Island

**Placard says ‘불불불 불조심 / 화양시청년회’(‘fire fire fire  Be aware of fire /화양(This city is supposed to be in a southern state?) city hall annual meeting  (funny & confusing headline for the annual meeting. Maybe some Koreans know what it is about??)

Spoiler

동네에서 드라마 찍네 (지난 여름에 미녀 공심이 그전엔 전설의 마녀)

OCN '터널'

다른건 스포 될것 같아서 플랜카드만 찍음

최진혁 드라마 복귀작

2010 괜찮아 아빠딸에서 알게 되어서 괜찮게 보던 배우인데 동네에서 찍으니 사진 찍고 사인도 받았으면 좋겠네

드라마도 대박나길

금사월에서 인기 많았던 윤현민도 나오네

They are filming a drama in this town again (last summer, ‘Beautiful Gong Shim’  and one before, ‘Legendary Witches’)

OCN ‘Tunnel’

I aimed only at the placard because other ones might be a spoiler(or something?)

CJH’s  comeback drama

In 2010 drama ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl’ I discovered him and thought he was good.  Since they are filming in the town, it would be nice if I have a chance to take some pictures of him and get a autograph from him.

Wishing daebak for the drama

YHM who was popular in ‘My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ is appearing too.

11 hours ago, booha said:

I screencaped these two because they looked like CJH & LSA (OKAY they may be not )   The man’s cloths are similar to the ones CJH wore in earlier IG photos of him, a brown top with dark blue grey pants?    

It make sense to film in a region who has that old-time vibe. The  wife will appear just in the past. If there are multiple time jumps, the wife will appear constantly or she could appear in flashbacks. I think the protagonist will save his daughter and we could see that if he will come back in his original time or we could see her in the future. Lots of possibilities with this genre. :)

@larus

In  the brief synopses, the detective PKH is supposed to find/discover the link between past and future and tries to solve the case.   So I wonder if the link means to be a time portal then anyone who knows about it could go through.   One possible scenario is that PKH’s wife comes from the future to run away from something but someone comes after her and starts killing women since that person doesn’t know what she looks like. hmmm  Then the wife learns about the killings and she goes back to the future with a daughter/or an infant and so on…  ahahaha    LYY’s character could be PKH’s daughter  if the writer doesn’t  have a love line for them.  Then she can have a love line wit YHM’s character right!!  haha  :blink::)

It has been a long time since seeing  myself in the monitor …  Now I truly feel like I come alive!

#tunnel #Park Kwang Ho #drama Tunnel #March 1st broadcast

#It's fun but it's sooo cold #fighting #Choi Jin Hyuk  :heart:

RvcajFa.gif

7 hours ago, booha said:

One possible scenario is that PKH’s wife comes from the future to run away from something but someone comes after her and starts killing women since that person doesn’t know what she looks like. hmmm

I don`t think the wife will do a time jump but the scenario about the killer that could go in the future as well is plausible.

7 hours ago, booha said:

It has been a long time since seeing  myself in the monitor …  Now I truly feel like I come alive!

I am glad that he is discovering the joy of acting. It`s understandable that he has missed it.

6 hours ago, larus said:

I am glad that he is discovering the joy of acting. It`s understandable that he has missed it.

Yes  CJH ran into a shocking and painful experience after he enlisted. One can say he has a makjang kdrama career in good and bad.   lolol    It has been such a long wait for him and his fans.  I hope he will regain his lost fans and new ones but since Tunnel isn’t romcom or rom he might have to be patient a bit longer. oh well  :)

It seems CJH’s manager has a sense of humor.    First the monitor image was like wham!! CJH came out  like something dark & painful & ominous.  Then hours later this behind the shoot showed him with a blanked and zoned out expression.  His face looks like very frozen from the cold.  And the weather is going to be colder tomorrow. Ouch    **thankfully the agency made the translation for English & Chinese.   :)

In contrast, Lee Shia A looks so bright and light.  :blush:

It’s very cold /deol-deol-deol(shaking from the cold)/ Hotpack is my friend #tunnel

Yoon  Hyun Min's ‘I Live Alone’ is going to broadcast this week.  It will be interesting to see him in private.   Tunnel is his new project after signing with his new agency.  One news article mentioned that he hoped to re-jump his career from now on. 

Spoiler

Wilson Chibong Kobong  # 'I Live Alone' broadcasts this week ^ ^

:wub::wub:

2016123001002220200151451.jpg 

@larus    I wondered about whether PKH might jump back and forth between past and present as you mentioned.   But after reading about another new cast member for 2016, I remembered a couple of articles which said  how PKH would have to adjust to living in the present 2016 and how he tried to solve the case fast as possible so that he could return to his past.  If so then I have to think that PKH doesn’t know how to return to his past and is going to spend a lot of the drama time in 2016.    Also it means his wife’s part is short  and she might be either killed(which I hate to see as she appears to be very sweet) or just left behind till he returns??    Another thing I noticed  is that his wife wears rather expensive looking cloths if I’m not mistaken.  So perhaps she is from a rich family…    

** Another cast member is joining Tunnel.  It appears that he has played a lot of minor parts. He is casted for the present time 2016 and now 2016 has three cast members.  

Kang Ki Young, appears on OCN Tunnel … joining with Choi Jin Hyuk and Yoon Hyun Min.

Charming Kang Ki Young confirmed to appear in OCN new weekend drama ‘Tunnel’.

In the drama KKY plays ‘Song Min Ha’ as a detective with 5 years experiences  who passed the police officer test at an earlier age than his peers.  He is talented with a brilliant mind but has a bit of an odd personality.  Because he wants to escape from being the youngest, unintentionally he starts needling Choi Jin Hyuk(Park Kwang Ho).  He will be on a team with Choi Jin Hyuk(Park kwang Ho) and Yoon Hyun Min(Kim Sun Jae) and work together to solve the case.    

Kang Ki Young has appeared in tvN 'High School King’ /OCN ‘Reset’ / tvN ‘Oh My Ghost’ /tvN ‘Fighting Ghosts’ /MBC W  / MBC ‘Weightlifting Kim Jong Ju

201701120701039910_3.jpg 

강기영, OCN 드라마 '터널' 출연 확정...강력계 형사로 최진혁·윤현민과 호흡 

http://www.newsen.com/news

omg  They are shooting the teaser in the tunnel  yay  :rolleyes:

티저촬영중.#터널#너무춥다#드라마터널#ocn드라마#최진혁#박광호#3월첫방송

shooting a teaser #tunnel #really cold

(shooting location: Yangpyeong)

Choi actor-nim_ fighting

(feat. Inside of the tunnel is cold)

#tunnel #Choi Jin Hyuk #Choi actor #ocn  #The chair is ready to break(She’s joking because of the way CJH plops down on it. Maybe he’s tired or/and cold ) #on business  #Please watch it a lot #March broadcas

Yangpyeong County is a county in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. Wikipedia
qPAWaMT.jpgQDSlUWq.jpg

8 hours ago, booha said:

I wondered about whether PKH might jump back and forth between past and present as you mentioned.   But after reading about another new cast member for 2016, I remembered a couple of articles which said  how PKH would have to adjust to living in the present 2016 and how he tried to solve the case fast as possible so that he could return to his past.  If so then I have to think that PKH doesn’t know how to return to his past and is going to spend a lot of the drama time in 2016.    Also it means his wife’s part is short  and she might be either killed(which I hate to see as she appears to be very sweet) or just left behind till he returns??    Another thing I noticed  is that his wife wears rather expensive looking cloths if I’m not mistaken.  So perhaps she is from a rich family…    

I think it is the classic time jump. He has to resolve the problem and then he will return. I also think the wife will play a minor role. I wish she will be there when he will return and both of them reunited with their daughter. Happy ending. :)

But I still think the criminal might time jump in the future as well. I don`t understand why the protagonist has to be in the future to solve the case? He will think that he will be able to find new evidence or he will use the new technology? Or he and the detectives from the future will try to find the same killer? It is intriguing. I have to wait to see the drama.  :w00t:

Thanks for the information about the other detective.

Archived