(OFFICIAL) Real Life Couple *Hyun Bin♡ Kang Sora* ♡BinSora / HyunSora♡ II TOPSTAR COUPLE*

kaiskloset

The thai fan met Kang Sora during the filming of "RL" (it's the same fan who met her during "Doctor Strange" and CF Sprite...) : she wrote in her Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/notes/kangsora_th/เรื่องเล่า-ความน่ารักของคังโซราที่เราเจอ-ภาค-8-revolutionary-love/1522044817885174/  

Translation in Korean and English by Sepia0814 http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814/221145323117  

She wrotes : "tried asking uni***-nim for help on her Instagram and got a reply that made us
have a chance to met Sora. We went to drama set and saw they were shooting drama until they finished at night. Sora was in her car about to go to another set. I gave my present and letter to her manager he asked "What do you want me to tell her" I just told him "It's from Thai fan" he opened the door and gave it to Sora then Sora opened the door and saw me and my friend. she was really surprised.
Sora: Oh my god. What did you come to Korea? Did you come to see me?!
Me: I come to travel too.
Sora: How long did you wait? 1 hour?
Me: around 2 hours (actually it was longer than 2 hours but I can't count at that time haha)
Sora: Are you kidding me? It's so cold.
Me: yess (with smile)
Sora: Where are you staying?
Me: at Ewha
Sora: It's quite far.
Me: yes but it's okay not that far.
Sora: How do you go back? taxi?
Me: yes taxi.
Then she beckoned on us over to go inside her car. I can't remember what she said because my mind went blank after she beckoned us. haha, we just shook our head. But she still beckoned us and said something like she will send us where we can get a taxi. I said it's okay. She looks worried maybe because the drama set is on a hill. So I said our friend is still waiting for us. That's why she let us go, she said okay then said goodbye. It seems like she feels sorry for us for waiting in a cold weather and late at night. She is so kind and nice every time I met her. "

she's so lovable, so endearing

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived