(OFFICIAL) Real Life Couple *Hyun Bin♡ Kang Sora* ♡BinSora / HyunSora♡ II TOPSTAR COUPLE*

kaiskloset

32 minutes ago, aryugabriel said:

Thanks for welcoming me..it feel different and much better to ship real couple lol.:)rather than shipping couples from variety show(wgm),drama,movie etc.I can contribute much since my English is quite limited. I can read well but to write in English is quite hard for me.I will support hyunsora wholeheartedly and hopefully we can hear the wedding bell 1-2 years from now.If I am not mistaken from the interview hyun bin is eager to marry before he turn 40 years old,so I believe he is really sincere and committed to this relationship. Sora from IG also quite passion about cooking nowadays. May their become smooth and last longer.

Reveal hidden contents

Namja= From Leetuk to Hyun bin

Yeoja= From Song hye kyo to Kang sora

They are indeed destined and fated to love each other:)

ditto on that sis.

hahaha found this in tumblr. super love the gif. cre to owner

https://68.media.tumblr.com/619a5a4e7d00630c781d74e970d56acc/tumblr_nkjjd5p5vc1s4kkago1_500.gifhttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d2c3d3dcf7de0bfe4b24ce81d453bd65/tumblr_nkjjd5p5vc1s4kkago2_500.gif

Ooooo

tumblr_no2a23rXsl1sr7jwwo1_500.pngtumblr_no2a23rXsl1sr7jwwo7_250.pngtumblr_no2a23rXsl1sr7jwwo8_250.jpg

lol. this is me trolling. im bored. mian. *now covers face :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I start to stalk and find about hyun bin after this news lol..before this even though he's very popular during Sega drama it does not catch my eyes maybe bc I don't really like pretty boy ke..ke.Now he is really a matured man.Originally I am SJ fan and being a teuksora shipper after watching wgm.I begin to love Sora since 2011 and being following her career until now.I have never read about her being involved in any relationship (except being paired with leetuk) As a woman (I am ahjumma fan :) I really wish for her happiness and success in her career and love.The more I dig about hyun bin the more I believe he is the right one for sora.May their love sail smoothly:wub:

@kaiskloset..you are a moderator of MLSHR drama thread too right.Salute you..bow.There are only two TV programs that I watched it in live streaming ,wgm teuksora and MLSHR lol..happy to be in this thread. ( even though we can expect that shipping real couples can't attract much shipper ~for exp min ho Suzy thread).

1 hour ago, aryugabriel said:

@kaiskloset..you are a moderator of MLSHR drama thread too right.Salute you..bow.There are only two TV programs that I watched it in live streaming ,wgm teuksora and MLSHR lol..happy to be in this thread. ( even though we can expect that shipping real couples can't attract much shipper ~for exp min ho Suzy thread).

i just started the thread sis. since im obsessed with Tong Hua- the original author in the chinese novel, and

ive finished both chinese drama and movie of bubujingxin- the chinese version of moon lovers. thanks chingu. hugs

now here's another gift :) uri couple, wikipedia pages now updated...\o/

#hyun bin #kang sora #강소라 #현빈 both actors' wiki pages now updated with relationship/personal life status :)

C0CIuXxUcAAhfR8.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyun_Bin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kang_So-ra

6 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

welcome hugs!

welcome hugs! and all our sis from the sora thread

here :)  lets all have some fun spazzing in support to our new couple

@sky5joyous @nanani @KERROPPIE@pandalover1@allmylife00@icemaid

Thanks for the welcome chingu. Hope our Princess and new boo will be gracing our screens at least once together for a drama or CF kekekekeke i highly doubt it.. but still... a girl can dream lol

Hope everyone has a great week. Only couple more days til Christmas break... 2 weeks off work. 2 weeks to catchup on my korean drama fix lmao

Thanks to everyone who posts news and updates. You guys are the best!

Seasons greetings to all you beautiful people. Xox

I have being Sora's fan since Sunny and also got to know Hyun Bin through Secret Garden :)I'm so happy for Sora and Hyun Bin!!!:heart: They make a great cople. They are not only a gorgeous, hot couple but very mature for them to admit of their relationship so early in this stage and it say alot about them. They're taking this relationship serious and slowly, only tell me that they are serious about each other and problably looking to get married down the road. Wish both of them happiness!!!:love:

9 hours ago, lvera1968 said:

I have being Sora's fan since Sunny and also got to know Hyun Bin through Secret Garden :)I'm so happy for Sora and Hyun Bin!!!:heart: They make a great cople. They are not only a gorgeous, hot couple but very mature for them to admit of their relationship so early in this stage and it say alot about them. They're taking this relationship serious and slowly, only tell me that they are serious about each other and problably looking to get married down the road. Wish both of them happiness!!!:love:

welcome hugs! sis

kangsorakai ‏@kangsorakai 

happy Tuesday pretties. great day ahead... sending lots of love :) #hyun bin #kang sora #강소라 #현빈

C0Fdo5BUkAAREMY.jpg

Point in common of KS and HB : the animal rights..

In February 2016, Hyun was involved in an awareness campaign against animal cruelty. As part of the project, Hyun's agency VAST Entertainment released pictures of him posing with a retired search and rescue dog named "Vision".

(source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyun_Bin )

18 may 2016 Kang Sora posted in her IG an article about Puppy Mills and wrote "the cruelty to animals should be condemned". Kang Sora in his profil of Instagram wrote : Don't forget illegal puppymills

SNL Korea’s Jang Jin to direct new science-fiction drama City of Stars

by tineybeanie | December 18, 2016 | 45 Comments

Writer-director Jang Jin (We Are Brothers, High Heel) has been a huge name in the Korean theater and movie industry since the early nineties. He has explored nearly every genre from political comedies to family melodramas, but one thing remains consistent in his record — his thoughtful presentation of human issues that challenge societal norms.

Although he works primarily behind the scenes, Director Jang can also be seen on television if you watch comedy program SNL Korea where he serves as both a cast member and creative director (and anchor of Weekend Update), JTBC’s Crime Scene, or old reruns of Korea’s Got Talent where he was a judge. Recently, he announced that he will be making his first foray into dramas by taking the helm of big-budget science-fiction drama City of Stars.

An inside source reports that Director Jang has been planning for his drama debut as a director for a long time. City of Stars is about a friendship between astronauts, which is conflicted by differing patriotic loyalties, and there may also be a romantic subplot. Rumors say that certain top stars are eyeing the project because it’s shaping up to become the next blockbuster drama and also because of Director Jang, though there is no official casting news to date.

In the description for the upcoming drama, two starry-eyed boys dream of exploring space since childhood. As adults, they are selected to be potential astronaut candidates for a special mission to obtain a steady supply of Helium-3. Set in a future world where the earth’s natural fuels have almost dried up, finding this alternative energy source becomes a matter of planetary importance, and nations engage in covert battles to ensure their own survival.

As a longtime sci-fi/fantasy fan, I’m intrigued by the premise. We’ve had aliens in dramaland, and even alien-vampires, but I don’t think there has ever been a Korean show where the main topic has been interstellar travel. I wonder if Director Jang will go for a Star Wars/Star Trek-type feel or focus the international intrigue on Earth before the astronauts go on their mission. Either way, I can’t wait!

Casting for City of Stars will begin early next year, and the project is currently being shopped at major broadcasters.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/snl-koreas-jang-jin-to-direct-new-science-fiction-drama-city-of-stars/

Hyun Bin offered astronaut role for sci-fi drama City of Stars

hyunbin_134.jpg

We just heard about this new sci-fi drama project a couple days ago, titled City of Stars and to be helmed by director Jang Jin (We Are Brothers, Quiz King, Good Morning President), and already there’s talk of Hyun Bin (Hyde, Jekyll, Me) being approached to headline the blockbuster series. *attention dials suddenly at 11*

Hyun Bin has been offered the lead in dramaland’s first foray into outer-space-themed material; City of Stars, which will be Jang Jin’s first time directing a drama series (though he has plenty of experience in film), follows two men who’ve grown up dreaming of going into space. They are both chosen for an astronaut training program for a mission to seek out Helium-3; the need for alternative energy sources is pressing in a future where the earth’s supplies have dwindled. The story will incorporate elements of international espionage and battle between intelligence agencies as nations fight amongst themselves, driven by greed and self-interest.

The role Hyun Bin has been offered is a former pilot in the air force and aircraft mechanic, Yoo Dong-ha. Although he is considered a top pilot in the military, a flight accident from his air force days has left him with some sort of trauma.

Hyun Bin has been focusing on his film career in recent years; his last drama, 2015’s multiple-personalities rom-com Hyde, Jekyll, Me was not such a hot spot in his career, but he has a couple films lined up for the near future: action movie Alliance is set to release in January, with Con Man to come later in the year. City of Stars is planning to be entirely pre-produced and begins shooting next May. The project is currently in scheduling talks and looking to secure its cast.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/hyun-bin-offered-astronaut-role-for-sci-fi-drama-city-of-stars/

Archived