(OFFICIAL) Real Life Couple *Hyun Bin♡ Kang Sora* ♡BinSora / HyunSora♡ II TOPSTAR COUPLE*

kaiskloset

J.jpg

b8190d9d_o.jpeg

Hyun Bin Soompi Thread here                                   Kang Sora Soompi Thread here

b3d96b3e_o.jpeg

Kang Sora Hyun Bin edits 12-20d29154ca_o.png

*Dec. 15 ll 7am  Korean media portal Sports Donga breaks the news (link1)

soon thereafter...korean news and entertainment sites

posted same story (link2) (link3)

8f9e5b6c_o.jpeg

Hyun Bin Kang Sora editsRendered Image

*Dec. 15 ll 10am  *Hyun Bin's Agency - VAST media issued

confirmation on dating report (link )

*Kang Sora's agency - Plum Entertainment

issued similar statement (link ) (link 2)

BinSora%2Bedits.jpg             CzsIrqHUkAIbhRf.jpg

cooltext222304259172538.png

*Dec. 16 ll 1pm  *Hyun Bin attended his movie Cooperation,

where he answers questions on Sora relationship status (link )

*Dec. 19 ll  pm  *Kang Sora was shown in a post of a friend's IG, its the first

IG post sighting since the dating news was out (link)

25c09f02_o.png
C0CIuXxUcAAhfR8.jpgc2f4400a_o.png
C0Fdo5BUkAAREMY.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-----editing

at Hyunbin thread

[naver] HYUNBIN ♥ KANG SORA, THE BIRTH OF A TOP STAR COUPLE.. BECAME LOVERS RECENTLY

Posted on 3:39 PM by kei z

81845542.2_99_20161215065810.jpg?type=w5

post response: +438
original post: here

Untitledas.png

1. [+6567, -121]
Geunhye will cry

2. [+5840, -90]
It hasn't even been half a month so just let them date in peach geez...

3. [+4025, -109]
Park Geunhye, are you ok..?

4. [2760, -194]
Such an unexpected comboㅎㅎㅎ Hyunbin has been on a downhill recently so I hope that his new movie does well

5. [+2570, -152]
I like. People with good personalities flock togetherㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+754, -20]
Seriously, it hasn't even been half a month so it's a bit too much to make it official... So many relationships getting revealed nowadays

7. [+731, -16]
They've barely been dating for 15 daysㅋㅋ pitiful..

Breaking: Hyun Bin And Kang Sora Reportedly Dating

We may have a new celebrity couple before the year ends – Hyun Bin and Kang Sora!

Sports Donga reports that actor Hyun Bin (34) and actress Kang Sora (26) are dating.

Their relationship recently turned romantic after first meeting each other this past October. In October they had met because Kang Sora was looking for a new agency. Sports Donga claims their romantic relationship is about two weeks old.

A source close to both said, “Kang Sora first got to know Hyun Bin while she was moving agencies and was meeting with people related to Hyun Bin’s agency. Because they only recently became a couple, they are being careful.”

Their agencies have yet to confirm. Stay tuned for updates!

Hyun Bin is set to meet fans through his upcoming movie “Cooperation,” and Kang Sora was recently in the drama “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho.”

Source (1)

CzwtEqWVIAE1TFW.jpg

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/fans-respect-hyun-bin-kang-soras-cool-response-dating-news/

Fans respect Hyun Bin and Kang Sora’s cool response to dating news

Photo published for Fans respect Hyun Bin and Kang Sora's cool response to dating news — Koreaboo

Hyun Bin and Kang Sora’s dating news was received positively, possibly due to the way the reports were handled. 

Often times, dating news receive a negative reaction from the celebrities’ respected fans, or eventually denied due to lack of evidence. However, in a span of few hours, Hyun Bin and Kang Sora tackled the influx of interest with ease.

At 7 am KST,  December 15th, Hyun Bin and Kang Sora’s relationship was first reported. The couple’s respective agencies immediately issued respective statements updating fans of the situation as they checked the facts. By 2:30 pm KST, both sides released a joint statement confirming Hyun Bin and Kang Sora’s relationship.

Even though there were no photographs that proved their relationship, couples who did not hide their relationship and cooly admit it are on the rise. This careful but honest approach was admired by their followers in the process. This week, the Ma Dong Seok-Je Jung Hwa couple and the Kim Joo Hyuk-Lee You Young couple both admitted their relationships in the same manner.

According to entertainment critics, the admission gave a different feeling, despite not having any hard evidence such as photographs. A different approach than where relationships kept on getting denied in the past.

Source: Osen

Hyun-bin, Kang So-ra confirmed dating

Hyun-bin and Kang So-ra have confirmed that they have been dating for about two weeks, according to respective agencies of the pair Thursday. 

“Please send them blessings,” read statements from both VAST Entertainment and Plum Entertainment, agencies of the 34-year-old actor and the 26-year-old actress. 

The announcements came after a report from Sports Donga that the two have recently been dating. 

The agencies also added they are “cautious about opening up their relationship to the public” in regards to the political scandal currently engulfing South Korea. 

Hyun-bin and Kang reportedly got to know each other during a project in October. 

Hyun rose to stardom in the TV series “My Name is Kim Sam-soon” and established himself as a top star in the 2010 drama “Secret Garden.” He will return to the South Korean silver screen with, “Cooperation,” an action movie that centers on plan to bust a crime ring.

Kang acted in many hits, including comedy-drama film “Sunny” and tvN‘s series “Misaeng.” Recently, she acted a lawyer in the TV series “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo.”

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612151504184534556_2

General

Hyun Bin and Kim Joo Hyuk open up about their girlfriends for the first time!

hyun-bin,kang-so-ra,kim-joo-hyuk,lee-yoo-young

This week, we had 2 new celebrity couples revealed; first Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young, then Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra! Coincidentally, the two actors who made many headlines were at one location together today at the press conference for their new film 'Cooperation'. And of course, they were asked questions about their girlfriends. 

Kim Joo Hyuk carefully spoke up first, and said, "It's only been 2 days since the news broke out. We're doing well." 

Hyun Bin also shared, "I'm careful with my words considering various situations and because it's a personal matter. We are seeing each other with good feelings and we're also cautious because we just started. We plan to get to know each other slowly and carefully. Please look after us. I appreciate all the great attention."

Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young were revealed to be a couple of 2 months while Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra have been seeing each other with feelings for about half a month. 

Their film 'Cooperation' premieres next January!

[★TRENDING] Hyun Bin’s Comments On Getting Married Resurface After Dating News

Hyun Bin‘s past comments on his views on getting married have resurfaced after he was revealed to be dating actress Kang Sora.

Hyun Bin, as one of Korea’s top actors, does not easily reveal his ideal type, but before his military enlistment, he was quoted to have said that, “I like a woman who is very understanding. Because of the field I am working in, it’s hard to find someone who can be truly understanding of everything”.

As an actress herself, Kang Sora is bound to be much more understanding than the average female when it comes to the difficulties, the limitations and the hardship that comes from being in a relationship with an actor.

Kang Sora, on the other hand, stated in a past interview that her ideal type of man is “Someone who is tall and has broad shoulders. I also like it when they’re not too overly skinny. I want someone who I can share my hobbies with, someone that I can have fun just talking to.”

Like Kang Sora who fits Hyun Bin’s ideal type of woman perfectly, the physical description of Kang Sora’s ideal type of man seems to match Hyun Bin very closely.

The news reports also highlighted that Hyun Bin had mentioned that he stated that he plans to get married at some point after he was discharged from the mandatory military service.

He later stated that he wishes to get married before he turns 40 years old. He stated, “I wish to be married before I turn 40. Just like everyone else, I believe a marriage is one of the most important moments in one’s life. It changes your life in many ways. I envy my friends who are married and have a family (although they may envy my freedom in life).”

The actor is set to turn 35 years old in Korea as of 2017.

The two actors have been dating for half a month, and the full story of how their relationship came to be can be found here.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/hyun-bins-comments-getting-married-resurface-relationship-revealed/

Fans respect Hyun Bin and Kang Sora’s cool response to dating news

hyunbin-sora-2016

Hyun Bin and Kang Sora’s dating news was received positively, possibly due to the way the reports were handled. 

Often times, dating news receive a negative reaction from the celebrities’ respected fans, or eventually denied due to lack of evidence. However, in a span of few hours, Hyun Bin and Kang Sora tackled the influx of interest with ease.

At 7 am KST,  December 15th, Hyun Bin and Kang Sora’s relationship was first reported. The couple’s respective agencies immediately issued respective statements updating fans of the situation as they checked the facts. By 2:30 pm KST, both sides released a joint statement confirming Hyun Bin and Kang Sora’s relationship.

Hyun Bin and Kang Sora have been dating for at least weeks since meeting through work back in October.

Even though there were no photographs that proved their relationship, couples who did not hide their relationship and cooly admit it are on the rise. This careful but honest approach was admired by their followers in the process. This week, the Ma Dong Seok-Je Jung Hwa couple and the Kim Joo Hyuk-Lee You Young couple both admitted their relationships in the same manner.

According to entertainment critics, the admission gave a different feeling, despite not having any hard evidence such as photographs. A different approach than where relationships kept on getting denied in the past.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/fans-respect-hyun-bin-kang-soras-cool-response-dating-news/

Hyun Bin addresses Kang Sora questions at his movie conference

201612161151691125_1.jpg

Article: Hyun Bin responds to questions on dating ♥ Kang Sora, "We are carefully getting to know each other"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+234, -22] Handsome man, beautiful woman couple!! Have a happy love ♥

2. [+216, -13] I did not watch 'Secret Garden' for this

3. [+151, -23] How does one 'carefully' get to know someone?

4. [+34, -6] He'd rather get involved with Kang Sora than be linked up as the president's favorite male celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+18, -2] Kang Sora-ssi, be careful... you never know what Park Geun Hye will do to you, that psycho sociopath ㅠㅠ

6. [+17, -0] Now all of Kang Sora's articles are going to be titled "Beauty that Hyun Bin fell in love with", "Hyun Bin's woman" blah blah blah

7. [+11, -4] Who knows what Park Geun Hye will try to do to Kang Sora now...?

8. [+7, -0] Nothing to be so careful about..

9. [+7, -1] Leeteuk: Ah ㅠ

10. [+6, -1] Poor Park Geun Hye is probably so devastated ㅠㅠ

15 minutes ago, icemaid said:

@kaiskloset gosh you are fast! :w00t:   Image result for pictures of speedy gonzales

@pandalover1 @KERROPPIE new thread from our sis!.

Omooo :"> 

Aside from this news I'm happy also that this news was accepted positively usually when a dating rumor occur most of the fans are being greedy... 

Another thing ahaha that I found funny about that Park Geun Hye (S. Korea's president) had a big crush on Hyun Bin ^^

hahahahhhh

Hyun Bin and Kang Sora revealed to be in a relationship

81845542.2.jpg

Article: [Special] Hyun Bin ♥ Kang Sora, top star couple is born... recently became lovers

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+907, -20] It's only been half a month since they started dating, talk about pressure..;;;

2. [+581, -20] I refuse to believe it until I see pictures

3. [+538, -21] Look at Dispatch getting lazy cause it's the year-end now

4. [+64, -5] Look at this, look at the hypocrisy~ In 20 years, Song Hye Gyo has only been in two public relationships but she gets made out to be some man obsessed woman all the time. Hyun Bin's already in his third public relationship and everyone congratulates him ㅋㅋ talk about the double standards~ Anyway, congratulations to these two ^^

5. [+38, -5] I wouldn't call Kang Sora a top star though ㅋㅋㅋ but they look good together ^^

6. [+33, -3] Park Geun Hye: That richard simmons, as if being impeached isn't bad enough, now some other richard simmons is taking away my Hyun Bin oppa ㅜㅜ

7. [+30, -1] "Park Geun Hye has changed her username from Gil Ra-im to Kang Sora"

8. [+30, -1] They don't match in a strange way

9. [+25, -1] Poor Park Geun Hye, as if she isn't in a mental breakdown already, now she's going to have a panic disorder over news of Hyun Bin dating

10. [+22, -2] Hyun Bin and Kang Sora? Didn't expect him to go for that type ㅋㅋ

screenshot-entertain.naver.com+2016-12-1

Source: Naver

1. [+10,495, -190] Park Geun Hye is probably crying

2. [+9,271, -144] If it's only been half a month, should've just kept it quiet and let them date... jeez

3. [+6,182, -168] Is Park Geun Hye/Gil Ra-im okay...?

4. [+4,384, -314] Quite unexpected ㅎㅎㅎ anyway, Hyun Bin has been on a downward trend lately, hopefully his new movie does well

5. [+4,036, -248] They both have great personalities ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+1,226, -20] Got caught just 15 days into their relationship ㅋㅋ I feel bad for them..

7. [+1,248, -30] Feels really mean to force them to go public just 15 days in, no? So many dating news lately too..

8. [+963, -48] Something about these two feels awkward ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

YoonA says there was no need to act out her movie character who has a crush on Hyun Bin

YoonA,hyun-bin

YoonA confessed that falling in love with Hyun Bin was too easy. 

At the press conference for the new film 'Cooperation' on December 15, YoonA talked about Park Min Young, her movie character who secretly has a crush on Hyun Bin. 

She said, "It was my first time acting out having a crush so it was different. Hyun Bin sunbaenim is so cool that I naturally fell for him. I think some real feelings other than acting were mixed in." She also said, "I came to understand the minds of the fans who love me."

Sounds like Hyun Bin has captured YoonA's heart during movie filming! 

'Cooperation' starring Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, Kim Joo Hyuk, YoonA, Lee Dong Hwi, and more will be hitting the theaters in January. 

Hyun Bin shares about relationship with girlfriend Kang So-ra

•  

Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin. instagram.com/withhyunbin

Hyun Bin has opened up on his relationship with new girlfriend Kang So-ra. The actor talked about his personal life at the press launch of his new film Cooperation at CGV Apgujeong in Gangnam-gu in Seoul on 16 December.

Hyun Bin, as reported by websites news.nate.com and Allkpop, said has to be very careful as to what he would say regarding his recent relationship with actress Kang So-ra, who is eight years his junior.

"I'm careful with my words considering various situations and because it's a personal matter. We are seeing each other with good feelings and we're also cautious because we just started," the 34-year old actor said.

The Hyde, Jekyll, Me actor also revealed that he is taking things slow with his new girlfriend, getting to know her and building a bond based on understanding and mutual desire. "We plan to get to know each other slowly and carefully," Allkpop quoted the actor as saying.

He ended his address on the issue of his relationship by asking the media and his fans to respect their newly-formed relationship and help it thrive. "Please look after us. I appreciate all the great attention," he was quoted as saying to the Press.

An earlier Allkpop article reported that Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment and Kang So-ra's agency Plum Entertainment had confirmed this development by individual press statements. VAST Entertainment had stated: "Back in October, the two actors first met at a meeting regarding business with other staff. Then they remained as good sunbae-hoobaes who shared advice and concerns with each other. They are just now starting their relationship."

The statement revealed: "It's only been a few days since they started seeing each other [as a couple] so they're very cautious about the reports being released at this time. We're even more cautious as their personal matters are being revealed in the midst of a controversial time for the nation. However, please regard them warmly, and give them your support and encouragement for their future acting promotions."

Kang So-ra's Plum Entertainment also released a statement which said: "It's only been about half a month since the two started seeing each other with feelings, so we're very cautious about the reports. Please regard them with generosity."

Koreaboo had earlier quoted an acquaintance who knew the couple well. The source was quoted as saying:"I know that when Kang So-ra was in the process of switching agencies, she kept in contact with Hyun Bin's representatives. From there, they started to have positive feelings about each other. Since it's only been a short time that they've been a couple, they are being careful."

http://www.ibtimes.sg/hyun-bin-shares-about-relationship-girlfriend-kang-so-ra-5595

1 hour ago, kaiskloset said:

hahhaha in lightning speed sis. soo pump up still...

and this IG post is hilarously daebak ....like seriously :) happy weekend!

c9127df3_o.jpeg

LOL that's so funny!

Could "Hyun Bin" be thinking >>>

<< since everybody is watching I better be careful and just have to make do with a cut-out life size of my gf instead! >> :phew:

Hi guys. It's been a while since I last posted in soompi. But this dating news excites me and become a silent lurker again. To be honest, I am TeukSo shipper but since my heart is already fine from how ship ends, I am now happy. That is Hyun Bin! Omo, he is so handsome... I am so excited for this couple and I want to see their date photos haha.. i love Kang sora since Dr. stranger so I am automatically loving who she wants to love! Congrats to this new couple

48 minutes ago, MichelleG said:

Hi guys. It's been a while since I last posted in soompi. But this dating news excites me and become a silent lurker again. To be honest, I am TeukSo shipper but since my heart is already fine from how ship ends, I am now happy. That is Hyun Bin! Omo, he is so handsome... I am so excited for this couple and I want to see their date photos haha.. i love Kang sora since Dr. stranger so I am automatically loving who she wants to love! Congrats to this new couple

Omg chingu...me too ... im teukso shipper... long lasting friendship between these two. OMG ... this news is SOOOO lovely lol.

My ultimate male bias are So Ji Sub & Hyun Bin... i watch anything and everything these two are in...so when one of these two got paired with the gorgeous Sora makes me sooo giddy.

Cant wait to see Soras next projects and Im going to cheer on Hyun Bin and his project.

Archived