“Running Man” Production Allegedly Decided Song Ji Hyo And Kim Jong Kook Were To Leave Show

Newsie

Recent news of Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook leaving “Running Man” — shortly after Gary’s departure from the show in October — has left fans in shock and disappointment. However, the latest reports are saying that Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook did not make the decision to leave the show. Rather, […]

The post “Running Man” Production Allegedly Decided Song Ji Hyo And Kim Jong Kook Were To Leave Show appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I thought i'd compile my comments/thoughts.

Had a really bad nightmare last night after this news....

This just confirmed that uneasiness I felt hearing the news....there's no way the two would have left at the same time unless they had talked about their feelings of leaving.....production staff?....Producers are included. Someone had better reveal who was really the one to order this. I doubt the PDs would have been responsible. Running Man's cast isn't a cast. They're family. Some people were happy about the change in line-up, but they must not have watched all the episodes then. I'll be looking for more updates and confirmations.

If you think about it, Song Ji hyo was like she was slower from sadness, and when she said "today must not be my day," something felt very off. Like she was half about to tear up, and half speechless. Like "my luck has run out?..." ...excuse me while I cry a river.

On Naver, ppl are also saving it's probably producers. Producers are considered part of production staff/crew, as they make it possible, and have a say in things due to their funding

Jihyo and Joongkook aren't the type to leave a show, especially Running Man, which shocked many of us fans. I worry about how Kwangsoo and Sukjin are feeling. SBS.....

31 minutes ago, supersaejin said:

I am definitely saddened to hear this news. If this is true then JK and JH must be feeling really awful right now. Imagine being kicked out from the show you are part of for years now. It is so sad to see them leave, RM won't be the same anymore...

definitely. I think Kwangsoo and Sukjin might also leave. Yoo Jae Suk probably isn't leaving due to the relationship between the staff and the cast. It's the Producers' (not PDs) fault. He and Haha also have a family to feed, so. I don't know, Sukjin may stay, but personally I feel like they should all leave to boycott this unwise decision. I also feel that if internet streaming can help viewership ratings and costs, then they should make an online channel to air it on too, maybe add English subs online for int'l fans. 

Archived