[Drama 2017] My Father is Strange 아버지가 이상해

Go Seung Ji

Lee Joon revealed through his "LieV show on V Live" that he has attended the 1st script reading session for "Father is Strange" in about three days ago.

He also said that he went on an MT trip with the cast and staff of the drama right after the script reading to get to know each other before starting shooting.

Lastly, he revealed that the shooting will start in few days.

C2OHTOnUQAAcxdo.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Lee Joon revealed through his "LieV show on V Live" that he has attended the 1st script reading session for "Father is Strange" in about three days ago.

He also said that he went on an MT trip with the cast and staff of the drama right after the script reading to get to know each other before starting shooting.

Lastly, he revealed that the shooting will start in few days.

He also revealed that he's trying to be in shape for this role (by eating healthy) but he doesn't like it as much as before, since he's about to enter his 30's :wink:

On 1/17/2017 at 10:26 AM, Go Seung Ji said:

"Father is Strange" is set to premiere on 4th of March.

"Laurel Tree Tailors" last episode will air on 02-12-2017. I'm asking myself what they'll air on these 2 weekends, most likely an extension for LTT (54 Episodes?!) 50+4...

On 1/22/2017 at 11:56 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

OMG They are both so pretty!! The birth of another pretty and beautiful couple in drama~~ Wonder how their chemistry will be like since it's their first drama together~~ Both are talented and good actors for me! :wub:

Archived