Go Seung Ji

10 hours ago, dhakra said:
11 hours ago, triplem said:

Btw are you again getting second lead syndrome for your female leads ? Hmm , I smell evil-ex #2 coming your way ...:lol:

But there is no way I have a second lead syndrome. I will investigate!

I investigated<_< 

I hate it when you're correct. Seems like you know me very well. I reviewed every drama that I finished (which aren't many, me & my perfection :rolleyes:) and checked if I rooted for 1st or 2nd female lead. I wrote the results onto a list afterwards. It was devastating. <_< I saved the list, too big for the thread though. Will send it to you via PM. 

I really have a second female lead syndrom.

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I agree with you!! at least he have his mother and his friend who used to work as security guard I think in his office as a judge!! and I'm waiting for Young Joo to take his side because now she's making his life harder than it is already!!

Yep, this is what bothers me the most. She wants his help and blackmails him to secure that, but right now she only makes his efforts, his life and everything that he could do even worse. She weakens her own asset and sabotages him. She even puts him in danger which risks their whole plan. She needs to slow down and realize how he feels.

I don't see her evil though I want her to stop pushing him to the corner when he's already cornered from every turn!! for her Dong Joon betrayed her and sacrificed her father for a better life and position which we know it's not true but she doesn't so her hatered toward him is understandable!! and though he told her (not in detail) how even if he can give up his career he couldn't give up on his own remaining time/life to be prisoned wrongfully like her father she couldn't trust him because that trust was broken once and now has to be rebuilt which I think that will start from next we

Yeah, evil was a wrong word of mine. I should have said I can't sympathize with her and her methods. She's just doing what she thinks is the best. She has the wrong picture of DJ. And because of this I hope DJ begins to open up to YJ. It will be interesting to see how they slowly begin to work together.

she's one of the many characters I hate here!! hhhhhhhh

She's not that bad. Okay she may not be the nicest person in this drama but somehow I can sympathize with her. she makes the most of her abilities. But we're only at the start of the drama and I think she can be pretty harsh and manipulative. But she has such a mysterious aura around her. She is a girl that knows what she want and isn't afraid of playing dirty. (Damn it, this are the same words that I used for SH in Fairy<_<) I really have a second lead syndrome.

yes it is confirmed chingu!! " this drama tells the story of how a man and a woman go from being bitter enemies to lovers who risk everything on the strength of their relationship to fight corruption and punish the wicked.

This is some really valueable information. Really interesting, so it is indeed confirmed that they end up together. Huh, will be of importance next week when I decide if I want to continue this drama. Interesting.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dhakra said:

I investigated<_< 

I hate it when you're correct. Seems like you know me very well. I reviewed every drama that I finished (which aren't many, me & my perfection :rolleyes:) and checked if I rooted for 1st or 2nd female lead. I wrote the results onto a list afterwards. It was devastating. <_< I saved the list, too big for the thread though. Will send it to you via PM. 

ahahaha...I told ya. We have been thread mates over several threads for me to know you do have SLS. Don't worry fanboy, I sometimes have SLS too. 

9 hours ago, triplem said:

You are talking about the chip in the phone right? That was the 1st thought that came to my mind when his FIL ask him to burn it. In this day and era, it's not hard to forward the recording to someone.  :wink: So i hope somehow he had the common sense to keep a copy.

@triplem  I don't think DJ isn't stupid enough not to forward that chip he has a copy and I think it's with his bailiff that he trusted so much.. DJ will find away to have him working undercover for him and investigating every individual of meaning in that company.. He mainly is going to want to know just what is the two old men connection from 30 yrs ago and just why his wife kill a man and he had to let and innocent person take the fall for her.. 

I'm wondering about is she on the from the police station after being betrayed by her so called boyfriend..

8 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Excellent writing this episode.  LDJ is thrown into a middle of a power struggle between the Choi Il-Hwan and Kang Yu Taek.  What is at stake, as DJ is learning (along with us viewers) is Tae Baek trying to persuade the widow of Blue Dragon Electronics to sell the company shares to overseas buyers.  The only thing that is blocking the sale is the National Pension Service and its Chairman (Lee).  The National Pension Service is the world's third largest pension fund, responsible for many of the nation's institutional pension, and is the major shareholders of Blue Dragon Electronics.  Chairman Lee wants to stop the sale.  CIH wanted both DJ and Kang Jung Il to work on the case but KJI made a poker move by resigning from the case forcing DJ on his own.  CIH wanted Yu Taek's help in brokering the deal based on his personal relationship with Chairman Lee.  I love the whole scene between the men.  How Jung Il took the opportunity to wrestle the case back to him with his dad's help. :lol:  DJ's dad also wants his part in the deal, insider trading and all.  Ahh, these people... so corrupted.

@bedifferent Thanks for the explaination, Because I was kind of confused on whats going on and the National Pension.. Wow these corrupt dogs.. One wants to sale the company using a fictious company as buyers but will become the owner of it because it's tied to the National Pension which is probably how they been embezelling a lot of money through.. Choi isn't really going to cut is lost in a company like that.. It's more like a move to get rid of Kang and his thugs out of it being that this is what some politicians wants.. But Kang came in and stood his grounds that it's no way you could get rid of me after all I done for this Pension.. Like go ahead and try If I go down we all go down including your daughter.. So this is the reason why she has does her fathers dirty work when it has to be done that nobody would link her into the involvement..

5 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

fourth... will there be love lines between Lee and Shim or should I just consider it as the non romantic drama like Empire of Gold? I meant.. not even one kiss happened there.. just a small hug in the ending....

@SeGafanlady I'm hoping for a love line between the two leads as of now they both are not liking each other for what one has done to one another.. But I think her rescusing him a few times and he her would be the discovery of there chenistry and affection to one another..

I'm really curious how they will create a story around that, that is reasonable enough to believe it. And how does she introduce him to her father, if he ends up getting out of jail? "SYJ: You remember the guy that put you in jail, knowing that you were innocent? We'%3

@dhakra you're right...she could not do that introduce him like her new boyfriend...i fear dad is not well that he has lung cancer and the jail doctor is a jerk...

23 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I'm really curious how they will create a story around that, that is reasonable enough to believe it. And how does she introduce him to her father, if he ends up getting out of jail? "SYJ: You remember the guy that put you in jail, knowing that you were innocent? We'%3

@dhakra you're right...she could not do that introduce him like her new boyfriend...i fear dad is not well that he has lung cancer and the jail doctor is a jerk...

@andy78  Dad was in perfect health before goingto prison I fear they are posoning him to hide whatever he knows that his friend knew.. They just can't come right out and kill him but killinghim slowlyis being done and they have 15yrs to finish him off.. Including the wife and daughter..

13 hours ago, bedifferent said:

More later on CIH and KYT.  Looks like the character synopsis maybe correct. KYT is the head of Bogook Industry (I think that is a defense contractor, one of those YJ and her father are investigating).  So there seems to be possible abuse and back door dealing between Tae Baek and the defense contractors. We are just starting to unveil the secrets between the two Kang and Choi families.  Kang seems to have a hand in helping CIH form the company 30 years ago.  

it feels like that Kang Yu Teak have more power than the CEO of Tea Beak which is scary!! I thought the owner of Tea Beak firm was the one whith most power but that man came and the way he made him give the case back to his son was frightening for me!! :dizzy:

14 hours ago, triplem said:
15 hours ago, hushhh said:

1b- why in kdrama's they alway give away the most important thing without first making a copy first. smh

You are talking about the chip in the phone right? That was the 1st thought that came

I was thinking the same way too!! 

10 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

ANNEYOOOOONG CHAGIYAS...... 

hello all my Kdrama dongsaengs chingu dheul and eonnies.......  please allow me to join in this thread...

just finished watched ep 2, I just started watching this drama yesterday and TBH ep 1 is what hooked me in.. so deep! only when I watched episode 2 I was a bit taken aback from the 'undefined writing' of the story plot... there are too many things that I, as a Kdrama lover can't absorb cleanly with.. I actually found it be such a waste of two awesome leading actors... I mean we're talking about Lee Sang Yoon and Lee Bo Young here (I was sold immediately even before reading the synopsis) but honestly the screen writer needs to watch "Empire of Gold" a drama that has taken me hostage from ep 1 to last...

OK first of all... is lawyer Lee ever checked his new office? it's probably hacked and they put a secret device there so every conversation is recorded.

second.. how in the world our Shim can get into Taebak? was she gave the video to Lee's father? I think the father is fully aware of what happened... and in that company that is like a mafia of law.. to me Shim is way too obvious... I was scared for her many times.. 

third... the CEO daughter is actually.... smart. unlike what her mom said... Choi will be a very difficult opponent for them in the future..

fourth... will there be love lines between Lee and Shim or should I just consider it as the non romantic drama like Empire of Gold? I meant.. not even one kiss happened there.. just a small hug in the ending....

SO NICE to see many familiar names here... anneyooooooong again... 

I'm looking forward for next episodes and wishing for a better episode! 

hi chingu!! happy to see you here!! :D 

1st- let's hope he's lucky and his office isn't bugged!!

2nd- she's at risk for sure but as long as no one saw her face before as the daughter of the man threy framed she can stay safe!!

3rd- yes she is!! she can be either helpful if she had a cange of heart or will be a real danger!!

4th- yes there will be love lines between Dong Joo and Young Joo!! :D 

8 hours ago, MiAmour said:

i wonder who's actually the real culprit?

it makes me surprised when Kwon Yul appeared to be meet up w/ BSG. Cause i read someone said here that SY used to had a special r/ship with Kwon Yul? perhaps those two did some dirty works with BSG?:smirk:

it can go many ways!! either they are in it together or Kwon Yul was the one using that man and she was only trying to stop the order he gave to him!! I don't know why but I feel she's not a blod colded criminal!! 

8 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

i have some misgivings with the way young joo is handling things. i understand where she's coming from but can't really agree with her methods. i do look forward to seeing how this story will unfold so i will probably stick with this one.

now, on to the actors, may i just say that i am loving all of them? they are all so good in portraying their characters. my fave right now is park se young, close second is lee sang yoon. i just love how bitchy and mysterious she is. for some reason, i feel like her bitchiness is just a cover, hope i'm not wrong with this one and she'll end up working with the good guys.

hi chingu!! happy to see you here!! :D 

yes we can't say she's right in her methods but we can understand where she's coming from!! 

yes they are all really good!! I love Lee Bo Young and Lee Sang Yoon the most!! I'm a fan of Lee Bo Young and loving her here :D and this is my 1st time watching Lee Sang Yoon (though I heared alot about him and have many dramas I'm planning to watch of him but this turned out the 1st one :D) and he's really really good here!! :D and I agree with you on Soo Yeon, I feel she's bitter about her life and things can change to good or bad when she finds out that Dong Joon didn't marry her for her father's money and he still have his principles and surely I hope she'll end up an ally at that time not an additional ennemy!! 

7 hours ago, Mayyes said:

Yes its true. We know DJ is righteous judge. He even has no mercy for his superior's son in law. But because of it too... He got trapped here and there... I believe someone who has been live by abiding the law won't change easily if its not from inside himself.

agree with you!!

6 hours ago, dhakra said:

I investigated<_< 

Yep, this is what bothers me the most. She wants his help and blackmails him to secure that, but right now she only makes his efforts, his life and everything that he could do even worse. She weakens her own asset and sabotages him. She even puts him in danger which risks their whole plan. She needs to slow down and realize how he feels.

Yeah, evil was a wrong word of mine. I should have said I can't sympathize with her and her methods. She's just doing what she thinks is the best. She has the wrong picture of DJ. And because of this I hope DJ begins to open up to YJ. It will be interesting to see how they slowly begin to work together.

She's not that bad. Okay she may not be the nicest person in this drama but somehow I can sympathize with her. she makes the most of her abilities. But we're only at the start of the drama and I think she can be pretty harsh and manipulative. But she has such a mysterious aura around her. She is a girl that knows what she want and isn't afraid of playing dirty. (Damn it, this are the same words that I used for SH in Fairy<_<) I really have a second lead syndrome.

This is some really valueable information. Really interesting, so it is indeed confirmed that they end up together. Huh, will be of importance next week when I decide if I want to continue this drama. Interesting.

I think she'll learn the hard way to wait!! it's hard for sure but it's needed to win the war!! and I'm terrified that she got Dong Joon in danger with that gangster by acting behind his back!! :confounded: and I'm wondering what did her ex-boyfriend that she punched him while telling him that even though he (Dong Joon) is a jerk but they still need him!! I hope he didn't do something bad too or I'll lose it!! :crazy: 

he needs to oppen up and she needs to let him in too!! it's both ways!! 

hhhhhhhhhh yes!! as long as she doesn't play dirty against the ones I care about she can be safe from my anger!! I can start seeing hope for her and I hope she turns into a good ally to our good guys!! 

happy I picked your interest with this info :tongue: the transformation of their relationship from ennemies to lovers is what I'm looking for the most!!:wub: 

wow..after reading all the post here and after watching the latest eps...i have feeling that YJ has a crush on DJ.or maybe she has a crush on him the longest ..that's why it's easy for her to slept with him.because for me loving someone it takes time.and the premise of this show is enemies to lovers.  

What do you think guys?

9 hours ago, triplem said:

ahahaha...I told ya. We have been thread mates over several threads for me to know you do have SLS. Don't worry fanboy, I sometimes have SLS too. 

It's way worse than you think. Trust me. I was astonished myself. You discovered something that was really interesting.

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@andy78  Dad was in perfect health before goingto prison I fear they are posoning him to hide whatever he knows that his friend knew.. They just can't come right out and kill him but killinghim slowlyis being done and they have 15yrs to finish him off.. Including the wife and daughter..

I think this aswell. I have watched enough dramas to know this is what bad guys do. 

I think she'll learn the hard way to wait!! it's hard for sure but it's needed to win the war!! and I'm terrified that she got Dong Joon in danger with that gangster by acting behind his back!! :confounded: and I'm wondering what did her ex-boyfriend that she punched him while telling him that even though he (Dong Joon) is a jerk but they still need him!! I hope he didn't do something bad too or I'll lose it!! :crazy: 

he needs to oppen up and she needs to let him in too!! it's both ways!! 

hhhhhhhhhh yes!! as long as she doesn't play dirty against the ones I care about she can be safe from my anger!! I can start seeing hope for her and I hope she turns into a good ally to our good guys!! 

happy I picked your interest with this info :tongue: the transformation of their relationship from ennemies to lovers is what I'm looking for the most!!:wub: 

I think that he did something stupid or bad.

I think this is the first time I can safely say that she will definitely do something dirty against someone that you care about and I will have a hard time to defend herself. Well if she really does something horrible, even I can't defend her or agree with her actions, but as long as she's just a bit cocky and plays her cards to win her own personal fight, I'm okay with that. I don't think she will be an ally, only if DJ begins to truly love her or the other way around. The chance that she feels in love with DJ is quite high, but we know that DJ will never reflect these feelings, so she won't allow herself to be a good alli. Ah....so romantic.....I really have SLS.

You definitely have.

1 hour ago, addictedtou said:

wow..after reading all the post here and after watching the latest eps...i have feeling that YJ has a crush on DJ.or maybe she has a crush on him the longest ..that's why it's easy for her to slept with him.because for me loving someone it takes time.and the premise of this show is enemies to lovers.  

What do you think guys?

Right now, it's hard to tell because she never knew him prior to her dad's case. And there's a debate that they may not really have done the deed and it's just a set up she used to threaten him with. Oh but who could blame her when oppa is so hot :lol:.(ahaha, sorry )

Hi ya.

So we are down 2 episodes.  Early reviews online in SK are a mixed bag.  There's definitely a critique on the use of sexual assault.  We also have comments about the script being a little too absurd and not realistic.  The problem is that the situations and the amount of stuffs that are thrown at Dong Joon is too much.  He has no room to breathe and rest, is under pressure 24 hours a day.  (I have yet seen him eat a decent meal. Man cannot just survive through alcohol alone :lol:) Then there's the plot holes:  background checking on new employee, no back up of cell phone recording, no one recognizes her...  (I agree with what was said about his laptop and security codes knowing YJ is there in the office).  Some even mentioned that it seems YJ's goal is misplaced:  it should be Tae Baek whom she needs to direct her fury to not DJ.  Some not surprise of the ratings decline since the audience cannot understand and relate to the story and characters.

PKS needs to slow down the speed of this drama. Instead of more twists and turns in the storyline, we need more character development. :lol:

@sakura2016

hiya chingu! nice seeing you here! :) it's also my first time watching lee sang yoon act. i came to the show for lee bo young and park se young. love both girls to bits and think that they're really good actresses. i just hope psy doesn't get typecasted as the bitchy second lead.

i just hope this drama does not make soo yeon be the typical second lead who'll fall in love with the lead and try to manipulate him to get him to stay with him as the story progresses. i'd really like to see her turn on her father and help bring the law firm down.

You guys write a lot!!! :lol:

On 3/28/2017 at 6:58 PM, Gerry58 said:

I just saw episode 2 - love the power struggle of the 2 old guys at Taebeak. (The old guy turned out to be Kwon Yul's father and he owns shares in the law firm).

CSY have a love hate relationship with her father- he controls her life, even picking her husband. At the moment she doesn't like LSY cos she thinks he marry her  for money. She purposely tell her in laws she is stupid.

I don't think Seyoung's character is the killer, they are trying to mislead us. The killer looks like a guy in trench coat. The Mafia guy got a hold on her father, that's why she ask LSY to defend him. Surprised to see the Mafia guy meeting with Kwon Yul at the end. Really exciting! Kwon Yul's acting is also good- u can feel his anger when CSY's father asked him to pass the account over to his son-in-law. 

Kang Yu Taek was the financial backer for Choi Il-Hwan when he formed Tae Baek 30 years ago.  He designed their logos.  He probably has the majority of Taebak shares and has always wanted to take the whole law firm.  Choi Il-Hwan knows that his daughter is in love with Yu Taek's son and that his shares of Taebaek is under danger of going to the Kang families.  He has to marry off his daughter.  Dong Joon is the perfect candidate.  He brings in the upright judge, thereby boosting his law firm reputation.  Marry off his dtr to DJ to break off the threat of Kang's takeover.  In the process, have DJ send YJ's father to jail to silence the leak.

I think the diagram also said that CSY's grandfather was a farmer who worked for the Kang family.  So I think Kang family is pretty rich and powerful.  Choi Il-Hwan worked his way from a poor beginning to where he is now and doesn't want to lose all that he has built.  

CSY is a great character.  Manipulative, deceptive and dangerous. I don't think she murdered the reporter.  The hooded person is either Mafia man Baek Sang Goo or it's Kang Jung Il (her lover).  My bet is that it's KJI, explained why she raced to the scene that night.  Baek Sang Goo works for Kang Jung Il if you guys don't know :)

On 3/28/2017 at 7:06 PM, triplem said:

Oh I didn't realise that.  Well I think he has so far proven himself. I could feel his pain. Yes, I'm certain he will redeem himself. 

I actually watched OTWTTA because of him. His sweet , soft Do Woo lured me in. One of my colleagues was watching it at work during our break & soon half the office was watching it. I had live spazzing with my colleagues. Lol! The power of Lee Sang Yoon.  :D

From one LSY’s fan to another, I think Sang Yoon is doing good acting wise. It’s better if the script slows down and give him a breather to develop his character. At this point, he just looks very pitiful and nothing like the proud judge in the beginning. There’s nothing about Dong Joon that makes me root for him at this point.

Remember what Sang Yoon wrote on his card before the drama starts.  Lee Dong Joon hwaiting!!! 

22 hours ago, hushhh said:

1-Dong Joon thought he was righteous, but he had never been tested, once he was tested he folded completely.  His journey to Oz will be about earning courage.  The reason his capitulation seems so callow was because he didn't do it to save someone early, but only to save himself. His image of seeing himself on the bus wasn't enough to give emotional validity to his choice. 

Judge Lee is too idealistic and very conscious of his judicial responsibilities. Because of his strained relationship with his father (whose ethics he despised), he firmly believed that he will never be compromised or tempted by corruption. Some said it’s naive. I think he is too proud. His pitfall is that he thinks he has no weakness and sure of that his character is bullet proof.  He lives and breathes law.  The guy graduated and went straight into being a judge, not sure if he had taken time out to live yet.  He maybe brilliant and intelligent, I am not sure of his EQ is and people skills.  

What I like about Dong Joon at the moment is how he is quickly absorbing the shennanigans at Tae Baek.  He may be outplayed at this point but he is learning quickly. Look at LSY's eyes.  That's why he told YJ to wait.  Not only so that they can go through the legal routes to save her dad, it's also so he can take time to understand what they are up to.

19 hours ago, triplem said:

Omo! We must be watching at the same time. I'm at the 45th minute and just had to pause and "admire" the power play I just witnessed. I thought KJI was indeed a smooth operator. Bloody cunning! Like father, like son.

I kept thinking of the pep talk/ advice  that YJ's dad gave him. Did he just diss  his own son by saying that he is not the kind of person who can stand firm in his own views?  :huh:. Some father he is.

We were.  I am off to rewatch that part to answer you. haha

16 hours ago, triplem said:

Hello @SeGafanlady. Happy  to see you join us on this roller coaster ride. 

1. I'm not sure if it's intentional, so far mr male lead has been rather sloppy. He was filmed in a sex tape (fine, he was drunk) , he spilled water ( I know dramatic effect :lol:) then he didn't put a password on his pc, he left the security key card etc. But I pity him coz arrows are being shot at him from every angle, so I'll cut him some slack. Think he's too stressed to think straight. :blink:

2. Apparently fake identity. But it baffles me too. I'll put logic aside for this one. 

3. I'm intrigued by her to be honest. She's a lot more smarter & sly than she paints herself to be. Park Se young is really good. I enjoyed watching her twirl her hair in boredom, role her eyes etc. I think she & Kang already know that DJ is the one in the Sex tap

haha to 1-2.  About 3, would you believe me if I say CSY may even fall in love with DJ later on? And that he may feel something as well.  It could be unrequitted love between DJ and YJ if DJ feels the obligation to remain married.  All it takes is a change in character for CSY.  At the end of E2, DJ rushed to the set up point by YJ because he thought CSY will fall into that trap.  So he does have some feelings for his wife even though he suspects her.

22 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

@sakura2016

hiya chingu! nice seeing you here! :) it's also my first time watching lee sang yoon act. i came to the show for lee bo young and park se young. love both girls to bits and think that they're really good actresses. i just hope psy doesn't get typecasted as the bitchy second lead.

i just hope this drama does not make soo yeon be the typical second lead who'll fall in love with the lead and try to manipulate him to get him to stay with him as the story progresses. i'd really like to see her turn on her father and help bring the law firm down.

Stay with us and the drama.  I think Park Se Young gets a plum role here :)

40 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

haha to 1-2.  About 3, would you believe me if I say CSY may even fall in love with DJ later on? And that he may feel something as well.  It could be unrequitted love between DJ and YJ if DJ feels the obligation to remain married.  All it takes is a change in character for CSY.  At the end of E2, DJ rushed to the set up point by YJ because he thought CSY will fall into that trap.  So he does have some feelings for his wife even though he suspects her.

I have observed the same. You know she kept giving YJ these jealous looks everytime YJ came into DJ's office. Some feelings there for sure. Not love yet perhaps but maybe somewhat  possessiveness  I was surprised that he sent (or was it just saved but not sent yet) her a message to warn her not to go. I'm not sure it it was because it would be very shameful for a big shot lawyer to have his wife caught in a crime, but I felt he perhaps somewhat cared for her.

Anyway i do enjoy reading your very detailed analysis. Helps me gather my thoughts.

I don't think DJ rushed to the scene because of any feeling to the Wife but again he worried for himself, if the subs are correct. Cos for that scene he thought "if you get caught then I..." It was left there, but for now I choose to think that he's afraid of implications. 

Looking forward to seeing how they develop the feelings. 

2 hours ago, xinabu_1 said:

I don't think DJ rushed to the scene because of any feeling to the Wife but again he worried for himself, if the subs are correct. Cos for that scene he thought "if you get caught then I..." It was left there, but for now I choose to think that he's afraid of implications. 

Looking forward to seeing how they develop the feelings. 

hello~ good point. 

We know that he called CSY. She didn't pick up so it went straight to her voicemail.  

CSY, Don't go. I know you are behind KSK's death. You are the one who went to the fishing site that day and you are behind Baek Sang Goo too.  It's a trap, so don't go.  If you get caught, I will also...

He then saved the msg.  Msg goes to CSY's VM... Wonder what she will think when she hears this? :D

:huh::blink:

For LDJ, if CSY get caught, he will also.... what? 

------------------

Is DJ worrying that if CSY is linked to BSG (Taebaek is representing him because he helped them get the phone), people will think that Taebaek directed DJ to deliver the guilty verdict to YJ's father.  Implying that he is a corrupted judge at the beck and call of Taebak? 

Guys, what do you think?  I am drawing a blank here... :huh:

triplem 

I kept thinking of the pep talk/ advice  that YJ's dad gave him. Did he just diss  his own son by saying that he is not the kind of person who can stand firm in his own views?  :huh:. Some father he is.

So this is the scene:

DJ asked his dad about Choi Il-Hwang's character and how far he will go.  His dad replied: the only thing you need to ask is what kind of a person you are and how far you can go.  A person who stands firm in his views, even when he is excluded from reappointment and falsely accused. You were not. You weren't that kind of a person. You ask yourself if you are the kind of person who can leave Taebaek and fight Supreme Court chief justice JHG.

He then gave LDJ the diamond tie clip (the stone that is only 10% of its original 2 carats weight, 90% was removed to make it perfect): What should you save and what you should throw away, it's your call.

:D... uhhhh.. ok. Pretty deep... :) Let me think... haha. 

Anyone wants to chime in?

Archived