Go Seung Ji

i lost the start...seems he got married with CSY ...familly photos and our detective voice blackmailling him...DJ and his new wife talking in the car she warns him ...they talk about their marriage that has nothing to do with love ...DJ and his wife in the company playing happy couple ...wow what a look ...dj is meeting his new secretary ...poor man

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in his office she blackmaills him again ...that coward mentioned her dad retrial ...there is no more prove she said ...they have a talk...trying to make her change her mind it does not work with her ...she has determination...talking about her dad case showing him some photos with the car ...great ...his wife came in ...she left him the file and left the office

she warned Dj again...not to look other women...or to be carrefull there is a meeting Kang Jung-Il is talking with a lady...a man came in called him ...seems Choi called him and introduces him his new son in law...his father is such dictator...DJ feels uncomfortable ...Kang agrees with everything old man said

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

But I am concerned about how this is going to play out for them in the future. Accusing someone of rape is no joke and I'm curious to see how they are going to reverse this damage and become lovers.  

I really don't know how they'll reach lovers state!! in addtion of rape accusation/threat how can he face her parents!! will he tell them "I'm the one who betrayed your daughter, got rid of your innocence proves and sent you to jail wrongfully Abeonim/I sent your husband to jail Omonim"? :sweatingbullets: well I think at the end everything will be redeemed!! :D 

@MiAmour thank you for sharing!! :wub: I love them so much!! :heart:  

andy78 thank you for the live recap chingu!! :wub: 

KANG AND SONG DOES NOT LOOK TO HAPPY AFTER THE MEETING AND ARE PLOTING I GUESS THEY DON'T LIKE DJ THERE...DJ IS WATCHING COMPANY CCTV AND REALIZES IS CHOI SY CAR ...THE ONE THAT WAS USED THAT NIGHT ...IS SHOCKED IMAGINING WHAT HAPPENED ...KANG JUNG IL AND DJ TALK ...DJ ,HIS PARENTS AND HIS NEW WIFE FAMILLY ARE EATING ...THEY ALL LAUGH AND PRETEND...DJ LOOKS SO UNHAPPY AND UNCOMFORTABLE

5 minutes ago, andy78 said:

KANG AND SONG DOES NOT LOOK TO HAPPY AFTER THE MEETING AND ARE PLOTING I GUESS THEY DON'T LIKE DJ THERE...DJ IS WATCHING COMPANY CCTV AND REALIZES IS CHOI SY CAR ...THE ONE THAT WAS USED THAT NIGHT ...IS SHOCKED IMAGINING WHAT HAPPENED ...KANG JUNG IL AND DJ TALK ...DJ ,HIS PARENTS AND HIS NEW WIFE FAMILLY ARE EATING ...THEY ALL LAUGH AND PRETEND...DJ LOOKS SO UNHAPPY AND UNCOMFORTABLE

I feel so sad for him!! what kind of life is this?!! he's not happy with his life and he have more ennemies for a life he didn't even want?!! :( 

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

I'm streaming it live. Gosh PSY is really good at her role. She's so B**tchy that you really want to slap her. 

And then in the bedroom when she undressed hoping to entice him, he just walked off so disgusted. I wonder if they have even consummated their marriage?

1 minute ago, triplem said:

I'm streaming it live. Gosh PSY is really good at her role. She's so B**tchy that you really want to slap her. 

And then in the bedroom when she undressed hoping to entice him, he just walked off so disgusted. I wonder if they have even consummated their marriage?

didn't she say it's only an arranged marriage and she doesn't love him?!! and doesn't she love another man?!! so why is she doing this?!! and don't think they consummated their marriage!! 

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

YJ VISITED HER DAD IN JAIL...DAD TALK ABOUT HER MOM HE ASKED HER TO PROTECT MOM AS HE WAS UNABLE TO DO IT...DAD IS SICK ...CAUGHING A LOT...SHE WENT TO TALK WITH THE PRISON DOCTOR ...DAD IS IN JAIL HOSPITAL

this is giving me bad feelings!! I hope that won't happen!!

DJ IS READING NEWSPAPER ...AN ARTICLE ABOUT THAT OLD JUDGE ...YJ ARRIVED AT COMPANY ...DJ LOOKING AT HIS DAD GIFT ...REMEMBERS HIS DAD WORDS...NOW IS GIVING HER SOME ORDERS AND SEEMS HE IS THE ONE THAT IS WARNING HER ...TOLD HER SHE NEEDS TO WAIT ...SHE MENTIONS HER DAD THAT HE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT YOU HAVE TO WAIT DJ INSISTS

Kang Yoo-Taek ,his son,Dj and old Choi in a meeting ...youngs leave and old Kang and old Choi ...palying baduk i think...Law firm meeting ...seems they received a video...first part of video sex...1 day one frame...DJ looks scared ...

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

Kang Yoo-Taek ,his son,Dj and old Choi in a meeting ...youngs leave and old Kang and old Choi ...palying baduk i think...Law firm meeting ...seems they received a video...first part of video sex...1 day one frame...DJ looks scared ...

I'm scare too!! :scream:

seems is their video ...Can't you wait Dj asked well seems she can't ...she wants Jung Mi-Kyung to be found ,i think is the man that looked and found victim phone ...boring wife came in again ...couple talk ...flashback with that night...seems she was with minion and both were watching victim body

Just now, sakura2016 said:

I'm scare too!! :scream:

She (YJ) is going to use this push him to deal with her dad's case quickly. I pity DJ. He wears a constant stressed look on his face.  And the wife is always giving him a hard time. Even though she said is a marriage of convenience, she seems a little jealous of YJ, like threatened. 

SEEMS SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM ...SEEMS SHE CHANGED SOMETHING IMPORTANT IN THAT FILE...HIS WIFE CALLED DJ UPSET ...DJ REALIZED WAS YJ DOING ...SHE PUT A CAMERA IN THE OFFICE...DJ AND YJ MEET ...BOTH ARE WATCHING SEEMS THE MINION IS WAITING SOMEBODY...HE MEETS KANG IL JUNG,END OF EP

INTENSE PREVIEW...

SHE WILL BE ARRESTED

DJ WARNS HER

SEEMS HER EX BETRAYED HER AGAIN...SHE SLAPPED HIM

DJ SEEMS IN DANGER...I THINK THEY PUT SOMETHING IN HIS DRINK...HE LOOKS LIKE HE WILL FAINT...MAYBE THE MINION DID IT AND THE ONE THAT ORDERED WAS KANG IL JUNG

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

She (YJ) is going to use this push him to deal with her dad's case quickly. I pity DJ. He wears a constant stressed look on his face.  And the wife is always giving him a hard time. Even though she said is a marriage of convenience, she seems a little jealous of YJ, like threatened. 

he's trapped from every side which is sad :( I understand she needs to save her father but Dong Joon is a good man dispite doing a wrong thing, I just want her to cut him some slack!! and that wife!! I'm so over her and want her to just vanish!! :unamused:

Archived