Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YJ IS READING THE NEWS ...I THINK IS ABOUT DJ THAT JOINED TAEBAEK AND WILL MARRY CHOI DAUGHTER ...YJ REMEMBERS WHERE SHE FIRST HEARD ABOUT THAT FIRM IN HER ROOM HE WATCHES DJ PHOTO WITH HATE...DJ IS GETTING DRUNK ...IS BEEING CONGRATULATED FOR HIS MARRIAGE

DJ IN HIS CAR DRUNK...THE CAR DRIVER IS YJ ...NEXT MORNING HIS MOM CALLED HIM...HE TURNED TV THERE IS A VIDEO ...YJ AND DJ HAD SEX ...AND THERE IS A VIDEO ...SHE IS BLACKMAILLING HIM ...YJ :WHAT WILL THE PUBLIC SAY...JUDGE SLEPT WITH DEFENDANT DAUGHTER...END OF EP

WHAT A PREVIEW!

HE MARRIES THAT WOMAN AFTER ALL

DJ WILL BE TRAPPED IN A LOVELESS MARRIAGE

DJ 'LL BECOME PART OF TAEBAEK

SEEMS YJ ALSO JOINS THAT FIRM...I THINK SHE WILL USE A FAKE NAME...DJ WATCHES HER SHOCKED

WHY DID YOU DO THAT DJ WILL ASK...BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU...

39 minutes ago, andy78 said:

DJ IN HIS CAR DRUNK...THE CAR DRIVER IS YJ ...NEXT MORNING HIS MOM CALLED HIM...HE TURNED TV THERE IS A VIDEO ...YJ AND DJ HAD SEX ...AND THERE IS A VIDEO ...SHE IS BLACKMAILLING HIM ...YJ :WHAT WILL THE PUBLIC SAY...JUDGE SLEPT WITH DEFENDANT DAUGHTER...END OF EP

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AWESOME!! :thumbsup: hhhhhhhhhhhhhh serves him right for betraying her!! 

35 minutes ago, andy78 said:

WHAT A PREVIEW!

HE MARRIES THAT WOMAN AFTER ALL

DJ WILL BE TRAPPED IN A LOVELESS MARRIAGE

DJ 'LL BECOME PART OF TAEBAEK

SEEMS YJ ALSO JOINS THAT FIRM...I THINK SHE WILL USE A FAKE NAME...DJ WATCHES HER SHOCKED

WHY DID YOU DO THAT DJ WILL ASK...BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU...

I'm so looking for tomorrow's episode!! :w00t: 

this is the BTS of the fight scene!! :D 

Thanks loads @andy78...woah and we had a bed scene (video of course). So this is going to be very heavy. Ultimate betrayal in the very 1st episode. Will be interesting where it will go from here. Bring on the melodrama! 

While waiting for subs, here are the cuts from SBS website:
(if you like me cannot view the YT links, not permitted in my country)

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000010259&pgm_build_id=22204&pgm_mnu_id=47976&contNo=22000220832

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Thanks loads @andy78...woah and we had a bed scene (video of course). So this is going to be very heavy. Ultimate betrayal in the very 1st episode. Will be interesting where it will go from here. Bring on the melodrama! 

While waiting for subs, here are the cuts from SBS website:
(if you like me cannot view the YT links, not permitted in my country)

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000010259&pgm_build_id=22204&pgm_mnu_id=47976&contNo=22000220832

hi chingu!! happy to see you here too!! :D 

I'm so waiting to see how things will go from now on!! :w00t: Dong Joon looked like a good judge but then fell once and things got worst at every going step let's see how he'll redeem himself but for now I'm happy for Young Joo making him pay for it!! :naughty:

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hi chingu!! happy to see you here too!! :D 

I'm so waiting to see how things will go from now on!! :w00t: Dong Joon looked like a good judge but then fell once and things got worst at every going step let's see how he'll redeem himself but for now I'm happy for Young Joo making him pay for it!! :naughty:

yeah!! We have similar taste my friend. I think the video will come back and bite / haunt her too. It does take two to tango. I guess she's so mad that she does not care anymore. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

yeah!! We have similar taste my friend. I think the video will come back and bite / haunt her too. It does take two to tango. I guess she's so mad that she does not care anymore. 

yeah!! :D 

I agree with you but for now all she cares about is taking down who framed her father!! but she chose a good/right person to tango with!! :wink: though I can't really tell how they can end up together after sending her father to jail!! 

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

DJ AND HIS MOM SCENE ...DID SHE ADVICED HIM TO MARRY?TALKED ABOUT MARRIAGE...NOT SURE... DJ IN FRONT OF SOME MEN...THE OLD MAN THAT SENT HIS OWN SON IN LAW TO PRISON IS BLACKMAILLING DJ ...TRULLY SCARRY...DJ LOOKS HEARTBROKEN ...YJ CALLED HIM THEY MET...SHE BROUGHT VICTIM  PHONE ...THEY LISTEN THEIR LAST TALK...OLD CHOI CALLS DJ AND IS BLACKMAILLING HIM ...DJ IS CORNERED HE FINALLY AGREES AND BETRAYS YJ TRUST

Thanks @andy78 For the recap I thought the man and his daughter was there to try and get him married to his daughter but I didn;t realize he was already mattied I need subs to further understand.. I get that her father was framed but I need to know the reasons why either way it goes DJ will have to quit being a judge..

2 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Thanks @andy78 For the recap I thought the man and his daughter was there to try and get him married to his daughter but I didn;t realize he was already mattied I need subs to further understand.. I get that her father was framed but I need to know the reasons why either way it goes DJ will have to quit being a judge..

DJ CAN'T AND MUST NOT BE JUDGE ANYMORE...HE BETRAYED HIS PROFESSION!HE KNEW HER DAD WAS INNOCENT...HE HELPED CHOI AND DESTROYED CASE EVIDENCES...

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I think the video will come back and bite / haunt her too. It does take two to tango. I guess she's so mad that she does not care anymore. 

ok so for now the video is only in her hands and didn't go public yet from what I can understand!! she's only using it to threaten him to do what she asks of him if he doesn't want of his wife's father to ruin his life!! I love that!! :lol: let's hope it won't go public though!!

I can totally see why she went that far!! her father was sentenced to 15 years of jail (I think) for a murder he didn't commit thanks to the Dong Joon betraying her trust add to it she was fired from her job thanks to him and her 5 years partner who lied about the cellphone they found!! so basically she lost everything because of 2 men who wanted to protect their positions!! 

@andy78 and @sava2sava I think he can become a lawyer later!! and yes he have alot of redeeming to do!! 

I got put off by her dragging a drunk person in to a hotel room... In no way that is ok to do. understand that she want to take revenge, but it is to much for me. just imagine this was a guy that took a drunk girl into a hotel room clearly so wasted that she could not answer for herself. just no. there is so many way to get revenge, why the writer go this why is beyond me... 

25 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I can totally see why she went that far!! her father was sentenced to 15 years of jail (I think) for a murder he didn't commit thanks to the Dong Joon betraying her trust add to it she was fired from her job thanks to him and her 5 years partner who lied about the cellphone they found!! so basically she lost everything because of 2 men who wanted to protect their positions!! 

i felt so sad for her...she had to resign or was fired thanks to her partner...her familly was ruined...

Archived