[Thai Drama 2014-2015] Club Friday The Series 5 ความรักกับความลับ ย้อนหลัง

Sasuke14

I'm sure many of you have seen Club Friday The Series 5, so in this thread I'm just reaching out to see if anyone has seen the To Be Continued version of it? Also if anyone has or knows anyone that can fansub the To Be Continued Version? GMM has subbed so many of them except this one and no one can figure out why or at least I haven't been able to figure out why this hasn't been subbed yet. 

We have two lovely wonder fansubbers on here for another show maybe they'll read this!!! 

Help us ALL!!! We need to know what happens and please don't put spoilers I begggg of youuu!!! haha. 

Here's the official link to GMM's Youtube for it: https://youtu.be/FYIDqGjCS4U?list=PLltnDy2l71JKiWYw8UO5TrL9voRfidH6V

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually GMM25 has stopped subbing their dramas for more than a year now, not only this one. Club Friday 6, 7 & 8, To Be Continued series after that, Love Songs Love Stories, Love Songs Love Series, the currently airing Plerng Kritsana series are all not officially subbed. Only GMMTV productions are subbed (for the uninitiated, GMMTV is one of the production companies under GMM Grammy who produced dramas for GMM25 and OneHD).

And I haven't heard any fansubbers picking this up yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I would ask @delightful if they were willing to sub this series <3333. I can't find a fansub ANYWHERE and others that I know like Kuru and YuYu need to have it in Viet sub first before they can do english. Now that Bad Romance is ending soon I'll need something new to watch and I really want to watch this. I can't wait on GMM anymore :-( 

Guest delightful
On 12/17/2016 at 3:37 AM, allmylove103 said:

I'm dying to watch this series, but cant find eng sub anywhere.. :tears:

This couple is so great..

Damn! That's intense! So Boss went and hooked up with his professor who is married and has a kid.. then Boss's IG gets hacked and it's posted on a prostitution website! Then his old flame comes back into his life, after 3 years they can't let go and starts to see each other again? The daughter wants to destroy Boss... OMG! The drama! I usually don't like storylines like these since I'm more of a fluffy/dreamy genre type, but I love Pchy!!! What to do.... :tears:

18 hours ago, Sasuke14 said:

I would ask @delightful if they were willing to sub this series <3333. I can't find a fansub ANYWHERE and others that I know like Kuru and YuYu need to have it in Viet sub first before they can do english. Now that Bad Romance is ending soon I'll need something new to watch and I really want to watch this. I can't wait on GMM anymore :-( 

I don't see GMM25 subbing any of their dramas again any time soon. They don't even sub O-Negative which is popular among teens right now.

14 hours ago, delightful said:

Damn! That's intense! So Boss went and hooked up with his professor who is married and has a kid.. then Boss's IG gets hacked and it's posted on a prostitution website! Then his old flame comes back into his life, after 3 years they can't let go and starts to see each other again? The daughter wants to destroy Boss... OMG! The drama! I usually don't like storylines like these since I'm more of a fluffy/dreamy genre type, but I love Pchy!!! What to do.... :tears:

I wonder if you still have free time doing sub for this series, love Pchy's acting so much :(@delightful

19 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm so sad that SOTUS is ending. There's that one episode left and what a great few months it has been watching it! @delightful if you do have time to sub this we would literally die. I can even help you by encoding the subs with Wondershare lol would just need the sub file! 

• 2 months later...

Still no Eng Subs anywhere to be found. I can't convince anyone to fansub it lol. I would even help encode the subs if someone could just send the sub file! Lol @delightful still not interested in subbing this? Know anyone who would be? It would be so much appreciated. We already know your amazingness will be on top of SOTUS 2 which I'm dying for already lol. 

• 1 year later...

I have watched the Club Friday 5 series of this and I soooo love it! I was disheartened that there were no English subs for the "To Be continued" season. :(

I will even help in subbing this to English *if only I know how to understand Thai* Would there be any Thai here who's willing to transcribe the videos in YouTube? Even if I have to use Google Translate to translate it, as long as it's correctly transcribed I'm so willing to help.

Please, please please!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2018 at 6:50 PM, poylaurel said:

I have watched the Club Friday 5 series of this and I soooo love it! I was disheartened that there were no English subs for the "To Be continued" season. :(

I will even help in subbing this to English *if only I know how to understand Thai* Would there be any Thai here who's willing to transcribe the videos in YouTube? Even if I have to use Google Translate to translate it, as long as it's correctly transcribed I'm so willing to help.

Please, please please!!!!

I've watched this series two year agao. As a Thai, I can help you make this sub but please notice I'm not influent in English.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived