[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The King’s Woman 泰时丽人明月心

sugarplum892

16 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you for all the videos you post.. I love the score and songs used.  Please post if you find the theme song. i love it and the whole opening titles  They are so damn epic!

You're welcome. I'm happy you like it. If I find more, I'll definitely post it :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in love with the king even if he is in love with GSL. I am in love with their love story. I cannot wait to see it happen. Never before have i prayed for it to be monday.

I really like these scenes in the last episode. They show YZ as a man and not as king.

Screen_Shot_2017-08-20_at_11.17.05_pm.pn

Screen_Shot_2017-08-20_at_11.16.38_pm.pn

Screen_Shot_2017-08-20_at_11.16.25_pm.pn

@meifang89 I really like how she described herself and how she answered when they asked her opinion on what action does she find sexy on a guy. She is indeed wise.

@tudorrose You're full of love lol :heart: Oh look how happy and glad he is after she has been found and stand before him :wub:

Yeah, she's different from usual actresses that pay to much attention to their image. She's genuine and cute. You should see her performance in Running Brother (Chinese ver of Running Man) you will like her more ^_^ I've posted the link here before. 

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

@tudorrose You're full of love lol :heart: Oh look how happy and glad he is after she has been found and stand before him :wub:

Yeah, she's different from usual actresses that pay to much attention to their image. She's genuine and cute. You should see her performance in Running Brother (Chinese ver of Running Man) you will like her more ^_^ I've posted the link here before. 

she is so silly i love it, i hope to see more stuff of hers eng subbed 

the running man i found with eng subs was this 

Thank you all for all the updates!

I just catched on to this drama and watched 6 episodes with my mom today, love the angst and leads. Some terrible production mishaps, but i hope the OTP's chemistry continues to be amazing!:tongue:

I did watch a few videos that reported the very tragic ending to the series, and i'm really hoping they'll take a different turn. Like, there's just too many awful endings in chinese dramas lately!

4 hours ago, tudorrose said:

I am in love with the king even if he is in love with GSL. I am in love with their love story. I cannot wait to see it happen. Never before have i prayed for it to be monday.

I really like these scenes in the last episode. They show YZ as a man and not as king.

@meifang89 I really like how she described herself and how she answered when they asked her opinion on what action does she find sexy on a guy. She is indeed wise.

I can't help but notice the same answer Reba gave with Vengo Gao's answer. Here's the video on 1:16. I don't know the exact question since my mandarin is very limited.

7 hours ago, sveta89 said:

she is so silly i love it, i hope to see more stuff of hers eng subbed 

the running man i found with eng subs was this 

Silly but strong and heavy plus like to eat so much.  Me too and Binbin's stuff too :D

Yup! That's the one I've been posted before ^_^

hey all :) just finished episode 6. so far i'm loving it. the king god he is so good :D i don't like the guy who plays Jing Ke. it's the first time i'm seeing him in a drama. i guess they should've chosen a more handsome guy for his role because he cannot compete with the king:D

anyways, the story is entertaining. why some say that the editing and effects are bad? if you wanna see bad and fake effects just watch princess agents <_< i believe most historical chinese dramas lack in some editorial parts and CGI is very bad. after watching 6 historical dramas in 6 months i can see the differences :)

5 hours ago, tintin92 said:

hey all :) just finished episode 6. so far i'm loving it. the king god he is so good :D i don't like the guy who plays Jing Ke. it's the first time i'm seeing him in a drama. i guess they should've chosen a more handsome guy for his role because he cannot compete with the king:D

anyways, the story is entertaining. why some say that the editing and effects are bad? if you wanna see bad and fake effects just watch princess agents <_< i believe most historical chinese dramas lack in some editorial parts and CGI is very bad. after watching 6 historical dramas in 6 months i can see the differences :)

Hi, I agree with you, it's not that bad, and the effects are pretty good, the General and I used much more cheap CGI, at least the outsides scenes here are really outside. The first episodes was a lil bit confusing due to the flashbacks, but so far it's ok. I'm loving it :) 

12 hours ago, sveta89 said:

Here is for the ppl that can't wait for subs - eppies 7 and 8 

I know i shouldn't watch them but i did even if i don't understand anything. Thanks.

6 hours ago, tintin92 said:

The guy who played JK is actually more handsome to me IF you consider the facial features individually. VZ most advantageous asset is his presence, it's strong which is a must especially if you are playing the lead role. That and his handsomeness makes him more favorable and the reason why JK can't compete with him.:)

6 hours ago, Shuurei24 said:

Spoiler

I really like your username. I watch the anime many times in the past. I want to see Saiunkoku Monogatari as a live action drama so bad.

@tudorrose

Spoiler

I watched too Saiunkoku Monogatari many times and although in the meantime I watched many other anime and dramas, Shurrei remains one of my favourite female characters. I don't mind not having a drama adaptation since, in general, few drama adaptations live up to the source material. 

5 hours ago, imhoooked said:

Hi, I agree with you, it's not that bad, and the effects are pretty good, the General and I used much more cheap CGI, at least the outsides scenes here are really outside. The first episodes was a lil bit confusing due to the flashbacks, but so far it's ok. I'm loving it :) 

in comparison to princess agents , general and i had a decent CGI :D  i was a PA fan but those edits and CGI and plot holes made it really bad. some say the flashback scene is on repeat and i guess that they want to show the importance of the past but they didn't have enough material :) 

well what's important is the story :) 

5 hours ago, tudorrose said:

I know i shouldn't watch them but i did even if i don't understand anything. Thanks.

The guy who played JK is actually more handsome to me IF you consider the facial features individually. VZ most advantageous asset is his presence, it's strong which is a must especially if you are playing the lead role. That and his handsomeness makes him more favorable and the reason why JK can't compete with him.:)

Reveal hidden contents

I really like your username. I watch the anime many times in the past. I want to see Saiunkoku Monogatari as a live action drama so bad.

actually he doesn't look that asian :) his facial features made him look more like middle easterns to me :) actually i don't even know him but so far his acting didn't catch my attention. maybe i have to wait a bit more. but i'm on team TheKing :lol:

Archived