[Drama 2017] Chief Kim 김과장

tompark

They haven't seen the last of cheif kim it's no way he'll let that lil boy get the best of him he has a way of doing things that makes people thinks they are winners and comes from behind to only stab them in the back.. He's going to strike right in the heart of the operation As whats his name keeps mentioning his thug boys he's going to use them to achieve his goals.. 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think Yul as outsmarted chief Kim but Indeed playing dirty to get what He wants. I am confident the next epi will be the victory period for our bussiness operations department, or perhaps 1,2 more episodes   Of dark side before the good side wins again:D

So, pardon me for interrupting but anybody wants to discuss about the love line of Chief Kim? I got a feeling that this drama will has open ending cus Chief Kim has 2 girl seem to have crush on him :tongue:

Btw, im new here but really love the drama. Annyong haseyo yorobun

42 minutes ago, Kloudy said:

So, pardon me for interrupting but anybody wants to discuss about the love line of Chief Kim? I got a feeling that this drama will has open ending cus Chief Kim has 2 girl seem to have crush on him :tongue:

Btw, im new here but really love the drama. Annyong haseyo yorobun

I am all in for a lovely interest for chief kim and I think and hope it will be HK as she is most compatible with him in all aspects whereas GE will only be like a younger sister to him... there's are many instances in the drama where there are obvious attractions between the main leads and it was reiterated in ep 10 where HK was mistaken for his wife and chief kim first reflex was to put his hand on her shoulder before realising it then he denied haha.. he also asked if she was cold as well and was actually holding onto her arm...

Ep. 10 Best Moments:-

"He (Mr. Seo) may be evil but he says the coolest things, although they can be hard to understand" LMFAo:lol:

Chief Kim's friend calling Hagyeong "sister-in-law":tongue:

I just knew it was too good to be true. That Seo-Devil & his underhand tactics! I'm sure Chief Kim will figure a way out of this - he always does:wink: Chief Kim Go Go Go~:D

20 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

that ahjumma janitor looks fishy. i am wishfully thinking she is a major shareholder of the company.

Yes, I love the sound effects. It wouldn't be so hilarious if i mute the sound.

It's amazing how the two main cast artistes could look so fresh in a morning breakfast distribution after having an overnight filming schedule.

I think that ahjumma is one of the CEO wife spies. because it seems that she tries to hide herselft after arguing with mr seo yesterday after the chief kim housemate came out.

uhuhuuu cannot wait next week

On 24/02/2017 at 1:01 AM, RobinM said:

Silly Question of the day: is Chief Kim another exhiled  Time Lord?

Hmm. Smarter than everyone all the time, no apparent interest in Sex drive , extremely eccentric, plays the clown but You don't want to be on his bad side and he has to save the helpless, put down and preyed upon 

What say you? 

haha he must be! He also reminds me of those main characters you see in Japanese dramas - they're terribly good at what they do but are oblivious or not interested in romance. 

4 hours ago, kasjady said:

haha he must be! He also reminds me of those main characters you see in Japanese dramas - they're terribly good at what they do but are oblivious or not interested in romance. 

This is what I mean. Chief Kim gave me a Japanese drama vibe. If you have watched Great Teacher Onizuka you will know what Im talking about. Bad guy accidentally turns into good guy. Get a lot of good friends. Two girls like him but he's a nerd in romance :tongue: 

@Kloudy I sure have :) GTO is awesosome, such a classic reminds me of the time when Japanese Dramas were incredibly popular. 

I can't wait for new episodes of Chief Kim, and even though this drama isn't as popular for Soompians - ratings wise it's doing a good job. That's quite rare, since I'm used to cheering on underrated dramas with lower ratings. 

It seems the illustrator is also a fan of Chief Kim!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/25/illustrator-hilarious-chief-kim-ending-clips-talks-love-drama/

I hope the cleaning lady will make another hilarious appearance this week!!

Just a quick note that I am away on business trip this week, so I won't be able to watch Chief Kim on livestream, hence will be unable to provide brief spoilers like last week. But look forward to reading all your comments when I get back at the weekend!

Looks like Sung Ryong wants to return to his bad days to payback Yul,he made a declaration of war to him...He told General Manager that because of him the Team became like that,disolved("Without thinking i threw a punch and ended being backstabbed in the back")....He feels very guilty(he even shed tears) and witout any suprise the Team members are being bullied at their new places

On 2/22/2017 at 9:49 PM, Miky88 said:

I also hope for a total twist in the final where SY will realize that if he crosses the line he will never comeback and will be hunted forever for his deeds and even if he puts the front and tries to be this big bad wolf i doubt his core is evil,if he was why wanting to be a prosecutor in the first place...Hope he will let everything go and join hands with Chief Kim when the time will come and repent for his deeds because like HK said,his actions made lots of innocent people suffer,the same people he once,not long ago,tried so hard to protect...

That's what gets me about him, how can he be such a vicious jerk when at one time he was one of the good guys. I was so frustrated last week when SY just crushed The Business Operations Team. I see him already being past the point of no return. He must have used some the tactics he's now using against anyone who stands in his way, when he was a prosecutor.  I'm so happy that after watching the teaser Chief Kim will come up w/a plan. 

Well KSR thought he was a cold hearted bad guy and had no reason to think differently or mind  till he has had to show his true colors. He now really likes being the hero and better person. Because that is who he really is. He has bad tendencies no doubt but he has good heart 

For Seo he probably thought, imagined  he was a good, moral person for After all he was punishing "trash" and he was supppsed to be society's hero  for it. All good. But since he joined TQ he has shown his own own true colors. He enjoys being in power and does not mind turning into a smug bastard who hurts powerless people.  Because that is who he really is. He has good points we have seen but he has a hard heart. 

When your character is actually tested all will come to light. 

Archived