[Thai Sitcom 2016] Bang Rak Soi 9/1 บางรักซอย 9/1

kongthit5

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, oldgregg said:

I feel like this is heading in a hetero direction too... maybe just queer baited for the first 10 episodes to get people interested again.... 

12 hours ago, lakorncrayz said:

Let's not think of it this way! Stay positive for BL direction, guys!

Just to cheer things up a little:

Reveal hidden contents

From Ep. 5, there was one part (right before Ice informed Earth that the power supply to their house is back), where Earth prompted Chadjang to be honest with him.

Although Earth asked that in the context of that previous basketball game, I think Earth could also be using this opportunity to get a clue on how Chadjang feels about him. //Yes, I think it is an intentional move by Earth but it could just be coincidental.

Another interesting thing from Ep. 5 is what Man pointed out. He suggested that Earth might keep his secrets in his laptop. Although Earth didn't react aggressively to Man like Chadjang to Earth or Chadjane when his laptop was taken, I think it is very possible that Earth might have written diary entries like Chadjang did. //I really hope Earth did!!!

P.s. Pls keep in mind that I'm basing my thoughts from Chinese subs.

So yeah, let's keep our spirits high for our EarthChadjang ship to sail!!! :w00t:

Thanks for the many video links and nice photos too. :)

Let's be positive until we are proven wrong. Too many times my ships have sunk. I just don't want this one to end up the same. Wish for the best but expect the worst then just to be safe lol.

Guest Nasssjj

Thank you for all your efforts just to share with us this sitcom in english sub and with nice video quality. We will be in touch and wait for the new upcoming episodes.. Goodluck and more power!. 

On 13/12/2016 at 5:21 PM, ohgeorge said:

Here's the summary of Episode 6.

EP06 Summary

Reveal hidden contents

Pang is going to read some books with Earth and Ice at their house. She asks Shudjang but he refuses to go with her.

Shudjang googles "I'm a guy but my heart races because of a guy. What should I do?"
"Just accept it. You are gay." is what he finds in the comments.

Then Maruay and Lumduan (their old friends from previous series.) come to visit.
They are fighting over whether they should let their kid (Stefan lol) study management (They have their own business.) or to be a doctor.

Note: Both of them have Northeastern accent and apparently Shudjang can speak it very well because both of them baby-sited Shudjang when he was young.

Pang suggests that they should make their kid be a doctor like she does with her kids. But Shudjane doesn't agree. "I didn't wanna argue with you. (So I agreed.) If he (Shudjang) doesn't want to, I won't force him."

Shudjang comes to the guest house to prepare for the exams with others. Ice wants Shudjang to help Earth because he won't stop reading comic.
Ice tells Earth that he should think about his future career. Earth says they are only at Grade 10, there's no need to think about it now.
But Shudjang says that he wanna be a doctor since he's young because his dad's business was bad at the time and his mum was sick and wouldn't go to the hospital so he's always wanted to be a doctor to cure his mum.

Apparently, that wasn't the truth. Pang pretended to be sick and manipulated Shudjang into wanting to be a doctor when he was young.

At the main house, Shudjang and Man come running and show everyone a FB Live of Stafan crying. He regrets being a reason for his parents' fight and seems like he is trying to commit suicide.
Stefan wants his parents to know that he has his own dream. He wanna be a singer like Aof Pongsak (who is gay.) and confesses on FB live that he's gay to his parents.

Everyone tries to comfort Stefan's parents into accepting their son while Shudjang watching uncomfortably.

Shudjane: "No matter what he is, he is still your son."
Pang: "Yes, and society is very open these days."

At the yard, Earth asks Shudjang to play basketball with him but Ice wants him to read instead so they fight until Shudjang can't stand it anymore and leaves.

Ice: P'Earth, what's wrong with Shudjang? He looks a bit stressed.
Earth: Why do you ask? Do you like him?
Ice: Are you crazy? No!
Earth: If not, why do you care about him? I'm your brother. I can see through you.
Ice: I'm not talking to you anymore. Gonna go home now.
Earth: I can help you, you know?
Ice: I don't like him!
Earth: Just admit it. Don't play hard to get, Ice.

In the living room, Pang and Shudjane come back from sending their guests off.

Shudjang: Mum, dad. I...
Pang: What is it? You look so serious.
Shudjane: You can tell us anything. Money, girls, or study. Just please don't surprise me like Stefanie did. I don't wanna be shocked to death.
Pang: Maruay and Lumduan are actually so pitiful. They only have one son. If I were them, I don't think I could accept it. ....Jang, what did you wanna say again?
Shudjang: Nothing. I just wanna read some more so I will go to bed pretty late. Can you help wake me up?
Pang: No problem.
Shudjane: So diligent! Afraid to unable to be a doctor for you mum, huh?
Pang: Such a good son.

Shudjang: If dad and mum knew how I feel about P'Earth, they would be devastated. I can't let them know this. And I won't disappoint them no matter what it is.

Next episode. (Just #EarthShudjang's part.)

Earth: I wanna ask if you are in a relationship? And what kind of girls do you like?

My thought.

Reveal hidden contents

It's an interesting episode. Shudjang is one of those high achiever who doesn't wanna disappoint his parents. I can relate to that.

Bad news is, Ice seems to be interested in Shudjang and Earth will try to help her win him over. This could turn to any directions...

It might make Shudjang fall for Earth even harder or even make Earth himself fall for Shudjang! There's no sign of Earth having any feelings for Shudjang at all though which is sad.

Many thanks for this great work, i appreciate it. As we don't yet have eng sub for ep 6, your summary is highly welcome! I don't have opinion (and don't need to have) about what will happens into the relationship, if it will turn into BL or not, i just let the answer comes when it will. :grin:

10 hours ago, thailover2016 said:

Ep.5 with engsub

Hi, thanks for the subbed. But it seems like a little bit off, or does it only happened to me? the sub is started way too early, especially when it played its theme song. Is there a way for me to fix it on myself?

25 minutes ago, kongthit5 said:

Sorry guys I am still working on Ep.4. I have only done the first three so far. Ep.4 is coming right up. Ep.5 isn't released by me. Someone beat me to it. Loll 

Do you guys still want me to sub Ep.5 since THAI4U has subbed it?

Don't worry!!! Take your time!!! I am with you... I just wanted to check is that was yours... I will wait until you have the eps with your subtitles... Thanks a lot :D

1 hour ago, Justy Lake said:

Hi, thanks for the subbed. But it seems like a little bit off, or does it only happened to me? the sub is started way too early, especially when it played its theme song. Is there a way for me to fix it on myself?

Same here, the sub starts in the opening scene which nobody even talks.

1 hour ago, kongthit5 said:

Sorry guys I am still working on Ep.4. I have only done the first three so far. Ep.4 is coming right up. Ep.5 isn't released by me. Someone beat me to it. Loll 

Thank you very much for your hardwork, looking forward to the episode 4. Anyway can you please re-upload ep. 3 in HD version as soon as you find one? I still want you to do the subtitle for ep. 5, please, because the one from THAI4U didn't work out properly.

1 hour ago, kongthit5 said:

Take as much time as you need :) I didn't watch that ep 5 eng sub yet, but I'll wait to watch yours if you do it ^^ Thank you so much for the subs :heart:

57 minutes ago, angustiis said:

Same here, the sub starts in the opening scene which nobody even talks.

Thank you very much for your hardwork, looking forward to the episode 4. Anyway can you please re-upload ep. 3 in HD version as soon as you find one? I still want you to do the subtitle for ep. 5, please, because the one from THAI4U didn't work out properly.

You are welcome! For Ep.3, if @Ed Gar can provide me with the HD link I will reupload the HD version.

3 hours ago, kongthit5 said:

Please continue to sub. I love your version more than this version. And I think the sub isn't in sync with the audio (or is it just my laptop problem?)

3 hours ago, kongthit5 said:

Sub it please~ Thai4U sub isn't in sync 

2 hours ago, kongthit5 said:

You are welcome! For Ep.3, if @Ed Gar can provide me with the HD link I will reupload the HD version.

Sure I'm going to download it now then I'm going to upload it on mega. Thanks to friend he notified me regarding this. 

Archived