[Thai Sitcom 2016] Bang Rak Soi 9/1 บางรักซอย 9/1

kongthit5

Earth's body on ep.5 is to die for. Chanon has muscle like a sculpture. So beautiful. And Tongtong, who plays Jang, is super handsome. He's gonna be on the cover of Attitude Thailand next issue. A really beautiful cover after the wonderful Krist and Singto cover for Christmas.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, lakorncrayz said:

Hi guys, I'm a fan of this sitcom too.

The family is so fun with their constant jokes. xD Can I just say that Dad ChatJaeng looks too young be the father of ChatJang? They look like brothers! ChatJang is so fair and so athletic; it shocked me to see him fly over a sofa so easily. xD And Earth is so good looking. Omgggg.

Anyway, I'm shipping Earth & ChatJang, no matter what! #TeamEarthJang <3

(P.s. For people who can read Chinese, there are chinese subbed episodes from 天府泰剧 channel on bilibili, which are uploaded every Friday. ^^)

***** Episode 5 Spoiler *****

Reveal hidden contents

uOovskU.jpg

(Cr: 天府泰剧 Bilibili channel)

Thanks for the heads up, I've caught up to ep5 on Bilibili.

I could do a summary of ep5 from the Chinese translation, but I think I'll leave it to @ohgeorge's summary from the original Thai, which should be more accurate.

25 minutes ago, kongthit5 said:

Guys! Thanks for being so patient! Here is the link for EP3: https://mega.nz/#!54VmDIgB!G0W_dNz4BO6sQ8orKiTj9xdOOYGT09akzan4y4Rb2gM

Again, thank you @delightful for helping me to check and edit the translation! Enjoy guys! :)

Thank you so much!!!! :heart: :) I haven't watched episode 2 yet, but I'll download them now! I finally got around to checking out this new thread :wub:

18 minutes ago, kongthit5 said:

Guys! Thanks for being so patient! Here is the link for EP3: https://mega.nz/#!54VmDIgB!G0W_dNz4BO6sQ8orKiTj9xdOOYGT09akzan4y4Rb2gM

Again, thank you @delightful for helping me to check and edit the translation! Enjoy guys! :)

This subbed third ep is greatly welcome, so many thanks for the post, including it and his translation, and for delightful for the help! This family affair reminds me a lot of things and it is interesting to see if the main roles will turn into a BL story! Special thank to kongthit5 for his double cap: captain of this thread and translator. Bravo!

Okay, here's the summary of 5th episode. Now we can look forward to the latest episode together!

This one is a bit more detailed than usual because it's my favourite so far. (And I guess it's most fans' favourite.)

This episode is all about Shudjang's conflicted feelings. (and shirtless Earth...)

PS. I always admire Chinese subbers. They are so fast. And it's not even their language. (I assume that they aren't Thai.)

EP05 Summary

Spoiler

Everyone is having dinner together. Pang tells Earth to eat more vegetables. Then the transformer of the guest house explodes suddenly.
So Pang offers both Earth and Ice to come and stay with them. Earth with Shudjang, Ice with Panghom.

In Shudjang's room.

Shudjang: Why does my heart race because of P'Earth again? And we have to sleep on the bed tonight. What should I do?

Earth walks in.

Earth: Why are you so startled?
Shudjang: And why did you walk out like this? Can't you dress properly first?
Earth: I forgot my shirt over there. You mind this kind of stuff?
Shudjang: I don't. But I have a sister in this house.
Earth: I see. I forgot. Sorry.

Earth puts shorts on.

Shudjang: richard simmons.
Earth: Why are you so startled? Never took a bath with friends?

Shudjang shakes his head.

Earth: Such a prince.
Shudjang: What are you playing?

Shudjang runs off to the bathroom.

At the living room. They are watching football match.

Shudjang: Can't get that image out.
Earth: Shoot, shoot, shoot!
Shudjane: Hold this, Earth.
Earth: Why?
Shudjane: Tonight Man U will be put in that pot.
Earth: Then you keep it because it's your Liverpool that will be put in this.
Shudjane: Every Man U's fan is always so cocky, huh?

He turns to talk to his son.

Shudjane: You can't let him talk to us like this, Shudjang.
Earth: Jang... Jang! What's wrong?

Shudjang watching Earth's lips eagerly...

Earth: Jang! Jang! Glass.
Earth: Na Shudjane, they should get a penalty kick, right?
Shudjane: Are you a referee or what?
Earth: No, but look!
Shudjane: They don't blow the whistle then they didn't break the rules.
Earth: Legs are broken!

Ice tries to make Earth be more quiet because Panghom is doing homework but she doesn't mind.
Ice wonders who does she draw in the picture. Panghom covers it up by saying that it's Earth and Ice on her knees.
Pang comes down to tell everyone to go to bed.

Shudjang: Do I have to sleep on the same bed with him tonight? Can't let this happen!
Shudjane: What's wrong?
Shudjang: It's only one goal, don't be too happy yet. How about this, if Liverpool wins, I will get the bed and you sleep on the floor. But if Man U wins, the bed is yours and I will sleep on the floor.
Earth: You said this yourself, okay? It's on.

Shudjang: How could it be a tie? Did the referee fix the match?!
Shudjane: Aren't you too into this? You aren't gambling, are you?
Shudjang: No, dad. Just that I made a bet with P'Earth. Now who will sleep on the bed and who will sleep on the floor?
Earth: Easy, it's a tie so we sleep together. Your bed is big, right?
Shudjane: Yeah. Now kids, time to go to bed. Or mum will come down again.

Man runs into the house and asks to stay here tonight because his lover's husband is waiting in front of his condo.
Shudjang offers his room but Pang won't let him stay because Earth is here and Man hasn't paid his rent from when he was here.
Shudjang still tries to make Man stay with him and Earth. But Pang still insists.

At the stairs.

Shudjang: P'Earth, you go up first. I will go later.
Earth: Not sleepy yet?
Shudjang: Yes.
Earth: Okay, suit yourself.

In the kitchen, Ice comes down to use the toilet.

Ice: Be careful of becoming his wife when you sleep with P'Earth.

He spits water all over Ice.

Shudjang: What are you talking about? Wife, what?
Ice: I meant that P'Earth likes to hug people in his sleep. He hugs all of his friends to come to sleep over.

Earth comes down and asks if Shudjang wanna go to his house to get a new volume of One Piece with him.
Ice says that he is actually afraid of ghosts. Earth refuses and drags Shudjang with him.

Outside.

Shudjang: You get into a fight with others but you are afraid of ghosts?
Earth: I can fight with human but if it's a ghost and I kick past through it, I would scream.

At the guest house, someone left the doors open. And there is a guy coming in so they catch him.
It turns out to be Man. He wanna find some evidences on how Earth was kicked out of school but Pang doesn't care anymore.

At the stairs (again).

Earth: Jang, don't wanna sleep yet? What's wrong?
Shudjang: Nothing.
Earth: I think something's wrong. Are you uncomfortable staying with me? Or you don't want me here?
Shudjang: No, I don't mind.
Earth: Don't lie. You were acting strange since when we watched football. You can tell me if there's something in your mind.
Shudjang: It's nothing. Don't think too much.

Ice comes down.

Ice: P'Earth, the power is back. I saw it from Panghom's room.
Earth: Really? Then should we go back to our house?
Ice: Alright.
Earth: Let me go and tell Na Shudjane and Na Pang first.
Ice: Okay.
Earth: You wanna sleep alone, right? Go ahead, you lone wolf.
Ice: What's wrong, Shudjang? Regret that you won't get to be P'Earth's wife? ...I'm kidding.

Shudjang's diary.
"I'm confident that I like girls. But why does my heart race so fast when I'm close to P'Earth? What are these feelings? What should I do? I don't like these feelings at all. Now I'm afraid that I might actually like guys..."

Shudjane almost sees his son diary but he comes in time to prevent it (again).

Thank you for the treahd... I think  the cast is wrong because Chanon looks more brother than Non for the girl... LoL XD and Non Looks more brother than Chanon for the little sister XDDD

Thank you very much for the eng subs. I watching the series but with no subs the only thing I can do is Guessing what happen LoL XD 

On 12/11/2016 at 2:13 PM, kongthit5 said:

Thank you for subbing this episode. Can't wait for episode 4 and 5 to come. You're really a wonder!

On 11/12/2016 at 6:13 PM, kongthit5 said:

You guys are amazing for translating this series! I hope you can continue. 

I kind of feel like he made a choice in this episode, isn't deleting the picture of the guy quite a telling moment? I want him to be with Earth, but I just feel like he'll end up with Ice.... 

13 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I finally watched episodes 2 and 3! Thank you so much @kongthit5!!!! and @delightful!!!

:heart:

Reveal hidden contents

Part%201%20LJSKDFalkfjdLol_zpspnm4lvcj.p
Part%202%20alkfdjadlsfklol_zpsasito6sl.p

I VOLUNTEER!!!!!

Screenshot_20161211-160159_zpsi57l5rok.p
Screenshot_20161211-160123_zpslejkehfb.p
Screenshot_20161211-160213_zpstxtbwdxr.p
Screenshot_20161211-160253_zpslkbusgob.p 

me -->

_20161004_181307_zpszxgtlv5m.jpg

Did anyone else think the same thing as me at that part? LMAO ...sorry for my weirdness...just really needed somewhere to share that reaction to that scene :joy:

Your reaction is everything! Gosh, cannot stop laughing! =)))))))))

Archived