kongthit5

Bangrak91.jpg

Title : Bang rak Soi 9/1บางรักซอย 9/1 ; Alley 9/1 ; 9巷1弄

Official Hashtag : #บางรักซอย9ทับ1

Director: Phongsak Chimcharoen

Airing Time : 4 October 2016

Broadcast : Every Tuesday 2000 to 2030 on ONE HD

Synopsis:

The show is a spin-off or continuation of a popular sitcom that ran between 2003 to 2012 called Bang rak Soi 9. This time it's about Jutjang, the son of the characters in Bang rak Soi 9, Chadjen and Pang. The story is about a dilemma faced by Jutjang when his heart simultaneously beats for two persons, siblings who recently move into his house. He has to struggle to decide who is the right person, her ... or him.

15259300_10154664294333376_7709251297595

Cast:

Tongtong Kitsakorn as Jutjang https://twitter.com/tong2kitsakorn

Chanon Santinatornkul as Earth https://www.instagram.com/nonkul/?hl=en

Ploy Phachkarin as Ice 

Saksit Tangtong as Chadjen

Phiyada Akkraseranee as Pang

Teaser: (Unsubbed)

Episode List (Tentative)

Episode           Airing Time                     

1                    10/4/2016      

2                    10/11/2016

3                    11/22/2016

4                    11/29/2016

5                     12/6/2016

6                     12/13/2016

7                     12/20/2016

8                     12/27/2016

Spoiler

bangrak_12.jpg       Main Cast in Bang rak Soi 9/1

bangrak_04.jpg       Jutjang and Panghorm

bangrak_06.jpg       Chanon as Jutjang

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! I created this thread for those like me who ship Jutjang and Earth in the sitcom! Those two are so unbelievably 'na-rak' that they are destined to be together *at least that's what I hope" :wub:

@delightful from SOTUS Kingdom had engsubbed Episode 1 and said she will post the link here.

I, the commoner, has took on the task to sub Episode 2, with the help of Delightful. I hope to get the link out by tomorrow if nothing fails here!

Anyway, hope you will enjoy the sitcom! It's quite hilarious so far and I can't wait to see who Jutjang will be with in the end! 

Just now, kongthit5 said:

Guys, sorry for the long wait! I just finished uploaded Ep.5,

here is the link for Ep.5: https://mega.nz/#!JwdQWApL!Vgu3mon33CW5381XCBjWmjHUDoQ-4FG943vkmNzeWfk 

I will still be doing the sub but I won't be able to keep up with the other sub teams. It couldn't be help since I am caught up in a lot of stuffs lately. :tears:

Hope you guys enjoy it! 

On 12/15/2016 at 2:54 PM, kongthit5 said:

Guys, subbed Ep.4 of Bang rak soi 9/1 is finally here. Once again thank you @delightful for doing the editing work! The sub won't be as good and accurate without her help! And also thank @Ed Gar for providing HD video!

Here is the HD link for Ep.4: https://mega.nz/#!1gtEHaiS!CvY3BfmsRirIJT7VlwI6TbGEoPMx_oT3TzN_xpHW5lk

Hope you enjoy it! :glasses:

On 12/11/2016 at 3:13 PM, kongthit5 said:

Guys! Thanks for being so patient! Here is the HD link for EP.3 with English sub: https://mega.nz/#!54c31YaC!fsJGVlYq22ZVhuPVGrQZyeiXG-B3BYp--cXJ4HgUCpo

Again, thank you @delightful for helping me to check and edit the translation! Enjoy guys! :)

After hours of uploading it's finally done! The HD link for Bang rak soi 9/1 Ep2 is herehttps://mega.nz/#!089UjS4S!sd7BgHA3VZVGVtRbSjc4vA80qP8zoXnpREsCTI_xdHU

Please thank Delightful for helping me with the subtitle. I have to say it takes a lot of time and effort to sub an episode, the translation, the timing, the editing and encoding after doing it myself. I didn't know how people do it but people like @delightful should be thanked and appreciated for their continuous dedication and hard work! 

I hope you can enjoy it now that's subbed! I hope to do the remaining episodes soon if time allows it. TQ and enjoy! 

On 12/6/2016 at 4:36 AM, delightful said:

Sorry for the late entry... here is the HD episode one of Bangrak Soi 9/1. 

Bangrak Soi 9/1 [ENG SUB]      https://mega.nz/#!mQVgiK7C!H-HyVqE0cKXEACLvjpsQzTOx-XfErtSIS__l01owoG4

28 minutes ago, kongthit5 said:

After hours of uploading it's finally done!

The link for Bang rak soi 9/1 Ep2 is herehttps://mega.nz/#!089UjS4S!sd7BgHA3VZVGVtRbSjc4vA80qP8zoXnpREsCTI_xdHU

Please thank Delightful for helping me with the subtitle. I have to say it takes a lot of time and effort to sub an episode, the translation, the timing, the editing and encoding after doing it myself. I didn't know how people do it but people like @delightful should be thanked and appreciated for their continuous dedication and hard work! 

I hope you can enjoy it now that's subbed! I hope to do the remaining episodes soon if time allows it. TQ and enjoy! B)

Wow...new thread for another ongoing series in thai.... how about eps 1? :) 

13 minutes ago, mikeeCS said:

Wow...new thread for another ongoing series in thai.... how about eps 1? :) 

Unfortunately the link for EP.1 is lost in the sea of SOTUS comments in the SOTUS thread. But luckily Delightful has promised to post the link for the first episode here. It will probably up here today or tomorrow depending on her schedule. :P

5 hours ago, kongthit5 said:

@delightful from SOTUS Kingdom had engsubbed Episode 1 and said she will post the link here.

As i'm a little bit curious, so i try to get delightful eng subbed ep 1, but i don't saw it anywhere. It will be strange to start with ep 2, even it is eng subbed by yourself. Ok, just saw that ep 1 is already posted in Sotus p355. I can for now to encourage you to go on in your own way. And a big thanks for your effort in subbing (and to delightful for the help)!

Guest delightful

Sorry for the late entry... here is the episode one of Bangrak Soi 9/1. Thank you so much to @kongthit5 for subbing this! It's a pleasure to edit for you, jaaaa! ^_^  You did a wonderful job, btw! I only had to change a few things. If I ever 'officially' start up a subbing team I'd like to offer you a position as a subber too. ^_^

Bangrak Soi 9/1 [ENG SUB]      https://mega.nz/#!mQVgiK7C!H-HyVqE0cKXEACLvjpsQzTOx-XfErtSIS__l01owoG4

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much to @kongthit5 for subbing this! It's a pleasure to edit for you, jaaaa! ^_^  You did a wonderful job, btw! I only had to change a few things. If I ever 'officially' start up a subbing team I'd like to offer you a position as a subber too. ^_^

Haha Thanks for your vote of confidence. I will do anything to help if you ever start one! :blush:

love it!! but I'm gunna be so disappointed if it doesn't turn out BL! Just like in Hormones and Reply 1997 when there's a love triangle, the guy always picks the girl!! 

thanks so much @kongthit5 and @delightful for your subs! If you ever start a sub team, somebody needs to sub Tee/Hall BL storyline from Part time the series haha :tears:

Guest delightful

Just watched Ep.5 and 'it' is definitely there. Jutjang is still very confused, and what he wrote at the end... I hope it's really BL. They make a cute couple.

@kongthit5 @delightful thanks for the subs, it looks funny, will patiently wait for the rest of the subs.

9 hours ago, oldgregg said:

where can I watch episodes 3 and 4? I don't mind watching without subtitles for now 

you can watch it here

11 hours ago, ryumasashi said:

I like this, but I believe its not BL. Still, the story is sweet n funny

I agree with you, I don't thing the main character is gay but I do have the impression that the Brother (earth) is gay.

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

Just watched Ep.5 and 'it' is definitely there. Jutjang is still very confused, and what he wrote at the end... I hope it's really BL. They make a cute couple.

do you have the link, I can't seem to find it.

20 hours ago, oldgregg said:

love it!! but I'm gunna be so disappointed if it doesn't turn out BL! Just like in Hormones and Reply 1997 when there's a love triangle, the guy always picks the girl!! 

thanks so much @kongthit5 and @delightful for your subs! If you ever start a sub team, somebody needs to sub Tee/Hall BL storyline from Part time the series haha :tears:

I still haven't finished Hormones (yes, I know, I know I'll get there eventually), and even with that result in '97, I still adore it - it's my favorite of the series (but then again, that is "my" generation. . .so perhaps I'm biased).

Part Time (as in the entire series) is slowly (AND I MEAN SLOWLY) being subbed. . .last I checked - it was subbed up through episode 14.

1 hour ago, delightful said:

What did he wrote there??? Please please tell me *.*

Archived