[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

12 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I didn't know Jung Hye Sung and APink's Namjoo are so close. haha....Namjuicy.

But read that Namjoo got a slight ankle injury during rehearsals recently.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/21/apinks-namjoo-sustains-ankle-injury-concert-rehearsal/

Jung Hye-sung often update her instagram.....while Gong Myung hardly do so....his last pic was 4 weeks ago....of a group pic for the Law of the Jungle. Not sure if he updated more on other social media which i don't know. So some of the pics eg screenshots and older pics are by fans. 

Actually i'm curious about Twice's Jungyeon's char....to see if she and Hye-sung are more similar or more different...since Gong Myung said she's his ideal type.

Here it said she's "mannish, but somewhat classy" and...."She says whatever is on her mind"....mmm....similar, right?

http://miner8.com/en/24853

And one big detail i don't know. She's younger sis of actress Gong Seungyeon who was in WGM with CNBlue's Lee Jong-hyun.

As for the song sang by Jung....Say You Love Me by Patti Austin....it's a very old song....here's a similar guitar version by MYMP from The Philippines.

Can't wait for sat.

The way  they look into eqch other's eyes is just insane. They look intensely and hold the stares for a long time.   You know that is another from of touching.    

I relly like them and their chemistry in the CAndy show.  I am so glad to see them a WGM couple.  I so shipe these two!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all.  This is embarrassing for me to say, as many are new.     Have been around in different shippers and drama forums for nearly  three years, and there are constant reminders in other forums  not to quote images, gifs, vids--- soompi shippers forum rule no. 5, intended to save space and make it easy to navigate.  

If u guys don't mind to edit your posts to delete the pix, retaining the script, it would be appreciated.   There  are moderators in the forums btw. 

Thank you guys for reading this, and I hope you don't get me wrong.  I like our couple, and this forum,     Cheers and wishing us, and those who will join in succeeding eps, happy shipping.

Oh ok, to clarify,  it is ok to post pix, gif, images,  crediting source.  But those who will quote the  post, should delete the pix or vid, and then comment,   Thank you!! 

To all,  If you  get liked, it shows up in your profile (to the side of your message).  So do like posts if any or all interest you.  This is not to solicit likes for this  btw, lol.   

7 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

I am new. So it is ok to paste pics in your own initial posting? But when u want to quote another person's posting with pics....be sure to remove the pics? Correct?

Correct! :)

If you like to quote a post, please remove the gifs / images / videos and just quote the text. If you like this thread to be lively and have more questions about the rules, please consult the general soompi forum rules here and the rules for the Shipper's Paradise here. Failure to abide by these rules may lead to warnings, temporary forum suspensions, post deletion and permanent bans.

Thank you and happy shipping to us! :)

Have you watched Hello Couselor with GM as a guest?

He cried a lot there, such a sensitive and warm-heart man though, and he's someone that easily showing up his feeling and a bit child-like? But he's acting like an oppa in front of HS haha

I watched this before but didn't realize him :)

2 hours ago, phenomenon said:

So HyeSung really bought playstation to GongMyoung house? :blush::blush:

wow you got it. i was looking for it really. 

she's for keep. 

and her father is a gem. 

i wish GM realize it though.

arrrrg saturday please come faster....a day before Christmas Day.

From the picture previews for this week's episode i noticed that there are alot of scenes taken from the stand-alone cams... the stand-still ones and the cams that have settings for following movements. I think WGM used them too in the SoLim couple's house back then (lots of most memorable scenes) hehe... I wonder if the concept for GM-JHS cpl is the same with SoLim, and even so i think this cpl will bring another kind of chemistry between them.

Looking forward to seeing this week's episode

3 minutes ago, glassesguy said:

From the picture previews for this week's episode i noticed that there are alot of scenes taken from the stand-alone cams... the stand-still ones and the cams that have settings for following movements. I think WGM used them too in the SoLim couple's house back then (lots of most memorable scenes) hehe... I wonder if the concept for GM-JHS cpl is the same with SoLim, and even so i think this cpl will bring another kind of chemistry between them.

yess i also noticed.. but stand alone cams mean no cameraMAN and it means there are only two of them in GM housee..weee..

its absolutely better..hope to see their chem just like last week car scene..cabt wait for saturdayy

Gong Myoung and Song Jihyo started filming their new program, Song Jihyo's Beauty's View, few hours ago together with fashion designer Katiacho. They will all be MCs of the show and will be talking about beauty secrets, tips and trends. The show will be airing on January 19, 2017 on JTBC. It is said that it is his first time to be the MC of a beauty program so I wish the best for him.

Spoiler

C0S5V86VEAAdKLB.jpg

C0S529OVIAALnUx.jpg

C0S529dUUAASEs8.jpg

C0S5OwFUAAAJIv6.jpg

C0S5OwEUsAA-oFy.jpg

Credits to SJH baidu bar, instylekorea and katiacho_official for the photos

Hello everyone! Gave this couple a go after my Samsam couple left and I'm loving their chemistry so far! I'm not familiar with the guy but I recently watch Love in the Moonlight so I recognized Hye Sung.

From the 2 episodes so far, I think these two are attracted to each other, just that one is straightforward and the other is a little shy. Their stint in Ear Candy(?) might have helped them felt a special bond towards one another. Looking forward to see the progress for this couple! :)

2 hours ago, glassesguy said:

I don't think there's such a concept in WGM but I think since the SoLim couple had a narrow space in their house they were filmed using the stand-alone cameras and the robotic cameras or the motion detector cameras. GongSung couple (this is what the Koreans call this couple, Gong Myoung + Hye Sung) was also filmed in this upcoming episode using those cameras because if you noticed in My Ear's Candy, Gong Myoung's house is not that wide so there are no space for the cameraman / cameramen to film them. For your information, Gong Myoung was also filmed in My Ear's Candy using the stand-alone cameras and the motion detector cameras. Maybe because he can't move or go to another part of his house without us seeing the cameraman / cameramen or else we might see them and they might be blocking his way. 

Just sharing, please don't be mad :sweatingbullets:

Hello everyone,

I was really into LITM couple these days (you can see in my name kekeke) and from LITM I started to recognize this adorable girl, jung hye sung. This girl has a chill and friendly aura. I really surprised when I see her in WGM, she is sooo straightforward to GM. Thats one of her charm. She is honest with her feeling. And GM seems shy but actually he likes it kekekeke....

After WGM, I found that they was in another variaety shows before called candy in my ears. I saw their interaction there, OMOO....the way they talk when its get more comfortable is just like an early stage couple, kyaaaaaa!

No wonder when they meet again in WGM they have strong chemistry. Whoaaa.....I've been wathcing 2 episodes again and again and I never get bored. I always had small heart attack when GM said "waeee~" in the car. SUPER LOVE THESE CUTIES :wub:

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE!!

*sorry for my poor english*

7 hours ago, mongtae said:

I don't think there's such a concept in WGM but I think since the SoLim couple had a narrow space in their house they were filmed using the stand-alone cameras and the robotic cameras or the motion detector cameras. GongSung couple (this is what the Koreans call this couple, Gong Myoung + Hye Sung) was also filmed in this upcoming episode using those cameras because if you noticed in My Ear's Candy, Gong Myoung's house is not that wide so there are no space for the cameraman / cameramen to film them. For your information, Gong Myoung was also filmed in My Ear's Candy using the stand-alone cameras and the motion detector cameras. Maybe because he can't move or go to another part of his house without us seeing the cameraman / cameramen or else we might see them and they might be blocking his way. 

Just sharing, please don't be mad :sweatingbullets:

Yes I notice this too. GM house is litte bit small. I agree maybe they used motion and stand alone camera for filming.

You know what, after I read your post, Im gigling just to think that GM and JHS were alone when they filming in GM house. OMOOOOO :blush: 

Hi everyone! Hope you guys here are all doing good. We may come from different parts of the world, but I'm glad to know there's this place for us to talk about GM and JHS. Just wanna say HI,  really. Hihi I know tom is the day but why can't Saturday come soon enough. Lol

So if given a choice...choose small or narrow house is good for similar show filming...haha...more private that way.

Actually when Gong Myung 1st guessed her job as model in the Candy Show...maybe he wasn't totally wrong. Jung Hye Sung's wiki mentioned her as a model besides actress. She got a jap agency and appeared in Tokyo Girls Collection 2011 and Tokyo Runway 2013. But cant find anything more eg pics. So did she walk on runway like Jinkyung of 33couple? Maybe now no more modelling...focus on acting.

She appeared in cnblue mv You're So Fine earlier this yr.

And Happy Together....her dancing...well...wonder how is Gong Myung's dancing like?

And now i know why some viewer in another website called her sloth girl....

Well note this ep mentioned about how strict dad is...and how her skinship with bf is like.

Archived