[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/21/2016 at 11:00 PM, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Oh ok, to clarify,  it is ok to post pix, gif, images,  crediting source.  But those who will quote the  post, should delete the pix or vid, and then comment,   Thank you!! 

To all,  If you  get liked, it shows up in your profile (to the side of your message).  So do like posts if any or all interest you.  This is not to solicit likes for this  btw, lol.   

Thanks for the info.  I am pretty new here and wasn't aware of the rules.  미안!   

Guest aivzthegreat

I actually like the idea of using standcams than camera man around the couple. I think the couple will be more comfortable with each other alone than with a presence of other people. They will be more closer. Imagine how awkward it is while someone is literally filming your every move. Though, having a standcam isn't any different I still think it's better than having a camera, specially when you're just in the house. Just a piece of sentiment.

I've known Hyesung as a close friend of Apink's Namjoo, while I've watched Gong Myung on a webdrama before (with Kim Soeun) and also in Drinking Solo. I'm curious to see how it will go if a girl is openly admitting she likes her partner. 

She just uploaded a picture with caption "I'm going to get sick #Stay in bed because it might snow tomorrow evening #coughcoughcough" (i use google translate though, maybe it's not correct"

Then she added more caption #I'm losing my mind #Anyone have a drink  #Do you want to see me? Tomorrow you will.

WHAT~ Look at her clothes, it's the same as what she wore on tomorrow's ep. Look like she's sending messages to us but maybe she's missing someone haha :)

Finally a thread for these two! Just finished watchig their part on  Candy in My Ear and it felt so bittersweet. Then having then on WGM feels so exciting, like everyone is really anticipating how their story wull unfold considering they already have this dynamics they got since CIME. aaaccckkk can't wait for episode 3!! It'll be so much like a Christmas gift when the english subs for episode 3 comes out. :)

1 hour ago, Msleemete. said:

She just uploaded a picture with caption "I'm going to get sick #Stay in bed because it might snow tomorrow evening #coughcoughcough" (i use google translate though, maybe it's not correct"

Then she added more caption #I'm losing my mind #Anyone have a drink  #Do you want to see me? Tomorrow you will.

WHAT~ Look at her clothes, it's the same as what she wore on tomorrow's ep. Look like she's sending messages to us but maybe she's missing someone haha :)

Hi there. It's so hard to read between the lines esp when Google translate is not 100% reliable. Lol I wish there's someone here who'd translate it for us. Maybe later,  let's see. 

5 minutes ago, mardz said:

Finally a thread for these two! Just finished watchig their part on  Candy in My Ear and it felt so bittersweet. Then having then on WGM feels so exciting, like everyone is really anticipating how their story wull unfold considering they already have this dynamic they got since CIME. aaaccckkk can't wait for episode 3!! It'll be so much like a Christmas gift when the english subs for episode 3 comes out. :)

Hi there!  So true. Spot on. That's what I love most about it --the dynamics of it all. 

Here's a preview of what will happen later / tomorrow from what I understand. I only learned korean from watching kdramas and variety shows so please understand that there might be some errors. 

Hye Sung's first visit to her husband's house

Gong Myoung is busy cleaning his house early in the morning because his wife is coming.
Hye Sung visits her husband's house with both of her hands full of stuffs from her house.
What will be the reaction of Hye Sung to Gong Myoung's house when she visited?

Hye Sung makes a meal for her husband who lives alone but there's a lack of cooking tools in her husband's house. Gong Myoung helps her and finally Hye Sung's dish is done!!! Gong Myoung wants to play a soccer game with Hye Sung (in the play station I think?) and her expression while playing it was very serious and unimaginable. What happened to them??.. Gong Myoung puts his tired wife to bed and does the dishes. After washing the dishes, he approaches his wife. He expresses what's in heart with full of excitement and told Hye Sung who's lying in his bed that "they're really like a couple" to that Hye Sung shakes the heart of Gong Myoung by saying "You come here!" (in a Busan dialect). What is the reaction of Gong Myoung to the surprise provocation of his wife?

2016122317183812428-540x273.jpg

Credits to MBC WGM and g-enews.com 

Image result for gong myung jung hye sungRelated imageth?id=OIP.M1cc45d76416dc9618bbd8e1ad53feImage result for gong myung jung hye sungRelated image

They have such sparkle when you heard them on Ear Candy you just knew there was something magical about them.  Some call it destiny or fate all I know is what ever it is they have it and it shows.  Just seeing them smile so big it's like happiness pouring right of them and onto the screen.  I hope they are on for a long time because I really think we the viewers are getting a real look at two people who seem to have what it takes.  Being a REAL couple not a reel couple only takes one thing, LOVE...

Merry Christmas to all of you and may God bless you and those you love:wub:

4 hours ago, mongtae said:

He expresses what's in heart with full of excitement and told Hye Sung who's lying in his bed that "they're really like a couple" to that Hye Sung shakes the heart of Gong Myoung by saying "You come here!" (in a Busan dialect). What is the reaction of Gong Myoung to the surprise provocation of his wife?

Wow...that "You come here!" from a pretty wife lying in bed....will make any man's heart beat like crazy.

But i suspect at the same time...he would imagine a pair of stern eyes looking at him from afar...haha.

Anyway...can predict the reactions of the studio ppl when she said that.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. 

Gong Myung seems to be everywhere lately.  WGM, the beauty show, LotJ.   

Whoa, what a teaser, thanks for the translation @mongtae   Just reading it with her saying "come here" made my heart skip a beat. 

@violet1326  I agree, longer air time.  

Not actually asking for more than1/3 of the alloted time for the whole show.  So far the last two eps are just one day filming split into two.   Can't wait for ep 3. 

Happy Holdiays to all! 

Hi All, I'm Soompi Member and a Jjongaholic. I'm new in this thread and please accept me well. I never knew I will go back to shipper paradise after my last favourite couple in WGM, Jjongah ended WGM show. I never knew also I will again so attached to another couple like how I really attached to Jjongah. I saw some of you here and remember some friend here also in Jjongah Thread. I thought (and I guess I'm some kind of Dramaqueen) that it's always be a destiny for me to meet new couples that I will ship, eventho I watched and enjoyed a lot of couples doesn't make me ship most of them.

I knew I love Gong Myoung-Jung Hye Sung couple the moment I saw their cut clips in Instagram and it makes me search them (however when Jjongah ended I always curse MBC).

I have question, if anyone would like to help me of my curiousity, please. I don't know if anybody already mention this before since I haven't read all of this pages and please forgive me if it's already there. How's Gong Myoung and Hye Sung followed each other on IG, is it just recently or it was before WGM, maybe after Ears Candy? Are they good friend? I mean like knowing and contacting each other after Ears Candy?

We know that Hye Sung really likes Gong Myoung, she even said to her dad she's going to date him :scream: however I don't know how's Gong Myoung trully feels about her. But I really like how Gong Myoung's voice to her is so sweet. Some of my favourites are:

-On Cafe at Ski Resort, when she's smilling by herself and Myoung why you smilling and she said "because I like you" and he asked "chuaso?" (I know my Korean is not good, but things like that), the way he look at her (ahh melting)

-While in the car and she pouted, he ask "wee?", and of course grabbed her hand, can you imagine if a man sweetly talked to us like that? It's just like he's so care and love her.

I keep repeating this 2 scenes everytime I'm free. I'm addicted to them.

Can't wait this evening!

11 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

HS posted this on instagram it looks like its from WGM can someone please translate the captions 

I am not sure if it is ok to use the pic since  i am to quote on the cooments.

but to translate the captions in Korean, i had to use the IG picture.

Anyway, the caption says, 

it feels like my body is breaking (meaing dog tired). # if I lie down, i might wake up tomorrow night#cough, cough, cough#  I am loosing my mind #talking nonsence party#do you miss me?# see you tomorrow. 

FYI! My first language is Korean.  

6 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

They have such sparkle when you heard them on Ear Candy you just knew there was something magical about them.  Some call it destiny or fate all I know is what ever it is they have it and it shows.  Just seeing them smile so big it's like happiness pouring right of them and onto the screen.  I hope they are on for a long time because I really think we the viewers are getting a real look at two people who seem to have what it takes.  Being a REAL couple not a reel couple only takes one thing, LOVE...

Merry Christmas to all of you and may God bless you and those you love:wub:

MY sentiment exactly.  They had great chemistry  on the Candy show and i am so gald to see them as a couple on WGM. When two people on the show  are attracted to each other, i get excited thinking thy might become a real life couple.   I guess the possiblity/ anticipation is what we get to psyched  up about the couple. 

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Archived