[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

Jung Hye Sung posted this in her instagram. Look like a page of a book.

Since it's in pic, i can't feed the korean text to google translate. Anyone can translate this?

So far, the 2 hardly post pics...esp Gong Myung.

Ya, i'm abit surprised when he said they met in private once....don't know if really physically....or inaccurate translation when it refer to the correspondence in the Candy show.

Usually when one sort of idolise the other...the latter is really capable. But here from 1st 2 episodes, it seems Jung is more capable, can cook, can snowboard etc....and more daring too. Gong seems abit undermined...eg when he thought she's poor in snowboarding (she was giving him that impression) and so he could teach her, but she turn up being better than him. His type and one dialogue he gave in 1st ep is as a guy and she acting so cute, he want to protect her despite her being older.

Also she's daring in skinship....i feel maybe he wants too....but abit afraid knowing her strict dad will watch the show too. Ya, he seems abit like say brave words, but freak out at last moment.

Of course, it's too early to tell.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never watch WGM before , this is the first time i watch it and i just found out that in every episode there's a several couple also not just only one , its new experience for me :) , i watch it because i like the new couple and very very cute lovely couple , i love them from the start and start looking info about them also end up watching candy in my ear also thanks to to them this is very cute , cant wait to watch .. and thank you for this thread so i can gather a lot of info about them :blush:

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Jung Hye Sung posted this in her instagram. Look like a page of a book.

Since it's in pic, i can't feed the korean text to google translate. Anyone can translate this?

So far, the 2 hardly post pics...esp Gong Myung.

Ya, i'm abit surprised when he said they met in private once....don't know if really physically....or inaccurate translation when it refer to the correspondence in the Candy show.

Usually when one sort of idolise the other...the latter is really capable. But here from 1st 2 episodes, it seems Jung is more capable, can cook, can snowboard etc....and more daring too. Gong seems abit undermined...eg when he thought she's poor in snowboarding (she was giving him that impression) and so he could teach her, but she turn up being better than him. His type and one dialogue he gave in 1st ep is as a guy and she acting so cute, he want to protect her despite her being older.

Also she's daring in skinship....i feel maybe he wants too....but abit afraid knowing her strict dad will watch the show too. Ya, he seems abit like say brave words, but freak out at last moment.

Of course, it's too early to tell.

Yes im curious about what JHS posting in her insta , really want to know what she write , can somebody translate it ? 

Ok. I used some online ocr app to convert the pic to korean text...then feed it to google translate...this is what i get. I find it touching and give me a glimpse to her inner self. Note she didnt write it...but she must have found the text on that page meaningful to her.

Anyway if any error do help to correct this. I know using software to convert and translate might not be accurate.

"Do not forsake the love that treats me sincerely.

If you miss one, it's over.

I do not want to be 'I'm doing well.' 

Do not treat me like you did/should, but try to do better than your opponent."

Hello! I see new people on board the Candy Couple (I know, it's not official yet but the nickname is too cute for them hehe).

I wanted to straight away squeal after their segment since i watched it live but real life got in the way. :sweatingbullets: OMG I was in shocked the most when she initiated skinship by reaching out Gong Myoung hands in the car!!! He rebutted and chaffed her by replying he needs to focus on driving. Hahaha! I think considering how new they are, the amount of screen time they get is a-okay. Probs we were all enjoying their segment too much time just flies by so quickly! 

3 hours ago, juliamila8 said:

Yes im curious about what JHS posting in her insta , really want to know what she write , can somebody translate it ? 

I think what Hye Sung posted is a coincidence to me cause I recently followed a Korean writer on my personal IG named Kim Soo Min. Her IG post are actually from his book titled 'Words I Want To Say To You'. He is a popular writer based in SK. Surprisingly depending on my poor Korean I could minimally understand it. I'll try translating. Heh. :)

"I sincerely do not want people to look (at me) and leave. 

This one life I have lived so far,

Never would I want to meet these kind of people. 

If a man lose out,

Then it's over.

I am lacking (but I would like to be) 'I am doing well' 

I will try to be better than one's rivals."

Awwww... I guess she is starting to feel public interest in her has deepen (could be due to Love in the Moonlight drama & WGM) and she is setting her mind to be mentally strong. 

I just found this thread.  I haven't watched a couple within WGM, since mid-2015, though I occasionally take a look now and then.  This is the couple that interests me.   Following the announcement I looked high and low for their Ear Candy cuts prior to their first Wgm  ep, found it, after which I couldn't wait.  They did not disappoint for two eps;  their dynamics are different, they are both attractive and straightforward.  I only look at their cuts, waiting for subs.  Love that she doesn't hold back, has skills,  and that she actually has a crush on him.  Love that he is the take-charge type. 

Cheers all, hoping that more people find this thread, and more get to love them in wgm.  In truth, for a long while, I thought the show needed a shot in the arm, and this couple is that. 

Think there is a part that wasn't broadcasted.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/svod/

No sub but i watched a chinese subbed version in bilibili. Loosely translated is Gong got her perfume as gift. She likes it. He told her he remembers ppl by smell. She asked him to smell her. But i think he replied now her smells got mixed...so not the right time. She also got gift for him...but ordered and not arrived yet. So she wrote some letters. But the letters arent read out. The end.

@Cedric Ong  it doesn't want to play,there is an ad then freezes there.   But thank you for the contents. Am gonna find it.  But if anyone finds it ahead, please post,  thank you! 

The preview for ep 3 (wgm ep 353).  Please forward to around 0:33 to 1:01 mark for our couple.  Interesting....if this is one sided it soon won't be.

6 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Ok. I used some online ocr app to convert the pic to korean text...then feed it to google translate...this is what i get. I find it touching and give me a glimpse to her inner self. Note she didnt write it...but she must have found the text on that page meaningful to her.

Anyway if any error do help to correct this. I know using software to convert and translate might not be accurate.

"Do not forsake the love that treats me sincerely.

If you miss one, it's over.

I do not want to be 'I'm doing well.' 

Do not treat me like you did/should, but try to do better than your opponent."

Thank you so much for the translate .. watch them together make me wanna falling in love again .. hahahha .. cant wait to watch the next ep 

37 minutes ago, juliamila8 said:

Thank you so much for the translate .. watch them together make me wanna falling in love again .. hahahha .. cant wait to watch the next ep 

Well....eyefulbliss translated it differently. So maybe awaiting a 3rd opinion?

But still the theme of do not forsake someone is the same...either she won't forsake someone who treat her well...or wish the other person won't forsake her.

Hi all..

I wanted to share my opinion soon after I watched the sub, but my real life as a mother & a wife especially on a weekend is just so consuming my time.

I agree with one of the panel who said that JHS and GM were too comfortable in their first meeting, I don’t mean it a bad thing because their level of awkwardness was just right… and later it revealed that they were met before… So I think I can assume that they are in same circle of friend that’s why they can get comfortable fast.

Both of them are completing each other. GM take the leading role, he try to show his maturity and manly side, even sometimes get speechless and flustered by JHS straightforward words… And JHS try to follow his lead by not act as a noona, on the contrary she showed a lot of aegyo, but still taking care of him when she has to (ex: asked if he was okay when he fall while snowboarding, asked him to becareful, grilled the meat and also gave him the first piece).

Of course the highlight from their last ep was their car scene… I always love wgm car scenes, because that was the time when couples all alone just  by themselves.. even with installed camera but they tend to be less cautious so they can talk and act comfortably.

When JHS made the first move to initiate skinship for me that was her way to tell him what she like and what she doesn’t like in a relationship, she did that so next time GM could be the one to take the lead or initiative and she will be okay with that. And yes.. it works!! When she pout her lips because he raise his voice after she held his hand, GM held her hand back as his way to show he was sorry…

And now I just want to feel sorry for GM after watching next week preview.. I cant imagine what he was thinking to have a pretty girl laying comfortably  on his bed, ask him to lay in bed together…. the girl that make confession about her feeling to him on national tv but he cant forget that the girl has a very scary father… aigooooooo… :sweatingbullets:

Last but not least here’s our groom picture for Ceci magz Dec issue..

tumblr_ohxeg9OZHE1u20wb7o1_540_zpsbsxcyi

Hi everyone, I'm actually new here so yeah, just sharing my feels with this couple. :wub:

I already watched their first and second episode, and I might say they really matched each other, they're just on the right pace. I'm totally excited on the upcoming episodes and I wish they'll meet HS father ASAP. I just wonder on what will MG's gonna do. 

Nice to meet y'all :)

Guest Inspirasn

@JumeeTya I totally agreed with your points. Though I want to add one little detail that is in the car scene, when GM said he found it's comfortable around HS because they talked to each other for a whole day before. I find it's funny, but cute that HS replied GM cannot be "THAT COMFORTABLE" yet, he must feel anxious/nervous around her xD (I can't, this girl lol) 

And the preview...How could she be so comfortable in HIS bed like that? And this is his personal place, not their "WGM" place. 

Hello everyone ! I observed GM because I watched them over and over again until Saturday comes. I find it interesting how GM changed his way of talking and the sound of his voice , I think he genuinely cares for her. When they are snowboarding and he said she should be careful to not use her hand when she falls down. He sounds like he's talking to a kid :) maybe because he's close to his family especially to his mom that's why he knows how to take care of her. Isn't he cute while whining about how she skilled in snowboarding? I also noticed that he tend to use the word What? (Mweorae?)  and Excuse me? (Cheogiyo) , even in My Ear's Candy hahaha Can't wait for the next episode. I love Hye Sung more than GM , my girl crush are the Apink Members especially Jung  Eun Ji and now added to my list is this beautiful , humble and straightforward lady Jung Hye Sung- the fact that they both came from Busan makes my heart flutter :wub: and they are both Jung ! Who loves working out, cooking, straightforward , etc.

Jung Eun Ji was a guest in Tae Min x Na Eun WGM last 2013 and she had a blind date with Key, If you watch you will know what I am trying to say :w00t:

Have a nice day!

I think i fell in love again after a long time

And i am so sorry for GM and HS after watching the preview

She's beautiful and her body is abcxyz...............*hot*

Poor GM, looking at his eyes when they're on bed together

i think i might end up breaking my heart again with this couple ><

Archived