[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

I just finished watching them on My Ear's Candy and I have to say, I AM SO HAPPY that they get to be together on WGM again. It felt so sad after they parted ways without even seeing each other face-to-face, I feel like now their love story will have a chance to really develop. I will not go into delululand no matter how much they try to pull me in, I promised myself never to ship another couple so delusionally after one of my ships crashed and I was in so much shock but this couple is so cute. I hope that even after WGM  ends, they get to do more projects together.

10 hours ago, dang248 said:

I just watched the English subbed of yesterday's episode. And here's my take on it and I encourage you guys to correct me if (you think) I'm wrong or not making any sense or if you want an open discussion about it. I won't take it personal. Hihi 

I like that Hye Sung is backpedalling a bit about her confession (on National TV) that Gong Myung is her ideal type. Or whatever it is --deliberately or not. I love her straightforwardness, but at the end of the day, she's the girl in the relationship and I wanna see her do the push and pull thingy. Leave some mystery and make the guy wonder. I mean it's still too soon to make things so predictable and simple. It's not wise to be all out, on her part (esp if it's not for the show), or if she really wants to date GM outside the show, like what she said on the 2nd ep. 

On GM's part I sometimes see that he's really young  (nothing wrong tho) but also see some glimpses of maturity. 

Let's see how things will unfold in the coming days or episodes. Time will tell,  so for now... let's enjoy the ride and make our own hypothesis and discuss things related to them over here. Lol

Btw, I have no idea how they shoot for WGM since I'm not an avid viewer before this. 

Sorry for blabbing nonsensical things. Lol Things like these are welcome here, right? Hihi

Merry Christmas Guys!!!  

I personally hate the push and pull game. I feel like there's absolutely nothing wrong with letting someone know exactly how you feel about them and if the person takes advantage of you because of that, then they aren't very good people and they don't deserve you. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, rushie5 said:

I just finished watching them on My Ear's Candy and I have to say, I AM SO HAPPY that they get to be together on WGM again. It felt so sad after they parted ways without even seeing each other face-to-face, I feel like now their love story will have a chance to really develop. I will not go into delululand no matter how much they try to pull me in, I promised myself never to ship another couple so delusionally after one of my ships crashed and I was in so much shock but this couple is so cute. I hope that even after WGM  ends, they get to do more projects together.

I personally hate the push and pull game. I feel like there's absolutely nothing wrong with letting someone know exactly how you feel about them and if the person takes advantage of you because of that, then they aren't very good people and they don't deserve you. 

Hi there.

Like what amertef_81ac thinks: Hye Sung wears her heart on her sleeve. And I agree with her cause it really seems like it. It's the feeling I get from watching her and listening to her. 

I also once lived in Delululand but It's been years.

I understand your point and also agree with it. But in reality there isn't only one way of dealing about a situation or a thing. There are other factors to be considered. 

Ya, Hyesung is more direct and daring....maybe she tried to deny abit now, but she already revealed too much feelings in earlier episodes....and i doubt she would always be able to hide her feelings....given how her char is. And i suspect some things are said...meant for the viewers...abit of scripted....but the husband or wife already know the truth.

This part....i feel there's unspoken stuff....Gong's smiling to himself all the while....and not the least disappointed when she now denied saying he's her ideal type. He even patted her head...abit like "Ya, right"....haha.

And when he asked her does she like being called "Baby"....she replied "Where are you from?"...mmm....abit strange reply...i interpret this like a half-question comment that you don't understand people (esp girls)? i didn't say no...that means i'm ok with it...in fact, i might be very happy....just that i can't openly say so on tv...haha.

The cuts are from this instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/wgm.gongsung/

6 hours ago, Chi Le said:

This is the first time I watch this because I like the princess. I try to use wiki but their explaination isnt clear so if anyone has watched this please explain how we got married work? So far we got three couple, they meet each other once a week to do something (first date, visit each other house). it likes acting mini episode each week. how many episode a couple last? as i see one second last for long time

HS is a flirty. She knows what boys want and she plays with it. And she is older so she knows more than him. GM on the other hand doesnt know how to deal with her yet. May be if he was with a younger girl, he could be a good oppa and take care of her. But since HS knows how to cook, how to take care of her and of him, she doesnt ask him to do for him much. If it was a young girl, she would say oppa i dont know how to do this do that can you help me. HS really know how to play with words, she knows how to use sweet words to get what she wants. 

I feel a bit awkward when he climbs to bed, haha if this isnt television something must have happen there lol

As for her being called "flirty"....mmm....maybe she does seem to be more daring and experienced....but feel the spontaneous "un-lady-like" reactions (eg when she stomp on the snow in ep 1) sort of balance things off....I would find her more cute than some older woman seducing a guy with planned moves. Or maybe more of a playful way. Just different opinion.

As for WGM show....they got 3 couples...as husband and wife from day 1. Their marriage episodes don't all start at the same time after many couples joining and leaving......Tae-bomi (13 ep so far), Sleepy-Gukjoo (5 ep), Gong-sung (3 ep).

Ya, supposed to have equal timing for each couple....but recently, the Sleepy-Gukjoo couple got more time....think latest ep is like 30mins...while Gong-sung and Tae-bomi are around 20mins each. 

How many episodes? hard to predict.....one of the longest is around 60ep....now usually around 30.

Hi,

I don't know if anyone noticed but look at these "kind of" old IG pics from HS

Spoiler

Isn't it the same outfit she appeared with in ep4 preview? I am quite curious what her captions were in those pics (after or before spending the day with GM, given that it was the same outfit and the same day) :)

Merry Christmas everybody!

It has been a long time since these fingers tapped to make a 'novel' of some sort here in soompi forums....guess waaay back before the revamp...until now that these two just makes me wanna join in this ship

SPOILER:  Please skip this post if you are not up to a novel read.

It took me a while to get myself look into a forum for my fellow shippers as I have my own skepticism regarding these two (THOUGH IN ALL HONESTY...they got me hooked at their first hello eherm...their first episode).  Reasons?  

a. they're both Actors!  yeah, yeah...the article about them as the newest couple stated that apparently the PD is looking forward to a dating announcement...geez, both so young and up and coming promising actors in the midst of Korean fans dating?  (My brain:  Kim So Yeon, Kwak Si Yang)

b.  One is interested of the other...and it so happened it is the girl and moreso she is older than the guy (My brain:  Lee Joon Oh Yeon So)

....and some trivial stuff like I have to protect this fragile heart of mine (tehehe) to be able to survive another heartbreak when they have to end their 'marriage' :-D

BUT...FOR SOME REASON, I STILL AM DRAWN TO THEM ...and would like to see how they'd progress, loving the way it is more realistically portrayed of how to show your feelings when dating (SO FAR) even if deep down inside of me, this show is scripted.  I'm also looking forward to them diverting from the norm of being able to go with their feelings despite everything else as their eyes speak a thousand emotions and that there is no reason for them not liking each other....

FOR EXTRA STORY TIME...READ ON...IF NOT, THEN SKIP 

I'd watch WGM as some sort of my 'reality' version of romance drama but for some reason never even got that hooked with a couple after Jongah...but I've had my fave couples and these are my 'coincidences'/parallelism of the couples who got me like 'emotionally' invested???!!!

1.  One of the couples have that Busan 'blood' if I may say it....guess, they have that certain assertiveness which endears to my own personality and appreciation for knowing what they want and they go for it.

2. Most (3 out of the 4 couples) have one of them affiliated with FNC.  For some reason, they happen to be on that agency.

3.  Most (3 out of the 4 again...being Yongseo not one of the three) endeared me to the cute girls who happen to not really mind showing their hearts on their sleeve...at this point I will mention them Gong Song Yeon, Girl's Day Yura and this cutie Jung Hye Sung...(disclaimer:  Seohyun my dearest love was so shy at first but I guess she showed the most innocent and probably in my opinion the most honest real 'liking' as this is the closest probably to a first dating experience for her and that makes me a forever ahjumma fan of her)

4.  CNBLUE link! my ultimate idol band fave....

other than Yonghwa and Jonghyun, their drummer cutie Minhyuk.....well as everybody or most of you know had a news item (i hate to use the word scandal as in my old eye, there is nothing scandalous about a dating rumor) with Hye Sung and worked with Gong Myung in a tv series and Jongah's Jonghyun apparently is friends with Lee Jonghyun.

THERE goes....time to get back to silent lurking and enjoy your posts!

Actually for me......on paper, if one or both are idols, esp young one....it's harder for them to date....almost all agency/company got no-dating rule, right? If they will to date in secret or wait for each other for many yrs....it won't be easy. So if non-idols....maybe....

As for the 2 instagram pics inspirasn posted above....i translate using google translate...the 1st pic caption said "I do nothing all day. I want to sleep."

The 2nd pic caption said "The weather is very cold" then either "U pick up my heart" or "My heart is tacky" (depends on the tiny blank in btw)....lastly "It's full of sunshine".

If i just guess the overall feel....i think she mean though it's very cold, she feel warm inside. So did someone make her feel warm?

@Cedric Ong At that part after Hye Sung replied with "Well, you want to call me that, then just call me that" Gong actually replied with dialect/accent. I mean the part when he said : "if u like it then said it, if don't then said it" part. That's  why Hye Sung asked him "where are u come from?"

@rushie5 I get ur point about push and pull thing especially if things go awry (ex. Taeun). But like @dang248 said there are other factors to be considered especially in dating relationship. I read some dating books (yes, i read that) which says there is a nature of man which is to "woo" (actually the term they use is to "hunt" but the term is a bit.. Err.).  And most (I'm not saying all) east asians like reserved woman. That's why a lead female like in drama Playful kiss is a rare one :D I personally like Hye Sung's straightforward and daring personality that's her charm. But i also can see why she want to tone down a bit. 

And I think Gong Myung can see thru her when she trying to deny that he is her ideal type. Like he keep smiling knowingly and pat her head said "so it's like that" which means she failed terribly hahaha...

@everWelcome to the thread. Me too have a thing with Busan person. And looking at ur profile pic make me craving for Goguma >.<

Gong Myung with Song Ji Hyo and Katiacho. Filming of the Beauty View show. Wonder who are the guests on the right.

Gave me the feel of a cheeky little bro and the serious older sister....and yes, Ji Hyo got a younger bro in real life too.

Another pic where Gong look at Jung,

Btw wonder what Jung is busy filming? Dramawiki did mention she got new drama showing early 2017....called Chief Kim (starring Nam Goong Min, Lee Jun Ho of 2PM).

24 minutes ago, littlebiebie2 said:

@Cedric Ong At that part after Hye Sung replied with "Well, you want to call me that, then just call me that" Gong actually replied with dialect/accent. I mean the part when he said : "if u like it then said it, if don't then said it" part. That's  why Hye Sung asked him "where are u come from?"

Thks, Got it. Mmmmm.....but then why he replied "I don't know"? If the accent is from a place, then he should answer so. Unless he wanted her to guess. Anyway..trivial issue.

Hello everyone! I am also a fan of this couple! 

I've watched WGM for a long time too and have my own favorite couples throughout the seasons. 

Even if they have similarities with past couples, this one is very refreshing. It is not their first reality show together and having watched their candy episode, I feel like their connection will not end at WGM whether they end up for real or not.

Aren't you all curious as to whether they will perform on this year's MBC entertainment awards?
I've seen last year's performance and the couples last year were soooo cute. I hope they get to do something this year as well.

I am a bit late in posting been busy with the holidays and hoping all of you here had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a blessed New Years as well.  I loved this episode they are still trying to figure each other out and I think their shyness makes them even more moving to watch.  I loved that she really was a great cook and that she came so prepared bringing everything for the meal.  But also for not forgetting and bringing the game as he had asked and she didn't forget.  It also made me think about how tired she must have been working all night carrying all that stuff alone and seeming to not mind it. I really like her caring attitude but I also love that in the non televised scene where he gifted her perfume in the car.  That he was not only thoughtful but wanted to remember her scent and by buying something he liked also hoping she would like it as well.  It was a lot more romantic than I had first thought.  I mean you can tell like in him washing the dishes they both have the willingness to do for each other and I think that and being able to really talk to each other are the key factors in a relationship.  Loving the other person more than yourself.  That's what I love about them I really believe REAL is possible...

Even more I think by him not laying next to her he was thinking about a lot of things but being a gentleman is important as well.  She may be older but I think at that moment he was thinking like he was older.  Thinking about her parents watching may have been on his mind but I also think he was protecting her even more.  He knows she is straight forward and says and does what she feels and to be honest I love that about her.  But when really caring about the other person he protected her image being careful and to me that's the best kind of love...

credit & thanks to original owner of video:wub:

Coz I can't seem to get enough of this couple I've been rewatching all 3 episodes and their CIME stint. I'm just throwing ideas, personal observations out there.

In episode 3, when GM mentioned to HS that she did say he was her ideal type,(the two times he asked her who she likes and her BRI in episode 1) I kinda felt that he just totally realized that what she said was true. I mean, GM mentioning it gave me the impression that he totally likes it and he's tickled pink about the idea that his wife likes him (though HS tried to make it like it was nothing, cute girl! hahaha). And I know this has been mentioned a lot of times, but the way he looks at her like she's the most adorable person he's seen, hence the nickname "Baby".

I know WGM is scripted to an extent, there has also been couples before that broke my heart when their story ended (telling myself I shouldn't get too invested in them) but this couple gives me that heart fluttering feeling again. I'm excited to see them interact and how they'll progress. I'll just deal with the heartache later. hahahaha. It's also feels good to be back in soompi forums with such nice people. :)

Hey people!

I haven't been to soompi for such a long time that i even forgot my old username and had to create a new one xD

Both HS and GM are sooo adorable!

I find it sooo refreshing to finally see a girl as straightforward as HS on korean TV. Even my heart kept fluttering during the 1st episode, so how could GM's heart have stayed calm, hehehe..!

I also watched their segment on My Ear's Candy and thought they were meant to be when i saw them together om WGM (big thanks to whom actually subbed it!)

I am not a big shipper or anything by nature (since we never know what's actually happening behind the scenes unfortunately....). But i think we should just hope for the best for them and don't get disheartened even IF they don't end up together IRL mardz. What you say;) Let's just totally enjoy the ride with this beautifully bright couple which brings a smile to our faces!! :)

On ‎27‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 9:58 AM, dang248 said:

Just wanna share with you guys: Gong Myung's guesting @ Section TV. 

Please skip to the last 6 minute part of the video

http://dramacool.io/section-tv-episode-858.html

Who can translate this in English? Thank you in advance. 

Like dang 248, I also hope some kind soul can sub this? A biiig thank you in advance!! :)

Just some trivia. I didn't know Jung Hye Sung also acted in that drama Blood where Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun fell in love, started dating and eventually married. So did she witness some early blooming romance at that time? Interestingly Goo and Ahn also differs by 3 yrs in age.

Pics of them during that drama promotion in 2015. Wonder if they are friends...i mean more than co stars. 

goo-hye-sun-blood-31.jpg

Archived