Blood Type: A

Instagram: gongmyoung0526

Hobbies/Specialty: Going to Movies, Watching Dramas / Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido

Talent agency: Fantagio
Trivia:
Participants After School "Flashback" MV

TV Shows:
Infinite Power (SNS, 2013)
After School Bokbulbok (NATE/Btv/Tstore/Hoppin, 2013)
If You Were Me 6 (2013)

Hwajung (2015)

Beautiful You (2016)

Entertainer (2016)

Drinking Solo (2016)

Variety:

Law of the Jungle (2016)

Image result for jung hye sung

Name: Jung Hye Sun 

Actor 

DOB: April 29, 1991 

Height: 168cm 

Blood Type: B 

Birthplace: South Korea 

Instagram: junghyesung91

TV Shows: 

Friend, Our Legend (2009) 

To The Beautiful You (2012)

Pride and Prejudice (2014-2015)

Blood (2015)

Oh My Venus (2015-2016) 

Remember (2016)

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (2016)

!FOLLOW ALL GENERAL FORUM AND SHIPPERS PARADISE RULES!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they didn't meet at the end. 

The reality show is called Candy in My Ears or My Ear's Candy. The format is like they got a few celebrities known to the viewers....then at the start of a day, a special phone was given to each of them....already paired up with another unknown celebrity (known as a Candy, his/her face not revealed until the end) to chat over the phone...probably until end of the day or the phone run out of power. The Candy would only have a nickname (think Jung's is Cinderella) and would not reveal their ID or not much personal details. But the Candy does know who the other party is.

The idea is that ppl might open up more with strangers over the phone or messaging....there's a certain unpredictable factor that some might become more friendly with each other.

I didn't watch all the episodes (12 in all), but seems most never choose to meet up end of the day....only a few i think.

Gong Myung (22yo) and Jung Hyesung (25yo), both actors....can't find any eng sub of that show, only watch one with chinese sub (link at bottom of this post).

Youtube got these short clips....in sequence...sorry no sub.* I found eng sub of those clips....mentioning them in my next post.

This is when Gong is waiting for her 1st call.....mmm....predict he would be the most child-like among the current WGM guys...

...then they were talking about interests eg exercising...and him now living alone....

When she asked him to act cute in exchange for the reply whether she's an actress or not....

When they went to the amusement park....but think they went separately.

Then later in the evening when she was going home, waiting for the bus....he asked her to wait...rushing down to meet her at the bus stop.

The last clip where....when he reached the bus stop, she had left. Her explanation was she needed to go home early, a curfew set by her strict father....i feel she might be shy and hesitated to meet....but she show abit of regret when her face is finally revealed at the end.

And for Gong, he look disappointed at the bus stop.... a difference from the excited look from the start.

Abit very drama....anyway....now they would be on WGM....i'm not sure if he still didn't know who she is in the 1st ep of WGM....not sure how the filming schedule of these shows are like. This Candy show...the last ep...think broadcast in early nov.

Anyway it felt like a prequel to WGM.

The short clips in english....watch in sequence.

http://www.kcon.tv/media/B1fYLERdxl

http://www.kcon.tv/media/SybF8NC_lx

http://www.kcon.tv/media/BJ-RekGzbl

Too bad...the last clip where he rushed to meet her but she left 1st....the subs are all wrong. It should be for another clip. Wonder how to fix it.

Summary of their dialogue is he was sad that she couldn't wait for him...then countdown and said goodbye....and later on the bus, she said she felt touched and abit regretful..

http://www.kcon.tv/media/B1RlkMGZx

And she sang a short english song to him while playing the guitar through the phone...and i forgot to mention, in this show, she lied that she's younger...so calling him oppa.

The song is Patti Austin - Say You Love Me. Wonder why she chose that song at that time...

No eng sub....but u can skip to 11:20min for the song....

For those who can read chinese sub....they appear in ep 11 and 12 of the Candy show...together with another couple (so sometimes need to skip abit).

2 parts per ep...so total 4 clips.

Skip to 13 :20 for the 1st clip.

Skip to 7min.

Skip to 15:20.

Beginning with them....and later skip to 13:40 for their final part.

I just came back from a 7+ hour long flight from a overseas trip with my fam and only reached home middle of the day but despite how tired and sick I am, I couldn't forgo not watching our newest couple 1st episode this afternoon!

Oh but first, of course, thank you sooo much @Cedric Ong for sharing the right cuts, once I've settled down properly I'll go through all those clips. :) 

Anyway on to today's broadcast. Pardon me, I can't contain my feels for them. I was in mainly for Gong Myoung but OMG Hye Sung is so full of adorbs! Even tho she is older than him. LOL. 

I cannot stop gushing together with the ladies panelists when ever Gong Myoung were tryna lead which naturally evoke a sense of 'oppa feel' towards her cause seriously Hye Seung was darn shy, kept shaking her head since it turns out her actual ideal type IS Gong Myoung himself. AWWWWWWWWWW. But Gong Myoung ideal type is TWICE Jeongyeon haha. 

Thanks @LavelyShai for sharing the article too. So out of the one couple who told the PD about tvn show which they both recently did was Hye Sung. I'm guessing after this episode, she sincerely like Gong Myoung. And Gong Myoung, considering he can actually guess her correctly only by her eyes, it shows he has also been taking an interest of her in his own personal way before WGM even happen? IDK. LOL. 

We all know WGM editing skills /ehem/ sometimes can never be fully trusted. But I'm glad that at least there was a balance between both blackroom interviews. Well it's only the 1st episode we've yet to see how they could progress lovingly. :)

PS. I've just got to say this. I totally agree with Gong Myoung. I knew Hye Sung is pretty but WOAH she is actually superbly beautiful. HEHE. 

Think this couple might be one of the cutest and child-like....Gong Myung is already abit child-like....then i never expect the slightly older Jung Hye Sung to be even more child-like than him. So when she behaved so shy and embarrassed later, he actually took charge and acted like an oppa instead.

I suspect they already did some research on possible wife/husband....Gong Myung actually guessed correctly on 1st guess (he said he knew by her eyes....even when she wore goggles)....but the naughty Jung kept saying he was wrong on a few guesses eg he also guessed she's an actress in a period drama.

Ya, when asked who's his ideal type....he replied is TWICE's Jeongyeon. I'm not familiar with her....only know that she's with short hair. So how's her char like?

For her, she said is him....think probably due to their previous encounter on the Candy show.

While she seem shy at times....she wasn't shy enough to hit him....or even share the same cups of their drink.

With eng sub. They are the 1st couple.

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/6120-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.351

I came across some chinese comments...some chinese viewers call them the Candy Couple (b'cos of the Candy Ear show, and b'cos they seems so cute and sweet)...or Starry Sky (Xing Kong) Couple (b'cos some chinese translation of Jung's name ended with "Xing" or Star...and Gong sounds like Kong meaning Sky). Well, not official name yet.

Imagine if their wedding got guests from her co actors eg her "brother" Park Bo-gum in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds...and his co actors in Drinking Solo eg Key who got "married" b4 in WGM global version. Just dreaming....probably safer bet is his own brother Doyoung from NCT and 5urprise groupmates eg Seo Kang joon.

Finally watched their segment in engsub and I gotta say I love love this cute couple :) Hye Sung is totally adorable with her crush antics. That remind me how I was so speechless whenever my crush around in my high school year. And woaah how can Gong Myung guess her identity just by looking at her eyes behind that googles? I guess he somehow have interest too. Totally looking forward to their story ^^

thanks @LavelyShai for started this thread and @Cedric Ong for that candy's cut. Gotta watch it later :>

By the way last night I scrolled thru Hye Sung IG and found she seems close with Apink namjoo. Namjoo even comment at some of her post. I wonder how they connected? Because they came from different agency. Now I want to see Namjoo as one of the guest panelist again. She always give funny comment/reaction :D and I also foung one selca between Hye Sung, Namjoo and Lee Tae Hwan (W, father I'll take care of you). I have trouble posting the URL here because I'm on mobile. But isn't Lee Tae Hwan also one of 5urprise member along with Seo Kang Joon, Gong Myung and 2 others? This couple seem to have connection somehow :>

Watched the first episode Gong Myoung n Jung Hye Sung... Interesting to find that Gong Myoung said he remembered her eyes when he saw her on the gondola, just how confident he is by mentioning her name directly without hesitation.... wew you can imagine just how curious he was when they got on the My Candy's Ear programme but they didnt meet each other.

Same goes for Jung, she said that she even mentioned his name 3 times on the WGM pre-cast, how cute!

2 hours ago, littlebiebie2 said:

Finally watched their segment in engsub and I gotta say I love love this cute couple :) Hye Sung is totally adorable with her crush antics. That remind me how I was so speechless whenever my crush around in my high school year. And woaah how can Gong Myung guess her identity just by looking at her eyes behind that googles? I guess he somehow have interest too. Totally looking forward to their story ^^

thanks @LavelyShai for started this thread and @Cedric Ong for that candy's cut. Gotta watch it later :>

By the way last night I scrolled thru Hye Sung IG and found she seems close with Apink namjoo. Namjoo even comment at some of her post. I wonder how they connected? Because they came from different agency. Now I want to see Namjoo as one of the guest panelist again. She always give funny comment/reaction :D and I also foung one selca between Hye Sung, Namjoo and Lee Tae Hwan (W, father I'll take care of you). I have trouble posting the URL here because I'm on mobile. But isn't Lee Tae Hwan also one of 5urprise member along with Seo Kang Joon, Gong Myung and 2 others? This couple seem to have connection somehow :>

With Lee Tae Hwan they were both part of the cast of the drama Pride and Prejudice, I think that's where they started to know each other.

1 hour ago, Jalhanda said:

With Lee Tae Hwan they were both part of the cast of the drama Pride and Prejudice, I think that's where they started to know each other.

Aahh.. I see.. Thank u, dear..

dear @Cedric Ong I can't find the link to the chinese subbed my ear's candy show you posted. Whenever I clicked on the link it said I must log in dailymotion to access but after I log in it said the vids is missing. Can u help me with this?

HAHAHA, 5URPRISE members are all over the dramas and shows these days... shipping this couple and Lee Taehwan's ship in his "Father, I'll take care of you" ..

Quite surprised to see that GM is quite straightforward with his words with JHS.. but i kinda feel embarrassed and "mad" for JHS when GM repeatedly mentions Twice's Jungyeon, when JHS also said that she really like GM several times... (no offence to twice's fans:sweatingbullets:)

i guess these are chances where we can see the couple's jealousy moments where they hit around and get close to each other in the show..

11 hours ago, littlebiebie2 said:

Aahh.. I see.. Thank u, dear..

dear @Cedric Ong I can't find the link to the chinese subbed my ear's candy show you posted. Whenever I clicked on the link it said I must log in dailymotion to access but after I log in it said the vids is missing. Can u help me with this?

I just tried those dailymotion videos....still can play after abit of advertisement started. Want to try again? Or anyone else got issue too?

Anyway came across some feedback that some ppl might do an eng sub of the 2 episodes (ep11 and 12) of Candy's Ears where these 2 appeared....rather than those short clips i posted b4.

Came across this pic. Think the girl with Gong Myung is Hyeri (they acted in Entertainer. Then her drama b4 that was Reply 1988....where she acted with Park Bo Gum who acted with Jung Hye-sung as his princess sister in Moonlight drawn by Clouds. 

He is on an upcoming Law of The Jungle show...in Kota Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia...with Kim Min Suk, INFINITE's Sungyeol, BTS's Jin, Cosmic Girls' Chen Xiao, Kangnam (M.I.B), Kang Tae-oh (5urprise), Sleepy (Untouchable, also on WGM) etc. Think already filming. Some of them in this pic.

And in youtube, there are short cam clips he did. His bro Doyoung from NCT (think in pink) and Key (which he acted with in Drinking Alone) got appeared. Link to 2 of them :

Can see he's into Twice...doing TT in another show Top 3 Chef King.

Archived