Zhang Yunlong as Shao Zhenrong

Wang Ruizi as Jiang Fanlu
Li Tingzhe as Lin Xiangyuan
Ai Ru as Zou Siqi
Sheng Ziming as He Qunfei
Gu Kaili as Shao Kaixuan
Zhang Haocheng as Liu Siyang

Synopsis:

Du Xiaosu is a wilful entertainment reporter who impersonates as a nurse and sneaked into a hospital ward to snap a high rising star’s photo after a car accident. She bumps into Shao Zhenrong, a suave doctor on duty and that begins their bitter sweet love relationship. Du Xiaosu met Shao Zhenrong’s family to discuss their marriage and realized to her horror, Shao Zhenrong’s second brother Lei Yuzhen is none other than the guy who had a one night stand with her years ago! Much to Du Xiaosu dismay, Lei Yuzhen forbade her relationship with Shao Zhenrong.

During an earthquake rescue mission, Shao Zhenrong had a mishap and lost his life. As time goes by, Lei Yuzhen finds it more difficult to resist his feelings for Du Xiaosu and realized he had fallen in love with her right from the beginning. Will Du Xiaosu ever forget Shao Zhenrong and learn to accept Lei Yuzhen?

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Tears In Heaven 佳期如梦之海上繁花 Viki Episodes

Tears In Heaven 海上繁花 Ebook

Shawn Dou Xiao Official Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse @SC2019

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Coming soon...

Details:

Chinese title: 海上繁花/ Hai Shang Fan Hua
English title: Tears in Heaven

Genre: Melodrama

Episodes: 40

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 2018

Cast:

Li Qin

Shawn Dou

Zhang Yunlong

Synopsis:

Du Xiao Su is a willful entertainment reporter who impersonates as a nurse and sneaked into a hospital ward to snap a high rising star’s photo after a car accident. She bumps into Shao Zhen Rong, a suave doctor on duty and that begins their bittersweet love relationship. Du Xiao Su met Shao Zhen Rong’s family to discuss their marriage and realized to her horror, Shao Zhen Rong’s second brother Lei Yu Zhen is none other than the guy who had a one night stand with her years ago! Much to Du Xiao Su dismay, Lei Yu Zhen forbade her relationship with Shao Zhen Rong.

During an earthquake rescue mission, Shao Zhen Rong had a mishap and lost his life. As time goes by, Lei Yu Zhen finds it more difficult to resist his feelings for Du Xiao Su and realized he had fallen in love with her right from the beginning. Will Du Xiao Su ever forget Shao Zhen Rong and learn to accept Lei Yu Zhen?

Cr shushengbar

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Tears in Heaven 海上繁花 Raw Episodes

Tears in Heaven 海上繁花 Ebook

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest charliew
5 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

it is not released yet, will update thread when there is a date

Thank you! I cant wait to see him with the princess ... :)

Ah,been waiting for this one to air for some time,hope they will release it this year,seen some rumors about October...Without a doubt my most anticipating one even if it's such a trademark heavy melodrama and the angs will be in it's own turf but having Shawn as lead i must watch it aside that i adore all the main here....:heart:

Ah Shawn,why won't u take some rom-com's as well,why do u love melo's so much...(he has another one were he is a doctor just finished filming)

Shawn really looks hot here,even more when he is in his casual clothes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Any News on the release date for this drama?

I've been coming here to check the air date since they finished filming. No word yet. I'm assuming the censors have got their claws in it. I don't know why, from what I read of the drama synopsis they seem to have done away with all the juicy parts from the book. I still want to check this out, even though they turned the story into a typical chinese modern romance drama...I stay away from those....I'm here just for the leads, they had good chemistry in PA.

• Like 1