ambycakes

After I had mechanical issues with my PS3 two times, I stopped gambling console games, which was some years in the past. I handiest played PC games after that but I don't play those as a whole lot as I used to both.

Edited by 4evrkdrama
Please Do not promote ads. Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 4:24 AM, Zhenya Gumenyuk said:

Skyrim with augmented reality. And Fifa 20 ps4

Cool.

I been playing Skyrim as well.

Also i  have been playing a flight simulator, the flight simulator is so realistic that if a airplane dlc hasn't been updated for a few newest flight sim updates, the autopilot and such start acting up on the plane.

Also been trying to fly and land a Lockheed F-35 II Lighting in the flight sim and do a mid air refuel with a KC-10  

Edited by axelthefox

Dying Light is high-quality. Are you playing it on steam? PM me your nickname if so. I used to play League of Legends plenty, however now I handiest watch and wager on LoL fits right here on online tools. Seems like a pleasant interest to me.

16 hours ago, JacobRavel said:

I used to adore the TES series, WoW, the entire HoMM line, and I also played a lot of TheHunter and Dota Underlords. And I can still recommend all these games, they are just great! Recently, of course, the priorities have changed, and now I hang out in free online slots, the feeling is no worse, and even money :)

Is that even legal?

I know some places like some states ban online gaming

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote illegal links, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is a nice list of games. Out of the list, I would like to say that the Ezio trilogy is probably the best. At least the first two are considered a classic and bring so many memories. Lately, I’ve been playing a lot of league of legends and I really got into it. Even though before I never really cared about this game. For most of my life I’ve been playing Skyrim or Warcraft but it wasn’t a bad idea to start a league of legends. The only thing that I really lacked in is some knowledge. That is why I went on the internet to find some tips and I ended up finding a really good website that had guides and tips on league of legend. After checking everything I was able to understand a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • SC2019 locked this topic