Quantcast

I love games and gaming in general I have been waiting for this year up coming AAA titles that have been delayed for like for ever but in the mean time I pass time playing subway surfer apk its good time kill. 

Edited by phikyl
No links please!

Right now I'm about to face the 2nd boss in the Ringed City, and at the end I'm thinking of betraying since I screwed up Yuria’s questline. 107 hours and still going. By the way Im actually planning to make some tutorial video about games in general but still cant decide upon webhosting for my blog. Any advice? I read about...and their special price plans for running blogs but want to be sure about the quality

Edited by phikyl
No commercial links allowed

Bleach brave souls, Madden nfl, nba live, and other phone games. You can find me with my game name ErnieBC1982198 or something with ErnieBC and the numbers. I’m using iPhone and trying to find out how  to make the battery last longer without being plugged.

Hollow Knight has been taking up all my time so far. It's got so much polish and is really great if you're a fan of Metroidvania style games. I wish they had something like it on mobile.

Realistic-looking game overall (Jurassic World Evolution):

Realistic characters' fight movements (Soul Calibur VI):

Realistic teamwork (Rainbow Six 3):

I don’t count myself as a gamer, but I really like to play pugs. It’s fun :) 

I always liked to play with some company and that's why i was playing some MMOs like  .....But recently i've switched to EVE online as it's more hardcore for me, if you lose something - you lose it forever and that gives the trill i need. But it so damn complicated. I hope i have what it takes to master it. 

Edited by triplem
No links allowed

I like playing games, recently I found ... about a win-win game with the element of gamble and decided to give it a try. that's very entertaining. I buy mystery boxes with cool items in them and get one random item from the box I bought. Want to win Nintendo Swith one day.

Edited by triplem
No links allowed

On 10/7/2018 at 6:54 AM, cuco said:

Hollow Knight has been taking up all my time so far. It's got so much polish and is really great if you're a fan of Metroidvania style games. I wish they had something like it on mobile.

Hollow Knight is a great thing. I guess it's the only 2D game that really resembles the Dark Souls vibe. 

8 hours ago, Lucky Jack said:

I'm currently playing Dying Light, Celeste, and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Dying Light is awesome. Are you playing it on steam? PM me your nickname if so.

I used to play League of Legends a lot, but now I only watch and bet on LoL matches here. Seems like a nice hobby to me.

I also picked new Mortal Kombat 11 yesterday and... it's sooooo great. 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2019 at 2:54 PM, Lucky Jack said:

I'm currently playing Dying Light, Celeste, and Horizon Zero Dawn.

I really liked the last one too :)