ambycakes

Hollow Knight has been taking up all my time so far. It's got so much polish and is really great if you're a fan of Metroidvania style games. I wish they had something like it on mobile.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always liked to play with some company and that's why i was playing some MMOs like  .....But recently i've switched to EVE online as it's more hardcore for me, if you lose something - you lose it forever and that gives the trill i need. But it so damn complicated. I hope i have what it takes to master it. 

Edited by triplem
No links allowed

• 2 months later...
On 10/7/2018 at 6:54 AM, cuco said:

Hollow Knight has been taking up all my time so far. It's got so much polish and is really great if you're a fan of Metroidvania style games. I wish they had something like it on mobile.

Hollow Knight is a great thing. I guess it's the only 2D game that really resembles the Dark Souls vibe. 

8 hours ago, Lucky Jack said:

I'm currently playing Dying Light, Celeste, and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Dying Light is awesome. Are you playing it on steam? PM me your nickname if so.

I used to play League of Legends a lot, but now I only watch and bet on LoL matches here. Seems like a nice hobby to me.

I also picked new Mortal Kombat 11 yesterday and... it's sooooo great. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...