ambycakes

I just started playing Eternium on my mobile. It's a classic RPG game and it looks great. I already got my char up to lvl 51 lol :D I'm so addicted :tongue:

(I also sound like one of those commercials you see when playing certain games on a phone, I notice... :o )

I like playing CS GO 'cause it’s a more satisfying game than other team based games because you have the ability individually to have impact in winning rounds for your team. Moreover it is based on skill, whereas other games rely on ability. I want to become a pro gamer one day so now I practice my skills on https://dreamteam.gg/csgo/teams platform. There I found such devoted players like me.

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2018 at 9:51 AM, princessbelle said:

Gaming it is easily addicted?

It depends on the person. Some people are easily addicted, some aren't. You can compare it to anything addictive like alcohol, drugs, gambling or coffee. Some people get sucked back into it when they desperately need and want to get out, others can go cold turkey and never look back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still basically just playing Assassin's Creed. Ezio Chronicles are highly addicting! I did pick up Fallout 4 yesterday though...

• 1 month later...

Recently I'm playing only Minecraft for smartphones (pocket edition). I like crafting things and exploring interesting locations. I've found a great mod a few days ago. It's called Pixelmon and dedicated to Pokemon. My favorite game is now even brighter due to this creatures. I found the description of that mod on a blog. Strongly recommend for all Minecraft lovers!

Edited by phikyl
No links please!

Right now I'm about to face the 2nd boss in the Ringed City, and at the end I'm thinking of betraying since I screwed up Yuria’s questline. 107 hours and still going. By the way Im actually planning to make some tutorial video about games in general but still cant decide upon webhosting for my blog. Any advice? I read about...and their special price plans for running blogs but want to be sure about the quality

Edited by phikyl
No commercial links allowed

Bleach brave souls, Madden nfl, nba live, and other phone games. You can find me with my game name ErnieBC1982198 or something with ErnieBC and the numbers. I’m using iPhone and trying to find out how  to make the battery last longer without being plugged.