Groovy//Ningyo Hime//Life

Guest JiHye

CCS//Chobits//Bleach
I was bored and thought...hey, why not spend all that expendable energy on singing! So...here you see three projects that I decided to try and of course Hmaster (you little rascal, you!) mixed each of them. They're uploaded up at SC so that you guys can listen to them easier! LIFE // BLEACH // YUI Comment: This is the "un-drunk" version and probably sounds a little boring now. xDD GROOVY // CARDCAPTOR SAKURA // HIROSE KOMI Comment: Be prepared for an eargasm. The mixing is BLOODY awesome and Hmaster shows, once again, why he's the most coveted mixer on SOOMPI..and probably elsewhere as well. NINGYO HIME // CHOBITS // TANAKA RIE Comment: Another eargasm. Simple as that. Please enjoy and as always, C/C are wanted!

Groovy - Ah...Fionn, stop laughing xD What am I saying? It sounds so happy and cute! You are so awesome. I've got more songs by you than any other soompier. Except for maybe Hmaster :lol: Ah..I feel like jumping around. *squeals* And the mixing is awesome. It may sound a bit unenthusiastic but I've said it so many times -_-

Life - Aw...no giggle? It's still great. The "drunk" version sounded more fun though xD The timing on "kodomo no koro" sounded a split second late to me but it's probably the result of me listening with earphones all the time. It was a teeny bit pitchy, only a bit.

Ningyo Hime - It's so...calm. It's a change from the other two. It's a pretty song. I think I'm too hyper to listen to songs like these right now so I'm sorry but I'm closing it halfway through ><" You did an awesome job with it though, I heard nothing wrong for the 2 minutes something I listened to it for. O__o As I was writing this the song finished anyway.

Overall: Psh...I'm a huge fan? You did awesomely as always. Vocals were great, the mixing was great.

Guest fantasiimaker

loll david sure is busy with all his mixing jobs ne XD

life - Some parts in the beginning were somewhat off pitch. You sound..er..gentler than the drunk version. which is good. haha. "nante omottan da" off pitch as well ><; Sounding very cute as always though! You sing more from the throat than Yui, so the song sounds less flittery and light lol. Good job.

ningyo - you have such a strong and purposeful voice, if only you'd exercise more control over pitches =] I know you can~ and then you'd be approximately perfect lol. You do very well with this song in your own right, except that I feel you put a little more power into it than necessary ^^ the bg music is very soft, and the atmosphere of the song doesn't feel right with long, drawn-out, powerful high notes which you're quite good at.. however, it's fiona's style, of course! I know there are also people who love this xD

I'm glad you're singing more! Keep it up ^-^b

Guest K-popMiko

Groovy - I love this song! Your enthusiasm just shines throughout the song Fiona! <3! And your laugh in the beginning fits to song so well! SO CUTE!! xD

Ningyo Hime - Such a calming song..=) Your vocals in this is great as always ^_^

Grr....I can't think of anything else to say....T-T At a loss for words..

life- I didn't listen to all of this one. What I did listen to had a LOT of pitch problems. I haven't heard the original, the instrumental doesn't sound like it fits your voice very well.

Groovy- Cuuuuute song. It fits your voice really well, only minor pitch problems with this one. However, something sounds off with this one, and I really can't put my finger on it >__> I like it a LOT more than the first one though ^_^

Ningyo Hime- Best of the bunch, but still there are still some minor pitch problems. I love how you voice fits with the music so perfectly, your tone in this is wonderful.

Overall, good job. Work on your pitch, it really makes or breaks your songs ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *yongha^^*

wow you were fantastic,i just listened to your songs and thought i was listening

to some famous jpop singer

I really enjoyed all of the 3 songs you have selected

I honestly didnt hear any flaws,mixing was awesome as well i personally liked groovy the best

you have such a cute voice ^_^

keep it up^_^

Archived