[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@orangeluv

"Was that Lee Yoon Ji real daughter at the end ??"

Yes, she is, Gun Woo & Eun Hee is calling their daughter Ra Ni - ya. Lee Yoon Ji's daughter is Jeong Ra Ni

Lee Yoon Ji gave birth to a daughter on the 6th October 2015 

34569766946_627a258148_z.jpg

Lee Yoon Ji & her daughter with Gun Woo (now at 19  months)

http://www.g-enews.com/view.php?ud=201705051306516104c4c55f9b3d_1

34611287225_b07b246891_z.jpg

Lee Yoon Ji & daughter taken on 18th March 2017

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article.asp?nsID=1177852

33768288004_cb73e895c9_z.jpg

Some bonding practice is require for Lee Yoon Ji's daughter to get comfortable

http://www.etnews.com/20170322000355

Just finished watching the last episode - it was perfectly wrapped up.  The punishment for CA and SJm we were all hoping were laid out simply not harsly.  The IM sisters did not verbally forgive but heed GW dad's advice - by going on with their lives without worries.  CA and SJ are being punished for what they have done and as their father's wish, he (ISW) didn't want his daughters to bear the hatred for mother and son all their lives.  SJ, although in prison, has come to terms with what he deserved.  The most heartbreaking is CA - I think having that dementia is worse than her being sane and getting in jail.  SJm will eventually get out and enjoy his life again but CA won't be able to enjoy freedom again - she will disappear from this world not knowing who she is, and why she is at that present state.

This is a good daily - I'm glad I didn't drop it like the other two.  I was a bit irritated during the times CA and SJm were easily getting away with their crimes but eventually got over it.

Yes i can say this is a few daily drama that wrap up well...i like how everything end..having Park losing her mind and lock.up in sanotarium is the best ending for her...while SJ finally accepting his evil deed is the reason why he end up in jail, if only he just tell EH about ISW whereabout when he found him, it will not end like this..they can prevent a lot of thing from happen...but a spill milk can never been used again.

I had fun reading all of your comments. It was a great daily really. But I still think the sentencing of Sperm donor was too light and egg donor  redemption annoying and forced after seeing how sperm donir treated her and her lack of care for HY she gets all lovy dovey and has motherly love... right.

But the Im sisters didn't forgive and thats great. 

An outstanding drama! All of the players were superb. I especially enjoyed Lee Yoon Ji, Kim Mi Kyung, and the actress who played Eun-hee's best friend (Ga Duk Hee. This was my first time seeing her.) I'm also about 99% sure that the little girl who played Yoon Ji's baby daughter in the final was her real daughter. I came into the drama world by way of the dailys and still like them the best. You get to live with these people for nearly half a year and, if your lucky, they come right back again in another one... :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi peeps, I watched bits and pieces of this drama and so I missed quite a lot. May I know why the actress playing So Jung (who turns out to be Eun Ah) changed to another actress? Or did I get the characters mixed up? Thanks! :)

Archived