[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

KBS2 Daily Drama

First Love Again

first-love-again-03

• Drama: First Love Again
  • Revised romanization: Dashi, Cheotsarang
  • Hangul: 다시, 첫사랑
  • Director: Yoon Chang-Beom
  • Writer: Park Pil-Joo
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes: 100+
  • Release Date: November 28, 2016 - 2017
  • Runtime: Monday - Friday 19:50-20:30
  • Language: Korean

Plot

8 years ago, Lee Ha-Jin (Myung Se-Bin) fell in love with Cha Do-Yoon (Kim Seung-Su), but they broke up. Now, Lee Ha-Jin is enthusiastic about cooking. She meets Cha Do-Yoon again. After Cha Do-Yoon dumped Ha-Jin, he has been full of vengeance and hatred toward her.

Cast

Source: Asian wiki

Teaser: (MyloveKBS)

Image result for kbs 다시, 첫사랑

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@0ly40  I loved the first episode.. She blamed her pregnancy on and innocent man who has no interest in her and now she's trying to bribe him into being with her even at the risk of killing his woman.. I can tell this daily is going to be hair pulling somehow evil mistress will want him married off to current girlfriend so her son could marry someone with status The way I see it marry her to the selfish old womans adopted daughter but adopted daughter is there for other purposes from her adopted mama.. This will be hair pulling and frustration but I'm looking forward to it I think the ratings for this one will be off the charts considering the cast..

Well we have some great daily's thats showing now and they all are interesting..

Thanks again for the thread opening and the first episode.. 

6 hours ago, savaval said:

Well we have some great daily's thats showing now and they all are interesting..

Thanks again for the thread opening and the first episode.. 

Your welcome @savavalI haven't watched the episode but I will do it and can comment about it with you :wub:

I found another synopsis in OnDemandK. It gives little more definition about this drama.  

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/first-love-again-e3.html

(Synopsis)

The Man Who Has Lived in the Memories of the First Love and the Woman Who Has Erased the First Love Met Again After 8 Years.

Lee Ha-jin and Cha Do-yoon, ex-lovers, run into each other again, eight years after their painful breakup. Sweet and devoted Do-yoon has turned into a cold man harboring hatred and vengeance after being betrayed by his first love. Ha-jin has moved on and built a family for whom she’s working passionately while pursuing her career as a recipe developer. The drama portrays a wide array of emotions associated with the notion of first love. For some, first love is a precious memory they want to keep forever whereas it is an unhealed wound for others. By juxtaposing the love Ha-jin and Do-yoon had eight years ago with their changed feelings in present time, the drama reveals an intricate emotion of love and human desires.

the scene from EP4

KBS2 '다시, 첫사랑' / 사진제공=KBS

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1072171

11 hours ago, samzi85 said:

How exactly did she betray him though, I'm not understanding OR have I missed something? lol

He thinks his girlfriend betrayed/or deserted him but in fact his girlfriend was manipulated by the evil girl and he doesn’t know she had to give him up in order to protect him. The evil girl had to do it because of her evil adopted mom so that the evil girl would gain security for herself and her unborn baby. :angry::(

11 hours ago, samzi85 said:

How exactly did she betray him though, I'm not understanding OR have I missed something? lol

She didn't betray him that witch force them apart mow she has to try and kill his baby but she's going to pay for all of this for making him be a dad to a child thats not his.. I just hope she disappear and show back up after maybe 5 or 9 yrs what do you think @booha  Do you see a time jump..

This is an interesting drama. DY is all out for vengeance. For HJ's sake I really hope he doesn't find her. He is going to torture her and make her life miserable. His hatred for her is as much as his love for her. I am sure if he learns the truth he is going to regret his actions. It will be long while when he learns the truth that MH is behind everything. 

The 2nd male lead has not make his appearance. It will be interesting because he is the father of MH's daughter and also will have a one sided love for HJ. 

23 hours ago, sava2sava said:

She didn't betray him that witch force them apart mow she has to try and kill his baby but she's going to pay for all of this for making him be a dad to a child thats not his.. I just hope she disappear and show back up after maybe 5 or 9 yrs what do you think @booha  Do you see a time jump..

yes 8 Years time jump.   I was delighted to see that the time jump happened in the first week instead of dragging on and on.  I liked the acting by the cast but, because the cast looked a bit too old to play younger versions,  I had a hard time  getting into the characters and their emotions.  But as soon as the time jump, characters became who they were meant to be.  It is a well put together cast.  Especially among 3 leads,  Lee Ha Jin(Myung Se Bin), Cha Do Yoon(Kim Seung Su) and  Baek Min Hee(Wang Bit Na), they seemed to share this strange kind of chemistry.   Yeah I know it could be just me but I like this drama so far.   Even Baek Min Hee, I don’t hate her as much.  Underneath her cold scheming, the actress showed the insecurity/ vulnerability caused by her adopted mother who is truly the only one, the icy queen.  She is very scary.  :sweatingbullets::tears:

It was fun to see about the father’s second wife who lost her power.  In the preview it looks like the first wife is next to her husband during a meal time and Cha Do Yoon draws a firm line on her.   haha  :angry: ;) 

Next question is what would happen to Lee Ha Jin’s pregnancy.  But in Lee Ha Jin’s character description, it says ‘모든 잃고야 알았다.  남자. 연적. 그리고 아기!’ (I lost everything. My man. My rival in love(?not sure why it is used here), and my baby!)    Did she lose her baby??  OR she had a baby but she hid it somewhere because Beak Min Hee went after her and the baby?  In today’s ep, Beak Min Hee gave an order to follow Lee Ha Jin and do something about her. 

Hopefully soon this drama will get faster subs so that more people can watch it.

SAQ4XaR.jpg 

LlpUlDl.jpg 

I vowed to stay away from dailies after Women’s secret . Well at least I stayed away from watching the live streaming . Rushed thru 5 eps of the drama wanting to see something different then some cliche plots. Same ol stuff going around.

Lovely couple CDY and LHJ broke up because of some evil b**th with a scary mom and to top it all there is some bad blood between DY''s mom and HJ's family  perrgh ! ! 

Well at least I expected the writer wouldn't make HJ so pathetic . After the 8years time jump HJ could have been a successful sauce maker with her own company whatever but she seems to be going around giving out flyers and getting into street fight with some competitor sigh! ! 

Will I continue to watch this drama? ? ? :confused: Maybe I follow thru when there is nothing better to watch. For curiosity of course. 

Archived