[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

@booha.... Chingu  Thanks for the character description I have to disagree about DY's mom being weak. I think she is a horrible person. After watching her son at his lowest over losing the woman he loves, she never bothered to find out how HJ broke up with him. She never once noticed that DY is no longer the kind, sweet and funny guy he used to be 10 years ago.

From the subtitles it seems DY did not see HJ for 10 years and HJ had the accident 8 years ago. If I have it wrong can someone explain it to me. HJ lost her memory and became weak because of her own Mom's selfish reason and stupidity for not knowing what really happened between DY and HJ. From what I have seen, I don't think DY will actually get revenge on her because she hasn't lived her life successfully and she is still struggling to live. I am reallllllly hating Hj's mom because how could she abandon her own grandchild because her child got sick and didn't want her to be hurting anymore. I hate mothers who don't know their children's especially after the way their child  has sacrificed so much to take care of a mother who is incapable of raising her own children. Separating a child from his/her mother is the worst thing to do because you never know what kind of life that kid will be living.  I am soooooo mad :angry::angry:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been seeing this drama's teaser in KBS world many times which made me come here. The premise sound good but reading almost all of your recaps, it seems the drama is so complex. Way mooore complex than Goblin and LotBS. :sweatingbullets:
Guess I'll just watch 1 ep if I spot this in KBS world.

1 hour ago, LyeKIM said:

I've been seeing this drama's teaser in KBS world many times which made me come here. The premise sound good but reading almost all of your recaps, it seems the drama is so complex. Way mooore complex than Goblin and LotBS. :sweatingbullets:
Guess I'll just watch 1 ep if I spot this in KBS world.

@LyeKIM  Yes do watch and join us, I like a drama thats filled with mistery and complexe.. I'm egar to find out just what really happen 10 yrs ago.. Who is responsible for HJ accident some think it's MH or DY mom but I find the Dada and Mh evil adopted mother are the biggest suspects behind this accident just either of them knew of her pregnancy.. See you also in the goblin thread..

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@booha.... Chingu  Thanks for the character description I have to disagree about DY's mom being weak. I think she is a horrible person. After watching her son at his lowest over losing the woman he loves, she never bothered to find out how HJ broke up with him. She never once noticed that DY is no longer the kind, sweet and funny guy he used to be 10 years ago.

From the subtitles it seems DY did not see HJ for 10 years and HJ had the accident 8 years ago. If I have it wrong can someone explain it to me. HJ lost her memory and became weak because of her own Mom's selfish reason and stupidity for not knowing what really happened between DY and HJ. From what I have seen, I don't think DY will actually get revenge on her because she hasn't lived her life successfully and she is still struggling to live. I am reallllllly hating Hj's mom because how could she abandon her own grandchild because her child got sick and didn't want her to be hurting anymore. I hate mothers who don't know their children's especially after the way their child  has sacrificed so much to take care of a mother who is incapable of raising her own children. Separating a child from his/her mother is the worst thing to do because you never know what kind of life that kid will be living.  I am soooooo mad :angry::angry:

@UnniSarah  DY has spend all these years looking for HJ so it's not like he wasn't looking for her he just couldn't find her he never thought she'll be living in Seoul..

Yes mom is the one behind the missing child maybe she and DY dad had some kind of deal about the child.. 

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Yes mom is the one behind the missing child maybe she and DY dad had some kind of deal about the child.. 

Well it was written all over HJ mom face that she must have gotten rid of that baby to dispite DY for leaving the way he did but she don't know of the inside story behind it all.. She has brainwash HJ into thinking that her baby died but in fact she has place that child some where be it in and orphanange some family members ot friends while she bsends money quitely for them looking after the kid but I find it hard to believe that the kid is dead after showing HJ looking some where around 7 or 8 months pregnant.. She did leave home for a while but came back belly and all.. So someone had to be watching HJ home at that time to keep tabs on the family some how HJ missed they radar and they lost her but when she surface again she is pregnant with none other then DY child.. Now I think it could be MH mom thats behind her accident fearing HJ could step in to ruin the marriage and all the plans she has set up for DY and the company.. Because if DY went to jail it would be bad for her illegal business and her family image..

It seems that the fraudulent marriage was stage to be HJ and PMJ but these two have never met until now so this could be MH doing.. The one thing MH fearing is HJ getting her memory back she's the one thats going to torture HJ and cause her to regain her memory just how far she'll go remains to be seen..

I wonder when we'll get all the details of what actually happened 8 years ago. I'm actually enjoying the mystery and the various characters' reaction to it since none of them have the full picture, not the good guys or the bad guys. I feel as if we're uncovering it along with DY and HJ, where no one is completely innocent. I guess HJ is the one who would have the most complete picture, but since she's lost her memories. 

Also, one other quibble, this drama uses to characters to talk to themselves in exposition quite a lot. It's when they keep stating the bleeding obvious, that it becomes tiresome. Such as MH having to talk herself through that something must have happened to HJ, for HJ not to reveal all to DY. 

I know we have a long, long way to go before getting some definitive reveals and answers. Fortunately, it's interesting enough for me to stay to watch how they set up the various players to create the necessary interactions.

Can't wait for DY to get better and more complete information about HJ, so that he knows who he actually has to go to war against. 

Annyeonghaseyo Chingu's. Saw episode 11 and it seems I have a lot of questions . 1.   Is there two marriages license out there because there is one created by MH and HJ's husband is in jail. Second marriage license with the con man who conned their family.

2. HJ's mom is truly very selfish for lying to her daughter and not telling her her grandchild was not related to HJ's husband.

3. MH's and the investigator did not communicate well when they were trying to ruin Ha Jin's life. The investigator was scared that Cha Do Young was HJ's namja. help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhelp-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifHow can a man do a job and not know all the facts. Another thing that is bothering me is how many accidents did Ha Jin have and WAE WAE  kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifkill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifWhy didn't the mother take her pregnant daughter to get treated. It is possible that HJ may never remember what happened 8 years ago.... the doctor said it isn't possible because treatment was delayed.  She even lied to her daughter saying the child is dead.  Smh smh smh  no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifno-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifno-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

@sava2sava.... when did Ha Jin meet Park Min Joo. I don't think she has met him yet. He is still in jail chingu. 

Does anyone know who could translate this Chart... Need to understand badly. 

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/5/53/FirstFirst_Love_Again_Chart.jpg_Love_Again_Chart.jpg

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I wonder when we'll get all the details of what actually happened 8 years ago. I'm actually enjoying the mystery and the various characters' reaction to it since none of them have the full picture, not the good guys or the bad guys. I feel as if we're uncovering it along with DY and HJ, where no one is completely innocent. I guess HJ is the one who would have the most complete picture, but since she's lost her memories. 

Also, one other quibble, this drama uses to characters to talk to themselves in exposition quite a lot. It's when they keep stating the bleeding obvious, that it becomes tiresome. Such as MH having to talk herself through that something must have happened to HJ, for HJ not to reveal all to DY. 

I know we have a long, long way to go before getting some definitive reveals and answers. Fortunately, it's interesting enough for me to stay to watch how they set up the various players to create the necessary interactions.

Can't wait for DY to get better and more complete information about HJ, so that he knows who he actually has to go to war against. 

@stroppyse  It's like a jigsaw puzzle were still turning over all the pieces until the first piece is in place around ep 45 thru 50.. I'm still trying to figure out how they manage to marry HJ to Mh Ex.. Like I said it was MH and her evil adopted mom doing.. Something happened during the time she disappeared and I think she could have lost certain parts of her memory then or say part of her memory was being erased.. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

when did Ha Jin meet Park Min Joo. I don't think she has met him yet. He is still in jail chingu. 

Does anyone know who could translate this Chart... Need to understand badly. 

@UnniSarah  I thought Mh ex was PMJ..? Well whats his name MH Ex?

2 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

MH ex is not PMJ. It is Choi Jung Woo. 

P/S. I tried to insert an image. I can see it while editing but when I saved it and post, the image did not appear. Anyone encountered this problem before ?

@rikimaiu  Yes I have read in other threads that this occurs a lot..

So the purple lines must mean enemies, Which is going to out two female leads.. It also seems that MH Ex will also fall in love with HJ things are looking good on the character chart and how will dad try and keep mistress son from HJ halfsister this I have to see but like I said mistress could be of big help to HJ.. She's going to want DY and MH divorced so she can run ramp it in that family like before..

I tell you DY practically told MH he's in control of what he's doing and not going to stop seeing HJ how she will torment HJ into not seeing DY is a must see because she will be the one to trigger her memories.. 

First_Love_Again_Chart_zpsdjchjdmf.jpg

@rikimaiu, thanks for posting the translated chart. I had one minor correction and also wanted to add the color legends on the lower right of the chart.

solid brown line - affection (love)

dotted brown line - marriage

solid purple line - enemies

solid blue line - related by blood

The correction is in the relationship description between DY and HJ. The first part of "long time lovers" is correct, however, the second part is slightly off. That word does not mean just affection (or love). It is a word that means "love and hate". The difference is in the second character that changes the word from one meaning affection to one meaning both love and hate at the same time. 

Also, from this chart (and from where the drama seems to be going), I guess JW is going to have a one-sided crush on HJ. That makes me feel sad for JW. I hope that they don't have him suffering too much from unrequited love in this drama. 

@stroppyse.... Chingu thanks for the translation too... I saw that JW will be in a one sided love. Every interaction between Ha Jin and Do Yoon are very intenses. HJ is still effected by DY presence and his words even without her memories.  Even now JW still want to protect MH but once he finds out what she did to DY and HJ. I think his feelings towards her will change. I feel bad for him because he doesn't know he has a child out there. 

On 11/30/2016 at 2:06 PM, sava2sava said:

Well I think I need to summons some friends here I think they would akso enjoy this daily

@Ldy Gmerm @awsparkle @tinatrix236 @NewKDramaAddict 

This is one I think we will all enjoy it's on the lines of the other scamming con dramas we normally watch 

Off to watch todays episode will comment later

I'm still undecided on this one! I'm not feeling Drop/Drop and Eun Soo actually seems interesting. If I started this one, that will make 4 dailies!!!

Archived