[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:35 PM, imgreatgal said:

In a way evil wins at the end.  Was it mention how long is MH sentence?  After what MH did she only goes to jail for  a few years for kidnapping. Her future looks bright, her daughter will be heiress apparent and MH herself will probably be LK's first lady. DY and HJ will just be regular employees and GO will be going to a local school. I don't know if I should laugh or cry:expressionless:

How about we laugh and cry together - like 2 confused people - and let's add a big facial expression with our eyes bulging bigger than MH's.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are all here!!! :):)

@USAFarmgirl  hi cousin you too. 

I signed off but did not want to start on any KD, so I watched the earlier episodes that I had not watched. I am furious. @sava2sava I really can understand how you feel. Baek Min Hee was evil, positively evil. in ep 58, she and Jang were hateful. He was not that indulgent ' I have no choice' devoted parent whom GO 'really liked' in later episodes. He was dragging and threatening GO to send hom back to the US - striking terror in that poor child. 

Just because she cried over a letter, we think she deserved less than a cell in isolation for the rest of her life!! This writer is Mr. Duplicate. GO wrote a letter to Jang, so HR had to write a letter too.

And why is MS so stupid to keep the revolting old man and his mistress in her house? If I had a child with the man I was married to and he did what CDB did, I would kick him out of my house and disinfect where he stayed with dettol, and if I saw him homeless under a bridge, I would call the police to get rid of the vagrants. So there. Making it some kind of a joke while he was bickering with his mistress? Stupid writer.

Finally, DY, HJ and GO are united! Too bad we had to wait until the last episode for that to happen. I have been so busy these past few weeks so not able to keep up with posting/reading comments. 

Thank you all for your valuable and educational comments as I have truly enjoyed this thread. What a learning experience! Have watched some of the new Kdramas but haven't decided which ones I like.

TAKE CARE! And God bless all of you!!

7 hours ago, maribella said:

You are all here!!! :):)

@USAFarmgirl  hi cousin you too. 

I signed off but did not want to start on any KD, so I watched the earlier episodes that I had not watched. I am furious. @sava2sava I really can understand how you feel. Baek Min Hee was evil, positively evil. in ep 58, she and Jang were hateful. He was not that indulgent ' I have no choice' devoted parent whom GO 'really liked' in later episodes. He was dragging and threatening GO to send hom back to the US - striking terror in that poor child. 

Just because she cried over a letter, we think she deserved less than a cell in isolation for the rest of her life!! This writer is Mr. Duplicate. GO wrote a letter to Jang, so HR had to write a letter too.

And why is MS so stupid to keep the revolting old man and his mistress in her house? If I had a child with the man I was married to and he did what CDB did, I would kick him out of my house and disinfect where he stayed with dettol, and if I saw him homeless under a bridge, I would call the police to get rid of the vagrants. So there. Making it some kind of a joke while he was bickering with his mistress? Stupid writer.

I was so glad to see that puff of white with the sweet face...  I do miss coming here and at least seeing the same faces and I think the fact that we were such a small group made it even more enjoyable if you know what I mean.  Where is that crazy OWL @baduy we may not always agree but I sure miss that different point of view:( and amazing writing!!  So glad I still see most of the others thank goodness at other threads from time to time but it's that small group feeling I miss the most!!!  @sava2sava is always close by thank goodness!! Well my love to everyone who may still come by from time to time thanks for the memories and I am sure I will be back as well!!  Some habits are hard to break!!!

Will I hope to see everyone in the nameless women thread.. But I'm through with this drama and will keep a watchout for this drama writer.. She lost her sense of justice in all this which is why we the viewers kept watching.. She really let me down 

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Will I hope to see everyone in the nameless women thread.. But I'm through with this drama and will keep a watchout for this drama writer.. She lost her sense of justice in all this which is why we the viewers kept watching.. She really let me down 

I don't want to start on anything for the next few weeks.  The nameless woman seems to be using kids  and a psychotic woman in the plot too. I have enough of that for now, maybe at the end of the series. I remember the actress in smile Donghae but her face seems to be longer and the nose...ok, I am not going into that.

I have seen the actress in Whisper a few times and her acting has improved greatly since Save the Last Dance. But  I am not sure if I want to watch such stellar characters in KD, dedicated, honest 'tec and superclean judge :). But why 'whisper'?

How about Marry him if you dare (title?)? The actress in Goong is in it. My father is strange is on KBS world, anyone following it? Maybe I'll watch the old shows as I had planned. Oops almost, is anyone watching Saimdaing?

Anything that is different from this drama seems welcoming. If you watched the last few episodes which had overtly whitewashed MH, what with her being disowned, idiot JW thanking for a sweet daughter, the Letter and others that I can't remember, then the ending might be borderline. But up to episode 100, she and her family were pure evil. There is CBD - s cowardly manipulative greedy father. All actions were to satisfy their greed. The ending is disappointing.

Archived