[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

1 hour ago, rikimaiu said:

It is so hard for me to watch this drama without cursing and swearing. Not only HJ has not made much progress in getting back her memory but is now further entwined in MH's scheme giving MH opportunity to make things worse for her. 

HJ should have just investigate on her own trying to remember the past without involving DY. I am glad that she now knows that DY is married to MH and to stay away from them as much as possible. I am still waiting for her to regain her memory. She should seek JW's help and use JW as the front to investigate. That way no one would be suspicious of her since she doesn't know who her enemy is. JW is smarter and has financial means to do it. JW might have ulterior motive, at least he is there to give HJ words of encouragement to go on. 

I can't wait for HJ's revenge to start. I hope after knowing the truth, she will transform herself and start giving back MH everything one by one.

@rikimaiu...well said chingu...... Clapping real loud. I find it difficult to to watch the pain HJ is going through while DY starts to look at MH in a different light So pisseeeedddd offf.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@sava2sava... No matter what , i consider HJ's mom a horrible woman. She abandoned her grandchild, I don't care about her reasons because all she care about is herself. As show progresses, there are hints to HJ and DY break up. She acts like she knows everything. She is also stupid because even hearing the context in the contract she still wanted to go to the US. She is pathetic because she is just to afraid of loosing her meal ticket to DY. DY is like a competitor for her daughter. She knows if her daughter get her memory back, she will choose DY over her again. I believe HJ should do just that because DY would have never done any of the things HJ's mom did to her grandchild. HJ sacrificed so much for her and her sister and yet she is still not satisfied.

@UnniSarah  Your right HJ mom is horrible no matter what trying to get HJ to leave no matter what the terms of the contract tells me she also has something to hide from HJ and it has to be what she done with her child.. I tell you sometimes I wonder if HJ is her child.. No mother would tell a doctor not to treat her child for menmory loss and just leave her hanging in the balance like that not knowing who is who.. You would thinbk she would be worried if HJ would walk off someday not to return nor remember her or the sister.. I'm telloing mom is more shady then the rest of them..

3 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

It is so hard for me to watch this drama without cursing and swearing. Not only HJ has not made much progress in getting back her memory but is now further entwined in MH's scheme giving MH opportunity to make things worse for her. 

HJ should have just investigate on her own trying to remember the past without involving DY. I am glad that she now knows that DY is married to MH and to stay away from them as much as possible. I am still waiting for her to regain her memory. She should seek JW's help and use JW as the front to investigate. That way no one would be suspicious of her since she doesn't know who her enemy is. JW is smarter and has financial means to do it. JW might have ulterior motive, at least he is there to give HJ words of encouragement to go on. 

I can't wait for HJ's revenge to start. I hope after knowing the truth, she will transform herself and start giving back MH everything one by one.

@rikimaiu  Right now HJ has no reason to investigate her past but eventually she will, She's going to investigate her mom first and how many lies she told her.. The sad part of it is JW is using her but also helping her so I kind of agree with that but it would be him to investigate more on her leading her to take the rings..

12 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@UnniSarah  Your right HJ mom is horrible no matter what trying to get HJ to leave no matter what the terms of the contract tells me she also has something to hide from HJ and it has to be what she done with her child.. I tell you sometimes I wonder if HJ is her child.. No mother would tell a doctor not to treat her child for menmory loss and just leave her hanging in the balance like that not knowing who is who.. You would thinbk she would be worried if HJ would walk off someday not to return nor remember her or the sister.. I'm telloing mom is more shady then the rest of them..

@rikimaiu  Right now HJ has no reason to investigate her past but eventually she will, She's going to investigate her mom first and how many lies she told her.. The sad part of it is JW is using her but also helping her so I kind of agree with that but it would be him to investigate more on her leading her to take the rings..

@sava2sava  That is why I didn't trust JW at all because he using HJ right now and once she finds this out she will be hurt. He has put her and her family in harms way for his selfish reason for revenge. Fist he has no idea of what happen 8 years ago and have no idea how evil tha biaaaaatch of an ex girlfriend MH.  I just hope in his quest for vengeance he won't let physical harm come to Ha Jin. 

@UnniSarah i wouldn't be to hard on HJ's mom. She did what she had to do at the time. Face with financial constraints, a daughter recovering from an accident and lost memory and she herself undergoing treatment after transplant surgery. If the theory that HR is DY/HJ's daughter, then i think HJ's mom abandoned her grandchild to her biological father without DY and MH knowledge. Well we just have to wonder about the details of what happened back then. 

@rikimaiu we just have to put up with HJ's demure side for now. K-drama dailies's lead women often suffer from this sickness earlier on in the episode.

Am I the only one who think that Hj's mom may have Given the child to MH for financial gains they were struggling or taken her to an orphanage where MH the n went and adopted or picked up her from there?  MH is as close to the child as I would have thought given she was willing to marry someone she didn't love to keep the child.   This is what leads me to believe that she isn't the mother.

First of all, Let me say one thing about HJ stupidity, everything that have happened to her is her own making, she consent to leave the man she claims to love without telling him what DY father  is up to,the reason why, if he can have a way freeing himself, her unborn child, she already decide to make her child fatherless, such a brainless woman, she is just like her mother, in all this DY is the person that I feel sorry for, he is the one suffering  from his mother and father greedyness plus stupid girlfriend  who think the stupidest way to abandon him.

Korea dramas, is there any female lead in Korean drama ever have a brain from the beginning of the drama stay together withthe man they claim to love still the end without breaking up in a brainless way ? I have never watch one . In above all DY mom is the person that I hatemost in this drama, I can'tstand her ,I  pity DY for having such a wicked mother who love money more than her own son. 

1 hour ago, janp said:

Am I the only one who think that Hj's mom may have Given the child to MH for financial gains they were struggling or taken her to an orphanage where MH the n went and adopted or picked up her from there?  MH is as close to the child as I would have thought given she was willing to marry someone she didn't love to keep the child.   This is what leads me to believe that she isn't the mother.

Knowing how much HJ's mom hated DY'family, it's hard to think that she would give MH the baby to raise. She would have known that MH and DY are married. MH had to marry DY because of her mother. After knowing she was pregant with JW's baby, I was wondering why she didn't abort it considering she had to marry DY. Instead she made a deal with DY for him to become the baby's father in exchange for turning his life around. DY was already willing to marry her with or without the baby. Why would she want to adopt HJ's baby even if she lost hers ?

As for DY, I don't really like his character. I find him very very petty. He is angry with HJ for betraying him by marrying someone else and aborting the baby. But what about him ? If he stayed single when he met HJ again, then I think he has every right to blame her. But he is married to MH all these while and is happily raising MH's daughter. Calling the kettle black ! Why did he even blame HJ for his sufferings and that he was wheel bound after he met with an accident ? It is not that HJ caused the accident. He should blame himself and shouldn't push the blame to HJ. 

Now that he is seeing MH in a different light, I wish for him to fall into her scheme. He should learn the hard way how evil MH is. MH's evilness is on a different level and I think even JW will succumb to her especially if she holds the HR's card. I just wish that HR is DY/HJ's daughter but I really don't know how the writer will make that happen or will make it happen. 

@sava2sava Hi There, although I have been watching this drama since episode 1, I just joined this topic. Question: Why do some of you believe that MH's daughter , HR is actually HJ/DY's daughter? MH did state in the last episode that she didn't want DY to find out about HJ giving birth because he may not give the same attention to HR if he knew his child was alive and she will do everything in her power to make HR the heir of The LK company. I  can't believe that MH's baby died and the babies were Switched. Also, didn't HJ leave Seoul after she entered that fake marriage that MH set up by paying the guy to marry HJ? HJ's mother, MA knows where the child is but keeping it a secret from HJ. She's doing more harm to HJ than she realizes. Very selfish woman!! Like many of you, I can't believe the writers are letting MH torture HJ again after what she did in the beginning of the drama. .But it seems in the preview for episode 30, Mr Park will recognize MH from the photo on SY's phone as the woman who gave him 50,000 dollars to evict HJ from his building. We may see some action from HJ soon as she plots her revenge which we all are waiting for.

JW really needs to help HJ especially after lying to HJ about not meeting the person who hired that guy to sell them spoiled or old meat??? He was protecting MH his exlover !! At least he's making up for his mistake by entering her recipes in the contest by the LK company. He should be the one watching MH's every move knowing that she wants to get rid of HJ! Wish HJ regains her memory soon  before MH does her more harm.

@Mailelei..... The reason why thought of that was because HR is such a nice child. I expected her to be spoiled, selfish and very rude. Instead HR act more like HJ.. always doing thing things for others for example... Lying to daddy so the family could have a family dinner, always calling daddy so he can come home early. Since I started watching dailies, i have tried to be cautious to what I see and suspect a lot of things because nothing is as it seems. 

First of all ep30 was great, for the first time HJ seems determined to fight on, she will find out soon who is doing all this evil things to her and this will get interesting.

14 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

As for DY, I don't really like his character. I find him very very petty. He is angry with HJ for betraying him by marrying someone else and aborting the baby. But what about him ? If he stayed single when he met HJ again, then I think he has every right to blame her. But he is married to MH all these while and is happily raising MH's daughter. Calling the kettle black ! Why did he even blame HJ for his sufferings and that he was wheel bound after he met with an accident ? It is not that HJ caused the accident. He should blame himself and shouldn't push the blame to HJ. 

you are right here. DY is behaving  just like his father. He agreed to marry MH to hold on to the LK Group, in this case he is selfish. He didn't really suffer as much as HJ did.  I'm really waiting for DY to find out what MH has been doing all this while. Let see if he'll be suffering now. How will he get out of his fake marriage? I don't know why but i prefer HJ to be with JW. Although JW is using HJ for revenge, I feel JW is honest about helping HJ. But then the  title of this drama is First Love Again, meaning love again for DY/HJ? ah well

@Mailelei it is my believe that MH didn't know her baby was stillborn and she is confident HJ's baby died. And i suspect HJ's mom hand over HJ's baby to its biological dad unbeknownst to DY and MH. That is why she is nervous about HJ working at LK. Well that is just my opinion, don't take it seriously. We don't know what the writers might have in store for us in that direction.  

@UnniSarah and @imgreatgal Thanks to both of you for sharing your reasons as to why HR may be HJ/DY's bio child. HR is definitely more like HJ vs MH and I can see HJ' S mother wanting the child to have a better life so DY would be her choice vs HJ because of his "rich" status. I do value your opinions because all of us may differ when it comes to   analyzing scenarios and characters. It makes for interesting conversations between all of us we tend to say, "That scenario could be possible!"

JW and HJ, to me, have similar personalities; wanting to help others and I feel warmth from them like you are a person that I want to befriend. I believe that JW will have feelings for HJ as the drama goes forward but will HJ be able to forget DY? Once she regains her memory, she may want to find out if MH told a lie re DY, so that MH could marry DH. I see a lot of heartache because there are so many family issues that have to be resolved. Can't wait to see what approach the writers will take to untangle the mess these families have created.

Interesting cliffhanger end of episode 30!! Will DY reveal his past relationship with HJ to Ms. Kim, MH's mother? I have mixed feelings about his decision, but I think it's not going to happen. DY's willing to jeopardize his position as CEO to save HJ so he definitely still has feelings for her. I don't know what will stop him, whether it be DB, DY's father or JW/Madam Seo. Preview for 31 shows the possibility of HJ's retaliation against MH. Seems like MA, HJ's mother, gets involved also. Looks like she approaches DY re MH. Can't wait for MH's conniving schemes to blow up in her face. Why can't DY and MS see through MH's facade of sweetness and kindness, knowing what kind of person she. Please wake up DY!! Just hope HJ doesn't lose the store and her position at LK. I know it's only for three months but those three months are important to her!

Do you think that HJ will keep her regaining her memory a secret when it happens? It may be necessary in order to fully expose MH. MJ has to go back to the beginning and find everyone involved with MH who caused her to leave DY and all the events that led to memory loss. That would include the fake marriage, the divorce, the birth of her baby, and is her baby still alive? She will have so many questions!!! Only at episode 30 so we can expect a lot more to happen in future episodes!

6 hours ago, Mailelei said:

Interesting cliffhanger end of episode 30!! Will DY reveal his past relationship with HJ to Ms. Kim, MH's mother? I have mixed feelings about his decision, but I think it's not going to happen. DY's willing to jeopardize his position as CEO to save HJ so he definitely still has feelings for her. I don't know what will stop him, whether it be DB, DY's father or JW/Madam Seo. Preview for 31 shows the possibility of HJ's retaliation against MH. Seems like MA, HJ's mother, gets involved also. Looks like she approaches DY re MH. Can't wait for MH's conniving schemes to blow up in her face. Why can't DY and MS see through MH's facade of sweetness and kindness, knowing what kind of person she. Please wake up DY!! Just hope HJ doesn't lose the store and her position at LK. I know it's only for three months but those three months are important to her!

Do you think that HJ will keep her regaining her memory a secret when it happens? It may be necessary in order to fully expose MH. MJ has to go back to the beginning and find everyone involved with MH who caused her to leave DY and all the events that led to memory loss. That would include the fake marriage, the divorce, the birth of her baby, and is her baby still alive? She will have so many questions!!! Only at episode 30 so we can expect a lot more to happen in future episodes!

Quite a possibility @Maileleiabout HJ keeping her regaining her memory from DY once it happens,  Right now, I am still pissed on DY for being unreasonable on HJ's situation; he still can't admit she don't remember anything about him.  Sometimes I am hoping HJ don't regain her memory back and DY find out the real truth from others.  This might wake him up.  And hopefully it gets too late for him - by falling into MH's trap.

@viyra HJ leaving him like she did and telling him that she will  get rid of their child must've really harden his heart to the point that he wants to destroy her happiness. Since he's not happy, why should she be happy. That's his thinking. Very vengeful. It seems like he's having mixed feelings re HJ. She probably won't pay much attention to him now that she knows he's married.

On 1/6/2017 at 2:10 AM, Mailelei said:

But it seems in the preview for episode 30, Mr Park will recognize MH from the photo on SY's phone as the woman who gave him 50,000 dollars to evict HJ from his building. We may see some action from HJ soon as she plots her revenge which we all are waiting for.

@Mailelei It's still to early for HJ to start her revenge,, She still has a lot more suffering to do.

I will disagree with anyone who thinks DY has any  fault  in any of these messy relationship that is going on with them all ,let start from the time HJ told DY  all the  horrible things in the world for no reason even when he is  ĺaying in  the hospital bed, HJ keep her pressure of lying to DY on and on ,she has been cheating on him with other man, the baby is not DY go as far as marring a man  that MH  brought  for her to prove to her enemy that she want to make her child fatherless ,DY was lost in sorrow wandering how HJ could possibly betrayed him  with other man, after been together for  so long , not only HJ was lying to DY she left town that  is to confirm that everthing she  has said to him was true  she has really  moved on with other man,for DY to cope with this tragedy sorrow in his heart he than went ahead to give his mother what she wants that the company by marrying MH ,even still now he doesn't really know what  happened to their relationship ,that is why he is so eager to learn more about the past, even though HJ told him she can't remember him,to move on or to continue loving same woman who he think betrayed him, HJ was thinking that she was sacrificing for DY in a stupid  way but make things worse for herself and DY, her sacrifice was worthless, in the end she lost her memory, her child and the man she claims to love, still now she is still battling same enemy she thought she is running away from. 

As for me I do hope korean writers will start writing female leads not dumb but wise ones who plays interesting roles  in the drama series not childish ones that disgust someone when watching. 

3 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

I will disagree with anyone who thinks DY has any  fault  in any of these messy relationship that is going on with them all

I quite agree with you here. But DY is a smart man, how can he not notice that a woman he loved for so many years and were planning to marry suddenly change overnight. And after all that he found out about HJ thru his recent investigation of her he is still doubting and hating HJ.  If he believes all the horrible lies HJ told him why is he keeping the sonogram of their baby ? 

I think k-drama writers should also make the male lead smart and intelligent and not go around like a zombie for 50+ episode . 

In the preview fr episode 32 there's a scene of HK and JW crossing path . Maybe I could be wrong about the theory of HK being DY/HJ's child.  And if anyone here thinks HR doesn't take after her evil mom. Well she probably takes after her dad JW . 

Archived