[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss what did MH promise mistress in order for her to sabotage HJ sauce.. ? I know mistress is no dummy and wonder just why do MH wants to get rid of HJ so badly and how could it benefit her..

What happen no one is updating the thread or evetone was busy with the holiday activities..

6 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I miss what did MH promise mistress in order for her to sabotage HJ sauce.. ? I know mistress is no dummy and wonder just why do MH wants to get rid of HJ so badly and how could it benefit her..

What happen no one is updating the thread or evetone was busy with the holiday activities..

Well MH promised to make Tae Yoon Chief Director and set him up on a blind date with one of the top 50 richest families.

HJ meeting Hwa Ran, I thought that part was rather silly of HJ.  Didn't HJ recognized Hwa Ran from before when she ordered the lunchboxes for the picnic that involves DY's mom. I think her brain isn't working properly because of amnesia. If HJ wins the competition there will be more sabotage to come from MH and now she has HR to do her bidding. 

hj3.png

Another thing that i find silly is characters wearing these outdoors jackets indoors. Not only in this drama but i notice in other dramas too.  I know that probably these jackets are from the drama's sponsors but one look silly wearing it in the house, in the bedroom et al. 

This drama is getting interesting, don't you think? But MH sure is a schemer, along with that mistress! I think the mistress' son is really immature and just plain goofy! It's obvious that the writer is promoting a love line between him and HJ's sister, but looks like she can't be bothered, at this point! So funny!  Looks like DJ is still torn about his feelings, he keeps looking at that ultrasound picture! So many more episodes to go.......what will happen along the way????

22 hours ago, auntyem said:

This drama is getting interesting, don't you think? But MH sure is a schemer, along with that mistress! I think the mistress' son is really immature and just plain goofy! It's obvious that the writer is promoting a love line between him and HJ's sister, but looks like she can't be bothered, at this point! So funny!  Looks like DJ is still torn about his feelings, he keeps looking at that ultrasound picture! So many more episodes to go.......what will happen along the way????

Hello friends, Happy 2017!

Having watched up to episode 25, I do agree that the drama is getting more interesting.

At last, HJ knew that she had a fake marriage, that she was pregnant with DY's child, that she must have loved DY very much in the past based on the pictures of the bento sets she prepared for DY to suit his different moods and circumstances. She may have lost her memory but the feelings she had for DY would be slowly coming back to her. Even now, she felt his pain and cared that he was suffering so much. When he finally said that it would be end, after she knelt and apologised to him, she was not relieved or happy, she was bewildered and felt so much sadness and pain. I am glad she is staying on in Korea. Although JW is making use of her, still getting her to join the LK  food design competition was a good move and provides opportunities for more interaction between HJ and DY. 

For once, we don't get the usual drink-yourself-to-drown your sorrow trope when DY finally decided to end it all.. instead he worked continuously for days to drown his sorrows!

@viyra Ooops, my bad. My Mom's health has preoccupied so much of my life that certain details I get mixed up with. Because I notice with KBS weekly dramas, they seem to do better when they have the right cast. Although that's not always true LoL. The Heaven's Promise had a pretty solid cast but failed miserably toward the end which is another K-Drama thing that annoys me among other things LoL.

I always hate the earlier part of daily dramas like this when the antagonist in this case MH, always wins. For now DY is ignorant of MH evil schemes and HJ is at the receiving end. But i like the fact that HJ has someone like JW to help her although we know his real intentions maybe his feeling will change once he is clear about MH's situation.

Up to this point it is still unclear about DY/MH's baby. HJ thinks the baby died. I'm guessing, that HR is DY/MH's child and MH's baby died during birth. Well the next thing we'll find out is HR like her mom is allergic to additives:w00t:

1 hour ago, imgreatgal said:

I always hate the earlier part of daily dramas like this when the antagonist in this case MH, always wins. For now DY is ignorant of MH evil schemes and HJ is at the receiving end. But i like the fact that HJ has someone like JW to help her although we know his real intentions maybe his feeling will change once he is clear about MH's situation.

Up to this point it is still unclear about DY/MH's baby. HJ thinks the baby died. I'm guessing, that HR is DY/MH's child and MH's baby died during birth. Well the next thing we'll find out is HR like her mom is allergic to additives:w00t:

Omo Omo @imgreatgal....I was thinking the same thing about HR. HR I might DH and HJ's child. I think MH's child died 8 years ago. MH is already showing sign of jealousy towards HR. DY says that HR is his daughter and HR loves her father. They are very close and she is the only one who can persuade him to come home early. Even now MH uses HR to get DY to join them for dinner. smh smh HR seems to be so sweet and she hasn't once shown any signs of selfishness or snobbery since she came on air. 

• Guest unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

@UnniSarah  HR being DY/HJ' child well i'm hoping that will be true, that will serve MH right. She will lose everything in the end. JW is a nice man and i wouldn't want anything to tie him to that evil bxxch. 

This would be an interesting development if indeed HR is the daughter of DY and HJ!  If this is the case, then JW will not be tied to MH and DY and HJ have a greater reason to be reunited. Right now, MH does not seem to be a loving mother to HR. She is nice to HR only when she wants her to do something for her. 

3 hours ago, ross27 said:

This would be an interesting development if indeed HR is the daughter of DY and HJ!  If this is the case, then JW will not be tied to MH and DY and HJ have a greater reason to be reunited. Right now, MH does not seem to be a loving mother to HR. She is nice to HR only when she wants her to do something for her. 

@ross27  I also thought she was kind of steal with the child, Theres no motherly love she shows the child it's like it's nothing betwen her and the child now this is another mystery that would need to be solved.. How did they get there hands on HJ child if mom didn't hand the child over to G.ma or did HJ mom put the child in a home and told DY mom and she went ands got her. Her and MH coming up with some kind of scheme to get the baby.. Did they pay her for the child, ? MH is more then capable of that because knowing that DY would have left and searching the country looking for HJ.. What would be the point into them marrying if she didn't have a father for her child and MH would have been cut out of her family.. We need to see HJ reactions around the child if they both take a liking to one another and have things in common then we would have our answers.. If this is true HJ mom is her worst enemy and she only thinks of HJ as her meal ticket and debt payer..

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@ross27  I also thought she was kind of steal with the child, Theres no motherly love she shows the child it's like it's nothing betwen her and the child now this is another mystery that would need to be solved.. How did they get there hands on HJ child if mom didn't hand the child over to G.ma or did HJ mom put the child in a home and told DY mom and she went ands got her. Her and MH coming up with some kind of scheme to get the baby.. Did they pay her for the child, ? MH is more then capable of that because knowing that DY would have left and searching the country looking for HJ.. What would be the point into them marrying if she didn't have a father for her child and MH would have been cut out of her family.. We need to see HJ reactions around the child if they both take a liking to one another and have things in common then we would have our answers.. If this is true HJ mom is her worst enemy and she only thinks of HJ as her meal ticket and debt payer..

@sava2sava... No matter what , i consider HJ's mom a horrible woman. She abandoned her grandchild, I don't care about her reasons because all she care about is herself. As show progresses, there are hints to HJ and DY break up. She acts like she knows everything. She is also stupid because even hearing the context in the contract she still wanted to go to the US. She is pathetic because she is just to afraid of loosing her meal ticket to DY. DY is like a competitor for her daughter. She knows if her daughter get her memory back, she will choose DY over her again. I believe HJ should do just that because DY would have never done any of the things HJ's mom did to her grandchild. HJ sacrificed so much for her and her sister and yet she is still not satisfied.

It is so hard for me to watch this drama without cursing and swearing. Not only HJ has not made much progress in getting back her memory but is now further entwined in MH's scheme giving MH opportunity to make things worse for her. 

HJ should have just investigate on her own trying to remember the past without involving DY. I am glad that she now knows that DY is married to MH and to stay away from them as much as possible. I am still waiting for her to regain her memory. She should seek JW's help and use JW as the front to investigate. That way no one would be suspicious of her since she doesn't know who her enemy is. JW is smarter and has financial means to do it. JW might have ulterior motive, at least he is there to give HJ words of encouragement to go on. 

I can't wait for HJ's revenge to start. I hope after knowing the truth, she will transform herself and start giving back MH everything one by one.

Archived