[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

Even if NS is hit by the truck it doesn't   mean SW will get the heart 1. NS has to be organ donor otherwise her family member has to give their consent or she has to leave behind some sort of will or last wish. 2. NS has to be brain dead to donate her heart if she dies instantly that is cirutlatory death the heart will stop beating on its own and starved for oxygen and the muscle cell is already dying rapidly which make hear organ not viable ( not be vital ) so they can't use it 3. they have to be a match , to reduce the risk of hyperacute rejection 

I know it sound crazy my reasoning but I really don't want NS to be the donor it is just like she gave her rebirth you know by the sanctifying  herself and I don't want any redemption for NS she has to pay for what she did 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Quick Recap of Episode 120

This was a very eventful episode. I am going on memory of the episode until raw is out. Scenes may be out of order.

Thanks for the recap and vids:wub: I had just checked the site I watch this on and no subs yet. I don't know about anyone else but when I read about the truck of doom I had to laugh. So predictable, but at this point, if they are able to clear things up in one more episode, we get at least 1 episode of happiness, I'm ok w/it. I want to see the real Joon Sang and Seol Hwa smile and be happy for once w/out having black clouds at their horizon.

9 minutes ago, euraka said:

I know it sound crazy my reasoning but I really don't want NS to be the donor it is just like she gave her rebirth you know by the sanctifying  herself and I don't want any redemption for NS she has to pay for what she did 

Yes, of course.  And it will all be a regretful memory for SH all her life too, even when she is thankful to her mom.  Just putting NS in a mental sanatorium would have been fine with me.  Maybe they will have Mr.Faker run in from the other side to save NS and go to his deathbed, staying alive only to donate the heart and go poof! His heart would be okay for SH.  Sure-bet truck accident deaths in KDrama previews have a high probability of turning into miraculous rescues by people who move at light speed and enter the camera frames by the next episode.  I would say that at least 50% of the white truck previews go like that.  So who knows!

Actually Mr.Faker is the only one who can die and donate a heart, without making us feel that there was no true retribution.  In his case, a least he repented for a while and did things right in the end.

43 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Tell me about it.  I was so mad seeing the truck.  We kept joking about it here and thinking that the writer could come up with anything else but that, but no!... We have a truck hit.  With the heart transplant being made a necessity now, I guess they have to kill NS and give the heart to SeorHwa...  Argh.

And it had to be a white truck...!! Writer must have gone through some fatigue seizure last few weeks, and mind went blank. She took the easy way out and made NS dead. NS should stay alive to repent not leave behind burdens and sorrows to her children. Jisang will regret being nasty to her, and the sudden death will put him in a state of first disbelief, remorse and untold sadness missing his mother. She had been a loving mother to him all his growing up years, and to be taken from him this way is indeed pitiful. Likewise Seolhwa will feel wretched too, she spoke out rudely at the heat of the moment, angry and disappointed that her real mother was the cause of DrHan unhappy childhood. 

DrHan desire to seek his parents opened instead the skeleton in the cupboards or the Pandora box in the Yoon household. Now what do you think the ending will be like ...? 

43 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Yes, of course.  And it will all be a regretful memory for SH all her life too, even when she is thankful to her mom.  Just putting NS in a mental sanatorium would have been fine with me.  Maybe they will have Mr.Faker run in from the other side to save NS and go to his deathbed, staying alive only to donate the heart and go poof! His heart would be okay for SH.  Sure-bet truck accident deaths in KDrama previews have a high probability of turning into miraculous rescues by people who move at light speed and enter the camera frames by the next episode.  I would say that at least 50% of the white truck previews go like that.  So who knows!

Actually Mr.Faker is the only one who can die and donate a heart, without making us feel that there was no true retribution.  In his case, a least he repented for a while and did things right in the end.

@jayakris your theory make more sense I can accept happily the faker's heart he already make things right beside he loves SH so that will be ok with me, may this will be NS punishment the boy who she treated badly whole his life save her life and her daughter life the guilt itself eats her alive if she have any soul in her 

After watching the subbed episode I can't understand why NS was upset at Seol Hwa's words to her. She is like a ping pong ball going from one child to the other. She said she lied for Ji Sang not to find out well he has so she goes to the daughter she abandoned to seek some comfort. If someone stops to listen to her she makes up excuses or says sorry. JR told her to stop defending herself when she was drinking the wine. Papa G threw her words back to her as well about switching the boys for Seol Hwa then we see Seol Hwa saying you told me you were not my mother now you really aren't All of these people gave it back to her and for her to come to Seol Hwa's room after hearing she collapse due to finding out what she did shows how truly insensitive and thick skinned she is. There should be no tears after what she said and did to Seol Hwa. Why worry about a child when you have said the only child you have and love is Ji-Sang? Honestly that was a mess.

Then we see Faker still taking all the blame and telling Ji-Sang his mother did nothing wrong!! Where did she do anything right? And for Ji-Sang to ask how can he not be his brother and faker to say even though he lived a lie he always saw him as his brother. I can understand Ji-Sangs shock he just found out his mom is a monster and the brother he thought was blood is a fake and he has a half sister and his real brother was switched. But faker keeps forgetting had he not continued to live that lie and told the truth the real JS would have been able to grow up knowing his half brother and his family.

And let me say again Faker was packing that pouch he was not even giving it to the real owner Dr. Han. It burns me up to see this. I find this a flaw in the writing. Perhaps he planned to give it to Dr. Han on his way out of the country but it should have been done right after he received it from Madam Eun.

As I thought MH never cares about the damage she leaves behind in her actions. Her face when MK told her how serious Seol Hwa's condition was and how she could die showed she did not care. Prolly relish the thought of her rival finally being done away with. Can't wait to see the cuffs on her too.

Madam Sa is full of it saying she did not turn herself in because of her kids. Their future would have been ruined. How? MK was a doctor and MH was whatever she was.. Neither of them would have been hurt that badly and given that their family was not celebrities she could have paid compensation or got a little jail time to start over like MK said. Both Madam Sa and MH are cut from the same cloth.

The preview shows her busting in to threaten JR with revealing his family secrets. Well she forgets she has a big one. She hit the man's son with a car!  I can't wait for Dr. Han to hit her with knowing she hit him with that car. I need police to put her in cuffs and walk her out.. Both she and MH need to share a jail cell.

Edit:

The entire episode was great but what made it really awesome is DN giving it to MH. (Finally someone telling that witch about herself.)  MH was so hateful and you can see the jealousy. Daring to say why does Seol Hwa not get to know the truth? Why is everyone protecting her but being mean to me? I guess she forgets that people are being mean to her because she does hateful and mean things to others. I loved DN telling her why and that she would have killed her already if not for her being MK's sister. But you could see she was surprised DN told her about herself but it did not sink in that she is the cause of her own misery.

No one told MK to go and marry faker. MH thought she could come up and stick it to Dr. Han and Seol Hwa by marrying (to show Dr. Han) the man (Seol Hwa) was just engaged to. Only what she did was step in a huge mess and then she aggravated it more by learning she married a fake and that Dr. Han who she walked away from was the real deal. Instead of taking her anger out on Seol Hwa she should have been giving it to her mom and herself because those are the two responsible for her loosing Dr. Han not Seol Hwa.

I was able to watch the subbed episode. My question is since the doctors already know Seol Hwa's condition, why is she not connected to a cardiac monitoring machine? She's only got an IV drip. They know she gets frequent chest pains, and with her condition more serious than most, the more she should be monitored closely. They mentioned that it's progressing rapidly and that she's likely to need a heart transplant. So why give her just a f****ng IV drip even if they are waiting for ultrasound and other results???? (Time to call Dr. Michiko Daimon aka Dr. X who never fails in her surgeries. Sorry, it's a favorite medical drama of mine).

So it's probable that the attacks were caused by bacteria such as those that cause diphtheria because she's always complaining that she's got a cold that wouldn't go away.

Funny how they (Ji Sang, Nan Seol and later JR) were having it out right outside halmeoni's door and she never heard a word. These people do have selective hearing. If viper was there, even if she's inside their room on the second floor, she'd definitely hear it and probably come out and join the fracas.

In their conversation, Dr. Han told Seol Hwa that he will forgive (and forget) Nan Seol. Sigh. Is it really enough for him that he finally found his father? He's got a half brother and a grandmother as well. Anyway, halmeoni can go with Shin Woo.

Nan Seol was so haughty and defiant when she denied Seol Hwa as her daughter to Papa Geum, so why is she affected when Seol Hwa told her to get out of her life? Jjeongmal! I don't want MNS's heart to be given to Seol Hwa. She should go through her lifetime suffering and atoning for her sins. It's okay if it's going to be another person or faker's heart. But faker must return the incense pouch to its rightful owner before he dies. We do not have to think about matching since Kdramas always provide miracle cures anyway.

Oh my, the inconsistencies and lazy/bad writing.

I looked at the preview for Ep. 121. While it looked like NS with the white slacks and long coat, the coat is of a different color. Nan Seol was wearing a pale lilac coat when she met with Papa Geum at the hospital grounds and when she went to see SHf. The person hit by the white truck (of doom) was wearing a dark beige coat. It might be due to the lighting, however. Also it was shorter than the coat NS had on.

The viper had the same face she's shown throughout the show - BLANK - when the police came for her. Talk about being 1D.

the heck it's the white truck of doom again. Kdrama characters don't have a lot of options to choose from. 

43 minutes ago, nrlfan4ever said:

The person hit by the white truck (of doom) was wearing a dark beige coat. It might be due to the lighting, however. Also it was shorter than the coat NS had on.

It's halmeoni. jk  The plot calls for NS as a sacrificial heart donor.  Convenient, aye? This is really meh. But she is the only candidate fitting at this point -- well, unless Joonsang wears the coat. At least by giving her heart, she can finally protect her daughter.

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

After watching the subbed episode I can't understand why NS was upset at Seol Hwa's words to her. She is like a ping pong ball going from one child to the other. She said she lied for Ji Sang not to find out well he has so she goes to the daughter she abandoned to seek some comfort. If someone stops to listen to her she makes up excuses or says sorry. JR told her to stop defending herself when she was drinking the wine. Papa G threw her words back to her as well about switching the boys for Seol Hwa then we see Seol Hwa saying you told me you were not my mother now you really aren't All of these people gave it back to her and for her to come to Seol Hwa's room after hearing she collapse due to finding out what she did shows how truly insensitive and thick skinned she is. There should be no tears after what she said and did to Seol Hwa. Why worry about a child when you have said the only child you have and love is Ji-Sang? Honestly that was a mess.

And let me say again Faker was packing that pouch he was not even giving it to the real owner Dr. Han. It burns me up to see this. I find this a flaw in the writing. Perhaps he planned to give it to Dr. Han on his way out of the country but it should have been done right after he received it from Madam Eun.

Madam Sa is full of it saying she did not turn herself in because of her kids. Their future would have been ruined. How? MK was a doctor and MH was whatever she was.. Neither of them would have been hurt that badly and given that their family was not celebrities she could have paid compensation or got a little jail time to start over like MK said. Both Madam Sa and MH are cut from the same cloth.

@Ldy Gmerm  I love JR when he told her that now NS was living in her own pity party..  She has contridicted everything she said and now she's being called on it or thrown back up to her face she don't no which way to turn her last string to the family has found out what kind of monster she is and if Ji Sang can't leave her side quick enough without being heard from again it's her own fault.. I just hope it's some total stranger that got the white truck smackdown because I don''t think it's fair to SHw JI Sang or JR to live in regret for the words they spoken to her before her untimely demise..  

This pouch business puts me in the remind of the famous broach in another drama either party wont return whats not theres..  So let them have if as a keep sake for who there really are fakes.. You would think faker would want to get rid of it to start his new no but he still not ready to accept the reality of who he really is.. 

Evil Sa uses her own kids as a cop out.. One would think after all these years they would have learned by now but Mk will be in for another shocker to learn that afterhis sister has went to jail for inside trading or stock fruad something to this nature I suspect with EVil Sa blackmailing JR right when she thinks she's going to get her payout the blue jean boys will be coming for her with her silver braclets poor MK isn't going to have any place to show his face thanks to his mother and sister..  

10 hours ago, shebagirl said:

And it had to be a white truck...!!

2 hours ago, nrlfan4ever said:

I was able to watch the subbed episode. My question is since the doctors already know Seol Hwa's condition, why is she not connected to a cardiac monitoring machine? She's only got an IV drip. They know she gets frequent chest pains, and with her condition more serious than most, the more she should be monitored closely. They mentioned that it's progressing rapidly and that she's likely to need a heart transplant. So why give her just a f****ng IV drip even if they are waiting for ultrasound and other results???? (Time to call Dr. Michiko Daimon aka Dr. X who never fails in her surgeries. Sorry, it's a favorite medical drama of mine).

You both cracked me up! The direction is so poor.

Thought truck was black this time.it might be the lighthing and at night, so can't see the colour well. 

How NS with such bad character ends up having 2 kids with such good traits? She must have given them her best genes and kept all her evillness for herself. Even JR can see through her like Papa Geum.

When SH rushed to doc to see the results,  they put on x-ray of the chest ie.lungs. I was wondering how come lungs? Shouldnt it be a heart scan?  Is it that difficult to get a pc and just load a heart scan on screen?

MH really has not much expression since ep 1. Alawys the same constricted look ... be it sad, angry or jealous.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I just hope it's some total stranger that got the white truck smackdown because I don''t think it's fair to SHw JI Sang or JR to live in regret for the words they spoken to her before her untimely demise..  

Exactly, by killing her off she still gets the upper hand, sort of, in a crude way. The living will feel untold remorse for uttering those painful words to her. It is not as though she did not deserve them, but her sudden death seemed to erase her bad deeds like a snap of the fingers. Not fair to the three living souls having to grapple with sorrows and burden with guilt. Jisang will be most affected, since he had so much love and admiration for his mother until those revelations shocked him and he had a reality check for the first time in his life about his idol mother. And she was cruelly snatched from him the next day, before he could even come to terms with the first shock, he would have to go through another wave of pain, bereavement....

Very obvious from the impact of the truck, whoever was the victim, Seolhwa will get her new heart. Will this near death of Seolhwa soften DrHan stand towards their estranged relationship. He was distancing himself to the point of being cruel once ...  

Her words uttered in the preview was indeed very heart wrenching ... ' If this was to be my last day, let the truth be known ... I love you Oppa ....' ... sob sob sob.....  If this does not thaw the frozen heart of DrHan..... he is not a husband material ....!!!!

@cheekychipmunk_stv LOL - it's a chest X-ray so the lungs showed up; also showed the enlarged heart at least. It should have been an MRI.:tongue: Just imagine, a heart patient is not connected to a heart monitoring machine, who they are stressing, is a ticking time bomb. No heart monitoring machine but hey, she's got an IV drip! Even the humidifier is not working. It's not a modern hospital setting. Even the bed looks old, considering that it seems like a private room.

The production team is rushing; running out of options; are plain lazy because it's almost the end and they're very tired. They also had to add two more episodes, so they're no longer thinking straight. So they just used what's readily available, including curtains and tablecloths turned into dresses. Remember that hideous and appalling back to front shirt of the viper that she wore correctly in another episode?

Yeah, the actress playing viper only has 1 look to display a whole gamut of emotions. Tsk-tsk-tsk. I don't like to see her floured face so I usually cover part of my monitor when she's on. Otherwise, I scroll down so only the subs show.

3 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Thought truck was black this time.it might be the lighthing and at night, so can't see the colour well. 

IIRC, technically the truck was black.  The front of the truck, that is.  The backside cabin or whatever was painted white, so it looked like the proverbial "white truck" :)

It's been bugging me for weeks, after so many episodes and happenings in the drama, why is Doo Na's stomach still flat? Surely wearing huge sweaters doesn't make one look pregnant,

does it? Shouldn't she have given birth by now?

1 hour ago, renaoh said:

It's been bugging me for weeks, after so many episodes and happenings in the drama, why is Doo Na's stomach still flat? Surely wearing huge sweaters doesn't make one look pregnant,

does it? Shouldn't she have given birth by now?

I have friends and colleagues who were 6 months pregnant looking like they were 3 or 4 months pregnant and 9 months pregnant looking like she was only 5 months. For me, there was a slight bump at 5 months. One can hardly tell if wear baggy clothes. However we can see that the actress playing DN has put on weight so I think she is pregnant in real life.

18 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I have friends and colleagues who were 6 months pregnant looking like they were 3 or 4 months pregnant and 9 months pregnant looking like she was only 5 months. For me, there was a slight bump at 5 months. One can hardly tell if wear baggy clothes. 

My first one was like that.  My second one on the other hand was just the opposite.  I looked full term at 5 months.

2 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

My first one was like that.  My second one on the other hand was just the opposite.  I looked full term at 5 months.

lol...during my two pregnancies, I looked like a whale at 4 months.  That's why I find it unbelievable that Doo Na's tummy is still as flat as a wash-board. 

EP 120 w/subs:

FINALLY!!!  Some plot movement!  It's ALL out to EVERYONE.  NO MORE SECRETS.  Thought this was one of The Best episodes in the series.  Terrific.  Really Great.  (To paraphrase our (USA) Dear Leader)  All of the actors-characters were in this episode and did a great job.  

The White Truck of Death Doom is arriving on-time.   Can't keep those hearts on-ice forever, ya know.  Not even ones made of stone.  Or stainless steel.  

Faker was a reprehensible character.  Even to The End, she chose to protect first herself, then her rich-son over her secret-daughter living with the DumplingFamily.   Liked that ExecDad doesn't fall for her crocodile tears any longer.  He should get that monster out of his house ---> ASAP!   Faker makes such a dramatic exit --- as though she is the one wronged rather than the one who committed unimaginable crimes to those she professes to love.  

Can't wait to see the next episode where they will hear of a fatality in the ER room, run down to find it is none other than... Faker!  Our HeartDr won't mind slicing her open to extract her heart.  Wouldn't it be hilarious if it truly was stone?  Uh-oh, can't use this one, it's calcified.  It's... why, it's... stone!  

Now that Faker is gone, everyone can pretend Heroine isn't her daughter.  She is on the DumplingFamily's register.  I still find it difficult to believe that she and HeartDr will be together.  Let's not forget that DumbBro knows he has a sister.  But it's KDrama, so one never knows.  

Archived