[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

3 hours ago, sk0317 said:

Such a trusting, sweet soul and pure angel JJ was. JJ failed to see and sense the resentment and jealousy NS had when the two women met and chatted after their reunion.

Yes, we can see the same sweet soul in DrHan when he was staying with the Geum, and had not gained his memories. His difficult life has hardened him and made him a 'firm, no nonsense and principled' kind of guy, which is good really. The saddest part that he had to hear from his real father and grandma that they were disappointed that Shin Woo did not win the president post. It showed that they love fake so much, and that was supposed to be him. He longed for that elusive love that was given to fake ( Shin Woo), now that he is the real Joon Sang. But alas, 30 years has passed by and that love and bonding was taken away by Shin Woo. He must have felt the grudge and hurt that it was stolen from him, and yet he still didn't pounce on the chance to speak out the truth for not wanting to hurt his bloodline, after witnessing how they cared for Shin Woo..... a pure angel like his mother JJ.  Many would  not have that patience and be as considerate.  I will not for sure ......

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, shebagirl said:

Yes, we can see the same sweet soul in DrHan when he was staying with the Geum, and had not gained his memories. His difficult life has hardened him and made him a 'firm, no nonsense and principled' kind of guy, which is good really. The saddest part that he had to hear from his real father and grandma that they were disappointed that Shin Woo did not win the president post. It showed that they love fake so much, and that was supposed to be him. He longed for that elusive love that was given to fake ( Shin Woo), now that he is the real Joon Sang. But alas, 30 years has passed by and that love and bonding was taken away by Shin Woo. He must have felt the grudge and hurt that it was stolen from him, and yet he still didn't pounce on the chance to speak out the truth for not wanting to hurt his bloodline, after witnessing how they cared for Shin Woo..... a pure angel like his mother JJ.  Many would  not have that patience and be as considerate.  I will not for sure ......

My sentiments exactly @shebagirl !!

Isn't he a sweet soul.  He is kind and sweet like JJ ; I think he has gotten the strong firm side from JR.  we have not seen JR blow off his top except for Faker's dissing his marriage and was consoled to calm down by Grandma Eun.  Even though he was disappointed,  you could see how he looked at the Faker and he know that they consider him family because they think he is YJS.  Have they ever loved someone other than their own blood?  Other than Dr. Han.  Even with Dr. Han it was repaying for the kindness that he tendered towards Grandma and how she felt so close to him.  I really want to witness and see the 180 degree turn when they find out.  I think JR will definitely hit the roof.  

I will be happy to see that (sadist) as soon as possible.  

5 hours ago, shebagirl said:

The saddest part that he had to hear from his real father and grandma that they were disappointed that Shin Woo did not win the president post. It showed that they love fake so much, and that was supposed to be him. He longed for that elusive love that was given to fake ( Shin Woo), now that he is the real Joon Sang. But alas, 30 years has passed by and that love and bonding was taken away by Shin Woo.

They love fake Joon Sang as their blood relations Joon Sang.  However, when they find out that he's not the real Joon Sang, that he has lied to them and kept that secret from them for 30 years, that's an adjustment. The Chairman has never felt any real connection with Shin Woo as Joon Sang. However, he and his mother have felt a natural attraction and pull towards Dr. Han; liking him despite knowing it may hurt or displease fake Joon Sang.

I know Dr. Han is giving fake Joon Sang an opportunity to come clean, but I personally don't like it. Yes, will it help maybe salvage some of the family's respect for Shin Woo? Probably, but why is Dr. Han wasting time waiting for fake Joon Sang to confess? It's his family. In the real world, fake Joon Sang would have been outed a long time ago.  I feel cheated out of an episode since this will end at 119--it's a drama that I think they need to add another 20 episodes and speed up the revealings so they can effectively deal with the aftermath. Instead, they throw in a breakup and have Dr. Han slowly go on with his life without really revealing anything.

That's why I wonder, what all will be revealed by the end of this drama. Will we have a lot of loose ends. Will they even go down the path of revealing Madam Sa's hit and run. It appears that Seol Hwa may learn that NS is her mother. Processing that type of secret would normally take about 15 to 25 episodes in this drama because it moves slow. We'll see.

I want to believe that had JJ found out that SW's father was in jail for an extended time she would have taken SW with them. As mentioned in previous post given how she grew up in an orphanage she would understand and not want that child to experience the same. It is why what SW kept quiet about is such a crime. JJ opened her home to him and allowed him to have moments of peace, care and friendship with JS. SW turns around and because " he had no where else to go" takes from the very people that befriended him and on occasion gave him a place to stay, food and friendship. For him to even dare to say the words he has to Dr. Han was beyond foul.

That is why NS and Faker have to be made to see that they for their own selfish, greedy and jealous reasons stole from JS but JJ as well. What they did is a crime. The fact they dare to not want him to find his family so they can keep living the lie is what is so very awful. SW put the real JS in the exact same position he was in 30 years ago. They have to loose everything.

Like I said I do not think NS had to convince faker that much to go along because faker was craving a place to belong and wanted that family that JS had. There can be no easy punishment for either of those two because they took away something precious from the real JS in their lies and deceit. They owe a huge debt to JJ and to JS. Having the gall to want the man to walk away from his family so they can continue to bask in that family and steal from them is so very wrong. Faker could have still kept that family had he come forward years ago. IT would be a simple matter of memory loss, or in his case since he could not speak (or would not) trauma from the fire. But his silence and his actions of late towards Dr. Han now show he knew the truth and hid it just like NS and her lies about not really knowing JJ when she grew up with the woman as a sister and was her BFF.

I have to agree in real life the truth would have already been out. There is no way it would have stayed hidden this long. I agree that Dr. Han is prolly wanting faker to do the right thing. But I think with Seol Hwa finding out about her mother and possibly Dr. Han as well things are going to come out. This will prolly be the last straw for Dr. Han and the truth is going to come out in the worst possible way. Not that it matters. Dr. Han has done nothing wrong but NS, Faker and MH are going to be blown up.

IN the confusion of NS finding out about Dr. Han I want to bet she has forgotten she pushed that document in that book. Who ever gets it and reads it is going to come out with a lot of questions and I hope its in front of JR and Madam Eun.  There is no doubt that when they find out that faker is not their blood Madam Eun is going to pass out. The magic drip and medical team need to be ready. JR is going to blow his top. Nothing and no one will be able to stop him from going off on NS, MH and Faker. Madam Eun will be down for the count due to the shock. JR will see how everything fits in its place. NS's behavior, Fakers behavior and even MH.

The scenario of Papa Geum finding out about JJ at the memorial could come to pass. Dr. Han could asks Papa G to meet him at the memorial not aware of the can of worms he is about to open up. He will have wanted to have Papa G meet his mother and when Papa G sees JJ's picture he will fall to the floor. He will asks why is she there and Dr. Han will asks if he knew his mother and then Papa G will get the connection to the song which he should have thought to asks about so long ago. He will be told of her death 30 years ago. He will also be told (I hope) who he really is Yoon Joon Sang which makes Papa G realize why he broke up with Seol Hwa. But it also makes him realize what NS did and that she knew JJ was dead and lied to him. No way will NS be able to say it was not greed or jealousy how else would have ended up with JJ's hubby living her life! He will feel doubly bad now for Dr. Han and mostly for Seol Hwa at the implications.

Faker, NS and MH need to be stripped of everything. Madam Sa I feel thinks she got away but I have a thought that Mr. Choi did not sit in jail on his hands and not make provisions for her to go down for what she did to him. That hit and run is coming back to get her and I can see him smirking when it does.

On 5/4/2017 at 4:49 PM, sava2sava said:

Ok has the faker told MH that the real JS knows who he is and have she spilled the bean to Doc that it was SH mothers plans to marry rich..I hope Doc tells them to leave before he spill it himself.. I think he will loose it once he finds out it was Madam that hit him with the car and everybody skeletons comes flying out of the closet.. MH will tell her mom it was her that destroyed her life if she had just let them marry in the begainning she could have still been the FDIL of that family.. I think she may end up going batshitcray towards the end everyone finding out she's married to a fake. 

I hope she ends up in a straight jacket, locked up away from the humans, my friend.  As for FakeJS...bsod-onion-head-emoticon.gif am I a bad person for yelling kick him Doc to my screen?

YacPCIL.png

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I want to believe that had JJ found out that SW's father was in jail for an extended time she would have taken SW with them. As mentioned in previous post given how she grew up in an orphanage she would understand and not want that child to experience the same. It is why what SW kept quiet about is such a crime. JJ opened her home to him and allowed him to have moments of peace, care and friendship with JS. SW turns around and because " he had no where else to go" takes from the very people that befriended him and on occasion gave him a place to stay, food and friendship. For him to even dare to say the words he has to Dr. Han was beyond foul.

Sorry to cut your post.  Loved reading it.  Actually, I still have some respect and belief in this writer.  He hasn't botched it up yet like the one from LIDD.  I think the next couple of episodes would be fast and furious.  Things will happen at a quick pace.  I hope NS, Faker, MH, and Madam Sa to be punished severely.  I hope the truth comes out soon and seems like I can't wait.  I would be ok if the producers post all the next 10 episodes tomorrow online and go ahead and air them at their convenience on TV.  I would binge watch it.  Let's see if the producers would take that into consideration.  

Waiting for tomorrow.  Since I cannot watch live because of horrible streaming on *******.com , I will wait it to uploaded online.  Any one watching the live stream, please post here.  

11 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

There is no excuse for what the adult SW/JS is doing now that he knows the truth.  I can understand the abused child SW not saying anything. First, like Dr. Han who lost his memory after falling into the water, SW lost his voice after seeing JJ die.  He was already a quiet child, but even more so after that experience.  He and Dr. Han were both tormented by nightmares of the fire and running from their past and running towards their future. He wanted to tell the truth and almost did a number of times as a child. However, it's like an elephant who has his leg chained to an anchor in the ground. After trying and trying to break free, it eventually stops. The handler is able to put a chain around its leg without an anchor and it doesn't try to wonder outside the boundaries. SW/JS was conditioned this way over years. Now he has an opportunity to come clean, he's afraid. Like prisoners who lived in prison most of their lives, they are afraid to leave prison because that's their home; the world outside is a scary place to adapt to.

In my post above I'm really a little frustrated that Dr. Han isn't taking the lead to tell his family his real identity. I have to wonder though if the writer is going to have SW come clean so he can regain his identity. Right now he's an ungrateful little snot towards the memory of JJ who took him into her home. I too think that JJ would have taken him with her and he would have been part of the family as well.  I'm hoping SW comes to his senses and stop listening to the two women in his life.

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

There is no excuse for what the adult SW/JS is doing now that he nows the truth.  I can understand the abused child SW not saying anything. First, like Dr. Han who lost his memory after falling into the water, SW lost his voice after seeing JJ die.  He was already a quiet child, but even more so after that experience.  He and Dr. Han were both tormented by nightmares of the fire and running from their past and running towards their future. He wanted to tell the truth and almost did a number of times as a child. However, it's like an elephant who has his leg chained to an anchor in the ground. After trying and trying to break free, it eventually stops. The handler is able to put a chain around its leg without an anchor and it doesn't try to wonder outside the boundaries. SW/JS was conditioned this way over years. Now he has an opportunity to come clean, he's afraid. Like prisoners who lived in prison most of their lives, they are afraid to leave prison because that's their home; the world outside is a scary place to adapt to.

In my post above I'm really a little frustrated that Dr. Han isn't taking the lead to tell his family his real identity. I have to wonder though if the writer is going to have SW come clean so he can regain his identity. Right now he's an ungrateful little snot towards the memory of JJ who took him into her home. I too think that JJ would have taken him with her and he would have been part of the family as well.  I'm hoping SW comes to his senses and stop listening to the two women in his life.

Any sympathy I had for Faker is gone, a lot of people in this world have gone thru traumatic childhoods and still live their lives doing the right thing. Dr. Han had a traumatic childhood too.  Instead of sitting around feeling sorry for himself, he choose to doing something w/his life. I'm not frustrated w/him waiting to tell them because he knows this truth is going to bring his family a world of hurt. He's biding his time to do the right thing. He knows Madame Eun has been having a hard time w/her heath, her heart is bad. I don't see him being so selfish to be vindicated that he would put her health in jeopardy.  I hope Faker does the right thing too, but I sincerely doubt that he will. 

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Waiting for tomorrow.  Since I cannot watch live because of horrible streaming on *********.com , I will wait it to uploaded online.  Any one watching the live stream, please post here.  

The best stream is by signing up directly with MBC, not through open **********.

8 hours ago, evie7 said:

Any sympathy I had for Faker is gone, a lot of people in this world have gone thru traumatic childhoods and still live their lives doing the right thing. Dr. Han had a traumatic childhood too.  Instead of sitting around feeling sorry for himself, he choose to doing something w/his life. I'm not frustrated w/him waiting to tell them because he knows this truth is going to bring his family a world of hurt. He's biding his time to do the right thing. He knows Madame Eun has been having a hard time w/her heath, her heart is bad. I don't see him being so selfish to be vindicated that he would put her health in jeopardy.  I hope Faker does the right thing too, but I sincerely doubt that he will.

Many posters here find it frustrating Dr. Han has not come forward to tell the truth.

Interestingly, Dr. Han has been consistent in the way he deals with 'liars'.

MH lied about his parents and paid CJ and another man to play his fake parents at her family meeting.

Dr. Han found our later MH has not been honest with her own mother and has lied to her about his background.

He played along with her plan and has not revealed how she is behind that lie to make Madam Sa happy and approve their marriage.

It was MH who told her mom she paid the actor and actress to play his parents so that Dr. Han can be accepted. According to MH, Madam Sa will never agree to their marriage if she finds out he is actually an orphan.

Dr. Han didn't tell papa Geum MK was behind the medical malpractice and he had been framed even after he found out the truth and MK made a confession and apology.

It was MK who decided to approach Daehan Hospital and told them he was solely responsible for the death of patient Choi. He also admitted to have altered Dr. Han's log record to make it look like he was the one who prescribed an over-dosage.

MK later met Dr. Han and told him he is going to meet the family of the late Mr. Choi to apologize and repay the compensation Dr. Han has forked out to pay the victim's family.

Dr. Han hasn't accepted MK's repayment because he graciously asked MK to use the money to start his dumpling shop and prepare for the arrival of his child with DN.

So it's not surprising Dr. Han will not step forward to reveal to JR and Madam Eun that he is the real YJS. He has been prompting the faker to confess and own up. I think that is Dr. Han's style and way of dealing with liars and with people who have wronged him.

The faker is foolish to follow MH's advice but he might change his stance toward her once he finds out that she has approached NS to tell her she is aware SH is the daughter she had abandoned and was raised by papa Geum.

The faker has told MH not to get NS involved but MH thought he was against her confronting NS because she is SH's mom. Jealousy and greed are making MH show her true colors. In the preview, MH walks up to NS and tells NS she is aware that SH is the daughter she has abandoned.

Madam Sa invested in her children's education but look how they have both turned out. MK was trained to be a doctor but is now working in a dumpling store with help from the Geum's. I have no problem with that as he wasn't cut to be a doctor and there is nothing wrong with MK trying to make an honest and decent living with dumpling making.

Madam Sa had high hopes for MH and tried so hard to pimp her out after her broken engagement. What is the use of spending so much money on her education when MH ends up living the same life as her own mother, like a crook. Her education probably gave her an upper hand since she is into white-collar crime.

I believe KSW would not have been adopted immediately by JJ and JR since JJ was told KPD will come back for him. Unless KPD fails to reappear, JJ might have suggested to JR they should adopt him.

The faker needs to be told it was MH who leaked the secret she is supposed to keep. That may deter him and make him come to his senses because he had initially agreed to MH's blackmail in order to keep SH's birth secret intact.

If he hears about SH's collapsing and hospitalization as a result of overhearing MH's little talk with NS, he might reconsider his position and stance.

I hope JR is the one who will find the hidden document in his study. I just wish Mr. Choi's investigative efforts will not go to waste.

I also wish the capable and efficient Mr. Kim will be released from prison soon. He should serve and work as Dr. Han's assistant.

2 hours ago, sk0317 said:

I believe KSW would not have been adopted immediately by JJ and JR since JJ was told KPD will come back for him. Unless KPD fails to reappear, JJ might have suggested to JR they should adopt him.

Sorry to cut your post.  

The issue here is not whether KSW would have or have not been adopted.  It is the lie that was perpetuated by NS and KSW about YJS.  If say the role was reversed and JJ sent NS to bring KSW out of the fire, then if JJ had gone looking for NS and left YJS alone and asked him to stay at the river, would JJ have given up finding her son. Nope.  She would have searched high and low to find him.   Would she have brought KSW and said this is your grandson.  I don't think so.  JJ was neither greedy or ambitious to live a rich life like NS.  She truly cared about JR and viceversa and maybe that was why Grandma Eun agreed for her to come back to the family.  Even if suppose, KSW was lost like YJS, JJ would have still tried to find him.  

Why would Faker's bio dad want to give him away.  He was abusive, but not uncaring.  He still had some conscience - even though he had committed crimes which put him away, he was still looking for him.  But JR and Grandma Eun were not looking for their grandchild.  They thought that he was the one that was holding the pouch.  Faker wanted to be cared for and JJ was dead and he probably though NS was like JJ, but she turned out to be one EVIL step mom;    NS, MH and her mother have no conscience or remorse for what they did and they want to hold on to the lies and deceit without thinking how it has affected the other party . 

SW found out that NS is her mom. Tomorrow she is going confront NS but I think NS is going to deny it. SW ran to Papa Geum and asked him I think. Papa Geum conessed to mama Geum and got thrashed by her. SW ran off. SH went looking for her in the rain and he found her. Can't understand korean. 

Well the Bae's have certainly done it today... Both women in that family ran their mouth causing others to find out the truth or wonder about it.

Spoiler

Madam Sa talking to MH on the phone where DN could over hear and they get into it only for Madam Sa's loose lips to let out something about Seol Hwa not being Papa G's daughter causing DN to asks her only for her to hurry and run away. DN goes to see her mother and asks about Seol Hwa and if she is Papa G's daughter.

MH not listening to Faker when he said to not say anything to NS sees her mooning over Seol Hwa who health seems to be declining fast. MH can't resist corning NS after she has been to see Seol Hwa who she thought was sleep but opened her eyes to see the back of NS and gets up to follow her only to hear MH corner her in the hallway in front of the infirmary glass door and goes on about Seol Hwa being her daughter and why is she hanging around her when she abandoned her. NS shocked tells MH to come away (TOO late now NS.) Seol Hwa having heard this is either looking for them or hurrying home upset and is seen by Dr. Han who had a tongue lashing from SN earlier when Seol Hwa almost collapsed. He looks very concerned about why she is in a hurry and once she is on the elevator he pauses.

Seol Hwa goes to the dumpling store and Papa G looks up and sees her face and she asked him if NS is her mother and something else and then says what to do perhaps as he looks stunned.

Preview shows that she is yelling at him before she runs off. SH goes and confronts NS on the roof but NS denies the truth. (SMDH) Papa Geum is on his knees telling the truth about Seol Hwa I think and CJ is beating him with something as the kids try to pull her away from him. Dr. Han is seen to be looking for Seol Hwa at night and at the end of the preview we see her and him in the rain as she calls out Oppa and says something to him.

So my guess is she either heard all of it. That NS is her mother and Dr. Han is the real JS or she heard the first part and that is a shock. I want to hope she heard it all so she can know why he broke it off and distanced himself.

NS made me so sick in this episode.. going around saying sorry to Dr. Han and Seol Hwa when she is not sorry. Sorry is correcting the awful thing she did by telling the truth and letting go of that family so her daughter can be happy and Dr. Han can go back to his family.

Faker needs to stop listening to Crazy MH the woman continues to go on and on about PJ group. Her greed has no bounds and her downfall is coming. Dr. Han is trying to give faker the chance to come clean on his own in a way that will lesson the blow and the damage to Madam Eun and JR but he keeps talking to Greedy and she is vetoing telling the truth.

NS thought she got away with destroying that report. But the Assistant told JR what was in it and he gave him information about JS and KPD in that report it seems as well that seemed to give JR pause. Its going to come out. JR may have that information himself and realize the truth. I would like it to be so but I just do not know how the truth will come out.

Seol Hwa is close to collapse. Her being out in bad weather is going to impact her I bet.  One thing is for sure if Dr. Han hears that she over heard MH running her mouth to NS he is going to be on the war path.

MH is so arrogant and foolish. I knew she was going to not listen to Faker she can't help it she thinks NS messed up her plans. Her ego and mouth would not let her let it go like faker told her. Now she has broken that promise and perhaps this will wake up faker to do the right thing as well.

Faker should be ashamed how do you sit there and let the real son watch his family talk to you in a loving manner when you stole his family and not feel one bit ashamed for what you have done? How hurtful is it to see your family loving on someone else thinking they are you when you are being denied your rightful place and the love and care of family?

Sorry, but I think Dr Han is too considerate in trying to get SW/JS to do the right thing and tell the family the truth. For me, I would like it better if he reclaimed the family that was STOLEN from him. I'm a big fan of dramas that don't have big reveals in the end, but reveal as they go along and work through the fall out and other issues along the way... like Dong Yi, Daring Women, Happiness in the Wind. Sadly, I like to see evil people suffer for their actions, then redemption.

35 minutes ago, shebagirl said:

Wonder how much did Seolhwa overheard ..? That Papa Geum isn't her father too ..? Does it look like NS denying that she is Seolhwa's mother, or just too confused to admit ..?

She heard that Papa Geum is not her father (actually I wasn't paying attention when MH was talking to NS and didn't notice it come out; as my mind was trying to see if the door was going to open, or if SeorHwa could be sitting somewhere, hearing it from... haha).  Anyway, after SH went straight to Papa, she asked straight how he is not her dad.  So, she heard it.

EDIT:  Went back and listened to what MH told NS.  She said "after asking somebody who is not even her real dad to raise her, why are you here crying?".  That's what told SH that she was not Papa Geum's daughter.

31 minutes ago, shebagirl said:

Wonder how much did Seolhwa overheard ..? That Papa Geum isn't her father too ..? Does it look like NS denying that she is Seolhwa's mother, or just too confused to admit ..?

Probably ashamed to admit because she abandoned the child.  I see CJ hitting the roof when Papa Geum said that SH is not his daughter (I think! - My Korean understanding is limited)

It is only expected that Mama Geum would fly her top.... to be lied to for 30 years ..! And when she finds out about her mother being NS.... he will get another thrash from that revelation too ...! Bearing in mind how much importance bloodline is to the Koreans, finding Seolhwa has no relation to the Geum is shocking to everyone in the family. I really cannot see the rationale that Papa Geum kept mum about Seolhwa. To be labelled as 'love child' is bad enough but to be an adopted child and an abandoned one too, is as good as coming from an orphanage.... ( very much so in the eyes of Koreans). Elsewhere in the world, people are less prejudiced. An orphan is treated like an outcast somehow, as told in drama .... I certainly hope it does not translate so in the wider Korean society. DrHan had that miserable experience of being taunted and mocked for being an orphan .... are there no compassion among these lots..? Maybe in their desire to strive for perfection there is no room for outliers ... a lost soul, a lost child, a needy person are somewhat considered the dirt of a society....??  I am simply aghast at this mindset .....!! No wonder they resort to lies ...

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Dr. Han is seen to be looking for Seol Hwa at night and at the end of the preview we see her and him in the rain as she calls out Oppa and says something to him.

She said, "oppa, what do I do now, oppa?".  So it is like she knows that Dr.Han is aware of her situation.  Things are speeding up.

NS made me so sick in this episode.. going around saying sorry to Dr. Han and Seol Hwa when she is not sorry. Sorry is correcting the awful thing she did by telling the truth and letting go of that family so her daughter can be happy and Dr. Han can go back to his family.

Yeah, she is beyond belief now.  I thought the drama was doing a fair job of showing a bit of transformation in her, but when she sat at her husband's work desk in today's Ep and said to herself that she could just keep covering it up, without a thought for what it does to her daughter, I gave up on keeping any amount of sympathy to her.

NS thought she got away with destroying that report. But the Assistant told JR what was in it and he gave him information about JS and KPD in that report it seems as well that seemed to give JR pause. Its going to come out. JR may have that information himself and realize the truth. I would like it to be so but I just do not know how the truth will come out.

The assistant told him that he found it odd that Madam's name was on the report, though JR just said "yes, she was in Namwon then".  The assistant also told him about Kang Pil Do and his son Kang ShinOo living in the next house to JS' mom.  JR had to be reminded who KPD was but now knows of that.  I am also unsure how he will put 2 and 2 together. 

The scenario in this drama is about the most complicated that I have seen in any Kdrama.  Too difficult to figure out who knows what, and to what extent.  For instance, today, I was somewhat surprised that NS still had a lifeline left, with Dr. Han still not knowing that she was the woman who took him out of the burning house. I thought he knew that.  That somewhat explains why he is taking his time before confronting NS and "giving it to her" like many here had thought he might soon do.  Dr. Han still doesn't know that it was NS who was behind the boy switcheroo!

I keep getting a little confused every now and then on some of the behavior of the characters.  For instance, at the beginning of the Ep today, when MH follows NS to the kitchen and asks what was up, I didn't get why she acted like she did.  I thought she knew all about the swicheroo, and wouldn't be surprised to see NS ready to collapse after seeing Dr. Han in the house. But MH showed a "what the heck?" expression on her face.  Stuff like that keeps happening every now and then.  I usually find after some thinking that the writer and PD had a reason.  This is a tough thing they are doing - to put themselves into everybody's mind with all their partial knowledge, to get them to speak/act the right way.

Archived