[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I hear JR saying to himself that Dr. Han is his son...  Or is it just my imagination?

Yes, it was written as though JR agreed to DrHan visit to Mdm Eun, and said to himself ' you are my son' .... Either he found out before the board meeting from Mr Choi regarding the mistakes made when they took Shin Woo, or he so wish that DrHan is his son .. which doesn't make sense. Incline to think his smiles implied that he knows but have not revealed out in the open for not wanting to offend Shin Woo. He would never guess that NS planted Shin Woo into the household since she told him that she only knew  Jin Joo through a friend. He must have felt that it was an honest mistake on their part since DrHan went missing from the scene after the fire. Looks like that part may never be revealed since it would be the secrets between NS and Shin Woo only.  Wonder if Mr Choi had paid a visit to Kang Pil Do, to get to the truth. 

EP109 w/subs:

Lots more wheel-spinning.  A full five minutes of the 28 minutes of screen time was spent with the rehash-of-the-replays:  (cue music to "Memories" ---- all alone in the moonlight / I can dream of the old days / life was beautiful then...)  WHERE is that "yawn" emoji?  Wondered how HeartDr would break-up, he said he was back to his hard, cold-hearted self and no room in the freezer that is his heart for no one.  Sounds good.  Now onward to smash that Faker2 and his accompanying Viper2.  It will only take 10 more episodes.  10 eps * 28 min each = 280 minutes.  See?  It's not so long!

Characters:  

* DumplingMom can't believe her Dr/Exec son-in-law is getting away.  Aigoo!  Aigoo!

*Heroine can't believe she got dumped.  Again.  His heart isn't cold.  Say it ain't so!

*DumplingSis2 is a real witch.  Let's chip-in and get her a broom.

*DumbBro.  Still dumb.  

*Faker - we can hope there is a special hot spot in hell for her.  She smiles and speaks all Jackie-O whispery, then says something really nasty.  Doesn't like that D-in-Law, and no one can blame her.  They are like two magnets with big "negative" signs repulsing each other.  Ought to be really chilly in that house.  

The preview scene where Faker2 tells Faker that HeartDr is the RealDeal will probably be the closing scene in the next episode.  We have 11 more episodes.  Somewhere.  Sometime.  HeartDr has to perform surgery and save someone.  Granny?  Heroine?  I'm betting Heroine.  

9 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Faker was the biggest culprit with NS supporting him because she could live a cushy life.

@angelwingssf, They both of fakers, but I think NS was the biggest culprit because she took fake JS as a child who couldn't speak from the shock and passed him off as real JS. Then she constantly monitored him to ensure he didn't let the Yoon's know his real name; so he fell in line--never really believing that he belonged.  However, as an adult, we're seeing the person he really was in his heart. It's easy to say that NS is at fault, when he needs to look in the mirror. They both took used each other to take advantage of the Yoons.

I have to say that I'm excited after reading and seeing the preview. It appears the Chairman knows that Dr. Han is his son.  I feel like the editors of the preview are purposely leading us on. However, the Chairman does have Choi looking for Dr. Han's family.  I hope it's not a dream.

To be honest, I have a feeling the Chairman may be listening at the office door as Dr Han and fake JS are discussing that Dr. Han is the real JS and he's going to take back his position. However, I feel that the father is probably saying that to fake JS.

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

@angelwingssf, They both of fakers, but I think NS was the biggest culprit because she took fake JS as a child who couldn't speak from the shock and passed him off as real JS. Then she constantly monitored him to ensure he didn't let the Yoon's know his real name; so he fell in line--never really believing that he belonged.  However, as an adult, we're seeing the person he really was in his heart. It's easy to say that NS is at fault, when he needs to look in the mirror. They both took used each other to take advantage of the Yoons.

They are both crooks, but I think Faker wanted a loving family and once he saw how nice of a life he can have if he just kept shut, he did that to survive.  But at night, I remember Grandma Eun saying he was very restless - that would be his conscience pulling him apart.  At least he was a child then, buy he wrote his original name and erased it.  So, he knew that he was deceiving even though he was a child.  He is still deceiving them now.  

With NS - she just did not want to accept the responsibility of losing Dr. Han since he fell into the river and this was the way she could ease her soul saying that she brought JS to their family.  Even though it is a fake, she kind of felt reuniting the grandmother with the grandson.  That must be the reason why Grandma Eun could not figure out why JJ was crying in her dreams.  

I do think JR must have gotten to know about Dr. Han being his son from Mr. Choi.  He was also investigating while Dr. Han's detective was investigating.  But as @jayakris said, the writer and the previews are a bit confusing without the previous and the succeeding video screens.  

I was surprised to see that the Faker still thinks that Dr. Han should give him an answer about opening the flood gates.  He is just a thief and thinks he deserves an answer.  Is there no end to these crooks - punishment to them should have started long back.  What kind of punishment did Viper get - nothing.  Someone is still feeding her even after she robbed everyone and going around asking for stuff without shame.  

Ooooh - I went back and looked at the preview for tomorrow and it is definitely JR talking to himself  that he is his son - I think Dr. Han wanted to go and let Grandma Eun know that he was elected the president and that is when JR thinks that.  All excited to see it.  

Saw ep. 109 with subs. Shin Woo's so afraid that Dr. Han will tell the Yoons who he really is. So Seok Hoon told him that it's the only thing that he's worried about - getting found out and kicked out of a luxurious life. Shin Woo said he worked so hard for 30 years to get his family. Joon Sang (Dr. Han) countered that it's not working hard, he got them by lying. Ouch!

I loved this part of their verbal exchange: Kang Shin Woo, no matter how hard you tried to live as Joon Sang, I'm the real one. I will get my life back as I protect Seol Hwa. I meant it! Woot-woot. He said that in a calm yet very intense face, eyes shooting lasers into Shin Woo.

Shin Woo's reduced to following Joon Sang now, pestering him on what he'll do next. As if our mean and cold doctor will tell him. Joon Sang's got the presidency of the foundation through his own merits, winning the nods of the board. He and his viper wife went to all the trouble of wining and dining board members to bring them to their side to no avail. It's good, since the foundation is in the hands of the rightful leader (and heir). Viper wanted to get her dirty hands on it, knowing that money will pour into the foundation.

The wardrobe peeps in this drama are something else. We had fun dissing the back-to-front oversize shirt of viper last week that she wore to office. In ep. 109, while at home, she's wearing that pristine white lacy dress. Oh well. It still looks like curtain material to me, even if it's in vogue today.

41 minutes ago, nrlfan4ever said:

Saw ep. 109 with subs. Shin Woo's so afraid that Dr. Han will tell the Yoons who he really is. So Seok Hoon told him that it's the only thing that he's worried about - getting found out and kicked out of a luxurious life. Shin Woo said he worked so hard for 30 years to get his family. Joon Sang (Dr. Han) countered that it's not working hard, he got them by lying. Ouch!

I loved this part of their verbal exchange: Kang Shin Woo, no matter how hard you tried to live as Joon Sang, I'm the real one. I will get my life back as I protect Seol Hwa. I meant it! Woot-woot. He said that in a calm yet very intense face, eyes shooting lasers into Shin Woo.

Shin Woo's reduced to following Joon Sang now, pestering him on what he'll do next. As if our mean and cold doctor will tell him. Joon Sang's got the presidency of the foundation through his own merits, winning the nods of the board. He and his viper wife went to all the trouble of wining and dining board members to bring them to their side to no avail. It's good, since the foundation is in the hands of the rightful leader (and heir). Viper wanted to get her dirty hands on it, knowing that money will pour into the foundation.

The wardrobe peeps in this drama are something else. We had fun dissing the back-to-front oversize shirt of viper last week that she wore to office. In ep. 109, while at home, she's wearing that pristine white lacy dress. Oh well. It still looks like curtain material to me, even if it's in vogue today.

I watched the last part at least 4 times.  It was wonderful seeing the emotions displayed on Dr. Han 's face.  You can see the Faker asking what he would do and how when Dr. Han said he would get his life back, able to see Faker swallow his own spit out of fear.  

Wasn't there an additional actress that as supposed to be in this drama.  I saw it on Asian wiki where 50 episodes ago, they were pairing her with Dr. Han.  Have I missed this person completely?  Or is there still time for her to show up.  Is she going to be a doctor who would cure SH?

Additional Cast Members:

WHOA!!!   A new cast member at this late date?  I'm OK with it!

The white dress... it looks like a cheap tablecloth.  It looks like she made a dress from the tablecloth, washed it and it shrunk.  I'm just sayin'.

The line about 'my son,' think ExecDad is saying that he would like a son like HeartDr.  Too early for the reveal just yet. Think HeartDr will gather more evidence before the reveal.  Plus, ExecDad's assistant is supposed to be helping in the search.  BET Assistant is the one to reveal everything.  

HeartDr has little patience for Faker2 and Viper2.  And it shows. 

4 hours ago, watchumlots said:

The line about 'my son,' think ExecDad is saying that he would like a son like HeartDr.  Too early for the reveal just yet.

@watchumlots, I think it's past time for the reveal....there are only 10 episodes left.  There are some emotions that have to be addressed by the Yoons and Geums. There are stages to betrayal that the family has to deal with--shock, anger, acceptance, forgiveness.  I still wonder if Dr. Han is just going to be a bystander and decide to return to Seol Hwa and Choi discovers that he's the Chairman's son. If I were Dr. Han, I wouldn't waste my time talking to faker anymore. I would be talking to my father and grandmother, telling them things about my past and let them began to form their on doubts.

I wouldn't put it past Madam Sa or MH to try and hurt Dr. Han.

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

@watchumlots, I think it's past time for the reveal....there are only 10 episodes left.  There are some emotions that have to be addressed by the Yoons and Geums. There are stages to betrayal that the family has to deal with--shock, anger, acceptance, forgiveness.  I still wonder if Dr. Han is just going to be a bystander and decide to return to Seol Hwa and Choi discovers that he's the Chairman's son. If I were Dr. Han, I wouldn't waste my time talking to faker anymore. I would be talking to my father and grandmother, telling them things about my past and let them began to form their on doubts.

I wouldn't put it past Madam Sa or MH to try and hurt Dr. Han.

@watchumlots - As @lclarakl has said, it is already too late for them to reveal this.  They need time for that reconciliation with their real grandson.  They have to disclose 

1. Faker's being fake  

2. NS 's involvement

3. Madam 's Sa's involvement in the hit and run

4. Reveal SH 's birth mother

5. SH heart surgery (assumption)

6. Sibling bonding of SH and Ji Sang

7. Relation ship between NS, JJ and Papa Geum

8. JJ 's death and her being Dr. Han's mother to PApa Guem

9. CJ blow off her handle after finding out SH is not Papa Geum's love child

10. blackmailing NS by MH about SH

11. Reconciliation of Dr. Han and SH

12. Kicking Faker and NS to the curb ;

13.  Divorce of JR and NS  - 

14.  Wedding of Dr. Han and SH

15.  Sending them off on a honey moon.

16.  Time lapse and seeing Dr. Han with 5 kids ?

I am sure I have forgotten some of them.  Even if they decide to do one or two in an  episode, it is quite a bit and they should reveal as quickly as possible.  

20 hours ago, jayakris said:

The audio that comes up in the preview at the time when he shakes his head in approval of something Dr. Han said,it is indeed "Right. My son, after all". But it could be audio that is from some other point in the episode, thrown in here to fool us too.  Or it could be the dad still thinking about Faker, in response to something Dr. Han said, like "I am sure Jun Sang will still continue to help me with the Foundation, with your prodding" or something like that...  I have been fooled too many times by previews in the past that I never trust them much!

I also think it's something JR tells the faker right after the board meeting when he concedes defeat.

In the preview, JR appears too calm and composed so I don't think JR has been told the gob-smacking news that Dr. Han is the real YJS. I foresee the writer needing 2-3 episodes before JR and Dr. Han finally come face to face as father and son.

The faker was very rude in episode 109 as he didn't even bother to knock on Dr. Han's office door before entering to confront him about his breakup with SH and leaving the Geum's.

The faker's poor attempt to dissuade Dr. Han from coming forward to reveal his real identity came across as lame and selfish. He pleaded with Dr. Han not to upset the 'equilibrium' in the Yoon's because he has worked hard to keep his place in the 'family' during the last 30 years.

The faker is worried sick he is going to lose his place, wealth, stability and status once Dr. Han spills the beans. Dr. Han has never mentioned anything about reclaiming the wealth or status that comes with reuniting with his blood family. All he simply wants is to acknowledge the family he didn't know he had. A decent human being would want Dr. Han to bond and spend time with his ailing Halmoni and aging father instead of hindering his reconciliation with his real family.

The faker is just a greedy puppet used by the malicious NS and now controlled and manipulated by the despicable MH to stay on the gravy train and stake a claim on the Yoon's wealth and group of companies.

The faker isn't interested in his roots as he has chosen to disown his gravely ill father and even used his criminal past and history as a device to discredit Dr. Han when it was widely believed that KPD was his father.

@angelwingssf

What about some bonding time between Dr. Han and Ji Sang?

A possible birth and arrival of 'Dragon'?

I certainly don't want to see a SN and Ji Sang pairing in the end!

I find it strange that Madam Sa managed to successfully whitewash her villain daughter's past so easily.

When CJ went to her friend's shop to get the health tonic drinks for MK, her friend asked her about SH's broken engagement to the faker.

Compared to the time the faker broke off his engagement with SH, the Geums and CJ in particular are more distressed and affected by Dr. Han's sudden announcement he will move out after telling them he had broken off his engagement with SH.

@angelwingssf

You forgot the punishment for Viper MH.

@watchumlots

Curtain materials...tablecloth...lol. The thing is she was wearing something better than that hideous striped shirt. But did you notice in the preview she was wearing something outlandish again, a yellow thingy with huge lapels? Looks like a fireman's raincoat to me :confounded:.

It was mentioned before that there is going to be another character, someone like a pediatrician who Dr. Han will meet at the hospital. It was said the she's going to be a love interest (?) of our doctor. It may be because the relationship between Dr. Han and Seol Hwa is complicated. Because unless NS is removed from the equation, Seol Hwa and Seok Hoon will never be a pair due to the relationship chart, even if Seol Hwa is in the Geum family registry and Seok Hoon or Daniel Han is in the family registry of the couple who adopted him.

Quick recap Episode 110

Spoiler

Show starts with the confrontation between Faker and Dr. Han in his office. Faker is then called away concerning the start of the meeting. Dr. Han makes sure to address him as JS Director.. or something.. lol..

After Faker leaves the office We get Dr. Han on the phone about money issues only for he to be told as he is on his way to the meeting about the anonymous donation.

Madam Sa shows up at the company and meets MH who wants to know what she is doing there and of course Madam Sa goes on about how worried she is about the situation running her mouth until she is taken to fakers office. MH looks like she could have spilled all to her mother even about Seol Hwa possibly being NS's daughter then again it could just be her talking about Dr. Han breaking up with Seol Hwa and leaving the Geum's. Madam Sa dithers on about something about the donation that NS made to Dr. Han making MH look at her.

Seol Hwa says something to Mama Geum who is so upset over Dr. Han leaving them as she is about to go to work.. She goes to work with SN right out the door behind her. SN say something to Seol Hwa at work who looks like a zombie and touches her head and remarks that Seol Hwa has a fever but Seol Hw brushes it off and leaves the room. Ji-sang comes in as SN is fretting and she says something and he asks about Dr. Han.

Faker and a few board members make noises in the meeting until Dr. Han presents they now have the funds due to some generous soul making Fakers face fall. Vote is taken and we know who the winner is. Dr. Han gives faker a look.

Dr. Han won the president seat due to the last min donation made by NS. OF course Faker is upset and MH spills that it was prolly NS who did it. This makes Faker go and confront NS for not backing him and telling her that Dr. Han is the real JS. Which makes NS have to grab her head in shock.

Seol Hwa is in the hallway and Dr. Han passes by but says nothing to her ignoring her leaving her sad. He goes back to his office and again looks at the owl necklace he carries around with him in his suit jacket's inside pocket. 

Later he leaves the office and she is waiting for him but he says some things to her and gets in the car and sees her in the rear mirror crying and he pauses but starts the car and leaves her.

We find Papa Geum going to Mama Geum who is looking at the picture of her and Dr. Han with the bubbles missing her adopted son. He comes in the room they talk and does not really know what to say.

Later he is walking around sad as well and sees Seol Hwa sitting on a bench upset and she calls out and he sits beside her and she tells him about Dr. Han and he replies and she lays on him crying.

Am I the only one who noticed in flashback NS true colors. (Yes NS, JJ made sure you got a bit of payback for what you have done.) NS is home crying in her room over Seol Hwa and the situation I feel and remembers showing up at JJ's greeting JS and then asking who SW was. The boys go into the other room and the then friends sit down and JJ tells her that she is getting back with JR and her MIL has relented and that he is from a well to do family that 2 seconds on NS's face says it all. There was a pause and her face was twisted as she was not happy about JJ going back to that rich family before she fixes her face and smiles acting like she is happy for her.

The next moment JR comes in and she goes out only to run into his assistant who brings over the information about Dr. Han's family or just his investigation in that area where the fire happened and it is given to the worst person ever as NS gets her hands on it goes into the office riffles through the envelope and takes out a document and hides it in a book just as JR comes in to tell her that Dr. Han will be showing up there making NS really fear and give pause. Now who will find that document in that book in the office? JR, Madam Eun or one of the viper two? If I want to be I can see Madam Eun or Ji-Sang finding it. I dont know why but I do. 

NS sat there so fearful he was going to spill who he really was and if he remembers her as well. Mostly I think she is fearful that if he spills it then it brings up how she made a mistake and the fact that she knew JJ better than she said she did and she came to JJ's house so her lie of not knowing JJ well will be busted. Which proves she knew Faker was not the real JJ from the beginning and was party to the switch.

The preview shows Faker coming home and meeting Dr. Han and then stopping him outside again wondering about what he is going to do prolly but Dr. Han responds and walks off. NS standing over Seol Hwa in the infirmary as she has gotten sick. MH waylaying NS in the hall way to say something to her about Seol Hwa being her daughter and or her backing the real JS. Either way we see Seol Hwa having heard something that prolly puts her in that bed in the first place as she looks shocked and upset.

Thank you for your recaps @Ldy Gmerm.

MH found out about NS's donation from her mom I think. In an earlier episode, Madam Sa overheard NS telling her staff at Westwood about making an anonymous donation (to the PJ Medical Foundation).

That was why MH charged into the faker's office and related what she had just heard from her mom. The faker then went to visit NS telling her she should not have meddled with company matters. The faker had to give her the 'unfortunate' news that the man she helped is the real YJS.

NS said the faker doesn't trust her and he should have told her what he knew about Dr. Han.

The faker told NS Dr. Han has regained his memory and she was worried he might remember her. She realized it was the incense pouch Dr. Han saw in Madam Eun's room that could have triggered his lost memory to return.

The younger NS was burning with envy and jealousy when she heard from JJ about Dr. Han and her connection to a rich man from a big corporation. And JJ was looking forward to reuniting with him and her MIL.

The younger NS was working as a model at the time of her visit to JJ's.

I don't think Dr. Han knows NS's name as he only addressed his mom's BFF as an aunt. Also, does NS know the faker was the one JJ told to hand over the incense pouch to Dr. Han?

In the preview, SH overheard the viper telling NS she knows that SH is her daughter. MH did not live up to her end of the bargain despite blackmailing the faker into marrying her.

Does this mean the pen recorder will not resurface then?

Why oh why must Mr. Choi hand such an important document on the investigation of the fire in Namwon to NS? NS removed a document that contains events and findings for the year 1988 and like you have suggested, let's hope either Madam Eun or Ji Sang finds it. If the document gets into the hands of the faker or his sidekick, this drama might have to be extended in order to reveal all the secrets.

I think I did not notice any other interesting items other than what @Ldy Gmerm and @sk0317 gave in the above two posts.  MH's mom blurted out to MH that if she had known earlier that all of this would happen, she would've at least got some money from NS, like the money she donated... That's when MH asked "what donation" and found that the mom had overheard it earlier. Then MH figured out who the donor was. All of you guessed this anyway.

Maybe the only other thing was Faker telling NS straight that this was all because of her and that she shouldn't have asked him to be SJ.  That she should've revealed everything way back (hinting that he always wanted it to be revealed and that she prevented him).  Seeing NS not disagreeing, it is probably the truth. The Faker probably always felt guilty and wanted to leave but NS wouldn't let him, and then it came to a point where SH blackmailed him and he turned a confused evil mess.

And as I had guessed yesterday, the preview did fool us by making it sound like the "my son, after all" line was something the Dad was thinking.  He was actually saying it when Dr. Han asked if he was sad that Faker lost.

Not sure if the SH scene at the end of the preview was placed there out of order to fool us into thinking that she overhears what SH told NS.  It may be from before she ended up in the hospital.  But she is wearing the same clothes as she had in the hospital either way

The chain of events in the preview is confusing. Did Seolhwa overheard MH revealed to NS that she knew that Seolhwa is her daughter before she was in the hospital bed or after ...? I assume she overheard the revelations and then fainted ...? NS visited her later at the hospital crying with regret  ...? There's only 10 episodes and yet it is taking a slow pace to unravel the secrets...! DrHan still hasn't open the pandora box. Maybe after he finds out that Seolhwa is hospitalised, in anger he tells Papa Geum about Shin Woo and MH and let it be known of their threats. He broke up with Seolhwa solely to protect her. Will NS do something right finally ..? Admit to JR about Shin Woo ...? Or shake the living hell out of MH for being such a jerk ...? 

Shin Woo will lash at MH for breaking the promise to keep Seolhwa 's secret. Maybe this incident will cause a change of heart in Shin Woo, and he decides to leave all, his past lies and break free .... from NS and MH greed. That would pave the way for DrHan to walk into his family and reveal his real identity. As I see it, someone has to give in for DrHan to get back into the family. Either NS or Shin Woo to take the big step of repentance .... 

@sk0317 and @jayakris

The ugly part of this is NS's greed. Once she announced to Papa G and JJ that she was going to marry rich (not sure how that was going to work for her given she is an orphan.) finding out from JJ just days before her rejoining her husband and death that JJ found a man from a rich family must have really hurt. Her nasty jealous expression seemed to say how did you end up with a rich man and a baby when I was the one aiming to marry up.

I think we have two very jealousy, greedy people (Not talking about MH and Madam Sa at this moment) in NS and SW. NS wanted to marry up so she used that tragedy to grab JJ's man just as we talked about so long ago. NS lied her way into that house and from then on has been lying more and more. But there comes a time a payment has to be issued. It started with Faker breaking her hold and doing his own thing. Then with MH coming in and challenging her and now with her backing JJ's son who she tried her best to replace with a fake. Her ultimate payment is in her daughter being hurt and she has to give up something to make up for what she has done.

SW wanted a family and warmth away from the abuse that he got from his father and knowing that JJ and JS were leaving and going to be with the rich family he too was very selfish and greedy and decided to show up with that pouch. I do not think NS had to convince him alot to assume JS's place because they did not know what happen to the real JS due to the confusion of that night. But if he really wanted to leave as he told NS then when he got to be 18 or even after getting a college education out of the Yoon's he could have done so coming clean. Both choose to stay for their on selfish reasons.

It is very evident in Fakers words to Dr. Han that he spent 30 years making that family his own but what he keeps forgetting is A. they are not his and he really has not made them his own. B. It's based on a huge lie! C. That his actions kept the Yoon's from finding their real blood. That is what is going to set JR and Madam Eun off. That having that fake in their lives allowed the real JS to suffer out there with memory loss. To endure so much. Dr. Han survived it and is a great man all on his own merits but he would not have had to endure the thought he was abandoned and an orphan if those two thieves not taken over the lives of his mother and himself.

NS is very afraid of exposure now because the truth brings out the glare of her knowing for a fact Faker was a fake from the beginning. I am not sure if Dr. Han thinks NS came before or after faker but it will be interesting for him to find out she brought him to the house. I think that will make him see who she was way back when and realize what she did.

I am waiting to see how long it takes her to talk to him or for Papa Geum to come to Dr. Han to want to know what is going on. The min he finds out that Dr. Han's mother is JJ I can see him hot footing it to see NS. Calling her on her lie as she had to know that JJ was the first wife and mother of the real JS and that has been dead for almost 30 years and Papa G. did not know.

With Seol Hwa out of it in the next episode its getting closer and closer to NS will have to let go of everything she acquired based on her lies and betrayal to JJ and the real JS.

My guess is Dr. Han will hear about Seol Hwa and go see her. Seol Hwa may end up waking and asking him about NS being his mother and saying she over heard MH saying it. If that is the case then I can see him very angry with MH and start outing the secret as MH did not keep her mouth shut but her words caused Seol Hwa to find out the truth on top of the break up sending her to being ill.

Archived