[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

I also wonder why they showed the Grandma taking the faker and NS to a different house than where the Yoons are living now.  When/why did they move from there?  Does that have any relevance?  Maybe not, but it was curious...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

I also wonder why they showed the Grandma taking the faker and NS to a different house than where the Yoons are living now.  When/why did they move from there?  Does that have any relevance?  Maybe not, but it was curious...

Candies for you for guessing right. The house looks different - is it a different part of the same house?

53 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Candies for you for guessing right.

What type of candies, please? :D  Could that be the back yard of their current house?  They did shows that side of the house before, but only once, somewhere in the earlier episodes. Anybody keeping tabs on the episodes? 

When faker was young it is understandable that he lied to the Yoon because he was scared of NS and was just too affraid to be lonely again and without family... but now when his already a grown up and finally got the chance to make everything right, he chose to continue his life as a faker.. for God sake, grow some balls Faker! (don't know what to call him, YJS? KSW?)

41 minutes ago, takanome89 said:

I think when the truth reveals, SH will suffer most of all. And probably there will be problems with hearts

Poor girl was abandoned when she was a baby, grow up as a love child (even if she's got an understanding step-mom and sibling and a loving dad, I doub't she never felt sorry for them), and then when her bio mom's identity revealed, she'll came between her and her love

28 minutes ago, clumsynd said:

When faker was young it is understandable that he lied to the Yoon because he was scared of NS and was just too affraid to be lonely again and without family... but now when his already a grown up and finally got the chance to make everything right, he chose to continue his life as a faker.. for God sake, grow some balls Faker! (don't know what to call him, YJS? KSW?)

Faker?

1 hour ago, ira2a said:

Candies for you for guessing right.

Where is my candy?!!!   It's the cemetery thing where they keep the urns with the ashes of the dead.  That's where the Y's family goes every year to remember  JJ. Now it looks SHm came here to remember his mother.  Candy please!!!

9 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Candies for you for guessing right. The house looks different - is it a different part of the same house?

8 hours ago, ira2a said:

What type of candies, please? :D  Could that be the back yard of their current house?  They did shows that side of the house before, but only once, somewhere in the earlier episodes. Anybody keeping tabs on the episodes? 

Actually this is one of those houses that are routinely kept for drama shoots (for exterior shots/ I believe the interior shots are all usually sets within the studio).  I have seen this house in at least 3 other dramas.  The one that grandma took Faker and NS to, today, that is some 20 feet above the street level.   The house where they are living now, is one that I have not noticed in other dramas. It is in flat ground next to the street.

By the way there are several such buildings that are permanently leased for drama shoots, I believe.  Some broadcast companies must be owning them.  But I have seen different networks' dramas using those same buildings.

My guess is that they intended to use this building initially as the Yoon residence, when they shot all these flash back scenes, but then had some reason to move to another building for their exterior shots.

Ok has the faker told MH that the real JS knows who he is and have she spilled the bean to Doc that it was SH mothers plans to marry rich..I hope Doc tells them to leave before he spill it himself.. I think he will loose it once he finds out it was Madam that hit him with the car and everybody skeletons comes flying out of the closet.. MH will tell her mom it was her that destroyed her life if she had just let them marry in the begainning she could have still been the FDIL of that family.. I think she may end up going batshitcray towards the end everyone finding out she's married to a fake. 

9 hours ago, jayakris said:

To be honest. I wouldn't expect them to be living in the same house from 30 years ago. I can understand them moving into a bigger house with an expanding family.

Also, I could almost see real JS not wanting to reveal the true identity of fake JS. However, the motives of JS is not pure and nor is MH. They both are selfish and trying to steal real JS' family for their money.  Because of their motives, they got to go---especially NS.  I really hate that the writer is very slow about revealing things because I would have loved to watch a few episodes with these people paying for their lies and deceit. However, with only 13 episodes left. I truly just don't see that happening.  

Wouldn't surprise me:  It wouldn't surprise me if the writer has it that JS' father knew all alone that fake JS was not his son, but he decided to keep him to fill the void. 

Not only that to add to my above response, the real JS needs to get to know his brother, father and grandmother. We already knew and @Ldy Gmerm mentioned it a number of times in the past, NS was not a real friend to JS' mother.  I really would like to have episodes to see NS pay for her actions. 

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

To be honest. I wouldn't expect them to be living in the same house from 30 years ago. I can understand them moving into a bigger house with an expanding family.

Also, I could almost see real JS not wanting to reveal the true identity of fake JS. However, the motives of JS is not pure and more is MH. They both are selfish and trying to steal real JS' family for their money.  Because of their motives, they got to go---especially NS.  I really hate that the writer is very slow about revealing things because I would have loved to watch a few episodes with these people paying for their lies and deceit. However, with only 13 episodes left. I truly just don't see that happening.  

Wouldn't surprise me:  It wouldn't surprise me if the writer has it that JS' father knew all alone that fake JS was not his son, but he decided to keep him to fill the void. 

Dr. Han is so right. KSW is not only a coward, but he is also a sly fox. Not forgetting, thief 도둑 , fraudster, imposter, selfish ba___d, bully, liar, sneaky opportunist, well, he is certainly some piece of work.

The despicable KSW has the cheek to tell Dr. Han to let him continue living his life of deceits. He wants to continue to deny Dr. Han and his real blood from reuniting.

The rhino-skinned faker should be on his knees asking for forgiveness for stealing and living Dr. Han's life. Dr. Han should be compensated for his sufferings and the faker should have come clean when he found out that Dr. Han is alive, has returned and is so close to the Yoon's.

This episode is so powerful and full of emotions. I was crying and feeling for Dr. Han. The scene of Dr. Han having a drink with his real dad touched my heart. Imagine Dr. Han restraining himself from telling his dad he is the real JS and he was also holding back himself from going forward to hug the benevolent JR.

JR may be a mommy's boy but he is kind and a good man. I foresee Dr. Han and JR in particular, overwhelmed with emotions when father and son reunite after almost 30 years living apart. JR will remember his conversations with his real son and it will hurt him to know how much he has suffered living as an adoptee in a foreign land, was presumed dead, endured all the prejudice, insults and ridicules for being an orphan.

One poster on another forum says MH needs to have a fork shoved up her nose. The faker told her she could leave now and still get some alimony. But the greedy MH disagreed and would rather gamble and raise her stake at a chance to grab a bigger slice of the Yoon's wealth by staying put. I can't wait to see her own insatiable greed and stupid 'pride' destroy her. JR paid off Madam Sa's debts to her creditors before the wedding. Madam Sa should pay him back. Period.

The faker and MH are deadly spinoffs of NS and Madam Sa. They are sneaky, malcious and deplorable. They should be taken to task for blackmailing, bullying, deceiving and threatening the 'weak'. They are lower than scum and should be locked up and never be forgiven.

I also cried when JJ died from probably inhaling too much smoke from that fire. Although I agree with @jayakris the light door frame wasn't a convincing factor/object to immobilize JJ and pin her down to her spot.

I was baffled at how JJ was able to remove the stick from the hand of an agitated KPD when he was trying to hit his own son.

The faker insists he should keep his place and live as an imposter. He is also asking Dr. Han not to come forward and approach his blood family with the truth. This is how an inhumane and ungrateful scrounger repays the kind lady who took him in unconditionally, fed him, clothed him, protected him and sacrificed her own life for him.

Dr. Han is in a dilemma so I hope it would be Madam Sa to find out about SH's birth mom and be the one to run her motor mouth to let the Yoon's or the Geum's know. That would kill the lousy so called pride that ugly MH claims she has.

I hope Dr. Han starts to recall details surrounding his accident. Madam Sa should be caught and held accountable for her actions and misdeeds.

Will Madam Eun still defend the faker after she finds out about who he really is and what he has done to hinder an elderly Halmoni from reuniting with her real grandson?

SH might be shocked when she finds out NS is her biological mom who has abandoned her due to her failure to pay for the treatment of her heart problem. But the writer has somewhat made the transition smooth because SH has voiced how she is comfortable around NS and she actually likes NS for reasons unknown to her despite how NS was nasty and mean to her during their initial encounters.

Like @Ldy Gmerm and many posters here have said, Dr. Han should have tied the knot with SH before he regains his memory. The faker and MH are now using SH to stall him and prevent him from coming forward with the knowledge that he is the real YJS.

I think JR is unconsciously aware there is something off with his 'son'. He might just be contended the presence of the faker is giving his mom happiness and a sense of comfort.

Let's also hope JJ pays Madam Eun a visit in her dreams again. This time, JJ should make it clear to her that Dr. Han is the long lost grandson she is yearning and waiting for.

@jayakris @ira2a

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTikj_S9lNIuYEaFm20jnmBZPltF_h6dg1_29OV9eK_AWeLZRXN

Ep 107 w/subs:

Well, we knew it was coming:  To be or not to be?

1)  If HeartDr runs in to kick-out that Faker2 and reclaim his name & family, he loses the girl.  

2)  If HeartDr stays with the girl, Faker2 and his viper-like X get to live his life with his family.

Viper2 will tell Heroine that Faker is her mother if HeartDr tries to regain his place.  So?  HeartDr already broke her heart dumping her, she can be consoled by her bio-mom.  HeartDr needs to kick that Viper2 outta-there.  And fast.  There are plenty of girls.  Only one family.  That will be his decision. 

THEN...???  Heroine has heart problems after being dumped, not once, but TWICE!!!  :bawling:   The younger Yoon brother will have a chance.   Heroine is his biological half-sister.  The mess will get deeper.  And messier.  And I can hardly wait!

It just dawned on me today that Dr Han has not made the connection that Papa Geum is a dear friend of his mother. Will say that today's episode moved alone quickly---maybe because it was less than 30 minutes.

I am disappointed at how the writer is going with this drama at this point.

Archived