[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

On 4/28/2017 at 3:10 AM, jayakris said:

I almost suspected that she got some surgical work done to create that dimple! :).. Probably the most pronounced dimple I have seen on any actress' face.  She certainly needs no makeup at all to look beautiful.

I wondered about the dimple too. Her and her sister are identical except for two things: a dimple and mole. If she's had them surgically placed, I actually understand why. Without them, you  (or my old eyes) cannot tell them apart.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 9:36 PM, NewKDramaAddict said:

I wondered about the dimple too. Her and her sister are identical except for two things: a dimple and mole. If she's had them surgically placed, I actually understand why. Without them, you  (or my old eyes) cannot tell them apart.

Dimples are hard to explain. I have only 1 dimple so did my ex. But our daughter has 2 dimples. :lol:

Well Dr. Han put the pieces together and the pouch that Madam Eun made caused his memory to come back. Faker saw him staggering out and saw the pouch in his hands and his eyes got wide.. Dr. Han almost has an accident after his revelation but runs into some guard blocks on the bridge with construction as he sheds a tear and says I am Yoon Joon Sang..

Preview shows that Dr. Han is confronting Faker at the "River of Woes" (Han River) over his living his life and hits him. I hope he beats him a few more times. I can see Faker begging him to let him continue living that life.. or trying to make some excuse not to come forward as it would harm others. I bet faker reminds him about NS being Seol Hwa's mother as we see Dr. Han walking past Seol Hwa in the preview and she looking confused by the cold shoulder. Dr. Han shows up at the door of the house but must have turned away only Ji-Sang tells MH that he was outside the house.

It is a catch 22 for DrHan really, with his memories he has more issues to overcome. By revealing himself, he loses his love Seolhwa. In fact he is already aware from the preview that Seolhwa is his step sister. That hurts and all his earlier confessions to her are now hanging on air. Is he daring to fight convention and marry her despite their forbidden relationship. 

His search will be in vain if he decides not to come forward. Very very difficult situation he gets into now. He must have also deduced by now that the a' Immo' or aunt that took him to the river is non other than NS. Wonder whether he went to meet NS in the preview to confirm that NS knew his mother....? Is she going to tell him or just keep quiet. Hope he meets grandma too, so NS will not be able to lie to him regarding being his mother's friend. Or maybe he was under the impression that NS is his aunt since he called her Immo ...???   Hmmm.... cannot wait another 3 days for the next revelations.... darn. 

Is fake JS now going to come up with his dirty tricks and not allow DrHan to be revealed...? Bet MH will get her claws out now to put a stop. Fake now knows that DrHan has his memories ....

I said a few days ago, some possibilities...

On 4/27/2017 at 0:19 PM, jayakris said:

In fact that is why Dr. Han is not telling SH about her true mother, as he knows that it will break NS' family and will hurt SH badly (to see her mom getting kicked out of the family because of her).  That is the same reason why Mr. Geum also doesn't want the real-mother truth to come out.  Not because of any pity or concern for NS, but because of how distressed SH would be.  So I can imagine that Dr. Han will be very thoughtful about revealing the real-mom truth.  But if he reveals his own identity and talks about marrying SH, then he will have to worry about NS' story coming out later - and hell breaking loose about JR's wife letting her daughter marry her husband's son.  Dr. Han won't take that route either.  He is in a tight spot. 

We really need the viper to bring out (or her mom screwing up on) either (a) the true identities of Mr. faker and Dr. Han, or (b) the NS' daughter story.  The former can happen with the faker finally deciding enough is enough...  If (a) happens first, then we can expect Dr. Han to split up with SH temporarily, saying he cannot marry her, with SH wondering why not.  If (b) happens first, then we can expect MH getting the grandma to kick NS out of the house, and NS herself telling SH that she is her mom.  If (a) and (b) happen simultaneously, then we can expect SH breaking up temporarily with Dr. Han, until/unless NS voluntarily gets a divorce from JR just to help her daughter get married and be happy.  Other things are also possible, like NS outing herself due to some emergency like SH ending up in a hospital due to heart trouble.

Looks like my possibility (a) is happening first, though without any involvement from the viper(s).  Well, (a) hasn't fully happened with the identities revealed to everybody, but at least Dr. Han knows it. Only he knows it all now, though.  And sure enough, he seems to be distancing himself from SH, with SH wondering what is up, based on the preview for Ep. 107.  I am leaning towards the possibility that (b) won't happen till NS herself brings it out for her daughter's happiness.  It may happen with a hospital trip for SH.  There must be a reason why they have shown SH to continue to get some heart trouble issues.  So she will be in a hospital at some point.  And maybe NS will run out there saying "uri ttaal!" (my daughter!) :)

But we can expect a lot of angst and confusion in the upcoming episodes on the Dr.Han-SH story.

By the way, an interesting thing came out today.  The real JS' mother told him that he would be seeing his dad and grandmother 5 nights later (if I heard correctly) when he was crying about his friends teasing him about not having a dad.  I don't know if that piece of info had any relevance, though.

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

By the way, an interesting thing came out today.  The real JS' mother told him that he would be seeing his dad and grandmother 5 nights later (if I heard correctly) when he was crying about his friends teasing him about not having a dad.  I don't know if that piece of info had any relevance, though.

Did the faker ask Dr. Han in front of JR if the fire in Namwon was accidental? The faker seems confident since Dr. Han has not fully recovered from his amnesia. 

I must say NS has done a successful job reprogramming the faker that he still insists he is "YJS". He put on the ring of doom signifying his intention to join hands with MH to stake a claim in PJ Group of companies.

The faker was quick to stop Dr. Han from asking JR any question on the fire in Namwon. Dr. Han knows he wouldn't get a satisfactory answer and truth from the faker so he decided to visit Madam Eun unannounced.

He asked her about the mother of YJS. Madam Eun said she was smart and regretted being against her marriage to her son.

Could jealousy be the reason why the faker is trying to take what belongs to Dr. Han to make them his?

I hope the faker wasn't the one who started the fire.

NS is despicable to take over JJ's place in the Yoon's household. JJ treated her like her own sister and Dr. Han was addressing NS as her aunt in the flashback he had.

Back then, JJ opened up her house to KSW and NS, just like what papa Geum is doing now.

Speculation here. The faker could have told NS about the significance of the incense pouch later when they found it on JJ after the fire. The faker who was in the same room when Dr. Han had the conversation with JJ, could have told NS about the scheduled meeting 5 days later.

NS, like the time she had to abandon her sick baby, was once again torn. She had nowhere to go and no one to turn to, so she took the faker and the pouch and tried to pass him off as the real JS.

I think MH's pen recorder containing the juicy piece of information is going to resurface soon. I have a feeling Madam Sa will be the one to hear about SH's birth secret and she will confront NS in a fit of anger.

3 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Dimples are hard to explain. I have only 1 dimple so did my ex. But our daughter has 2 dimples. :lol:

@cheekychipmunk_stv, you must be 'cheeky' only one side!  The good "un-cheeky" sides of the parents went to the daughter :)

So, this must be you! - chipmunk.jpg?w=240 ... Kidding, of course.  Actually I never really knew that chipmunks were so cheeky, till I looked at google images just now!

Happy Dr Han FINALLY got his memory back. In all honesty, I would have thought the original pouch would have jogged his memory because it was the one he held when he was a child....strange that a pouch with a different color would so the trick.

Any hoo, I'm just happy we got that ball rolling. I do wonder if he will confess to his family or let fake JS continue to live his life. If the writer has real JS turn his back on his real family to please selfish fake JS and greedy MH, i will be disappointed. I want him, not someone else, to tell his family the truth. Otherwise Dr. Han will come across weak to me.

45 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

Did the faker ask Dr. Han in front of JR if the fire in Namwon was accidental?

No he didn't ask.  I don' think Dr. Han is wondering whether it was accidental or not.  Anyway, as we see from the flashback at the end of the episode, the fire had nothing to do with any of the 4 people, as all of them were asleep in the room when the smoke came through the bottom of the door and they all woke up.

45 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

Speculation here. The faker could have told NS about the significance of the incense pouch later when they found it on JJ after the fire. The faker who was in the same room when Dr. Han had the conversation with JJ, could have told NS about the scheduled meeting 5 days later.

Quite possible. Faker must have taken it from JJ before she died.  She couldn't have died already without the pouch burning with her.  Or maybe she saved the boy and asked him to take the pouch and give it to JS, as her legs got trapped under a fallen beam or something, and the boy couldn't save her.  Something like that is more probable.

Could he have killed JJ? Probably not. I guess he could have even taken the pouch and pushed her into the fire, but I see no reason why he would do that, as he only knew JJ as a mother-figure and probably didn't know NS as anything more than a visitor in the house, to plan to do anything with her.  I just don't think the faker or NS killed JJ.  They simply didn't see the other boy anywhere (as JS had drowned by then without anybody seeing it, as we now know).  So they thought he died or whatever, and thought there was nothing wrong in trying what they were about to do.  Really, not that grave a crime, when you think about it.  After all they gave the Yoon family happiness for the next 28 years, so they probably even felt they were doing a good thing.  The real crime was that they caused nobody to find the lost boy, as nobody thought JS was lost.  Only the loser KPD thought he lost his son, and was looking for him later. That is what I am thinking for now.

1 hour ago, sk0317 said:

Did the faker ask Dr. Han in front of JR if the fire in Namwon was accidental? The faker seems confident since Dr. Han has not fully recovered from his amnesia. 

I must say NS has done a successful job reprogramming the faker that he still insists he is "YJS". He put on the ring of doom signifying his intention to join hands with MH to stake a claim in PJ Group of companies.

The faker was quick to stop Dr. Han from asking JR any question on the fire in Namwon. Dr. Han knows he wouldn't get a satisfactory answer and truth from the faker so he decided to visit Madam Eun unannounced.

He asked her about the mother of YJS. Madam Eun said she was smart and regretted being against her marriage to her son.

Could jealousy be the reason why the faker is trying to take what belongs to Dr. Han to make them his?

I hope the faker wasn't the one who started the fire.

NS is despicable to take over JJ's place in the Yoon's household. JJ treated her like her own sister and Dr. Han was addressing NS as her aunt in the flashback he had.

Back then, JJ opened up her house to KSW and NS, just like what papa Geum is doing now.

NS, like the time she had to abandon her sick baby, was once again torn. She had nowhere to go and no one to turn to, so she took the faker and the pouch and tried to pass him off as the real JS.

I think MH's pen recorder containing the juicy piece of information is going to resurface soon. I have a feeling Madam Sa will be the one to hear about SH's birth secret and she will confront NS in a fit of anger.

I believe Jealousy is a motive for faker then as a child when Dr. Han had the warm loving JJ by his side and Faker had a drunken abuser. And now because Dr. Han ended up with Seol Hwa and faker sacrificed himself to keep her secret but also because the real Joon Sang is alive and it turns out to be the accomplished Dr. Han. Faker may have forgotten his childhood jealousy but with realizing who Dr. Han really is it has resurfaced. It is the only real reason he continues to think that just because he lived the life of Yoon Joon Sang he should stay in it and not let Dr. Han have his real family. Fakers own greed and jealousy are hurting him. I think that Dr. Han would have let him continue to keep the name of Joon Sang and have family with them no reason for him to take the name back. But because of Fakers selfish actions in keeping him from his family Dr. Han is angry now. It all falls into place how he ended up with the real DNA results for KPD's real son as MH switched them and Faker knows who he is.

The problems now are definitely what happens with his relationship with Seol Hwa. Seol Hwa is going to get a shock as Madam Sa and or MH are going to out the secret. I too believe that MH's recorder will come back as Madam Sa is itching to find out what MH has that could get her married into that family. I see Madam Sa going to confront NS as well and this is also how she finds out MH knows as well and its how MH made Faker marry her. But then again its NS's own fault for liking MH and pushing a wedding to her to keep him from Seol Hwa.

I want to see Dr. Han confront NS and shock the heck out of her. It will finally dawn on her why Faker changed and how much control MH has and hopefully make her see her true face. The fact that faker knew the real JS was alive and did not tell her will be what tips her but then to realize he is in love with and engaged to her daughter.. well I see her passing out especially if Dr. Han confronts her.

This also means that we are cruising to hopefully Dr. Han confronting NS as well for her part in the switch realizing who she really is and that she took his mothers place. I can see him letting her have it as her actions have not only impacted a family who has a fake but his life as it causes problems for his relationship with Seol Hwa.

I too see that Seol Hwa will end up shocked and in the hospital and it may be the only thing that wakes NS up to her selfishness and evil actions causing her to finally step up and do the right thing in order for her daughter to be happy.

Faker joining hands to steal from the very people that took him in and gave him love and support even if it was under false pretenses is very foul on his part. Its his own jealousy at how much JR , Madam Eun and Ji Sung like Dr. Han and feel the connection not to mention how NS is wanting to back Dr. Han over him due to Seol Hwa.

Which brings me back again to I hope Dr. Han beats faker to a pulp. JJ lost her life saving faker's and this fool dares to take Dr. Han's  life and try to keep it once he finds out Dr. Han is the real YJS. Dr. Han should not play with faker anymore he should be getting new DNA test for JR and Faker and one for himself and JR to prove it. No business should be done at that company all outside of company doors so bionic ear MH can't hear around corners.

Dr. Han has one set of DNA to prove that Faker is KPD's son although there was no name (weird when we have seen test that have names but MH could have requested to have it omitted.)  Now he needs a set of test to prove faker is not JR's son and he is. I think that will be his next step even though he may confront faker on it.Everything faker has it was given to him in place of the real YJS where Dr. Han had to earn it.

It's going to be interesting to see what Dr. Han does going forward given what he now knows. Will he have a deep talk with his confidant Papa G. Its time for Papa G to find out the connection to JJ and what really happen to her. He will be upset she is dead and how she died but happy that her son found her way there but sad again because of the complication with NS and Seol Hwa being her daughter. Then mad once again when he finds out that NS lied to him over what happen to JJ and took JJ's place.

I do not know about anyone else but Madam Sa's mouth is like a sifter and can not stay closed no matter how hard she is told to. I keep getting this flash of her spilling not only Seol Hwa's birth secret but also that Dr. Han is the real YJS as well.

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

I do wonder if he will confess to his family or let fake JS continue to live his life. If the writer has real JS turn his back on his real family to please selfish fake JS and greedy MH, i will be disappointed. I want him, not someone else, to tell his family the truth. Otherwise Dr. Han will come across weak to me

I think he will tell them, but won't be too impulsive as to do it right away, as he is aware of what situation it will put NS into. He won't do it too hastily to the mother of SH, as he is certainly expecting to tell HS the truth about her mother at the right time too.  He knows that only he knows all the truths here, and the weight of it will be on him. So I would expect him to agonize over it.  But meanwhile the faker and the viper(s) will do something to mess things up and Dr. Han will be forced to fix the mess the best way possible.

So, we shouldn't take Dr. Han to be weak just because he doesn't go after the faker and MH immediately.  He knows that they are pretty much immaterial, as far as he is concerned, unless he is after revenge.  But he doesn't seem to be the type to consider revenge to be more important than the happiness of his loved lady, his adopted family, his good father and grandmother.  That is not weakness but strength in the character.

2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I think he will tell them, but won't be too impulsive as to do it right away, as he is aware of what situation it will put NS into. He won't do it too hastily to the mother of SH, as he is certainly expecting to tell HS the truth about her mother at the right time too.  He knows that only he knows all the truths here, and the weight of it will be on him. So I would expect him to agonize over it.  But meanwhile the father and the viper(s) will do something to mess things up and Dr. Han will be forced to fix the mess the best way possible.

So, we shouldn't take Dr. Han to be weak just because he doesn't go after the faker and MH immediately.  He knows that they are pretty much immaterial, as far as he is concerned, unless he is after revenge.  But he doesn't seem to be the type to consider revenge to be more important than the happiness of his loved lady, his adopted family, his good father and grandmother.  That is not weakness but strength in the character.

I don't See him as weak I see him as detailed, determined and methodical and he will have to think on everything to find the best solution to benefit all and help punish those who conspired to hide the truth for selfish, and greedy reasons. I even expect him to forgive Faker because he is aware of how he grew up. But I do think he will take him to task for trying to keep his real name and family from him.

You are right, as of now he knows everything except for NS's part in how faker ended up there and her motives in cooking up the plan to pass Faker off as YJS and take his mother's place. Once he has that story as well then he will most likely decide how to proceed. I can't see him hiding who he really is for long. Doing so would alleviate the problem relating to Seol Hwa but it leaves those who chose to deceive, lie and try to steal to go unpunished and the truth to not be known about what really happen the night his mother died and I can't see him letting that happen. Not to mention keeps him from having a relationship with his family without lies between them and mistaken identities.

8 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This also means that we are cruising to hopefully Dr. Han confronting NS as well for her part in the switch realizing who she really is and that she took his mothers place. I can see him letting her have it as her actions have not only impacted a family who has a fake but his life as it causes problems for his relationship with Seol Hwa.

I too think that he will confront NS, but I suspect it won't be a harsh encounter.  NS is already pretty weak and all softened ever since she found out about her lost daughter.  She will just cry and tell him that she thought he had died.  Maybe she even looked around for him out there and couldn't find him. There may even be some truth to it, for all we know. What can Dr. Han say to that?  He will be polite with somebody he looks at as his mother-in-law by now.

Heck, she may even tell Dr. Han that she is going to tell SH about her being the mother, and that she would divorce her husband as she wanted them to get married.  Perhaps by the time he meets NS, he would know that HS has found out about his own identity (through some slip from Mama viper or something). In that case, he may even tell her not to do that, as it would cause distress to SH (and also to his own father).  It's all possible.  Tough to speculate.

2 hours ago, sk0317 said:

@sk0317, I laughed when i read that line because as i watched that scene I thought "Now I have witnessed the birth of Darth Vader". It's not even about family, it's about selfish greed. 

It also seemed that NS was supposed to watch JS as a child and lost track of him. She should have had some doubt that real JS was alive. I don't see how she or JS stay in the family.  They are fraudsters who are continuing to defraud the family.

There is only 14 episodes left, I'm not sure what kind on ending we will have. 

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

we shouldn't take Dr. Han to be weak just because he doesn't go after the faker and MH immediately.  He knows that they are pretty much immaterial, as far as he is concerned, unless he is after revenge. 

@jayakris, is said IF the writer had DR Han turn his back on his family (basically following the same advice he gave NS), i will be disappointed. He told NS she should just forget about SeolHwa. I hope he doesn't take his own advice.

10 hours ago, jayakris said:

Quite possible. Faker must have taken it from JJ before she died.  She couldn't have died already without the pouch burning with her.  Or maybe she saved the boy and asked him to take the pouch and give it to JS, as her legs got trapped under a fallen beam or something, and the boy couldn't save her.  Something like that is more probable.

Could he have killed JJ? Probably not. I guess he could have even taken the pouch and pushed her into the fire, but I see no reason why he would do that, as he only knew JJ as a mother-figure and probably didn't know NS as anything more than a visitor in the house, to plan to do anything with her.  I just don't think the faker or NS killed JJ.  They simply didn't see the other boy anywhere (as JS had drowned by then without anybody seeing it, as we now know).  So they thought he died or whatever, and thought there was nothing wrong in trying what they were about to do.  Really, not that grave a crime, when you think about it.  After all they gave the Yoon family happiness for the next 28 years, so they probably even felt they were doing a good thing.  The real crime was that they caused nobody to find the lost boy, as nobody thought JS was lost.  Only the loser KPD thought he lost his son, and was looking for him later. That is what I am thinking for now.

I agree with your post @jayakris and the possible scenario you cited surrounding the events that might have followed after the fire.

Yes the real crime was that they just assumed the lost boy was dead and seized the opportunity to take his place and live in a lap of luxuries, stability, warmth and love.

@Ldy Gmerm

The authorities need to clean up and do an overhaul of the Han River once in a while. The river of woes is a dumping ground for rings from unrequited love, broken engagements, etc. It also seems an ideal spot for suicides in K-Dramas.

Dr. Han should stop after a punch to the d___e bag's face. He shouldn't ruin his hand and waste his strength and enegry on a greedy, ambitious and ungrateful jerk.

On behalf of Dr. Han, I would push the faker into the river of woes after reducing him into an unrecognizable pulp.

The faker is beyond redemption in my eyes. He had lived the life of the real JS and like @jayakris has mentioned in his post, gave Madam Eun and JR some happiness from the pretense they have found the long lost grandson/son that they never knew existed.

When the faker realized the real JS is alive and near, he should have owned up and come clean. It makes me so mad at him and all the sympathy I had for him disappeared the very minute he decided to continue to live and deceive the Yoon's with MH.

I was doing the dishes with my back against the screen when the faker took out the ring of doom. I thought he was reminiscing the times he spent with SH while looking at the necklace he gave her. How disappointed I was when I re-watched later to see him pledging his allegiance to the dark side by following the viper's dream to conquer the PJ Group.

The faker got two things wrong about MH. He told her to act classy during the meeting for couples. Money can't buy class and MH is far from being classy, more like a crass woman with no decorum.

Secondly, MH has always been living in fear and is insecure. She was shaking when Dr. Han presented her with the ring although he was unhappy she has deceived him and Madam Sa by employing strangers to pretend to be his parents at the family meeting. She was never secure around Dr. Han although they were engaged to be married.

Madam Eun was elated to see Dr. Han even though he arrived unannounced. She told him to try to reconcile his differences with the faker. It will be interesting to hear what she would say when she finds out how the faker continues to pretend to be her fake GS even after he found out Dr. Han is the real deal and is so close to her.

The faker's own selfishness and jealousy prevented the real blood to reconcile earlier. His selfish disposition should not be overlooked later when Madam Eun and JR find out the real JS is Dr. Han and the faker has hidden this truth and delayed them the opportunity to realize he is the real blood.

The faker should not be forgiven although I am on the same page as you and think Dr. Han will forgive the faker eventually. We have seen what money meant to him. He is in no hurry to get back the compensation he had paid out to the Choi family. He returned the money MK got as a down payment for his book deal so that they can start a new dumpling store and make a decent living preparing for the arrival of their child.

Dr. Han is desperately looking for his roots and that was the reason he returned to SK. Other matters are considered secondary to him. He is not back to claim his place at the Yoon's. He just wants to know and find out the truth surrounding his mother, childhood and to confirm the memories he has of his mother are real and accurate.

Dr. Han is going to end up being angry firstly at the faker, then NS and the Yoon's. I am very angry at the faker for his ungratefulness. JJ kept her promise and word to look after KSW and even sacrificed her own precious life to defend and protect him. Did you notice the sleeping arrangement at JJ's on the night of the fire?

JJ was sleeping in between the two boys but she was sleeping in the same futon as the faker. Dr. Han was sharing a futon with NS. He is familiar and accustomed to her and her care. NS's attitude toward Dr. Han changed after she found out her daughter is dating him. I also believe there is some familiarity and closeness she shares with the younger Dr. Han which she will come to realize later.

The faker is right to call himself the scum of this earth as his ex-convict father at least has some conscience to tell him he should not be living the life of the other boy.

If he insists on taking on a bigger role to gain more power, status, wealth and prestige, he should be locked up along with Madam Sa and MH in the end. The prison guard should toss the key to the cell into the river of woes.

I also think it would likely be Madam Sa to blurt out the secrets MH has been trying so hard to hide. She is going to probably let NS know she is aware SH is her birth daughter and Dr. Han is the real JS.

SH needing an emergency operation might be the trigger that would make NS "repent" and owe up to save her daughter.

I was being a little greedy because I had hoped Dr. Han would remember his hit-and-run after he got very distracted while driving.

By the way, I think SH Human Lab probably only deals with one client per working day since it claimed to have never mixed up their DNA results although applicants undergoing the test are not required to list their names. The laboratory has issues managing and protecting the privacy of its clients as the envelope containing sensitive and confidential data is not sealed to protect its content from being tampered with. I would even question the authenticity and reliability of the result provided by this lab given how lax the way it handles its clients' cases,

Only 14 more episodes for SH to reconcile with her birth mom, papa Geum to come clean with the lie he has been telling CJ plus the rest of the Geum's family, hopefully see Madam Sa, the faker, MH and NS get their fair share of punishment. And Dr. Han acknowledging his blood family before marrying SH.

9 hours ago, jayakris said:

The little boy Shin Woo overheard this conversation. So after the fire, he must have told NS the significant of the pouch. He must have been given by JJ before she died trying to save Shin Woo, to give the pouch to his son Joon Sang. Both NS and Shin Woo could not find Joon Sang after the fire, and with the info that the Yoon was coming to meet him, so it was convenient to just say that Shin Woo was Joon Sang. Is this NS idea or that Shin Woo wanted to do it himself...? Looking back at some of the sneering that NS been saying to fake about him being 'cunning', am just wondering if it was Shin Woo who did the fraud himself ..?  NS too only met JR and the grandmother on the day they claimed fake JS. Now, when was Seolhwa conceived ..? After the fire or before ...? These sequence of events can show us if JR helped NS into her modelling career, and later married her, so that her past as an orphan was not known to the Yoon. She created a fictitious family in order to be accepted into the Yoon household, and only went in later than Shin Woo...?

I am trying to point out whether  the pitiful fake I once felt sorry for is in reality as manipulative as NS. He was only six years old. Did he ask to live the lie or was forced to ..? 

Archived