Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

Instead of showing us MH & JS all the time, writer should spent more time on SH & SW lovy dovy scenes. We can't get enough of our OTP. They don't have lots of screen time together to satisfy our craving. These days we only get to see too many ugly scenes of MH & DN/MK couple. :angry:

Drama writer, can you please return us our smart & deadly SH when he is dealing with people he don't like. And our spunky SW. Our poor SW is like a wilted flower in the show. Instead of giving her character growth,  you give it all to MH. She is already full of venom, there no need to spice it with more venom. Her soul is already black, more black won't make her any more attractive.

• Like 7

I haven't watched the show in a while and only visit this forum regularly for updates. The insanity and absurdity of the sub-plot lines are so irritating and downright insulting to intelligent viewers. I know this is a drama, but I have watched countless dramas where the storytelling is still logical amid some madness for effect. Further, I cannot stand the sight of Viper 2 (as character and actress).

Isn't it absurd that a cook will question the work of a doctor in running a medical foundation? I mean, it's all right when he's in product development because he was into food. When made director of what?, it's because he was supposedly the heir and because of the bargain JR and him made, but was he ever into management? Suddenly he's going to be elevated to being president? What are his qualifications, experience, achievements, etc? Did he bring millions into the company for innovative products and solutions? Did he enter into a very beneficial and lucrative M&A? Did he expand a company's department? Well, that's reality, tee hee and we're dealing with Kdrama where the writers do not even do proper research.

If I were SHf and SHm, I will resign from that toxic company. There are other companies where their experience and talents will be appreciated. To h**l with the Yoons, Mo, Sa and Baes, you can leave them to rot. Of course in Kdramaland, there is only 1 company, 1 restaurant, 1 coffee shop, 1 convenience store, 1 dumpling shop, 1 pharmacy, 1 hospital, ad nauseam. Moreover, the eureka moment only happens on the second to the last or the last episode.

Live your life the way you want to live it. They can get married and relocate to another city where you'll be able to live in peace. Seok Hoon can establish a private practice. Papa and Mama Geum will be ecstatic as they'll officially have Dr. Han as their son. They can start another dumpling store, leaving the other one for DN and MK to manage. Even if I do not like them, they still need to work to their child. Let SN live on her own so she'll learn some of life's hard lessons. SHf? She can continue to be the clueless airhead! Ji Sang? He's happy in having the freedom to go about without the Yoon label on his forehead, so let him be that way. But I do hope he'll be able to do a heroic deed, so he'll not be a wasted character.

Let the people involved in that convoluted mess (Mrs. Sa, NS Mo, JR Yoon, G'ma Yoon, Viper 2 and Snake 1) sort themselves out and watch/wait for them to seek the Geums and Han for forgiveness. I just hope they won't be magnanimous and let bygones be bygones just because the snakes go down on their knees and rub their palms together while saying mian. They can crawl until their kneecaps are bare, for all I care.

@sk0317 let us just say that JR's room and G'ma Eun's room are across each other so the old matriarch can hear what's being said, if done in a loud voice. Ji Sang's room and Joon Sang's room are across each other on the second floor. HOWEVER, it's probable that Ji Sang always has noise-cancelling headphones on when he's in his room so he's unable to hear outside noise or whatever, hehehe.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Drama writer, can you please return us our smart & deadly SH when he is dealing with people he don't like. And our spunky SW. Our poor SW is like a wilted flower in the show. Instead of giving her character growth,  you give it all to MH. She is already full of venom, there no need to spice it with more venom. Her soul is already black, more black won't make her any more attractive.

LOL:lol:. Sorry to sound mean but I am hoping MH chokes on her own venom and perishes from the surface of our lovely earth.

Maybe I should just stop watching dramas and switch to Korean movies. The endings are satisfying and justifiable in most of them.

I watch a few dailies on and off but all of them seem to have one thing in common. You will always find a bunch of hysterical, screeching, crazy, vile, out-of-control and lunatic women who honestly require immediate mental care and attention in them.

There are so many of them it'll be impossible to house all of them in your typical mental institution/asylum in one trip.

The craziest one can be found in "Always Spring". Kim So Hye, the actress playing Joo Eun Hye in the drama,  should take first prize for being the most lunatic antagonist in a daily currently airing. I really hope the torture and madness ends tomorrow, at 120 episodes. The storyline started going south not even halfway into the drama and it looked like the writer had run out of clues and ideas to make the already unbearable drama more "makjang".

1 hour ago, nrlfan4ever said:

@sk0317 let us just say that JR's room and G'ma Eun's room are across each other so the old matriarch can hear what's being said, if done in a loud voice. Ji Sang's room and Joon Sang's room are across each other on the second floor. HOWEVER, it's probable that Ji Sang always has noise-cancelling headphones on when he's in his room so he's unable to hear outside noise or whatever, hehehe.

:lol: Great post and I agree with your post!

CJ seems sharper and smarter because she was the one to suggest the paternity test and doubted the result when she was told KPD and Dr. Han are 99.9% related.

I don't remember the faker's credentials but I guess JR wanted to have his heir apparent join the company (first), spend some time working in product development, get promoted to chief director and now he is on the right track to becoming the new president of the medical foundation (by badmouthing Dr. Han).

JR didn't want to just pass the baton to his "son" so he put the faker on a roller coaster career advancement within his company in order for him to assume a more important role.

At the end of this drama, Ji Sang should conduct his own research and make a documentary entitled, "The life and downfall of NS". Her unpredictability, greed and ruthlessness started this mess with the Yoon's. Ji Sang should have enough "ammunition" to make a two-part series on the pioneer social climber and opportunist in this drama.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

At the end of this drama, Ji Sang should conduct his own research and make a documentary entitled, "The life and downfall of NS". Her unpredictability, greed and ruthlessness started this mess with the Yoon's

Jisang will be too upset from the revelations. He will be so ashamed of his mother that a documentary would be far from his thoughts. So far he has always been a nice, sensible guy... a sought after son-in-law pedigree, but his mother greed will wipe away Jisang trust in her mother's family values. It will take awhile for him to come to terms with all the vile, and crazy plots of his mother and fake hyung. Both were desperate for the lifestyle and wealth of a family in despair. From fake JS confession to MH, he wanted to belong to a family, after being abused repeatedly by his father, and being abandoned by his mother. As a child then, I can understand, but as an adult now, he should go down on his knees and asked for forgiveness. If he were to reveal the real JS, am sure granny will forgive him. A real fool !

• Like 5

Tonight's episode 

SH told Geum parents he has a girlfriend.  Just look at the expression of SN & DN. :lol:

SH proposed to SW. And she accepted.  Woohooo

Spoiler

Preview of tomorrow's episode

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, use spoiler tag for the rest
  • Like 3

So very awesome that DR. Han proposed and Seol Hwa accepted. It was a sweet moment on that park bench. I thought our OTP was so cute at the end of the episode to come to the elders (and SN) to say his girlfriend is Seol Hwa and possibly they want to marry. We can see the ring on Seol Hwa's finger. In the preview CJ goes into the bedroom (is she angry about this relationship?) but Papa Geum is very happy and giddy even. Now if only we can rush this wedding. I want them walking down the aisle, saying "I do", pushing rings on fingers, signing registration papers, having a wonderful honeymoon night FAST! Get to it writer!!! Get these two hitched and living in the same room, sleeping in the same bed fast.

Looks like the Preview shows KPD has gone to the Faker for a reason and we see faker frozen and then MH trying to hurry KPD out of the way as for anyone to see and catch on from the company.

• Like 5

@Ldy Gmerm

FINALLY!!!! The writer is giving us what we viewers have been waiting for!!!

Dr. Han was so cute to say he is dating someone when CJ offered to set him up with someone. Dr. Han was quick to say he will introduce his girlfriend to papa and mama Geum next time. Dr. Han then added the woman he is seeing is someone papa Geum, KPD and CJ will like.

In the preview, I think KPD heard from SN that a bad rumor concerning him has been circulating in PJ Group.

KPD always asks Dr. Han if everything is alright at work each time they see each other at home. KPD's greatest and worst fears were confirmed after his little chat with SN, who doesn't like to lie.

MH lied and told KPD she will help "take care" of Dr. Han now that she is the wife of the faker during their meeting when MH asked him about the fire and how he knows Dr. Han is his "son".

In the preview, KPD went to visit the faker at PJ Group in person, hoping to make things right for his "son", Dr. Han. MH looked nervous and jittery trying to hold KPD back and from causing a scene at the lobby.

JR, Ji Sang, Madam Eun and even NS were appalled to hear about the faker's badmouthing Dr. Han at the meeting to decide/vote for the new president of the medical foundation. They thought it was so unlike the faker to do such a "dirty" thing. JR seems to think the faker's actions only put the faker in a bad light (minus).

JR reprimanded the faker later and asked him if he did what he had done during the meeting out of greed.

I think Dr. Han gave a good explanation about how his family and him should not be looked down on. And that his work and merits in the company should not be affected by his father's past. But damage has been done as word spread fast that his "father" was an ex-convict.

Dr. Han confronted the faker after the meeting and warned him he has told him they should work professionally and not bring with them their personal feelings into their jobs. Dr. Han warned the faker he will not let things slide should he insult or talk about his family in an unfavorable manner next time.

The faker told Dr. Han to address him appropriately as "Chief Director" since they are in the company.

• Like 6

Watching the clips. Boy, fake JS has definitely sunk to a new low. Thanks, writer! I really wanted to like/feel for him. I'm so happy that SHf accepted. Now, let's see how the family reacts and whether they get married. But what a BEAUTIFUL watch!!

• Like 5

@sk0317

The fakers actions will only make Dr. Han realize when he either remembers or something else proves he is not KPD's bio son that faker is the man's real son and knows who he is and did not want to come forward and loose that place. This is exactly why I said faker shot his own self in the foot with his dirty and ugly actions. I am sure the Yoon's are surprised especially since it was a dirty and low down move on fakers part. They know about KPD , they also know he has cancer. It was wrong to drag in the man's past and to bring Dr. Han's personal affairs into that meeting. He did not show anyone that he is professional. What he did show is his jealousy at all the good work and high praise Dr. Han is getting on that foundation. His actions are so far out of character from what they are use to that eventually they are going to start questioning why he is acting that way. Once that happens suspicions will come up.  My hope is Faker continues on this path until Dr. Han decides to walk away and the foundation goes down or has real trouble under fakers watch. All of it will be laid at fakers feet because he ran off the man that was doing a great job and had high praise and respect from everyone and was valued and now things are going to heck because of faker.

Fakers actions were foul because he got his position because of his connection to JR. Yet he hated to see everyone rallying behind and liking Dr. Han singing his praises who worked hard on a foundation to help people. IF he thinks Dr. Han will give him respect for that title or bow down to him he is sadly mistaken. He has just drawn battle lines and I do not blame Dr. Han for warning him about playing foul and not being professional. His actions are going to affect the company wait and see. I also think his actions are going to get him caught and he will not be able to lie his way out that he knew nothing or make any type of excuses for why he did not tell who Dr. Han was and who he is not. It goes back again to his wanting to have something over Dr. Han. WE are back at the childhood issues in my opinion.

I have to wonder is CJ upset because they did not come to her first or is it because of his tie to KPD. It should not matter. She still gets to keep him only now he will be a son in law.

SN should have just found a way to get out of KPD's questions. She may not like to lie and she sure does make sure truth gets told but it was not her place to tell KPD about the trouble Dr. Han had at work. She knows the man is sick and Dr. Han was prolly trying to spare him worry. IF the man leaves before or decides not to get treatment it will be on her for her actions in running her mouth. I hope Dr. Han takes her to tasks for doing it.

With KPD going to the company to try to talk to Faker its only a matter of time before this man realizes why Faker seems so familiar to him. Couple that with faker freezing when seeing him or talking to him or being rude and walking off. It will only puzzle the man. And anyone watching the scene. IF faker dares to be rude to KPD or tries to tell him not to come to the company he will hear about it from Dr. Han if it reaches his ears. Dr. Han will not tolerate rudeness to KPD.

I can see a possibility of KPD thinking the best thing for him to do is leave as to not cause Dr. Han more problems now that SN has spilled her guts. If this does happen then Dr. Han will look for him frantic and it could be by the time he is found he is very bad off and some type of emergency care will be needed and it could be that dr. han is found to not be a match then. Which then brings up the question if he is truly his son why is he not a match? But with anything whoever checks to see if Dr. Han is a match will possibly tell him that there is not a genetic match between them contrary to whatever report he saw before. Which I hope makes him think back to MH in his office and who she is tied to (the faker) and he starts thinking about the weird and strange reactions he has noticed from faker as well.

• Like 4

I am glad that KPD approached fake JS to seek his understanding regarding his bad past and not let that affected DrHan impending move up the corporate ladder. Bet he will tell him of his regrets for treating his son so badly, and I hope he opened the heart of fake JS to see for himself how mellowed and different his father is now. If he has an ounce of decency to forgive a dying man, this is his one chance to mend his ways and make a u-turn from his earlier sarcastic words in the board meeting. He can still live as fake JS even if DrHan becomes President of tha Foundation. After all it is only a corporate social responsibility unit in PJ group, he is not a threat to fake position as Director of PJ group. Well, faker , next time do not listen to that vile wife of yours. 

I realised that Drhan and Seolhwa seemed very reserved in their display of affection. Even after the simple yet touching words from DrHan, she didn't even hugged him or vice versa. There was not a peck on the cheek ...! Very frigid couple I must say ...!   Is it because she is only 24 in real life, and he is going into 40.  Hey Seolhwa, older man are better lovers .... ooops .... in this drama they are supposed to be only 6 years apart....  talk about frigidaire.... this is one truly so.... . DooNa and MK are more lovable. 

• Like 6

Chingus, kamsahamnida! Your detailed descriptions satisfy me without going through the agony and frustration (mian chingus) of having to watch an episode, mainly because of Viper 2. I really cannot bear looking at her dead pan face. Whatever emotion she's feeling, it's just the same expression - D-E-A-D. Not only is she vicious and vindictive, she's also contagious. So because faker has no choice but to associate with her, he's become like her. They're now a quartet - motor mouth loan shark and viper daughter + greedy and no-moral Nan Seol and "faker stepson." Can they have a showdown, writers? With no winners of course, because someone will come and torch them down for dirtying the place with their garbage.

Why don't we join hands @cheekychipmunk_stv, @sk0317, @shebagirl, @sava2sava, @Ldy Gmerm and @NewKDramaAddict to appeal to the drama gods to make the wedding happen within the week? It must be registered as well!

• Like 5

Credit: MBC

Credit: MBC

After the rumor of Dr. Han's ex-convict's "dad" started circulating, SH was quick to support him. She even ran over to lock arms with him at the lobby, in the face of harsh and critical comments people in the PJ Group were making about him.

Dr. Han is used to this kind of treatment back in his old days where his professionalism puts his job before any other matter. He was and has been called an orphan and more before, so he isn't new to such snide comments after the faker decided the background of his "father" should be made public to disadvantage Dr. Han's chances of being elected as president.

Dr. Han's proposal was sweet and sincere. In my opinion, the watch he presented SH carries more significance as it reminded me of a scene from episode 18. Dr. Han confessed it was there he fell in love with SH.

@Ldy Gmerm

MH was praising the faker and telling him what a great job he had done after his meeting with the board of directors. MH thinks the faker is on her side now as she could be seen asking the faker to return home with her after work.

Madam Sa wasted no time and visited the Yoon's to rat on KPD, Dr, Han and SH in front of Madam Eun and NS. She cunningly started by saying how inappropriate, unsuitable and unbelievable if Dr. Han was selected to head the medical foundation as its president because of his "father" less than glorious past.

She went on to say Dr. Han is dating SH, the woman the faker was supposed to marry and that SH and Dr. Han wasted no time getting attached shortly after SH's engagement was called off. 

NS tried to defend SH by saying now that the faker has married MH, it is time for SH to move on. NS was listening to Madam Sa's malicious talk and badmouthing with mixed feelings.

You are right @Ldy Gmerm that CJ isn't happy with Dr. Han's announcement because of KPD's past. She has been skeptical of the man and still doubts he is really related to Dr. Han.

However, CJ will be elated later on in the drama when she finds out Dr. Han is the real son of the Yoon's.:lol:

I wish Dr. Han would have tendered his resignation on the spot after the faker tried to pull a fast one on him. Like you, I would also love to see the medical foundation suffer setbacks with Dr. Han's leaving the post.

KPD's presence will make the faker lose his ability to put on a front and will also cause him to become unsettled. His obvious change in demeanor will be a tell-tale sign to those observant and attentive to the faker's usual m.o. that something doesn't sit right.

On a different note, DN and MK got an offer for a book deal through their works on the internet!

@shebagirl @cheekychipmunk_stv

I think and hope that we will be rewarded with more PDA after our OTP come clean with their relationship. SH and Dr. Han were so awkward after papa Geum caught them locking arms in the park. He asked them if and why they were locking arms:lol:.

Edited by sk0317
  • Like 5

Seems like from preview Papa Geum happy to hear that they are getting married but not mama Geum. She went back to the room. There's no time to bring in more conflicts into the story. We have enough drama inside this drama to add another problem in it. We just want our OTP to get married.

I'm so disappointed in the lack of display of affection between our OTP from our writer and director. I was waiting for SH to kiss SW after she accepted his proposal. We got only 1 lousy smacking kiss from our OTP. Come on writer, you can do better than that for your dear viewers. 

We want that smoking hot chemistry our OTP emitted, sizzling up our screen earlier in the episodes that got us hooked on this drama. Are you just enticing us only???

• Like 6

@sk0317

Madam Sa's actions to run to that house to bad mouth both Dr. Han and Seol Hwa will only give her problems in the long run. a. she is an in law and really has no business talking about company employees or company business. b. it is still not known that MH dated Dr. Han (Madam Sa found fault with him) and almost married him until he lost his memory c. that she hit him causing his memory loss and injury to his hand. d. that she knew as well that Dr. Han was the true Yoon Heir and said nothing sitting in their home bad mouthing him.

Madam Sa dares to talk about Seol Hwa and Dr. Han getting together because she has no idea what her daughter did to marry into that family. The Yoon's remember that it was Faker who came forward to say it was not happening and that he did wrong to Seol Hwa. Madam Sa is unaware of this fact. It was only days after the break up that MH put it in the paper she was marrying him to corner him and he confirmed it shocking his family so it was not Seol Hwa or Dr. Han really at fault if you follow the trail of responsibility but Faker. Of course the viewer knows that Seol Hwa with the help of Dr. Han's scorching kiss woke up from her grand plan to sacrifice herself to stay by Fakers side in the 11th hour. We also have MH who came home early alone a day after the wedding and put out a story about Faker not being over Seol Hwa and she would wait for him to turn to her. (Why no one questioned why someone who knows another person still likes someone else would marry them beats me. Although Madam Eun seemed very surprised when MH said that.) MH's saying she just liked him so much makes no sense to me because what if he never turned to her? Of course his family just wanted the situation gone since he just had a broken engagement with Seol Hwa. Of course we know the real reason MH still married him was because she was coveting what does not belong to her. Like her holding on to Dr. Han knowing he was not truly in love with her. Only her feelings mattered then. Just like only what she wanted mattered to make her force Faker to marry her.

What will Madam Sa do when she finds out how MH really married into that family? What can she do? Madam Sa will never be able to say anything because she will be shocked (not sure why, as her daughter has showed her this side of her personality before and Madam Sa even said she was afraid of her.) Madam Sa will not be able to do anything because MH has lead her right into a situation that she will finally go down for. The truth will eventually come out about who Dr. Han is and the past he had with MH and run ins with Madam Sa. She will be blamed just like MH and Faker for knowingly trying to keep the real JS from coming home so her daughter can stay married in that family and she can profit.

MH is not going to like her mother showing up at that house to run her mouth. Every time Madam Sa opens her mouth she shows her ignorance and low breeding. I hope we get a scene where MH tells her mother to never come back to the house but also to stay away from her. It will be a huge shock for Madam Sa for MH to want to break ties with her. In Madam Sa's mind she was the one who worked hard to get her married in. Only to find out later that MH only managed to marry due to blackmail.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

Watching the clips. Boy, fake JS has definitely sunk to a new low. Thanks, writer! I really wanted to like/feel for him. I'm so happy that SHf accepted. Now, let's see how the family reacts and whether they get married. But what a BEAUTIFUL watch!!

I can't help but think MH's brother is going to tell her about Dr Han having a girlfriend that he's going to introduce to the family later that she will then try to do something to break them up.

• Like 1

JR has many faults and is a mommy's boy. But I must say his stance toward the faker in episode 98 impressed me.

After the board meeting to select a president for the medical foundation, JR surprised the faker by waiting in the faker's office for him to return.

I love how JR reprimanded him and told him a son of his would not have stood so low as to expose an opponent's weakness in front of the board of directors in order to gain advantage over him.

I LOLed at a scene in an earlier episode where JR was seen throwing some newspapers at the faker for his unexplained behavior.

JR told him to prove that he deserves the post with his abilities and not to become greedy and use such dirty means to have a hand over his rival. That was brilliant and I can't fault JR for becoming angry and disappointed in the faker. So glad to hear the faker's plan backfired on him and the next meeting would be the decisive meeting to ascertain who is more suitable for the post.

@Ldy Gmerm

I think KPD remembered JJ's son's name after hearing SH calling the faker "Joon Sang-sshi" at the lobby and confirming with MH her husband's name is JS.

In the preview, KPD tried to approach the faker at the lobby, telling him his son's name is "Shin Woo" before asking him "Don't you remember me?". He might want to plead with the faker not to discount Dr. Han and his qualifications/credibility just because he is an ex-convict's "son".

KPD would also go so far as to tell him he is willing to disappear and refuse treatment for his terminal illness in order to set things right for his son whom he ill treated when he was a kid.

But I bet the faker will pretend not to know him (again) or to have ever heard that name before. He will continue to deny he is the JS KPD knows from Namwon until someone mentions the faker's connection and he gets exposed for telling a lie.

Like @shebagirl, I hope the faker will have a wake up call that will jolt him back to reality and his conscience to come clean, probably wouldn't happen until much later in the remaining episodes.

@Ldy Gmerm

Madam Sa is the type who can't and won't sit still without doing something that she thinks would help MH. The bad news is like you mentioned, she always ends up messing things up for MH in the process.

MH doesn't treat her mom well and has hidden the fact that SH is NS's daughter (information Mr. Kim found that should have been passed on to Madam Sa) and the result of the paternity test before she asked.

MH is the scary and sneaky one in the Bae's and she wouldn't bat an eyelid if she has to abandon her mother over her ambition to obtain power, status and wealth. Madam Sa is going to be so shocked and hurt when that happens.

MH only contacted her mom because she needed her to steal KPD's hair strands for her. MH didn't want to carry out the dirty task herself.

Madam Sa was chirpy and all dressed up (telling herself she is going to meet the DIL of PJ Group) after receiving MH's out-of-the-blue call. A disappointed Madam Sa was later told by her own vile daughter she has to sneak into the unlocked Geum's residence to steal KPD's personal items for her.

MH didn't even bother to send her mom back despite seeing her hands laden with "baachan" and having just accomplished an important mission for her. I thought Madam Sa looked used and discarded from the way she was treated by her own daughter.

MH would want her mother to stay locked up inside the apartment to prevent her from spewing or making costly mistakes that would harm her chances at succeeding to overtake the Yoon's business empire.

After hearing MH said how Madam Eun seems fond of Dr. Han, she rushed to the Yoon's to drop hints on how unsuitable Dr. Han is for his recommended post as the president of the medical foundation. She even went on to say his visits to the Yoon's would affect the Yoon's reputation as his "father" is an ex-convict.

Madam Sa was trying to distant the Yoon's and drive them away from having any connection with Dr. Han who is the true heir and first son/grandson of the Yoon's.

By reducing their contact to a minimum and by badmouthing him and SH, Madam Sa hopes the Yoon's will never find out Dr. Han is their lost son/grandson.

@NewKDramaAddict 

:) Dr. Han has good taste. In addition, he has chosen something of significance (please refer to episode 18). A (dress) watch is a practical necessity and an accessory too.

• Like 4

I just watched the subbed episode and @sk0317 you are so right about JR. He may be a Momma's boy but he is a good businessman and realized exactly what was behind Faker doing what he did. As he told him in his office if he felt threatened then he should face his rival head on with fair and legit means not with dirty underhanded tricks and especially not outing his personal business or calling him out in front of others. Faker tried to snow him about the image of the company but JR pushed that aside and told him again what he did was wrong and it only made him look bad.

Later as he told his mother what happen he told her that instead of Faker hoping it would hurt DR. Han it only helped him with the way DR. Han handled it and gave information on his background and the what the true goal of the foundation is.

When Faker came out of his mouth in that board meeting all I could think was idiot you are no where near the level of intelligence or a match for Dr. Han. And it was proven with how Dr. Han responded about his past, his personal life and the goal of that foundation. All faker can say is thank you for sharing your background its why I feel you would basically be a bad bet. Who looked bad? Not Dr. Han. It was faker and JR told his mother that. The one who came out looking and smelling like a skunk was faker as the board did not approve of what he did.

Dr. Han called him out for it too and told him basically he knew what this was about (jealousy) and it had nothing to do with the foundation or the company image as he kept trying to bring up and was all about a personal issue between them. I am glad Dr. Han warned both MH and Faker that the next time he or they tried something like that in another meeting he would not sit still and he will surely not sit still for them trying to hurt the people he cares about.

Faker made the worst mistake ever in getting Dr. Han riled up enough to be on his guard and to counter his mess. He is stirring up the Dr. Han of old and he will not be a match for him. Its why when Dr. Han finds out he is really not the son of KPD and his memories comes back he will realize pretty quick who Faker is and why he tried to sabotage him he will be on the war path to expose faker and make him pay.

Faker is running on fear now and he has no clue what he is doing or how to really be a leader in that company because he never wanted to be in that company. It is only now with the threat of loosing it does he want to play businessman. He is totally clueless and I am glad that Dr. Han asked him if he even knows what is the business that the foundation conducts. Did Faker even really understand? Imagine telling Dr. Han and the board that a businessman has to be cold in that situation. They run a free clinic and are trying to provide care for people who are down on their luck and do not have the ability to get medical care. How crass did he seem and unfeeling to what the true mission statement of the foundation is.

Its only going to get worse.. Faker will continue to make mistakes and poke Dr. Han. Its really going to be bad when he finds out that Dr. Han and Seol Hwa are going to get married. Faker is not very good at hiding certain emotions.

Let's hope that they let them get married before everything comes out.

As for Madam Sa she is only digging her own grave because when the truth comes out and its known she knew she too will be in a lot of trouble. It will all fall into place why she ran to their house to bad mouth Dr. Han so they can't realize he is the real son.

I never approve of story lines that have people keeping legitimate sisters, sons, daughters, brothers from being able to find their family all for greed or jealousy or a fear that they will be pushed out. Or in this case because MH put her nose somewhere she should have stayed out of and now does not want to be embarrassed or made to look like a fool for marrying a fake.  A lot of times situations in these dramas come to the point where the one that was doing the blocking fears were groundless and they were not going to be kicked out or tossed aside if they had done the right thing and let the true blood child come home. But they go to the extreme to keep the person from finding their roots and cause everyone when the truth comes out to want to wring their necks for being so hateful, jealous, selfish and evil.

• Like 5

I'm ready for fake JS to be brought low--very low. I don't see how the chairman contains his anger against Madam Mo and fake JS after hearing how Dr Han suffered as a child, then to know that JS knew he was the real JS. I don't see how he can forgive Madam Mo, fake JS or MH.

Fake JS has dug his own grave today when he tried to diminish Dr. Han. Once all truths are revealed, even if the Yoons forgive fake JS, the Board members will remember what he said about Dr. Han having a father that is an ex-convict when really he was the one with a father convict,  they won't show him any mercy. Him having a future with the company will come to a complete end.

• Like 4