[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

Think the next episode will be about the break-up and HeartDr approaching his 'father' to reveal himself.  Plus, Viper2 and Faker2 freaking-out over what will happen to them.  They will make yet another blackmail attempt, perhaps this time even telling Faker what is about to happen.  If it happens to THEM, it will happen to HER.  

We will have Heroine in tears and holding her heart.  

We will have Granny stoking-out.

We will have a couple episode wait for the DNA results.  Don't forget Viper2 and Faker joining hands to foil the DNA results. 

All of that should take us to about Episode 115 or 116.  

Wondering if Heroine will eventually marry Faker2?  He truly loved her.  He desperately needs her.  AND, most importantly, he is no relation.  Unlike everyone else in the cast.   

How happy will DumbBro be to learn Heroine is his half-sister?  I think since he gave up pursuing her for his older brother's sake, he will be THRILLED to learn they can have an on-going relationship.  HeartDr will speak to his bio-dad about Heroine's character, dispelling any doubts bio-dad may have had about her, she will be welcomed into the family.  Granny kinda liked her anyway.  Nasty Faker will have been dispatched, and all will end well.  Sort of.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Tell me about it.  And looks like all the chingus who write about it have taken a hiatus too...

I am curious how is he going to broach the subject with his father.  I heard in the preview that he calls JR (not dad until he tells him) to talk to him.  Will he come outright and say 'he got his memories back and thank him and Grandma Eun for giving him the pouch and tells them that he is their grandson and that he wanted to make sure of it with a DNA test? '  - I think most of the next episode will be about the break up of SH and Dr. Han.

What do your imaginations run off to ?

Dr. Han is too smart to just announce it to JR. For one JR will not want to believe it and he will think Dr. Han is just trying to pull a fast one after looking for his parents. Dr. Han very well could be making motions like he will tell JR but only so that faker and MH can sweat it out. Dr. Han will gather DNA first because he has to prove with blood that he is the real JS and he has to prove that Faker is not.

Halmoni is the same way she has to be shown concrete proof because her love for faker is such she would not believe he is a fake she has held in her arms , rocked to sleep and loved and he is not even her blood. Only then will they get how fooled they have been.

Something will come out.. not sure if it will be around the time of the vote and Dr. Han perhaps wins the Presidency (let's hope so.) or someone over hears something but we get some progress on that front. I think it maybe a third party who outs the truth..

IF Dr. Han was really smart.. he would have more off site meetings with JR and show him the test he already ran to prove that he is his real son and then say if you can't believe it then lets go get another done. But of course I bet MH or Faker is trying to keep a close eye on them.

One thing is for sure the min he hears the truth JR will not be able to believe it but then it will click for him why he can't understand faker, why he has never been close to him as well. Dr. Han will tell him all he remembers and about faker as well. If JR is smart he would not say anything and catch faker in a lie by having his DNA tested on the sly to verify the report.

Madam Eun will definitely get the implications once told by her son its true as to why JJ was visiting her in her dreams.

It will be about him showing everyone he has broken up with Seol Hwa and her pain at his abrupt break up and departure from the Geum's. We see him holding his head in his office tel or apartment after leaving. It pains him as well but needed to be done as it has to be genuine to show he is not playing with them. Snubbing her at work as well and faker should see this and feel bad but I doubt it. The reason being in his mind he sacrificed for Seol Hwa in marrying MH. So he did not want her to have happiness with the man she loved anyway only its one thing to be resentful from a distance but another to have to watch Seol Hwa in so much pain because of his selfishness and greed along with jealousy.

I still see Seol Hwa getting ill from the shocks coming her way. She has got one now with his break up and leaving.. there is still who her birth mother is and who Dr. Han really is making her realize why faker said he was a bad person and what he has done knowing that Dr. Han was the real JS.

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Tell me about it. To get just 3 episodes in 12 days is unacceptable!

I am not sure what they are going to do with all the missed time for this drama.. I don't think they can extended it (let's hope not) but I do hope they start doing away with the filler to catch up on the episodes we are missing. You would think they would take the time to record all the episodes during this time so that they are not rushing on a live schedule.

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I can't wait for the next episode.. honestly these breaks between episodes are killing me..

I've finally figured out why I love daily dramas. At the end of each episode, most of them have a little 'hook' that makes you want to see more. This drama has been so good lately that this wait has seemed excruciatingly long.

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

I've finally figured out why I love daily dramas. At the end of each episode, most of them have a little 'hook' that makes you want to see more. This drama has been so good lately that this wait has seemed excruciatingly long.

This is why I like daily's because I know i will have a new episode the next day (baring some type of interruption that per-empts the episode.)  this drama has been one of the better daily's.. Lets hope it continues to the end.

Very good episode today.. very emotional and sad. I cried and cried and that is a big switch for me.. I wanted to slap faker every time he was on the screen (which was not much today.)  Now I want to see how long it takes for NS to go running to Dr. Han to verify who he is.

Video from Episode 109

Spoiler

Dr. Han tells Seol Hwa to break up and he is not kidding about it which stuns Seol Hwa who does not understand.

Dr. Han makes it to his car to look at the owl necklace and to think back to all the times he met with Seol Hwa and his kissing her and asking her to marry him. He takes off his ring as he cries.

Papa Geum is worried about what Dr. Han meant.. He gets a call from Dr. Han to meet.

Papa G and Mama G meet with Dr. Han at home and he tells them he broke up with Seol Hwa and he is perhaps leaving they can't seem to understand what he said.. Papa G makes mention of his finding his family which surprises Mama G. SN who is outside the door over hears. She calls DN and Seol Hwa about it. Seol Hwa was still on the bench and looking at her watch and she gets up to go to find him and gets the call that he is leaving she goes to run off but again we see her clutch her chest. 

Mama G follows him to his room and asks him if his having found his family means they are nothing to him now. He denies this but he can't really look at her and continues to pack. Seol Hwa comes up and he comes out and Mama G wants her to stop him but they look at one another and she calls out Oppa but he grabs his bag and leaves. With Mama G having a melt down and Papa G hearing it. Dr. Han pauses outside the gate upset as well for having to leave them and Papa G comes out to say something. Dr. Han wipes his tears and turns to him saying something leaving with his bag.

MH has been pitching her idea to the family about them doing an interview.. NS comes in and hears this plan and is not happy at all. She goes to her room and JR comes in to talk to her and she asks about Dr. Han I think and he replies.

Later NS mentions to MH that her mother has been to her office asking for a job (or house) surprising Madam Eun and making MH give pause from her smirking. NS tells her something about perhaps making sure he mother does not do that (at least I hope she did.)

Meanwhile MK has come home and his mentions to her that DN went home due to issues at the Geum's and Madam Sa asks what and he mentions that Hyung-nim has left and broken up with Seol Hwa surprising her and she asks why (but how would MHKknow??) and MH calls to get on her about going to see NS only for Madam Sa to drop the bomb that Dr. Han has broken up with Seol Hwa and left the Geum's making MH drop the phone from her ear in shock.. (Yeah,you witch!! You both thought you had him.. )

Dr. Han goes to his apartment and you can see he is upset to have left that family, Seol Hwa and breaking up with her. He takes out the owl necklace and the ring and looks at them then he takes out his memory book with photo's and thinks back on all the times he had with the family.

Seol Hwa has gone to her room and looks at her ring and cries and Papa Geum comes to the door and hears her calling "Oppa" Oppa" over and over as she cries her heart out.

Dr. Han continues to be upset at his new place as well.

Next day JR is talking to faker in his office about the meeting perhaps and about Dr. Han and Faker says something only to get the call from MH that Dr. Han has broken up with Seol Hwa and left the Geum's. He makes his excuses to his father and goes to Dr. Han's office who is looking very professional in purple today. He comes in running his mouth to Dr. Han who replies and gets up and walks around the desk. Faker dares to say something else (what is his problem.. did not anticipate this???) and Dr. Han walks close replying back to him. (Come on idiot you stole his life.. and then tried to use Seol Hwa against him.) Faker again tries to go into what will happen to everyone if the truth comes out.. (Faker cut it out its not about those people its about you!) . Ends with them facing one another in Dr. Han's office.

Preview:

Looks like Dr. Han won that Presidency.. Faker and MH are not happy.. My guess is NS backed Dr. Han anyway. Looks like faker went and told NS that she backed Dr. Han who is the real JS and knows it as her face seems to be shocked above. Dr. Han goes to the house and greets Madam Eun then we see him at the office talking to JR. Faker following Dr. Han outside to grab his arm to say something.

Video credit MBCdrama channel on Youtube.

Edit sorry for the small typo.. above it was corrected.

43 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Dr. Han tells Seol Hwa to not break up and he is not kidding about it which stuns Seol Hwa who does not understand.

.. to NOT break up... ?  As I understood his break up was in honest.  Am I wrong?  

On 5/5/2017 at 7:23 AM, angelwingssf said:

@shebagirl- sorry that I am spiteful today after seeing the conversation with MH and Faker - the nerve these two have ;  I am not very happy that he broke up with SH, but it was necessary.  Otherwise, both Faker and MH have been pulling his leg and they think that Dr. Han would give in, but I like the ruthless Dr. Han.  He is so grounded and I like seeing him action.   

@angelwingssf  This is just the reasons MH will look like the golddigger that she is.. She should have known this plan to use SH wasn't going to work.. Dr. Han never gave into her when they was dating now why would he let her and the faker use SH to threaten him.. She loterally beg him to marry her and when he agreed he told her he couldn't love her so yes he's a coldhearted person has to be dealing with them and I hope he don't leave no prisoners behind when he really unleash his wrath..

What a good episode, Now Faker NS and MH will try and do damage control to get him out of the picture.. 

I felt so bad for Dr. Han today.. He had to give up that family that he found and the woman he loves to deal with those thieves and liars that are around his Grandmother and father and step brother.

NS's face with shock in that preview only shows how she will feel she made a huge mistake in backing him as there is the threat of exposure. But NS needs to be made to see that what she did to JJ and the real JS is wrong not to mention her own daughter who now has to suffer because of the greed of faker and MH and loose the man she loves!!

Faker,MH and NS  have a lot to pay for so many people hurt because of them. Papa G and Mama G broke my heart in their confusion of why he was leaving and broke up with Seol Hwa. There are no words about poor Seol Hwa who had two incidents with her heart in this episode. There is a definite sign that finding out about her mother is going to take her down not to mention who his real family is.

ep 109 was so emotional, and to see how much SH was heartbroken was really saddening.. can't imagine how she will take it when she found out the reason of her breakup ,with Dr. Han is because of that faker that she almost got married to and the secret of her bio mom... 

also, gotta say Ryu Hyoyoung act is quite natural, way to go girl!

Very emotional episode indeed @Ldy Gmerm. The painful and heartbreaking breakup with SH was inevitable to path the way for Dr. Han's reconciliation with his real family.

It was really heart wrenching to hear Dr. Han come up with those hurtful words like "burden", "uncomfortable", "this breakup is not a joke...", "I don't love you" etc. I cried uncontrollably too while watching today's episode.

This is a phase Dr. Han, SH and the Guem's have to endure and go through and I hope Dr. Han will take the bold step in the next episode to tell Madam Eun and JR the truth that he is the real YJS.

The faker should give us three valid reasons as to why Dr. Han should not come forward to claim his blood family. He is looking pathetically ungrateful and acting like a real jerk as he continues to lie and make stupid unreasonable excuses to stop the legitimate son/grandson from reuniting with his Halmoni and father.

How can the faker's 30 years of playing pretend family be a justifiable reason for Dr. Han to walk away from the family he has been yearning and looking for. Dr. Han has time and again stressed the importance of his roots that will lead to his real identity, who he really is, who his parents are etc etc.

JR told NS he has assigned his trusted confidential aide to locate Dr. Han's real parents although the faker has volunteered to help Dr. Han. Let's hope Mr. Choi finds out the faker's real identity and his relationship to KPD too. Also, let's also hope that Mr. Choi finds the clues and concrete proof that will tell JR Dr. Han is his biological son.

JR will believe in Mr. Choi's words and findings even if MH and the faker try to deceive him again.

NS got back at MH, in the presence of Madam Eun, by voicing her disapproval and displeasure at Madam Sa's visit to her office to ask for money.

The Geum's are shell shocked to find out Dr. Han's decision to leave the Geum's home after his breakup with SH. Dr. Han could only apologize and tell papa and mama Geum he is sorry to have disappointed them.

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Later NS mentions to MH that her mother has been to her office asking for a job (or house) surprising Madam Eun and making MH give pause from her smirking. NS tells her something about perhaps making sure he mother does not do that (at least I hope she did.)

Actually NS told MH to tell her mom that she will help in some (whatever) way.  I can't figure out why NS said that though.  Either she has some plan to make MH and her mom look bad, or she actually fell for the Viper mom once again like she has in the past (on the SeorHwa matte)... Who knows.. The drama has been a bit inconsistent in their portrayal of NS.  Sometimes she is nice, sometimes she is weird, and sometimes she is nasty... One moment she appears like she is a scheming type, but the next moment like she is kinda dumb. The drama can't seem to make up their mind on NS, or they are trying to portray a conflicted layered character like many normal people are.  But I suppose the drama has done enough with the NS character to leave us a little off-balance about her true nature, that whatever NS does now (good or bad) will be generally be okay and somewhat believable.

35 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

NS got back at MH, in the presence of Madam Eun, by voicing her disapproval and displeasure at Madam Sa's visit to her office to ask for money.

Since both you and @Ldy Gmerm felt that NS was showing displeasure, I went back and checked once more.  She says "She was beating around the bush, but it seemed she wanted help. I didn't want to tell her myself, thinking it might hurt her pride. Anyway, ask her and let me know... I can do something (whatever) for her".... Now, the writer may have intended all this to be sarcastic stuff from NS to put MH in her place. If so the NS actress didn't do a good job of it either!

13 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I felt so bad for Dr. Han today.. He had to give up that family that he found and the woman he loves to deal with those thieves and liars that are around his Grandmother and father and step brother.

NS's face with shock in that preview only shows how she will feel she made a huge mistake in backing him as there is the threat of exposure. But NS needs to be made to see that what she did to JJ and the real JS is wrong not to mention her own daughter who now has to suffer because of the greed of faker and MH and loose the man she loves!!

Faker,MH and NS  have a lot to pay for so many people hurt because of them. Papa G and Mama G broke my heart in their confusion of why he was leaving and broke up with Seol Hwa. There are no words about poor Seol Hwa who had two incidents with her heart in this episode. There is a definite sign that finding out about her mother is going to take her down not to mention who his real family is.

Me too.  I felt so bad seeing Dr. Han being ruthless when he was breaking up with SH and as he turned to leave, the pain he was feeling was so evident .  Him looking at his ring and owl necklace was something.  Even though Mama Geum was asking if he was moving because of his family, and did not love them anymore, he was so overcome with emotion when replying back to her.  Sad and emotional episode.  

Was worth the wait.....  even though it was too long just because of the Korean president.

Everyone has had a part in this deception.  Faker was the biggest culprit with NS supporting him because she could live a cushy life.  The nerve and audacity Faker has to ask Dr. Han is unfathomable.  He cannot keep up this charade.  Still waiting to see if he is going the direct route or a third party will out the information about Dr. Han.

Faker (I think) was asking him if he was supporting his son and I did not quite get what they were talking and receiving MH phone call killed what ever words that Faker wanted to speak.  You can see him rotting in his own mind.  He want to tell himself he is YJS and he does that in front of the mirror and in front of Dr. Han but you can see him gulping being aware of what is coming.

Waiting for the subs.  

In the preview, NS seemed shocked after being told that DrHan is the real Joon Sang. Hmmmm.... sweet justice, she sold off her shares in her company to donate towards DrHan efforts to raise funds for his clinics. He won the Presidency as a result, from the anonymous benefactor ....that is NS .... hee hee hee. She so wanted him to succeed only to be disappointed .... 

Whatever, Seolhwa seemed to be paying the price of her mother's greed. 'Sins of a parent falls on her....' very sad indeed. I feel so sorry for her, to be let down in that manner, DrHan should at least tell Papa Geum that they are donseng, his step sister, that would not grieved him that much....! Of course he could not disclosed it in front of mama Geum, but he should have hinted to Papa Geum regarding his reluctance to continue this 'forbidden love', in the eyes of Korean society. Looks like a heavy sacrifice on both sides, if Seolhwa found out, she too would have ended the relationship. 

I recall a daily few years back where the leading lady found out that her lover is her mother's stepson, and she had to hurt him by marrying his friend instead. Her father was shocked, and later found out that the stepmother of this guy was once his wife. They were separated when the war broke out, and she remarried thinking that her daughter died at childbirth. It was revealed later that the baby was given back to the paternal grandma, by the maternal grandma because he was not of the daughter status. So typical of kdrama...!

Are they, that is NS, MH and Shin Woo going to hurt DrHan and not allow him to disclose his birthright ..? Maybe Seolhwa heart trouble will save the day, NS will feel so much remorse that she will be the one running to her daughter bedside, only to reveal that she is the mother. As for Shin Woo, his love for Seolhwa will make MH jealous and she will spewed out the whole truth in anger to grandma, cos  the two men she tried to manipulate are forsaking her for her arch enemy, Seolhwa. Jisang must have heard her spiteful and venom words uttered in anger, and informed grandma.  Then both Baes will just have a fallout with the Yoon....

How's that for my prediction ...?

6 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Faker (I think) was asking him if he was supporting his son and I did not quite get what they were talking and receiving MH phone call killed what ever words that Faker wanted to speak.

Yes, it was about who would become the Foundation president. Faker wanted to know if the dad hoped for it to be Dr. Han. The dad said he never really said whom he preferred, and just told Faker about being not too happy about how he had gone about it with the director board, causing obstructions (to Dr. Han's plans). Nothing too serious in that conversation.

15 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Can anyone sub the preview.  I hear JR saying to himself that Dr. Han is his son...  Or is it just my imagination?

The audio that comes up in the preview at the time when he shakes his head in approval of something Dr. Han said,it is indeed "Right. My son, after all". But it could be audio that is from some other point in the episode, thrown in here to fool us too.  Or it could be the dad still thinking about Faker, in response to something Dr. Han said, like "I am sure Jun Sang will still continue to help me with the Foundation, with your prodding" or something like that...  I have been fooled too many times by previews in the past that I never trust them much!

I was  also having a bad feeling  after the preview to ep 109. To me he was braking up  in honest understanding that they are step siblings with no future together. Now he'll have to live with that decision.  If he announces himself to his family he will seal the breakup. If he doesn't, he'll live the rest of his life regretting  his silence.  To find his family and to know who he is was the goal of his lifetime. He just cannot let it go, even for SHf.  I think he will have to live with this decision and be a part of his new family for a while before understanding  what is more important to him,  love or family.  I can see him leaving the family to be with SHf, but am not sure if the authors can too see that as an option.  Right now he is fighting for the place in life that is rightfully his. Will that be enough for him? Who knows.  Frankly, I would prefer him to make his own decisions than to react to circumstances created by others.  I'd understand  him wanting to hold on to the golden pouch that represents his newly found family, his blood father, grandma and half brother. I wouldn't want him to go back to SHf simply because the actions of others can make this possible. I want it to be his choice, not simply a convenient  opportunity. He is a strong character and I admire that in him.  I'll respect his choice no matter what it would be, no matter how sad that might make me in the end.

40 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Can anyone sub the preview.  I hear JR saying to himself that Dr. Han is his son...  Or is it just my imagination?

Here it is (hopefully with no mistakes..)

[Announcer] "Let me announce Director Han Seok Hun's becoming the President"

[MH] "Mother-in-law?"

[Faker] "Han Seok Hun. Mother, the boy you swapped with me. He is Yun Jun Sang"

[Dr. Han] "I will come to meet you at home"

[Dr. Han] "Grandma, I am here to pay respects to you"

[Mr. Yoon] (thinking?) "Sure. My son, after all"

[Faker?] "Is this also the destiny you talked about?"

[Dr. Han] "Shin-oo, I can't be pushed aside by you"  (VERY doubtful; audio too poor for my ear)

Archived