[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

42 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I just want a wedding quick before MH  tries to stop it.

@lclarakl -  Would be nice to see a wedding before the explosion.  MH is busy trying to make sure Faker is not found out.  She is super stressed with her life right now and her mom telling her to get a divorce.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@lclarakl -  Would be nice to see a wedding before the explosion.  MH is busy trying to make sure Faker is not found out.  She is super stressed with her life right now and her mom telling her to get a divorce.  

It wouldn't surprise me if MH ends up in jail where her mother should also be.

3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I just want a wedding quick before MH  tries to stop it.

I like you feel that they need to get them married fast. The reason being is the truth of who faker is NOT is coming up. Along with the flip side of who Dr. Han really is. Now it is not a large leap to realizing MH may have known contrary to her saying she did not or that her mother did not know. (remember Madam Sa was at the house bad mouthing Dr. Han and Seol Hwa all of a sudden once again.) Especially if they realize that faker must have married her to keep something quiet. (not sure why they do not see that now, because faker does not act like he is happy to be in the same room with her let alone married to her.) Of course that just means that they will think the truth of who he is could be why instead of the birth secret of Seol Hwa. You couple that with Fakers awaken competitiveness and MH's trying to butter up Madam Eun in favor of Faker.. then you have the recipe that she knew who he was not as well and chose to keep it quiet. Of course they wont get rid of her easy as MH has a spiteful side and will not hesitate to go to the press with the Yoon's dirty laundry.

In the mist of the Yoon's wanting her quietly gone along with Faker to make sure there is not a scandal. For spite as she has lost that golden goose she thought she had could very well try to stop that wedding by busting in to tell everyone that Seol Hwa is the daughter of NS or tell the Yoon's who Seol Hwa is related to after the revelation that Dr. Han is the real JS to stop the wedding. (all MH really needs to do is tell her mother who will do the dirty work for her by running to the Yoon's , the Geum's , Dr. Han and Seol Hwa.)  MH can't stand to be embarrassed or made to face her ugly personality and behavior. Also she will not be able to stand the fact that Seol Hwa who she dislikes is marrying the real Yoon Heir and she got the fake. As well as still angry that she failed to bag Dr. Han when she had her chance and still blaming him for not remembering her as well as not wanting to remember her later and labeling her the conniving liar that she really is. Dr. Han sees through her like she is glass.

MH has delusions that she is better than Seol Hwa and Dr. Han (only she knows she is not now with the revelation of who Dr. Han is really related to.) and she totally thinks her mothers profession was good as long as it brought in a wealthy lifestyle. Its going to take all of her mothers crimes to wake this woman up to the truth that had it not been for her mother she may have really been married to Dr. Han and benefited from his finding out about his bio family. But her mother ruined everything for her. They will really be scared for that fact to come out because Dr. Han does not play and neither will the Yoon's or Geum's at what Madam Sa did in hitting Dr. Han and injuring him and not coming forward even though it was an accident it will be seen as deliberate because she did not come forward. MH will have to leave the country to get away from the shame, the anger and the embarrassment as her mother's other dirt will surface as well.

The wake up call is going to be when they all realize that Dr. Han already knew who he was and who Seol Hwa was related to and still loves and wants to marry her as they share no blood and if he runs true to form he may not even speak up right away on who he is because it messes up his relationship with Seol Hwa. They will be shocked that he choose to stay a Han instead of taking on the Yoon name and coming on the register. Unfortunately with people like MH and Madam Sa in the know who can't understand family without blood ties or recognize good, honest people if they slapped them multiple times in the face and screamed it will not care how shocked Seol Hwa could be at the revelation of who her mother is because for them its all about spite and hurting people they fell ruined things for them.

@angelwingssf said:

" -  Would be nice to see a wedding before the explosion.  MH is busy trying to make sure Faker is not found out.  She is super stressed with her life right now and her mom telling her to get a divorce.  "

MH is only stressed out because she has her hands in something she should not be in. Also her greed is keeping her stressed along with her jealousy and anger that her plan to beat out Seol Hwa, thumb her nose at Dr. Han and his constant rejection of her and take from the Yoon's has backfired on her. Her running around trying to keep the truth coming out is really only helping to bring it out. For once Madam Sa is telling her right she should divorce him and step back but MH is stubborn and spiteful she does not listen and this is why she will get burned from the fall out. Instead of working she wants a pay out and to be seen as more than she is because her self esteem is low at Dr. Han's rejection and Fakers as  well. MH can't see that her personality is what makes her so ugly to the men she latched on to past and present.

@lclarakl

MH is crazy. Her mother telling her she owes her for raising her and constantly going on about who she had to do anything to take care of her family warped her. She thought she found someone to latch onto in Dr. Han and almost had him in her clutches but fate stepped in and gave the man amnesia and MH being so very self centered (and showing us it was never really love for Dr. Han.) left the man with his troubles instead of staying with him.

Later the witch comes back to try to disrupt his life and happiness mad he was never that happy with her. Only her lies catch her as he remembers and calls her out on it telling her he never wants to remember her and will never want to be with her again. Angering her that instead of being regretful in her lies she blames him for forgetting her and not wanting her back after she walked away.

Finding out that because of her mother she lost Dr. Han is going to tip her over. SO if she does not go to a mental ward she will leave Korea in disgrace I think. Right now other than forcing faker to marry her with blackmail she has not really did anything but be her hateful, evil self plotting to take what does not belong to her. NO real crimes and given how she is she would threaten them to expose it to the media so I doubt she goes to jail, but her mother may end up in jail with MK and DN waiting for her with tofu when she gets out.

Madam Sa did some real crimes, the hit and run of Dr. Han, the Dumpling store set up that she denied. Breaking and entering into the Geum's to get DNA and her money lending business. So because she relied on Mr. Kim so much she prolly has no clue about anything and her accounts are prolly a mess and there could be a slush fund or something in place. Mr. Kim I do not think is done with her yet. His going to jail and her putting it all on him is going to come back to her. He will expose her for something as he has all her dirt. 

17 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Do any of you see the subbed versions today?

So far I have not seen the sub version up yet.

I have a question.. Dr. Han's adopted parents are assumed still alive in the states correct? So even if the Yoon's want to resolve his adoption will they not have to get his adopted parents to agree? No fraud was committed because No one was around to verify who the boy was and Dr. Han himself had memory loss and had never meet his grandmother and father. IF they are dead I still can't see Dr. Han wanting to change his name.

I think Dr. Han will stay a Han as it keeps things nice and tidy and uncomplicated so that Dr. Han and Seol Hwa can be together and if NS has the chance to keep her marriage (fat chance of that.. once the truth comes out) no one can complain (although the Yoon's will want to do just that as they will want him to be a Yoon.)  But Dr. Han may not want that name anymore as he has been a Han for a long time now and has no need to take back his old name but I guess we will see what he chooses to do in light of his connection to the Yoon's.

I do wish they would hurry up and make him remember his mother. I feel that his poor mom needs to be remembered by her son and have his surrogate father find out what happen to his orphanage sister. (Am I the only one waiting to see Papa G blow a gasket when he finds out that NS lied to him about JJ and what she did?)

12 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

So far I have not seen the sub version up yet.

I have a question.. Dr. Han's adopted parents are assumed still alive in the states correct? So even if the Yoon's want to resolve his adoption will they not have to get his adopted parents to agree? No fraud was committed because No one was around to verify who the boy was and Dr. Han himself had memory loss and had never meet his grandmother and father. IF they are dead I still can't see Dr. Han wanting to change his name.

I think Dr. Han will stay a Han as it keeps things nice and tidy and uncomplicated so that Dr. Han and Seol Hwa can be together and if NS has the chance to keep her marriage (fat chance of that.. once the truth comes out) no one can complain (although the Yoon's will want to do just that as they will want him to be a Yoon.)  But Dr. Han may not want that name anymore as he has been a Han for a long time now and has no need to take back his old name but I guess we will see what he chooses to do in light of his connection to the Yoon's.

I do wish they would hurry up and make him remember his mother. I feel that his poor mom needs to be remembered by her son and have his surrogate father find out what happen to his orphanage sister. (Am I the only one waiting to see Papa G blow a gasket when he finds out that NS lied to him about JJ and what she did?)

I think in the beginning episodes of the show when Dr. Han agrees to have fake parents represent him, they were supposed to be doctors and professor parents.  But they did not elaborate on it.  I think he has been an orphan and they have not touched on it (IMO).  Secondly, since he is an adult now, he could probably go and dissolve his adoption and take on any name that he wants.  But, he might not do that because of Seol Hwa.  Also, all his medical professional colleagues know him as Dr. Han and he might want to keep that name since it was given by a Father (not his bio or his adopted or his fakes).  I think Dr. Han will like his father and his grandmother and even Ji Sang.  Even though he does not know much about Madam Mo, he is very civil to her .  Even though he would come to love his new family, he would definitely want to stay with the Geum's as their SIL.  

The Yoons' might not like it that Dr. Han staying at the Geum's or not changing his name, but I think they will accept it because they truly love him.  Especially the Chairman and Dr. Han have very similar personality.  I think we will see JR blowing his head off once he finds out about the Fake and even though they like showing themselves off as a great family, MH will cause such a havoc that everything will be blown out and displayed to the public.  Stock price will plummet and Dr. Han will be responsible to bring it back up.  

Dr. Han told SH that all the memories that he thought were not his after talking to KPD, must be his ones and he will start looking into it.  He has already figured out about Faker.  I think he will get hard evidence that Faker is KPD's son and he will intimidate and corner Faker so much without an OUT for him.   I also wish that the memories come sooner than later.  I think we will have to have a fire episode where Dr. Han will remember his past.  

Papa G should have told his wife about SH; since he has not, CJ will blow her gasket off.  I think it will bring SN and SH and DN closer as they come to know that PapaG did not do any thing wrong and he was just trying to help a so called two timing friend which he will come to know.  Dr. Han will be happy once he comes to know about his mom and Papa G.  

Writers - we don't have much time.  All the netizens are screaming their heads off with the poor quality of work of most of these dailies where the rich don't get punished and the Kumbaya atmosphere with these dailies.  Please don't screw this one up.

Regarding the wedding dress preview episode.  In the previous episode SN mentioned that she and SHf will be shooting the episode "Spring Bride" to showcase wedding gowns.  She wanted JS to be the producer instead on SHf, but he was not sure he will be free to do that. I think that might be the promo for the NS's store and  she will suggest SHf  tries on one of the gowns because she  is  about to get married.  I suspect she might even gift the dress to SHf.  Will be quite a symbolic gesture.  SHm is already talking five kids.  What not to love about that  man!

14 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I am not surprised that KPD decided to get up out of his hospital bed and run after a major liver transplant surgery. He like his son are both weak links and given how smart and kind Dr. Han is he knew it would be only a matter of time before Dr. Han got the truth from him. But I am very angry at him. I knew he would do this as payment to his son for how he treated him. But he fails to remember in letting his son stay in a life that does not belong to him he has robbed the true JS of his birthright and blood connections

Sorry to shorten your post @Ldy Gmerm.

I am also very angry at KPD for two valid reasons. Firstly, like I have predicted too, he is keeping mum about the fact that the 'YJS' is really his son. And he has no intention of telling Dr. Han he is the real YJS. 

Since Dr. Han is excellent and successful as a DOCTOR, KPD thinks he could let his SW continue to play fake and live in a life filled with luxuries and success with his fake family. It's a life he could never provide his son with. He supports his son's lies out of guilt at the expense of Dr. Han who has been kind and cordial to him.

When Dr. Han had the misconception KPD was his father, he wasn't ashamed of KPD's past and defended him when necessary unlike the faker. The faker is torn and hurt but he is still adamant not to confess his hidden identity and come clean. His own greed and interests come before his possible reconciliation with his own father. I think he wants to make peace with KPD but he seems to value his current lifestyle and has no intention to give it up. If he continues to stake a claim on a life and family that aren't his in the first place, he is going to look really bad once Dr. Han gathers enough clues and evidence to shut him down.

The faker also faces the backlashes from the Yoon's and will not be forgiven for betraying and deceiving them. JR has always told the faker he has faith and trust in him that he will revert to his old self of being generous and kind.

JR will be so disappointed and shocked when he finds out the faker delayed and denied him and his family a chance to reconcile with his real son by hiding, delaying and preventing Dr. Han from reuniting with his blood family. 

KPD had a hard time locating his real son and in spite of his grave illness, he still hung on to some hope to find him before his death. He knows and has experienced firsthand, the anxiety, frustration and loneliness that comes with the long wait without a warranty his lost loved one would be found. He is denying Dr. Han his chance to know his real family by protecting the faker which is the wrong and unethical way.

Secondly, KPD is beginning to annoy me with his constant wailing and saying he is sorry and he should die especially when confronted. I hope he knows there is a long list of patients waiting for a compatible liver donor to appear. These patients were bumped off the priority list because of the sudden need for him to receive a liver transplant.

How can he be so irresponsible by still continuing to say he should die or is not following doctor's order to stay in bed to regain his strength and health before he is officially declared fit enough to be discharged?

I am glad Dr. Han referred KPD to another hospital, he told him he will not allow his patient to die. KPD is also at a risk of being taken out by MH (she might send her mom to do the dirty job again) if he continues his stay at Daehan Hospital and poses a risk to exposing the faker's secret.

Dr. Han is conducting his own investigation. He has probably rung the same private detective to dig deeper for clues and information on KPD and KSW. He can't trust the faker and I was thrilled to see him tell the Chairman he was glad he is so considerate of him and accepted his help to find his parents, all done in front of the faker.

I think Dr. Han should also ask the investigator to widen his search and find out more about the Kang's neighbor which should lead to clues on his mom and maybe her son.

Funny how NS (unlike her) told JR that Dr. Han is an extraordinary man to give up his greed and hatred to perform surgery on KPD even after knowing he is not his real father. Dr. Han also could not attend the director's meeting as a result of the operation.

Ji Sang thinks Dr. Han is an exceptional doctor. Dr. Han was simply doing his job by trying to save a man's life. He is professional and an impartial doctor who puts his job before his personal feelings.

LOL at how the faker tried to dissuade JR from helping Dr. Han locate his real parents. He told JR he should not mix personal and business matters or show favoritism to a "stranger".

JR conducted one background check on Dr. Han before his employment and the recent background check on KPD without the faker's knowledge. Nothing would be leaked if the checks are done discreetly. It was the faker who chose to diminish Dr. Han's chance of getting elected by announcing he has a "father" who is an ex-convict.

MH is pure trash and a dirt bag. She continues to disgust the faker by demeaning and calling KPD a scumbag. MH will not be paid a large amount of alimony should she become divorced now. @angelwingssf has mentioned the Yoon's paying off Madam Sa's debt to her creditors and that her short marriage to the faker is one that is probably not consummated.

MH telling the faker to stay put while she makes the rounds to visit KPD is also a foolish move on her part. Her constant presence around KPD has already caused Dr. Han to become very suspicious of her and her intention for marrying the faker. She thinks she is smart enough to get off with a fabricated lie or excuse when she is caught.

Dr. Han needs to call Dr. Kim to verify his lunch appointment with MH on the day she appeared at the hospital. He also needs to talk and ask those around Dr. Kim if the two actually had lunch together or met on that day.

@nrlfan4ever I think the branch is new because we see MK and the rest distributing flyers and were trying to promote the opening of the second dumpling store at a different location.

Time is running out so SH and Dr. Han should go ahead and register their marriage first even before their wedding! The formalities can come later.

Faker's continuous agitation and involvement with the KPD-Dr. Han issue is giving Seok Hoon more ammo in his quest for the truth. Uri doctor only wants to know who his real parents are and who he is. Nothing more beyond that, but because the evil ones think otherwise, they continue to sabotage his quest, thus creating lies and deceit that confounded the issue, embroiling all of them into an otherwise simple case that has not turned into something very complicated. Pride, greed, vindictiveness, loss of conscience, and misunderstanding all led to the current situation. 

The guy playing KPD seems to be a veteran in sageuks, that is why he is so used to wailing without tears...LOL.

From the subbed episode:

And oh, I noticed at the 10.53 min in the drama, the viper is wearing another pair of shoes. When she was running around the hospital she was wearing high heels with wide straps tied to her ankles. In that instant, when she runs in to confront faker, she's wearing boots although her dress is the same, so it's the same day. Even the continuity is a mess.  They are talking loudly in an office full of people, including secretaries, yet no one can hear them. Does viper have bionic ears? She's always able to hear the convo of people talking quietly quite a distance from her. She called KPD low life before. Now she called him a scumbag. These are derogatory terms that apply to her and her slimy loan shark mother. She even anticipates what KPD will do - stuff that she and her mother will do, like asking for shush money, payment for imagined pain and suffering, threatening to expose them should they refuse...

Viper's made a slip, letting out a clue. She was talking to loanshark, who's asking her to divorce faker and just ask for alimony, Viper said that she got married because her mother went bankrupt and now she wants to be a 'lady' (barf, barf) of the PJ Group. Then she went on to say that if she's after a measly sum, she would have asked her 'mother' (NS) for it a long time ago and loan shark asked...mother, who...Madam Mo? Realizing that she made a slip, she opted to leave.

One thing I notice in this drama. They knock on the door when they feel like it. Otherwise, they just barge in. It happened with faker when he thought Dr. Han will spill the beans to JR. He even said that he has something "urgent" (my word) to report, but he was not asked about that. Seol Hwa just entered Dr. Han's office. Granted the door is slightly ajar, but she heard that he was talking to someone, so all the more she should have knocked instead of just entering and questioning the person Dr. Han was talking with. So rude.

So it seems like our resident cardiothoracic surgeon who can perform liver transplants at a moment's notice will be getting the upper hand.

I don;t think MH would let this marriage happen without exposing to SW who she is getting her to stop the marriage.. But this would mean she'll have to tell her DR Han is the real JS big chance she'll be taking but she knows she can manipulate SW with the truth and she to stupid to say anything or the shick of what she heard will send her into caric arrest and MH will pray she dies..

Giving Everyone My B-day CupCakes 4-27-17

th?id=OIP.aaM50IyA4B6FHmMTHdDSNQEsCF&pid=Api

I was curious how the subtitles would handle that last line that NS said before SH walked in.  The subbed version I saw had it as "I am a mother who can't do anything. I want to do something for her" ... That was a dangerous translation.  The "her" was not said.  In fact, no subject was mentioned, and SH did not hear any word indicating a "her".  NS said "hae-ju-go-shipo" where the "ju" indicates doing something "for somebody".  So NS doesn't have to answer anything about a daughter (for which an excuse would be tough to come up with).  As she didn't say "her", I suspect they will show NS giving some silly explanation and gettig out of trouble.

The subtitles have been quite good for the drama, so I was surprised that they were a bit careless there - in fact she said "Being a mom who could never do anything (for that person, implied), I wanted to do whatever (I can)" .... But then, Korean conversation is a minefield for translators, so I can never blame or complain about those who spend time doing subbing work.

I am more interested in the preview where JR happened to inform DrHan that fake JS was at the fire at Namwon. That was enough to inform him that faker had something up his sleeve and not letting out what information he acquired to him. Hope the fight shown is DrHan taking faker to task for the lies. Urrrrgggh .... why must faker behave so abominably and full of resentments to his real dad and not feeling a touch of remorse towards someone who wants to find his long lost family and the memories that goes with it ...?? Fake shared many happy days with DrHan and Jin Joo, has he no sense of pity for his once playmate,  for leading a lonely existence and who went through hardships to get to where he is now ...? Whereupon he was showered with comfort, kindness and a privileged life in his 'name' ...?? If he had just told the truth, pretty sure the Yoon would be grateful, but to drag on denying and trying to suppress the truth is unforgivable indeed.  He had uttered so often enough that he was a bad person and now a scumbug, but he still insists on living a fake, of course encouraged by the wicked MH.  

As much as I am disgusted with NS for not wanting Seolhwa to know that she is the real mother, I am also disappointed with Papa Geum and DrHan for keeping the truth from her. She is entitled to know her real mother, how unfair or painful the situation maybe, just  as DrHan is entitled to know that Yoon is his real family name. It simply cannot be assumed that it is fine for DrHan to know his birthright but not Seolhwa.... !  As I can see it, many characters in this drama are at fault one way or another. As much as we dislike KPD for abstaining the truth about fake JS being a fraud, DrHan cannot play judge and jury to Seolhwa too. She would be just as upset as DrHan would be when the truths surface, especially when she realised her husband-to-be had known it all along. 

So, the domino effects of revelations is what I am waiting for .... just hope writer makes it worthwhile for many of us who have sat through these months to see them unfolds .... the sad, menacing, and painful secrets of human greed .....

20 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Giving Everyone My B-day CupCakes 4-27-17

Happy Birthday and hope you have a memorable one too. Will that be sweet ....? Whatever .... just hope the celebration goes with a bang...!

I cannot help wanting to point out that the wedding dress Seolhwa had on was not to my taste, it didn't give that uummph feeling. She wore the tiara all wrong.... her wardrobe person must dislike her ...! MH had a lovely romantic, lacey gown on and she carried the dress with poise and grace. Sorry..... I abhor her, but cannot help making that comparison .... !

Happy birthday to you, @sava2sava. Thanks for the cupcakes.

I think the events are happening too fast for faker so he's finding it difficult to catch up. He cannot even breathe because there's the presence of KPD, the pressure from JR, the nonstop nagging and egging of viper, and the threat of and from Dr. Han. Seok Hoon is seriously observing all his facial expressions which are quite telling. Good thing NS is not breathing down his neck at this time. SHm already asked why suddenly he's trying to help when it was obvious that he did not like our doctor. In the end faker will be no match for uri doctor.

His continued silence also buries him deeper into the quagmire. In the early days, he was shown to be a slightly considerate and conscientious person and seems not to want to get anything anymore from the Yoons. That was because he was never threatened. He knows that NS can spout vile words to him until she's blue in the face but since she's protecting her own status, she will not and cannot say or do anything that will trigger deeper questions from JR and Grandma Eun and expose her.

But because now, due to his involvement with the contagious viper, and the knowledge that he can be exposed anytime, as well as the threat of going back to nothing, has made him irrational. He's putting on an irascible and brave face but he's actually grasping at straws. He does not have a safe anchor. He's alone. He cannot talk to Ji Sang or any of the Yoons. He cannot talk to NS. He cannot confide in SHf because she's already on the other side. He does not seem to have any other friend. He failed to form a close bond with JR. In contrast, despite the earlier problems, Seok Hoon now has a real and deep father-son relationship with Papa Geum. 

Of course we cannot forget that his complacency before, his failure to change his destiny when he came of age and has the ability to get out of the clutches of NS, are the things that got him deeper and deeper into this morass. Also he was wont to part with the comfortable existence he truly enjoyed by living off the Yoons' generosity. That is inherent in his character. Even when he's grown up and able to fend for himself, he wanted the good life, without thinking about the future too much. It was beyond him to think that there's the slim possibility that the real JS is still alive, that he'll be looking for his real parents, and that one day he'll be led to the Yoons' doorsteps - the very things that are happening now. He hasn't prepared for that eventuality.

The situation will be even more chaotic when NS finds out that viper and faker already know that Dr. Han is the real Joon Sang. Does she not know that Kang Pil Doo is faker's real dad? I cannot recall if the name has been mentioned during any of the Yoons' conversation about Dr. Han. If this is the case, then she just took the opportunity that presented itself to her when the Yoons were looking for Jin Joo's son. How she came to know that the incense pouch is the thing that will identify the boy as JJ's son is beyond me. It's a stronger proof than a paternity test, I tell you!

@shebagirl Maybe Seok Hoon doesn't think that he should be the one to tell Seol Hwa the truth about her mother. He might be thinking that it should be Papa Geum who should decide. Remember he wanted to tell her that, and even made an appointment with the head-in-the-clouds SHf before, but the stupid girl called faker to set up an impromptu date. So I think that it's right for him to tell NS to just continue looking at SHf from afar because she decided to remain unknown to her.

The props and costume department in this drama has always been hitting and missing. She may not even be trying her own wedding dress but the wedding dresses for the Spring Special they are producing.

6 hours ago, nrlfan4ever said:

When she was running around the hospital she was wearing high heels with wide straps tied to her ankles. In that instant, when she runs in to confront faker, she's wearing boots although her dress is the same, so it's the same day.

Good eye for details @nrlfan4ever!:) The pair of ankle boots were probably placed in her office and used as her indoor shoes.

The future lady of PJ Group (in MH's delusional mind) probably thought a pair of heels with thick straps would look better on her when she is running after KPD in the hospital.

LOL at the scene where MH told the faker to wear the necktie she picked out for him on the day of the second directors' board meeting. MH was practically begging the faker to listen to her just once. I was relieved the faker didn't heed her advice since MH has been making a handful of fashion faux pas recently.

Cut to the scene where KPD was making the call to the faker from the payphone booth near PJ Group. Since the next scene involved KPD's interaction with Dr. Han, the writer made sure Dr. Han appeared in front of KPD after his call was completed.

If it were a scene for MH, I have no doubt she would be able to pick up every word from the phone booth no matter where she might be standing since she has bionic ears.

I wonder if Dr. Han's private eye would be able to gather some information on KPD's neighbor. He might be able to tell Dr. Han the "ahjumma" that perished in the fire grew up in an orphanage and her name was JJ.

A possible scenario. Dr. Han causally mentions the name of KPD's neighbor and the name of the orphanage. Papa Geum looks startled after hearing JJ and the orphanage's names. He quickly goes to his room to retrieve the trio photo to show Dr. Han. Dr. Han instantly remembers his mother's face and calls out, "eomma" to the surprise of papa Geum.

Papa Geum and Dr. Han weep together after realizing JJ was Dr. Han's mother and had died in that fire in Namwon. 

Some of Dr. Han's lost and forgotten childhood memories returned and he is able to recall most of the details surrounding the fire. He then confronts the faker as seen in the preview, trying to force the truth out of him.

Notice how differently Dr. Han (as a doctor and a nice guy) and SH treated KPD. They continued to visit him and care for him despite knowing he is not Dr. Han's real dad.

In order to protect the faker's secret and her own meal ticket, the selfish and inconsiderate viper told KPD she is OK with him leaving the hospital after his operation not so long ago.

She is certainly aware that KPD was homeless before staying with the Geums and his admission to the hospital. The poor man with no relatives would have no place to go and no one to turn to. And he will also need close monitoring and subsequent follow up visits before being declared fit.

Madam Sa has been getting her inside information on Dr. Han and the Geum's by sending DN to her mom's. MK should be giving the Geum's his side of the deal by telling them how it was odd his mom lamented not allowing MH to marry Dr. Han and saying "I did not know who was real" after MH visited them.

These subtle hints are proof that MH and her mom have secrets they have been trying to hide.

@shebagirl

Thank you for highlighting SH's wedding dress in the preview. I had completely missed how unfitting the gown looked on her.

Have to agree with you that either the writer or dresser loathes her to make her wear that suffocating gown.

SH has a round face and her body would look more flattering in something like this:

http://royalweddings.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/madeleine-of-sweden-chris-oneill/201306081377/princess-madeleine-wedding-dress-jewels/0-8-243/madeleine-dress3--a.jpg

Her tiara was misplaced and a pity her hair was also not styled appropriately to wear a tiara.

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.jp/2011/10/royal-splendor-101-tiara-rules.html

Instead of a tiara, SH could have worn her hair like this:

http://www.diamondland.be/princess-charlenes-diamond-wedding-hair-piece/

Sorry to go OT. m(_ _)m

@sava2sava

Happy Birthday to you!! And may your special day be eventful and a memorable one!!

2 hours ago, sk0317 said:

Papa Geum and Dr. Han weep together after realizing JJ was Dr. Han's mother and had died in that fire in Namwon. 

My wish too that DrHan finally remembered that his mother did not abandon him. He was told to wait by the river, but in all the frantic of that night the little boy must have walked towards the water and fell in. The water must have brought him downstream, and that explained that his disappearance was not accounted for. 

As for the pics, thanks for all those recommended attire for Seolhwa. Is it too late for the wardrobe lady to take note....?? She looked stout and frumpy in that particular gown, even if it is just for the 'Spring Wedding' show. She should aimed for a less flamboyant skirts, and accentuate her slim waist.. yes, make it look more hour-glass..! To tempt that old man KJH (aka DrHan) .... hic hic ....

You know, MH speaks with her mouth almost close. Her whole face looks so stiff that one wonders where her voice came from. Her pouts somehow are more prominent. I do not intend to be rude but if this is her natural self, she is unique to be able to speak without being seen as speaking ... she can throw her voice out effortlessly ...! 

From the little scenes I chanced upon in YouTube, JR revealed to DrHan not only was fake Joon Sang at Namwon during the fire, that he lost his mother then. It was the pouch that led them to fake Joon Sang. KPD told DrHan that Shin Woo mother left them and never to be seen. So he must have (finally) brainstorm all these facts and had some recollections that the pouch was his mother's pouch. So writer gave him the clues, and he found his family from there, without any slip of the tongue from those jerks. So is he just going to be bold and tell all, or is he going to do a wait-and-see attitude...? The preview tonight showed him gazing at the Yoon family home. 

Saw the raw .... must say SeNa makes a beautiful bride..! She wore a tasty, shapely dress that made Jisang jaw dropped. The one chosen by Seolhwa was a definite no no.... too nunnery to me. Oh no ... a real eyesore... ! This frigid couple is slowly getting on my nerve. Soon to be married, and still not lovey dovey ..? Nooooo .... come on guys, loosen up... stop this prudishness... this is the 21st century...! 

Can anyone translate what was said by the private investigator ...? Caught these phrase like ... Shin woo taken in as Yoon Joon Sang ...? 

Archived