[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

3 hours ago, nrlfan4ever said:

The story's going nowhere, as if the writer is experimenting on how best to bring closure or demise to convoluted characters. It is easy to create as many twists and turns as you can in a drama character. The untangling is what is worrisome, because there is always to tendency to miss some facts that were brought out before. Like the faker's character vacillates. First he did not want to take anything from the Yoons except his privileged life. He wanted to earn on his own merits and live away from them, shunning company positions. Now he wants everything? In one discussion about this drama, one commented that even if Golden Pouch is 500-episode long, the meandering and dead-end plot lines will never cease and most will not get resolved because the writer is sloppy.

Seol Hwa remains disconnected. The character hasn't grown/improved one bit. She's still a careless, clueless airhead. Even Doo Na's character matured. Never mind Sae Na cause she's a bit player. There were some posters that commented on the frumpy wardrobe of Seol Hwa. Weird that SN was coveting her clothes...does this mean she's got a closet full of nicer clothes but elect to wear clothes that make her look like a temp worker at a convenience store???

Seok Hoon was intelligent, smart and quick-witted in the beginning. Now he's like a pendulum, swinging from being smart to being pathetic and idiotic. Seok Hoon and Seol Hwa never learned their lessons after dealing with the the viciousness of Viper 2 on several occasions. Those phones, paper work, ring or whatever...important stuff just left there in plain view. Why leave your phone on your desk. You've got a bag and deep pockets. Sealed envelopes? Nah. Considering that even secret missives during the Joseon era were sealed (saw that in Rooftop Prince).

@sk0317you mentioned the actress playing MH as "pan face." I wanted to see what she really looked like. So I checked. It seems she's got major work done on her face. Pity. She looked better before.

Very well said!!  I keep wondering every episode how they are going to bring the gutsiness in Soel Hwa.  It seems being in love or in a relationship, has made her an idiot.  Even when she was with MK, she had a head.  Looks like the writers head must have been dislocated or something for the drama to turn to stupidity.  What is with our DOC -  An intelligent male turning into another airhead. Why does he not have a proper conversation with his so called father.  How he was when he was you and who all were there, neighbors , friends etc., Why did his mother run away?  Who was the neighbor that he was talking about?  What were his likes and dislikes?.  How was he when he was child.  so on and so on.  If I were lost and I think I found my parent I would have 200 to 500 questions of even the minutest detail.  Even my kids when they were in Kindergarden had more questions that what the writer is presenting.   One advise to the Doc - Please believe in what you can remember instead of fitting it into a puzzle board.  Your board might be different one.  In 'I have a lover' remember how the twin who had lost her memory starts remembering and figures out that her puzzle board was the wrong one.  Keep an open mind and pursue Haimoni 's incense pouch.  

I was appalled at MH mother coming into the compound of the Guem's  - the gate is open, the doors of the rooms are open, the door to the house is open where anyone can walk into.  Is this how most Korean families and neighborhoods are?  Any Tom, richard simmons or Harry can barge in and loot anything.  The audacity that this lady has to come here is just preposterous.  That said, MH is the same way - just evil.  How can one do a DNA test with fallen hair.  I think the fallen hair had dead root and to get an analysis, you need one which is not dead.  I was laughing seeing MH mom trying to collect hair from the bed.  

It must be a K-drama rule to torture the OTP or the first leads in order to finally pair them up.  Have been seeing this in many of the dailies that I am currently watching.  I want to throw the towel and let it all go, but I am still here.  

There is no such thing as confidential / private information or documentation in these dramas.  The evil get to see, hear and act on it couple of steps in advance.  I guess this is how they up the blood pressure of viewers so they can eventually get a Whoo!!  in the end.  (I think!!)

I hate the look on MH - her face has become ugly and with that color of red lipstick she looks like a girl from the RED District!!  than a DIL of a Chaebol family.  

I think JS will not have a change of heart to becoming good, but Doc will find some kind of evidence eventually (may be 110 ep ) and get MH to confess and he will find out JS is KSW and will start to remember how he used to play with him and how he was abused by his father and stuff ;  I think by then he will also start remembering about NS and add all the pieces together.  I wish the writers give equal time weightage on punishment of crimes  and the actual  crime so that the views will feel satisfied with the drama instead of it being a rushed one with everything happening in 1 - 2 episodes in the end.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why NAMES are not asked in this drama, and other dramas for that matter. It's not the Joseon era, for crying out loud. You have a very vague recollection of your childhood. You vaguely remember things - like you do not eat chocolates and other sweets; you do not remember being beaten as a child; you do not have a burn scar; you remember your mom singing THAT SONG; you remember the taste of mandu your mom made and the one Papa Geum makes. I do not think it would be considered impolite to ask some questions. He met a person WHO COULD BE HIS FATHER. Hazy memories...why not ask for the name of his mom? Why not ask if he can recall the name of the neighbor. Why accept the name Kang Shi Woo? He's distant from Kang Pil Doo and it's been a few weeks that they've been interacting somehow. He worries about that. I think it's about time that they have a serious but OBJECTIVE talk for once. Like @angelwingssf said, ASK RELEVANT questions as you still have doubts. Even if us international viewers think faster than what the drama dishes out each episode, there is still a thing about being LOGICAL and objective. Even kids ask WHY? all the time. For an excellent doctor with great surgical skills (meaning he uses his brains), Seok Hoon has been turned into a very dumb person. (He and Seol Hwa have become dumb and dumber). He can approach his personal dilemma as a doctor and come to a clear and based-on-facts prognosis.

I wish Ji Sang will have a big role to play in unraveling this tangled mess. He's been witness to the viciousness of MH and her mother. He does not like her as a person and as a SIL. He's got plenty of questions. He gets info from airhead Seol Hwa. He should start doing something as well,

I think the pic for the show is just misleading. Golden pouch obviously is the pouch that liens SH to Yoon family. The whole story is about this precious pouch that Mdm Eun made for her DIL.

Sorry  @cheekychipmunk_stv, stealing your line, but thank you so very much for saying it!  I have been wondering why a talented heart surgeon would give it all up to make dumplings.  

But the incense pouch... WHY would Granny make an incense pouch for a girl she didn't approve/accept?  The line in the whole drama is that the (pregnant) girl left because Granny wouldn't accept her and approve the marriage, the family didn't know about the kid she until Faker brought him after the fire.  If the Yoon family had known earlier about the kid, they would have taken him.  

If HeartDr remembers the incense pouch, how did it get back to Granny?  Were there two?  

I thought Faker grabbed a kid, marched to the Yoons and said it was theirs from the girl that died in the fire.  Somehow, she stayed-on and married CorporateDad.  Faker and HeartDr's mother were raised in the same orphanage!  WHY would Granny approve of Faker when her qualifications were as equally lacking as those of the original girl?

I've been hitting the FF button quite a bit, so if someone knows the answers, please share.  

3 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Sorry  @cheekychipmunk_stv, stealing your line, but thank you so very much for saying it!  I have been wondering why a talented heart surgeon would give it all up to make dumplings.  

But the incense pouch... WHY would Granny make an incense pouch for a girl she didn't approve/accept?  The line in the whole drama is that the (pregnant) girl left because Granny wouldn't accept her and approve the marriage, the family didn't know about the kid she until Faker brought him after the fire.  If the Yoon family had known earlier about the kid, they would have taken him.  

If HeartDr remembers the incense pouch, how did it get back to Granny?  Were there two?  

I thought Faker grabbed a kid, marched to the Yoons and said it was theirs from the girl that died in the fire.  Somehow, she stayed-on and married CorporateDad.  Faker and HeartDr's mother were raised in the same orphanage!  WHY would Granny approve of Faker when her qualifications were as equally lacking as those of the original girl?

I've been hitting the FF button quite a bit, so if someone knows the answers, please share.  

Granny Eun found JS with the pouch in his hand in the park when he was a kid. We suspected that NS somehow got hold of the pouch and place it in JS hand to pass him off as SH. Yoon family just assume the child they found is the real JS since he has the pouch. The didn't do any DNA test. We assume that back then DNA test is not available yet.

Yoon papa married NS out of gratitude. NS fake her past. Yoon family didn't know that she was an orphan and she grew up togetherwith JJ & papa Geum. Neither did they know that she had a baby before and abandoned her.

It is likely that Granny Eun gave JJ the pouch before realising that she was an unsuitable candidate for her son and kick her out. Granny Eun didn't know at that time that JJ was pregnant. It was only many years later they found out that they have a grandson and started to look for JJ & son (I think).

The granny made the incense pouch for DrHan 's mother before she found out that Jin Joo was an orphan. So since they were becoming wealthier, JJ was considered an unsuitable daughter in law. She was asked to leave the Yoon household, don't know whether they got the opportunity to get married, and soon after she left, she found out she was pregnant with DrHan. It was not till just before the fire, granny found out that JJ gave birth to JR 's son. They arranged to meet her and the six year old boy, but the fire broke up. Granny often cited that she regretted for chasing JJ out. So JS always had a special place in her heart. Now if DrHan finds out later how his mother was treated by the Yoon elders, he would be very upset, but since 'blood is thicker than ..' , he will finally accept his roots, though grudgingly at first. 

As for fake, he kept missing the part in the video recording where his father confessed to DrHan that he doesn't deserve to be looked after by his son, after the way he treated him when Kim Soo was young. If he saw that part, I am sure he will realised that his father has mellowed and regretted  his earlier abusive behaviour to his son. That should soften his stand on his father, and he will then come clean on his status, so that he can spend time with the father, his one and only bloodline. It will be sad if he still decides to play the charades, and live a fraud once created by NS and now fully supported by his ambitious, greedy wife MH.  Hope writer do not make him live the lie for long. Hope he redeemed himself before more damage is done. I feel sorry that his life was so miserable as a young boy, mother left him and all, then NS forced him to a life of uncertainty, and now he is at a crossroads. So please faker, sit and think wisely, and make a wise decision. Am very sure granny will not abandon him when the whole truth is revealed. 

In the last episode, when DrHan asked again about the pouch, granny told herself that since DrHan seemed very interested in the incense pouch, she was going to sew one for him. Maybe this time she will do a golden pouch for him, and so that explains the title of this drama. Well, let's wait and see......

@watchumlots

NS is a known opportunist who wanted the good life her BFF had. She worked as a model and managed to whitewash her past to the point she has to ask papa Geum to hide it from the Yoon's after she met him again at the orphanage.

The fact that Madam Eun drove JJ, an orphan away and out of the Yoon's was a clear indication to NS how an orphan would never be accepted by the obnoxious Matriarch.

Madam Eun is famous for her embroidery and NS had wanted her to sew for the kids in the charity she supports but Madam Eun wasn't well enough to help then due to her health issues.

I reckon the incense pouch she sewed and gave to JJ was meant as a heirloom? If you notice, the writer has been drumming up jealousy and rivalry between the faker and Dr. Han in recent episodes; probably a prelude to the revelation that the faker is an imposter brought in by NS and living the life JJ's son is supposed to live.

But it does come down to one question: Why didn't Madam Eun sew an incense pouch for either NS or Ji Sang? Are they deemed "less" in the eyes of Madam Eun because NS is the second wife of JR? And Ji Sang is the second grandson of hers?

Madam Eun did sew and presented MH with an embroidered handkerchief after her wedding.

@Ldy Gmerm

NS has asked to the faker to suppress his feelings and emotions, fearing he might slip and expose his real identity. The faker looks distant, cold and unattached. This has become his usual demeanor known to his "family" and those around him.

That is why JR was quick to notice the faker's interest in SH because of the way the faker smiled and softened when SH's name was mentioned or when he was with her.

The faker was unhappy when he recalled seeing his "family" smiled and were engaged in a friendly conversation with Dr. Han, saying he was never able to smile and behave like Dr. Han despite living and spending 30 years with his "family".

I don't think the faker will turn around so soon because we have 24 more episodes before the writer will try to reveal all the secrets and wrap up the show 3-5 episodes before it ends.

On 4/17/2017 at 6:42 AM, sk0317 said:

@watchumlots

NS is a known opportunist who wanted the good life her BFF had. She worked as a model and managed to whitewash her past to the point she has to ask papa Geum to hide it from the Yoon's after she met him again at the orphanage.

The fact that Madam Eun drove JJ, an orphan away and out of the Yoon's was a clear indication to NS how an orphan would never be accepted by the obnoxious Matriarch.

Madam Eun is famous for her embroidery and NS had wanted her to sew for the kids in the charity she supports but Madam Eun wasn't well enough to help then due to her health issues.

I reckon the incense pouch she sewed and gave to JJ was meant as a heirloom? If you notice, the writer has been drumming up jealousy and rivalry between the faker and Dr. Han in recent episodes; probably a prelude to the revelation that the faker is an imposter brought in by NS and living the life JJ's son is supposed to live.

But it does come down to one question: Why didn't Madam Eun sew an incense pouch for either NS or Ji Sang? Are they deemed "less" in the eyes of Madam Eun because NS is the second wife of JR? And Ji Sang is the second grandson of hers?

Madam Eun did sew and presented MH with an embroidered handkerchief after her wedding.

@Ldy Gmerm

NS has asked to the faker to suppress his feelings and emotions, fearing he might slip and expose his real identity. The faker looks distant, cold and unattached. This has become his usual demeanor known to his "family" and those around him.

That is why JR was quick to notice the faker's interest in SH because of the way the faker smiled and softened when SH's name was mentioned or when he was with her.

The faker was unhappy when he recalled seeing his "family" smiled and were engaged in a friendly conversation with Dr. Han, saying he was never able to smile and behave like Dr. Han despite living and spending 30 years with his "family".

I don't think the faker will turn around so soon because we have 24 more episodes before the writer will try to reveal all the secrets and wrap up the show 3-5 episodes before it ends.

I would have to wonder as well why she has not at least made a pouch for Ji-Sang? You can tell she is fond of him. Is it because his mother is the second wife? Or is it just because his mother is NS?

Madam Eun has never liked NS. Something about her always said opportunist to her. NS was only able to marry in with a promise to be a mother to the newly found JS. But we know she failed that. (Is it because she knew he was a fake or would she have been that way to the real JS if he had really been found and brought home all those years ago?) I still think that NS would have acted the same way to the 1st wife's son (JJ's Son). Not sure if she saw him somewhere and liked JR and then wanted to marry him (or from hearing about what happen from JJ decided she wanted what JJ once had or could have again if she mentioned the meeting she had with Madam Eun) or just saw this as an opportunity but she has forever been living in JJ's shadow with her husband and mother in law. (Price to pay for what she did. As it is only the beginning.) Both riddled with guilt at how one failed to protect and stand by JJ and the other chased her out over her orphan status.

NS and faker are karma for JR and Madam Eun. Madam Eun did not start off as a rich woman she has mentioned in a past episode how she worked hard to make her fortune and JR did the same with his company. To look down on JJ because of her orphan status was a great wrong one they have been paying for with the loss of their bloodline when they chased JJ out and JJ's death before they could meet her and see the real JS. The fact that NS was able to produce a boy and have them assume based on the incense pouch and never question if they had the right child let alone that the woman they let into their family to be a mother to the boy is only another layer as her background is that of an orphan and her knowing how they thought of orphan's is payback for how they treated JJ. You pushed away one orphan but ended up not only having one in the family (who lied her way into it.) but was like a sister to the one you ran off!.

Madam Eun continues to feel the guilt which is why they make that track every year to the memorial they have for JJ and she continues to have dreams of JJ who is haunting her due to the injustice of her son still being out in the world and those people not knowing it. She has softened her stance somewhat and its very funny how she likes Papa Geum who she met at an orphanage and knows he is an orphan and how she has taken to Dr. Han who she knows was an orphan even adopted. Of course we know that she is feeling that familiar attachment to Dr. Han and JR is too although both do not realize its due to a blood connection.

@sk0317

The way I see it we are seeing a repeat of what faker saw when he was a child. IF we remember the flashbacks of his staying over with JJ. I want to bet it was the first time he had a woman give him the warmth of a mother since his own ran off. Even back then he had a bit of jealousy at the real JS having a mother who provided him with care and love. (Just look at his face).  So I am not surprised that he feels a bit of resentment at never having had a moment to enjoy the life he has lived in Dr. Han's place or be as close to them. But then he knew he was living a life not made for him or his own. He also knew that he could have stopped it and walked away breaking that circle of lies and all he had to do was tell the truth.

I think faker like NS assumed what harm could it do if the real JS was dead. They gave them back the grandson they thought lost. Faker gets a family and is able to live a good life. Only the price was high. He was never able to enjoy that love that they gave because it was never his to begin with. Living another life did not give him that family warmth that he thought he would get. Especially if he had to suppress his emotions and keep his distance and not get attached.

But now the old jealousy is resurfacing. Especially now that he knows that Dr. Han is the real JS they both thought dead. He has lived for 30 years in that house and was never able to be that close to them and knowing that Dr. Han is the real JS and that Madam Eun and JR are both responding to their feelings about Dr. Han (blood is calling out) is making him jealous and resentful at how he lived his life. When Faker had a choice and could have come clean and possibly been accepted in that home without having to live a lie. It was his own choice to continue to stay in the real JS's place. He gave excuses about hurting them (born out of thinking the real JS was dead)  but really I think it was about his not wanting to loose that family even if he had to live detached from them emotionally. So he should not be moaning about how he had to keep his distance and was not able to feel that warmth of that family as a son/grandson because he (Under the tutelage of NS) continued to keep his silence on his not being the real JS.

His resentment and jealousy will only grow. It still smarts that he had to give up on Seol Hwa because she a. loved Dr. Han and b. to protect her secret. But now its going to be about how he lost out again to Dr. Han who has turned out to be the real JS and JR, Madam Eun and even Ji-Sang are feeling a blood attachment to him in someway and Faker has never been able to be that comfortable or at ease with them.

Given we have MH in the mix now who is driven by greed but also anger that her plan to show Dr. Han and Seol Hwa has backfired and she got a dud instead of the rich stud she thought. And she did not marry well like she wanted but instead stepped a huge mess that will end her if found out. Just like her mother MH is kicking herself at having once had the real son with her only to have lost him. It's going to be mind blowing for her when she gets its her mother's fault that she lost Dr. Han the real JP Group Heir and her mother never said. The Blame game will be harsh. MH will continue to play on Fakers own feelings of jealousy, resentment and fear to keep that place that does not belong to him unfortunately.

So what he once thought to never want he will now go after and want to keep because of his jealousy of Dr. Han and loosing that place and warmth of family that was never his.

I'm actually in the process of watching two daily dramas at the moment and I have to say that one didn't start off with too much angst, but it's ending with a lot of angst.  The other started out with angst right off the bat, lots of it, but the "good" characters towards the end or really giving back to the 'evil' people.  I wish Golden Pouch was like the other drama in that its "good" people were half as smart as the evil people. 

In this drama, no one is as smart as MH. So disappointing. Fake JS punishment will be for his father to die without knowing the truth.

The writer is making fake JS truly evil. He brought up the fact that Dr Han's "father" was a criminal to the board so they won't elect him (Dr Han) as president.  What is so evil about his actions are he knows Dr Han is the real son an he knows the criminal is his real father. He is officially on the same level as MH. That is what may cause the Yoons to turn their back on him when they learn the truth of his and MH's lies and deception. There is a show that is called "Wicked Attraction". It talks about how people change when they meet that one person who brings out the worse in them. Fake JS is now listening to MH and he's becoming more evil. He listened to Madam Mo and continued to live a lie as JS. 

Sadly, it appears the writer is going to drag this out to the bitter end.

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

The writer is making fake JS truly evil. He brought up the fact that Dr Han's "father" was a criminal to the board so they won't elect him (Dr Han) as president.  What is so evil about his actions are he knows Dr Han is the real son an he knows the criminal is his real father. He is officially on the same level as MH. That is what may cause the Yoons to turn their back on him when they learn the truth of his and MH's lies and deception. There is a show that is called "Wicked Attraction". It talks about how people change when they meet that one person who brings out the worse in them. Fake JS is now listening to MH and he's becoming more evil. He listened to Madam Mo and continued to live a lie as JS. 

I saw that in the clip. I wish I could say I was surprised. The spastic writing of this writer has come full circle. What is sad is that some will feel sorry in the end that fake JS went this route while others won't be; however, everything will be expected to be forgiven! As crazy as the writer was for Bird that don't Cry, the "All is forgiven" route wasn't even attempted. But at least some hope in the previews....maybe for the two SH's!

1 hour ago, shebagirl said:

@lclarakl oh no ... so fake decide to go to the dark side... damn....! I have not watch the raw, maybe should stay away for a while. Easier said than done though. 

Haven't watched in 2 weeks! I guess it will be 3 now!

11 hours ago, lclarakl said:

My thought is like you. Because of his hateful action the chance he could have had to still be a part of that family this time around as himself and gain love and support without lies is leaving all because he is jealous and does not want Dr. Han to come back. When the Yoon's find out that he sat there knowing that he was the true son of the criminal but put it on Dr. Han even though Dr. Han was adopted for most of his life and his so called criminal father is dying of cancer and Dr. Han is the true Yoon JS they will be so angry and will turn away from him.

How can they forgive someone who knew he was a fake and then bad mouthed and tried to hurt the real Yoon Heir from taking his place in that company? Faker has shot his own self in the foot. IF only he had not let his own resentment, jealousy and now greed get in his way. The Yoon's are within their right to want to get rid of him. All of it stems from seeing JR , Madam Eun and even Ji-Sang like and get close to Dr. Han. Even Seol Hwa who would have still tried to comfort him will be so very angry at what he has done. Before he could have had understanding because he did not set out to be in that place an adult put him there. But his days as a child being used are long gone and his actions are all his own now simply because of jealousy. JR and Madam Eun will be so very angry at him because they gave love and affection to an imposter who tried to hurt their blood.

As I said listening to MH has warped him because of his own fears, jealousy and now greed. I am not at all surprised at this turn of events because I always saw it in him from the very beginning and hoped I was wrong but knew I prolly was not wrong about how his character would turn out.

Dr. Han will be furious because before he could have over looked it as they were friends as children and NS was the person that put him in that spot. But realizing what it meant to find MH in his office and Seol Hwa mentioning them outside and that Faker knew who he was but let him continue to not know well DR. Han will be within his right to hit faker many times. He will remember all the questions about his memory at the house as well. Dr. Han will be especially angry because Faker knew that KPD was his father and the man is dying from cancer and he did not even have the decency even with the abuse he used to get from the man to step forward to give his own father comfort. Seeing the man is broken and changed from the abuser he use to be.

Faker forgets DR. Han's memories.. they will come back and blood will tell as someone will need some blood or something that only one person will be a match for. They switched the DNA but new test will reveal the DNA can't be a match. Either for Dr. Han and KPD or for someone in the Yoon family.

I have to wonder given that there was a shooting that Ji-Sang narrowly missed once before could he end up hurt and need blood and its Seol Hwa or Dr. Han who could turn out to be a match. Or will faker be wounded and need blood and the truth comes out when no one in the family is a match?

I look forward to NS who likes Dr. Han to finally get that her daughter has hooked up with the real JS. Her like of that situation will run away fast as she can not have the real JS coming back now either or remembering the past.

Madam Sa looks like she is about to stick her foot in that situation. I knew it. Her questioning DN. Her stalking around the company watching Dr. Han and faker and her calling MH are all geared for MH to tell her mother to butt out and Madam Sa will do or say something to make questions come up and others to dig deep and to expose the truth that MH and the Faker are trying to hide.

I hope Seol Hwa says yes and marries him. I want him married to her before it is found out that he is the real JS. The Yoon's have not experienced Dr. Han's true personality. But they will if they try to break off his marriage after finding out he is the real JS and Seol Hwa is NS's daughter. It will all come back to how they treated his mother which caused her to leave in the first place with them not knowing about him until much later and then JJ passed away.

Dr, Han will never want to be connected to people who act/acted in that manner and it will be a blow to them at first because they expect that grown man who has lived his life independently for years to bow down to what they say and it will not workout the way they want it to once the truth comes out. AT best they are going to see him take them to tasks over their views, their inability to recognize their blood and their actions towards his mother, Seol Hwa and the Geum's.

Should I drop this drama because it just doesn't make sense anymore? "Golden Pouch" seems to have reached a new level of stupidity!!

And the ever present sickening and lunatic MH. Talk about unwanted screen presence...it's like she is on every channel even though I clicked and kept switching channels to avoid the sight and sound of an annoying her!!!:blink:

A doctor is outsmarted by MH again. Under normal circumstances, MH caught in that compromising situation warrants a check on all of her belongings. But our doctor only managed to fire a few questions before sending the suspicious MH out of his office. After studying the switched results, a contended doctor goes home and tries his best to bond with his "father", thanks to MH!

TBH, I skipped and fast-forwarded so many scenes today! Why? Ridiculous and I felt dumber and denser after watching so much absurdity and folly!

SH saw the icy stares and overheard the unfriendly tone and talk of the newly wed couple outside of her boyfriend's office. SH only managed a raised eyebrow.

Has Doctor Han become "stupid" as a result of his association with SH??:blink:

The scene with MH putting the DNA result into the envelope without Dr. Han throwing a hissy fit is unbelievably unconvincing and silly. Dr. Han is aware of how MH has changed after their breakup. MH herself told him she omitted telling him she has met KPD just to spite him etc. Despite that, he isn't portrayed as more cautious around the dangerous and sly MH.

In conclusion, there is no such thing as confidential information in K-dramas. Highly sensitive paternity test result turns up in an unsealed, unmarked envelope, open to the access of anyone who has an interest in the envelope's contents. Lax, sloppy and lame writing on the part of the writer!!!

The faker has become evil by his association with MH and is under the spell of toxic MH. He now wants what is not his and has even resorted to badmouthing his opponent although he doesn't deserve the new president's position. JR has himself told him in his study that he was allowing Dr. Han to do all the work and he had wanted to make the faker the new president of the medical foundation.

The faker slacked, missed work and refused to see eye-to-eye with Dr. Han, accusing him of making decisions without his consent despite being absent at meetings and out of his new found jealousy and full pledged resentment for the more capable, consistent and reliable Dr. Han. I would have thought MH would be the one to spread the rumor regarding KPD, but it turned out to be the faker who has hit an all-time low, character wise.

@Ldy Gmerm

I too hope Dr. Han marries SH ASAP to avoid complications later!

I want Madam Sa to run her motor mouth and ruin MH and the faker's chances of staking their greedy and undeserving claim on the Yoon's pool of wealth and companies.

How long before NS finds out what's behind the change in the faker?:lol: NS is in for a big surprise to find MH running the show behind a more determined and unscrupulous faker.

On another level of irrationality and unreasonableness, Madam Eun, despite her age could overhear the faker's and JR's conversation but Ji Sang and the rest of the family had problems overhearing MH and the faker fighting in their room.

Has the faker's room been made soundproof after his marriage? Will MH surprise us by announcing an unexpected pregnancy in order for her to seal her position as the fake heir's DIL?:blink:

On a more positive note, a repentant and rehabilitated KPD gets to spend the last meaningful days of his life with a man who has empathy, warmth and compassion.

6 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

In the preview, did SH just asked SW to marry him??? I don't understand Korean and what was said. I'm just guessing only. I might be wrong.

@cheekychipmunk_stv, it sound like he did. As I said before, many episodes ago, I hope SH and SW marry before they find out their true identity. By then, it will be too late to ask them to divorce--I doubt they would at that point anyway. Well, Seol Hwa probably would, but Dr. Han would stand firm.  It also would be a good time for them to marry now because Min Hee wouldn't dare expose their identity because it would also mean the demise of her being a wealthy daughter in law to the chairman.

@sk0317, I have to admit that MH being everywhere and knowing everything is getting on my last nerve. It's really hard to look forward to this drama when you know the 'evil' people are going to get away with their 'crimes'. 

@Ldy Gmerm, I agree with both of your posts.

@sk0317, I have to admit that MH being everywhere and knowing everything is getting on my last nerve. It's really hard to look forward to this drama when you know the 'evil' people are going to get away with their 'crimes'. 

I agreed to this villains always have the 1st news. OTP should be more alert than the villains

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

As I said before, many episodes ago, I hope SH and SW marry before they find out their true identity. By then, it will be too late to ask them to divorce--I doubt they would at that point anyway. Well, Seol Hwa probably would, but Dr. Han would stand firm.

If they do get married before DrHan real identity surface, that would be a good way to navigate this 'forbidden' union. I am all for it, but I have the feeling that MH is going to try and put a stop to it somehow. She will insinuate that their marriage is inappropriate in front of NS and somehow let the cat out of the bags to faker or her mother, Mdm Sa. She is so jealous of Seolhwa that she simply cannot accept that she will have a happy marriage, compared to her loveless one.

When I saw the preview of DrHan asking Seolhwa to get married, I couldn't help thinking .. 'If you like it,  then you should put a ring on it' ... as Beyoncé would croon ....:lol: . It is this proposal, or lack of that made me continue watching this drama ... I am a sucker, all right ...

I hope Jisang somehow will play an important role in unraveling the truth. He sensed that his 'hyung' has changed, and a little more digging from him would open up the can of worms in fake marriage.

Archived