[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

I am glad that KPD has finally asked Dr. Han to take the paternity test with him to confirm if they are really related. All the talk and prompting from CJ has made KPD open to the concept of a DNA test and hence decided to do it to be sure.

In the preview,  Dr. Han gave SH an envelope that contains samples from him and KPD to be submitted for their paternity test. MH was seen trying to tamper with the envelope that SH has left on her desk in the office before SH stepped in to ask her what she was doing or looking for.

MH got the background check she has asked the private eye to conduct on KPD and KSW. MH found out "JS"'s mom had perished in the fire in Namwon. It seems like she has figured out the other boy in Namwon could very well be Dr. Han. She looked utterly shocked when it hit her that the real heir to the PJ Group should be the man she hates and abandoned when he lost his memory and has no recollection of her or their time spent together-Dr. Han.

Th writer has progressively put Dr. Han in the spotlight and he is portrayed as the suitable candidate to take over the presidency of the PJ Medical Foundation. Dr. Han was seen walking side-by-side JR, the faker and a group of associates in the preview. The faker looked unhappy.

JR, Madam Eun, Ji Sang and NS all seem to like and love Dr. Han personally and in the professional sense. He excels in his job and has such a pleasant demeanor that NS looked relieved to know her daughter is dating a good man and she will be in good hands.

JR is taken by surprise at how fond and interested NS has become of Dr. Han lately. NS was the one to see Dr. Han out after his visit to the Yoon's. Her sudden change in attitude also caused Dr. Han to look bemused. Dr. Han told NS she didn't have to see him out but she replied that she should since he is their guest.

NS asked Dr. Han about SH and how's she doing. He questioned her on why she is curious and concerned about SH. He also asked her not to worry about SH anymore because he will be there for her.

NS will be shocked when she finds out the man her daughter is seeing now is JJ's son and the rightful heir apparent to the PJ Group.

Dr. Han took Madam Eun's pulse in her room and asked her if everything is alright with her (physically) apart from her slow heart beat. She said she is fine and he reassured her he will always be around and on call should she need an examination.

Dr. Han then found the familiar looking incense pouch on her table. He couldn't put a finger on where he has seen it before. Their conversation was then interrupted by the faker and MH who entered Madam Eun's room. MH told them dinner was ready and they all left the room.

JR, NS, Madam Eun, the faker, Ji Sang and MH gathered around the coffee table to have their cuppa after dinner. Madam Eun looked very pleased and thanked a busy Dr. Han for taking time off to visit and examine her. She reiterated how she seems close and attached to him. JR added he felt likewise. The faker didn't look happy at all. I think MH looked at NS and was thinking how she is OK with her daughter dating Dr. Han whose "father" is an ex-convict.

Ji Sang then went on to ask about Dr. Han's "father" and Madam Eun remembered hearing that Dr. Han has found his long lost father. She asked him how about his dad and how he is doing. The faker started looking nervous and uneasy. Dr. Han replied, "He is at home." Madam Eun, "The Geum's?" JR asked Dr. Han when was he separated from his father. Dr. Han answered, "When I was 6, in Namwon."

At this point, the fake looked a little pale and placed his tea cup on his saucer before NS glanced sideways and gave the faker the "look". MH observed how NS and the faker behaved differently.

If I'm not wrong, Madam Eun said, "Just a moment. 6 y.o and in Namwon? That means you and the faker are about the same age and Namwon...". The faker suddenly blurted out, "Halmoni.." and JR interrupted before Madam Eun could continue.

Ji Sang insisted to hear more about Namwon but NS told him to stop probing further since JR has put a stop to this talk. Ji Sang replied he is curious and worried about the faker. Ji Sang finds it strange and doesn't understand why and how everyone always seems to change the topic or clam up each time "Namwon" is brought up.

MH took her chance and asked Dr. Han how does he know KPD is his father. Dr. Han tried to answer her question but was stopped short of replying because the faker said he wanted to discuss work with Dr. Han.

I hope the faker is not jealous and afraid to lose his place in his current "family". Dr. Han is suspicious and skeptical of the faker's action and behavior around him. The faker later has the same dream of him running in the Hornbeam Forrest but unlike the last time when he had the same dream, he could clearly see the hand that tapped his shoulder belonged to Dr. Han's.

The faker's past has caught up with him and he really has to come clean to clear his conscience and alleviate his guilt of living Dr. Han's life.

KPD seems to recognize the faker as he asked himself where he has seen him apart from at the hospital and the lobby of  PJ Group.

In JR's study, the faker asked Dr. Han, "You told me earlier your memory is back. How much of your past do you remember?"

Dr. Han: "The fire in Namwon."

The faker: "Anything else?"

Dr. Han: "Not yet. Did you feel uncomfortable when I was talking about Namwon out there with the Chairman?"

The faker: "No, I wasn't feeling uncomfortable."

Dr. Han will be mad if the faker hides what he knows about him and his past from him. Dr. Han was angry at the Bae's for keeping his past from him after he regained some of his memory after the accident.

@nrlfan4ever you are so right Dr. Han is having hazy and fuzzy recollections of his childhood and he is confused if the flashbacks he has are real or an illusion.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It' not the first time SHf is careless about the important stuff leaving it on her desk for any one to meddle with.  If I were MH, I'd take JS's strand of hair and place it in DNA order folder. That way everything would  fall in it's place as she wants it to be - paternity confirmed, KPD is Dr.Han's father, JS is the rightful  heir, Dr.Han's memories are the memories of KSW as both boys were close to each other  and even lived under one roof for some time. There are no more questions to ask.  Consider case closed.  

I am looking at JS and he begins to scare me. Where  has the nice gentle young man disappeared to?  In the past he was accusing NS of making him to live a live  based on lies. Now he is fighting to preserve that same life, trying to figure out his next steps.  Dr. Han is  becoming the major threat to JS, MH and to NS when she will be forced to choose between SHf and the comfortable life. If those three stop protecting their personal interests and join their forces to protect their  future, Dr.Han will be  in big danger.  A sweet drama can become a horror thriller in no time.  But then the producers will need another 100 of episodes to untangle the new mess. I hope they have enough  common sense not to go that route. 

This drama just frustrates me at this point. I'm so sick of Min Hee unrealistically being everywhere at just the right time. It seems she's going to intercept the envelop and may change the results. Is the writer really going to pull this out to the bitter end? I want to see some anger and bonding of family. 

56 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

This drama just frustrates me at this point. I'm so sick of Min Hee unrealistically being everywhere at just the right time. It seems she's going to intercept the envelop and may change the results. Is the writer really going to pull this out to the bitter end? I want to see some anger and bonding of family. 

Silent lurker, Chingu's thanks for your comments/insights, seems like most if not all, K-drama daily are frustrating I thought that this will be a bit different:crazy:.  

I am not sure if I will keep watching it, I will wait till the last episode to check it out.  

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

This drama just frustrates me at this point. I'm so sick of Min Hee unrealistically being everywhere at just the right time. It seems she's going to intercept the envelop and may change the results. Is the writer really going to pull this out to the bitter end?

I feel the writer is overdoing MH capabilities too, and as often than not, Seolhwa would be sloppy in carrying out an important task. After having a few harsh words between them, she was still not on alert that MH will try her evil hands on her close relationship with DrHan. MH sly ways should be enough to keep Seolhwa on her toes. Now if MH manage to switch KPD hair with that of fake JS, it will take another 10 episodes for real paternity to establish. Well, she has not been sleeping with fake JS, so it would be difficult to just come out with his hair or his toothbrush at the office....! Let's hope so.

It is very obvious that fake JS is panicking. Will he go the dark way, and try to deny his father and get Drhan out of PJ group ..? Or will he give up the fight to remain the son, and leave the household...? MH will not want him not to be the heir. So since he hates MH, he should deny her being the wife of the first son ... hee hee hee, he is more selfish than to allow DrHan to take over his status. Only person who can change his mind will be his real father KPD. Their constant unplanned meet should trigger to KPD that faker is the real KSW. Maybe some words that they exchanged will make him realised that his real son is fake JS. 

This is the second daily drama where the name MH as second lead are the evil doers. Even the young boy who played as DrHan at six years old is currently cast in a daily as a son of this unfortunate lovers. Must say the boy is good looking. The young KSW looks more scruffy. I must not be mean, but the elder KSW certainly improved with age .... ha ha ha .... sorry. Now that I am talking on characters, why is Seolhwa dressed so dowdy like, and MH so well groomed. There were times Seolhwa looked like she needs help with her wardrobe. Her dress sense is appalling.... even SeNa got into better outfit.  The horrid loan shark are seen in good presentable attires, even when she was with or without money as the recent situation. Are goodie ' Miss two shoes' supposed to be in frumpy clothings, or is it just coincident ...? Whatever, buck up Seolhwa and dress as an executive not as a chamber maid ......

Add on.   I am watching the episode for the  2nd time and one scene struck me now.  After the dinner, in JS's room  where JS wanted to talk to Dr.Han about the foundation,  JS sat at the table and didn't invite Dr.Han to take a seat.  SHm was talking to him while standing, as a subordinate who is receiving the orders from his superior. And that while SHm is  in their house as an invited guest who was just  taking care of their grandma. The guest who is  praised by his grandma, father and even liked by HS.  How low and petty on JS's part.  

7 hours ago, shebagirl said:

I feel the writer is overdoing MH capabilities too, and as often than not, Seolhwa would be sloppy in carrying out an important task. After having a few harsh words between them, she was still not on alert that MH will try her evil hands on her close relationship with DrHan. MH sly ways should be enough to keep Seolhwa on her toes. Now if MH manage to switch KPD hair with that of fake JS, it will take another 10 episodes for real paternity to establish. Well, she has not been sleeping with fake JS, so it would be difficult to just come out with his hair or his toothbrush at the office....! Let's hope so.

In a daily drama, 26 episodes is not a lot of time to wrap up a story that has a lot of issues to resolve:

- Real Dr. Han finding out his heritage

- Fake JS confronting his past and the Yoon family he deceived

- Madam Mo confronting the Yoon family she deceived with fake JS

- Madam Mo confronting Papa Geum, the man she deceived about Seol Hwa mother's death

- Seol Hwa learning that Madam Mo is her mother

- The Yoons learning Seol Hwa is Madam Mo's daughter

- The Yoons learning Dr Han is their real child/grandson

- Fake JS future

- Know-it-all Min Hee future/relationship with Fake JS

- Mama Geum's realization that she's been lied to for 20 plus years by Papa Guem regarding SeolHwa.

- Discovery that Madam Sa was he driver of the car that hit Dr Han

- Reconciliation

Personally, I don't know if I could easily accept a woman like Madam Mo as my mother considering the way she always treated me. Sadly, Seol Hwa's character has absolutely no depth whatsoever---she just seems to float through the drama.

I'm on hiatus from watching as this writer is taking a stroll down Dumb Dumb Lane and obviously thinks that we are stupid enough to follow. As I watch the previews for each episode, it really perturbs me that the writer takes an obviously smart man (SHm) and gives him stupid pills, takes a rather innocent person (JS) and makes him even worse. But what will really upset me is when we come to the "All is forgiven" episode which is usually the finally one. Once again reminds me "Why do I watch daily dramas?" Frustrating? Not the half of it!

Source: MBC

From the raw excerpt based on speculation:

I wonder what kind of daughter MH is to her own mother. She made her own mother sneaked into the Geum's to collect KPD's hair as sample for a paternity test MH is planning to do.

MH seems to be driving a new car. Her old one was red.

Was MH telling her mom she can take control of the PJ Group in her car? MH promises her mom she can fulfill that wish for her but she wants her mom to do something for her in return.

MH instructed her mom to go to the Geum's to retrieve some strands of hair from Dr. Han's "father".

Madam Mo (MM): "What? Dr. Han's father? You mean the dumpling maker?"

MH: "Nope. KPD. Dr. Han found his "father".

MM: "Really? What does his "father" have to do with us?"

MH: "Don't ask. You just need to sneak in without anyone's notice to get the hair sample for me. I need it for confirmation."

MM: "Are you trying to set your own mother up and get me into some kind of trouble?!"

MH (turning hysterical): "Just do it!! I'm running out of time! Hurry!"

MM: "MH,what is wrong with you? What is the problem? Tell me! You need to tell me for me to know. Hurry up and tell me!"

MH: "JS-sshi, that man isn't the real JS. He is KPD's son."

MM: "What? What did you just say?"

MH: "Didn't you hear me? It's a case of switched identities (YJS and HSH)."

@sk0317

The Worst mistake MH made was in telling her mother of the switched identities. Before they both could have gotten away with pretending they had no idea. But Madam Sa has a tendency to run her mouth too much. And create too much trouble. Involving her will only make her want to use that information for profit and get herself back up. Of course we do also need her to let her greed try to work for her. Because she will be the weak link that will most likely reveal enough to have Dr. Han find out the truth or at the very least get in the middle of it and blow everything wide open.

With both of them knowing now when things blow up as we all know they will.  Neither of them will be very convincing to say they did not know and NS and Faker can say that they did and tried to profit from it. Either way MH's marriage into that family will be over because she and her mother know that the real JS can't stand her or her mother. Also there will be a lot of anger at her again meddling in his family affairs trying to road block him. I would love for both her and her mother to end up going to jail. But I think MH's harshes punishment is going to be exposed as having married a fake and that because of her mother she originally lost Dr. Han because her mother is the one who hit him causing his amnesia and her telling MH to leave him because of what she did. MH will totally loose her mind and blame her mother for everything as had Madam Sa not hit him she would be married to him (thank goodness she did hit him!) and can come forth with him into the Yoon house as his wife. Madam Sa will get the blame for messing up her chances in that family wait and see.

I have to agree that Seol Hwa made a huge mistake leaving something so sensitive out for anyone to touch or pick up.Even if she has no thought in her head of anyone being that nosy it still is wrong to leave something so personal out. I wish Dr. Han had done this out side of the company without her help. He and KPD should have gone together outside of work to conduct the DNA test. Now we run the risk of someone tampering with the results (which I hope does not happen.)

@Ldy Gmerm

I think MH was desperate to tell someone she "trusts" what she has just unfolded. Although MH has suspected for some time the faker might be KSW, she simply couldn't bear the shocking and devastating news when her greatest fear was confirmed. LOL

I agree with you that she is foolish to have told her "motor mouth" mommy because she is just going to cause MH and herself more trouble with her loose tongue.

I find it puzzling how MM knew exactly which room KPD was using. Did she manage to catch a glimpse of him entering or leaving that storeroom before coming out from her hideout to sneak inside?

MH was very sly and manipulative to trick KPD into telling her about the other boy caught up in the fire in Namwon. He told her he wasn't sure of the boy's whereabouts and thought he might have died in that huge fire.

KPD trusted MH's words that a bad rumor may be generated if the company finds out Dr. Han's "father" was an ex-convict. This may in turn affect his position and job in the company. She asked him to let her know so that she can help Dr. Han keep his job. She also made KPD promised her he will keep her meeting with him private.

I can't wait for MM to mess up. I also can't wait to see MH being told or found out her mom was the one who made her life miserable and caused her her chance to marry the real heir to the PJ Group. LOL

SH is careless and should have been more careful around MH. She knows what the two-faced MH is capable of doing and has seen her ugly side. She has seen her abandoned Dr. Han and blamed him for forgetting about her after his accident.

That said, I am in agreement with you that Dr. Han should have taken time off to do the paternity test with KPD and not leave such an important unsealed document with SH.

Noticed MH always talks in a friendly and nice tone when she is caught doing something sneaky. The characters in this drama need to be more attentive and observant to body language.

Ms. Shin found an article on the internet that says Dr. Han might be the suitable candidate to take over as president of the PJ Medical Foundation. MH overheard her and was really mad. MH seems to think the faker will not be overlooked for this post since he is the Chief Director and Dr. Han isn't.

JR also seems to like and trust Dr. Han more, adding to MH's woes and anxieties. It has begun to dawn on her she might become a penniless fool who blackmailed a man who she initially thought was the real heir into marrying her.

The writer lacks creativity as she is painting the faker as a jealous imposter who doesn't want to give up on his present lifestyle. The writer is also turning the faker into a petty, competitive and ugly guy.

The faker was seen "stalking" and blaming KPD for suddenly reappearing into his life. He seems to think that his fake identity would not have been exposed had KPD not returned.

I wonder which route would MH take after falsifying the DNA results...? Is she going to threaten NS on this new information, or is she going to make sure that Seolhwa do not marry DrHan, or is she going to make it known in her sly, crooked ways that DrHan's father has a criminal record, and so it will not be right for him to be President of the Foundation...??? I bet it will be all the above..!!! She is such a despicable person, so trashy in mind and action. Then 10 episodes later, some incident will reveal the truth. Again these Bae women are behind the spin to halt DrHan's career. The loan shark was saved once by JR, and she is still trying to destroy the Geum household. Why am I still watching this drama ...???

For heaven sake Seolhwa, stop being on cloud nine, and face the damage you caused by being so sloppy and airy...!!!  At least DrHan was more focused and would not allow just anyone to easily lead him. This Seolhwa walks around, with the head in the air, like an ostrich fool...!! Ooooo I simply cannot watch her ..... SeNa seems more alert and capable.  Typical kdramas heroine .... a complete fool, in frumpy clothes and walks the earth like a horse with blinkers. Darn it ....!

1 hour ago, shebagirl said:

I wonder which route would MH take after falsifying the DNA results...? Is she going to threaten NS on this new information, or is she going to make sure that Seolhwa do not marry DrHan, or is she going to make it known in her sly, crooked ways that DrHan's father has a criminal record, and so it will not be right for him to be President of the Foundation...??? I bet it will be all the above..!!! She is such a despicable person, so trashy in mind and action. Then 10 episodes later, some incident will reveal the truth. Again these Bae women are behind the spin to halt DrHan's career. The loan shark was saved once by JR, and she is still trying to destroy the Geum household. Why am I still watching this drama ...???

For heaven sake Seolhwa, stop being on cloud nine, and face the damage you caused by being so sloppy and airy...!!!  At least DrHan was more focused and would not allow just anyone to easily lead him. This Seolhwa walks around, with the head in the air, like an ostrich fool...!! Ooooo I simply cannot watch her ..... SeNa seems more alert and capable.  Typical kdramas heroine .... a complete fool, in frumpy clothes and walks the earth like a horse with blinkers. Darn it ....!

@shebagirl  I tell you I just watch the previews and read the thread to understand the story I don't waste my time to watch because nothing is going to change not until about episode 105..  

I am  not sure yet why MH wants the DNA material from KPD , to falsify Dr.Han's results and tie him to KPD, or maybe to run her own test comparing DNA of  KPD to those of JS.   If she falsifies  DR.Han's results nothing really changes from the current situation, except for the fact that SHm's  father IS a criminal what many already know.  Of course SHm might loose his position at the foundation but in this case the evil will not get punished as it should be.  But if she runs JS's test, that opens a whole new can of worms... and MH's position in the Y's family becomes extremely strong as she will be the one having the all the evidence that might make or break their future.  I am beginning to lean towards the second option. But of course the writers in their eternal wisdom do know better.

There once was expressed opinion  that Dr.Han might leave the PJ group on his own. I think that will be the exact case. Right now he seems to be able to have it all, all that glitters ( his high position at the big PJ group) and his Geum's family.  But the time will come when  he has to choose what matters to him the most.  And I just cannot imagine the Y's family to just throw JS out on the street after having him as their son and grandson for 30 years.  After all, he was not the one who consciously had created that whole mess. 

I also think that  SHm and SHf should begin working on somehow making their relations official, before their potential sibling status becomes known. Maybe that's why in the preview SN says  she is going to tell mom about them.  Maybe SHm will leave the PJ Group to be able to be with SHf, i.e. knowing that he is the son of the Y's but not registering that officially?  That could be his final and most important choice - money and prestige or the woman he loves.

My Opinion is MH wants the results to one. confirm her suspicions that faker is the real son of KPD. Two. go to faker and NS and slam it in their faces what they did. They can not deny anything when she has a DNA report to prove that a switch was made. Which is exactly why Faker should have come forward at least then it could have been explained that he lost his memory or something and that he was mistaken for the real JS by rescue personal since he was staying at their home and only when KPD showed up did things start to come back. But because MH feels something was not right and she has great observation skills and now the means to sneak in and get DNA to confirm the truth they are caught with her having all the power. Once she is able to confirm and confront them the next step is to stop the truth from coming out.

Spoiler

MH will then want to falsify a DNA report to say Dr. Han is KPD's son but I think even if she does this the truth will still come out eventually. Either KPD will need something that only a real son can provide or Madam Eun or JR will. Something will trigger a new DNA test or Dr. Han will remember everything and realize the truth. At that point we will see MH try to threaten him possibly but that would be so very foolish to do as even if she manages to get him fired and spread awful rumors about KPD being his father and a former criminal the loss is not for him but to the foundation and the company.

In the end she will be found out as having known and tried to keep the truth to come out. Along with her mother. I still see Madam Sa as a weak link and now that she knows something will come out her mouth to have her reveal it to either Dr. Han, the Geums, KPD or Seol Hwa. It could be she comes to that company to be nasty to Seol Hwa once again and talks too much and Ji-Sang over hears her. Whatever happens MH will not get out of knowing and trying to keep the real JS from coming to his family.

This is why MH will never succeed in the end to keep what she had to blackmail and lie to achieve. It is why her mother will never again be back to where she was. Both women do not see that what they have done is wrong. Keeping Dr. Han from knowing who his blood for selfish and greedy reasons only temps fate and karma is gearing up to come after them. 

We have how many episodes left? I see another three to four weeks (if this stays on target for 120) of MH even succeeding to make KPD and Dr. Han believe they are father and son until something happens that changes it all. Blood will always tell. KPD thinks that something is familiar about faker. It will not be long before something makes him see that faker is his real son. Just like something happening in that family could require blood and Faker can not provide it but Dr. Han can. As a doctor I am sure he knows his blood type well. Also as a doctor and a person that knows that family he could very well decide to be tested to see if he is a match for something and when the report comes back its say 99.99% which should be not possible with a high number which prompts someone to run another DNA test and question the first. I don't think if that scenario is even a possibility MH can stop a second test. To even try catches her after the truth has been found out. Whatever happens the blood that MH tried to cover in order to stay married in that family is going to cause her to loose it all. And this is even before her mother is found to have hit Dr. Han in the first place.

I have to say again I can't stand SN. Why does she have to run and tell that they are dating. It is not her business to do so. I wish someone would either slap her silly or lock her in a room. Better yet do both. She may call out the truth from time to time but most of the time she is a pest.

So I had to go check to see what the end date could be for this drama.. and I am sure it has to be a typo:

Title: 황금주머니 / Golden Pouch
Chinese Title: 黃金口袋
Also Known as: Golden Pocket
Genre: Romance, Family
Episodes: 120 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2016-Nov-14 to 2017-June
Air time: Monday to Friday 20:55

Credit Koreandrama.org

IF we continue with it ending at 121 episodes maybe (never know with MBC could be more.) then this ends around May 19th.. which means we have way more of MH and her mother's shenanigans to put up with before we get relief.

@Ldy Gmerm

MH who is always at the right place at the right time, overheard Dr. Han telling SH the DNA test result will be sent to his office. He should take the trouble to go to pick it up in person instead.

The cunning MH is going to send the hair strands her mom stole from KPD's room and ask SH Human Lab to run another paternity test; however she will be sending in the faker's DNA instead of Dr. Han's.

MH is going to switch the result on KPD and the faker's with the one that will be delivered to Dr. Han's office. We will get to see her busy first by telling the staff responsible for receiving and sorting mails to inform her of all incoming correspondence so that she knows when she can do the switching.

MH would also want to verify if Dr. Han is indeed the real JS by ordering a paternity test on JR and Dr. Han subsequently.

Your scenario of MH joining hands with the faker to get rid of Dr. Han could happen any time after the DNA test proves the faker is KPD's real son.

MH might even pay KPD to leave the Geum's and Dr. Han, telling him he is a hindrance to his advancement in his career in the PJ Group. MH has lied numerous times to KPD and will tell him a bad rumor has started circulating and if he has any hint of remorse or guilt for his past abuses, the anguish and the pain he had inflicted on his son, he should disappear and not cause his son further inconvenience.

No one will be able to verify anything with KPD gone and missing then.

Now NS has only gotten a slight taste of what is to come from her new DIL. She now realized she has underestimated MH. NS is going to kick herself for being the force to help MH marry into the Yoon's later when MH starts to show more of her true colors, blackmail and overpower her with the knowledge of NS's secrets.

The Presidential election in SK is scheduled on May 9, 2017. I think "Golden Pouch" might take a week's hiatus before it resumes airing (sigh).

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/399019-upcoming-mbc-daily-drama-2017-all-kind-of-daughter-in-law-별별-며느리-eun-jung-kang-kyung-joon-may-2017-mon-frid-2055/

Not sure if the above information is reliable, but it seems that "All Kinds of Daughters-in-law" is likely to replace "Golden Pouch".

3 hours ago, ira2a said:

Maybe SHm will leave the PJ Group to be able to be with SHf, i.e. knowing that he is the son of the Y's but not registering that officially?  That could be his final and most important choice - money and prestige or the woman he loves.

In many cases like with the young couple Seolhwa/DrHan, it is not appropriate or in some society not allowed for them to marry, when both their parents are married to one another, as NS is married to JR. That was the initial anger that Papa Geum had with NS when fake  JS insisted on marrying Seolhwa. Fake knew that he was not the real son, that he insisted to NS that 'blood wise' he was allowed to tie the knot. But if grandma or his father were to find out that Seolhwa is NS daughter, hell will break lose. So fake JS planned to be sent abroad with Seolhwa and there they will live their so called married life. It was not until the voice recording of Papa Geum telling off NS about Seolhwa being her daughter, that make fake JS to call off the marriage. He sacrificed his happiness for the family really. In reality, Seolhwa had decided not to attend too. So he took the blame instead.

It will be the same with DrHan when he decides to tie the knot with Seolhwa. MH can dangle the real truth to him that they are step siblings since she is the only person who knew the 'big' secret. But it would not be to her advantage, because that will reveal fake JS status as a fraud. She might use it on NS to stop the marriage and reveal to her that DrHan is the real JS. At this point NS will be caught in a tight spot .... is she willing to give up her greed and happiness for her daughter Seolhwa, by leaving the Yoon household ..? And at the same time keep the other secrets intact.  Will she tell the truth to Papa Geum on her objection to the union that DrHan is not only a Yoon but also Jin Joo 's son .....??? NS certainly will have a lot on her plate, and any slip on her part will cause her 'castle' to crumble. She started the fraud, and now MH will want to use it to milk her for the Bae's gain. Will she allow herself to be blackmailed by MH ...? 

As I see it, it needs fake JS conscience to tell the truth to halt all the charades. His route to redemption is to come out with the truth and ask for forgiveness. As for NS, she will have to leave JR.  Otherwise DrHan cannot be with the woman he loves. 

Archived