[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

I'm wondering do KDP knows NS.. Apparently NS knows faker was being abused by his father maybe even she knew of his mother but I'm wondering will the man recognize her if he saw the two together and realizes that she took his child this would be like kidnapping for NS.. I'm wondering if it's possible of her starting the fire that killed her so called friend..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The things I want to see in the end - NS, MH, Faker and loan shark mama receive their just punishments that will leave all of us satisfied. It would really be disappointing if all of them will received a slap and that's it. Many dramas with contemptuous characters get away with just saying sorry and all.

We've analyzed this drama to bits, we've given our objective, logical, chronological observations and comments that made the drama clearer for all of us. The problem is that the writers keep on making the plot for each episode muddier than the last one. It's frustrating.Sometime they even insult the viewers' intelligence.

I am not as frustrated with the drama as many on different forums are, truth be told I came here just because of TalTal and not really the drama itself. :wink: But,  I do  think that  producers have made a big mistake here.  We have 3 families, 14 people total (13+ Dr.Han).  Each family has its history, each person has his or her story and trajectory.  Two families are intertwined for almost 30 years without even knowing about that.  The 3rd family is like a leach that draws blood from both.  I mean that's a lot to digest, figure out, sort out and somehow come to some semblance of peace and reason. That's a lot to show to us, the viewers.  With only 30 min of runtime, how much can be squeezed into each episode? Not a lot. That's why we all have the feeling that the plot is moving too slowly or even going in rounds sometimes.  Producers  have selected the wrong format for that type of story.  They needed 1 hour (or close to that) episodes, that would have allowed for more  action and events to be  shown. We  would have gotten  the feel that the evens are really moving and things are happening simply because we would have seen more of them in each episode. It's all perception thing, and it's  playing its trick on us right now.  We want to see things moving  quicker, yet we also want to have enough time to understand what is going on, to see the undercurrent that runs through events, people and their feelings.  30 min is just too short a time to give us all of that. 

@nrlfan4ever

Apart from our baddy MH, the other characters in this drama are so slow-witted I fear we might see an unwelcome extension:lol:.

One poster on another forum explained it really well that K-dramas adhere to a successful format and rarely strays from it. You get a few twists and turns in the plot but ultimately, the villains who are portrayed as smarter and more quick-witted, usually are forgiven and will be pardoned with a Kumbaya ending.

We have only seen Mr. Kim behind bars so far and although he supposedly has so much dirt on Madam Sa, she is only driven out of her home and made a bankrupt.

Now that you mentioned the pen recorder MH still possesses, I am inclined to think MH has left it at her mother's and not in her office or is carrying it around. DN together with MK might find it accidentally, play and listen to its contents and go to confront papa Geum over the shocking revelation.

CJ might overhear papa Geum, MK and DN talking about it, recalls the scent of the perfume on papa Geum's blazer and the same fragrance she picked up when she visited the Yoon's, makes her own deduction that SH is papa Geum and NS's love child, and charges to confront NS at the Yoon's.

We are led to believe that CJ has a heightened sense of smell and predicted her clashing with NS over an alleged affair she thinks she is having or had with CJ's husband but the writer hasn't explored this trajectory it seems.

We have seen enough of Madam Sa and CJ's fighting. Please writer, show us some of CJ with NS!

Noticed how NS's character is subdued with MH taking center stage now. I agree with you that MH seems to be getting more screen time she looks like the main lead here. NS pales in comparison to MH though. MH is the ultimate and more ferocious baddie in this drama. MH certainly has a voracious appetite for money, status, power and wealth!

No wonder actresses are eager to play the villain roles in K-dramas. They also get a chance to highlight their acting attributes too.

@Ldy Gmerm Love the descriptions and scenarios you wrote in your post. I can't wait to see the open gap mouth expression on NS when she realizes she has been outplayed and is no match for cray cray!

NS will be subject to MH's endless sneering, smirks, hysterical screeching and screaming because NS was the one who brought in a fake and helped MH married him!

Can't wait to see the faker having a dig at NS too! "Kkangpae" MH will turn into a monster and try to control and blackmail NS and the faker after she confirms the faker is the biological son of the ex-convict, KPD.

@nrlfan4ever In another daily, SBS's "I'm Sorry KNG", the lead actress also suffers from amnesia. She is portrayed as "stupid" instead of forgetful too.:blink:

# This snail-paced internet speed is making my life miserable:(.

**Contains video clips from episode 92..

Not only did MH figure out faker is a fake.. But I think faker had an empathy in the episode as well.

Spoiler

Stalking around the Geum's home he hears Mama G telling KPD about Dr. Han saying he remembers his mother singing a particular song and KPD of course is perplexed Because there was not a mother with them when they were young. But Faker had to remember that song as well since we saw flashbacks of JJ stopping KPD from beating faker at one time and his coming to their house after that and younger JS (Dr. Han not wanting to share his mother perhaps with faker.) Then we see KPD show up at the door with his son and asks JJ to watch his son as it seems he is running from something. I wonder if that was the night the fire broke out as well?

So at some point in being at their house he had to have heard that song that JJ sang as well and can piece together that perhaps Dr. Han is the real JS. MMM if that is the case I wonder what he will do if he is smart enough to go there and get the big picture. He seemed very shocked after hearing that conversation between KPD and Mama G. So much so that he goes to the Office tel to work it out in his head only to be interrupted by MH who has started her own deep thinking putting together all the previous conversations (bugging Madam Eun for information on JJ) and past meetings and came to the conclusion that he is not the real JS but a fake. Which of course she asks him and his eyes go wide in shock. (Faker is so expressive!!!) Even if he denies it MH will just get a DNA test done to confirm her suspicions and then she will want to let him and NS have it with both barrels.

In the preview we see Dr. Han outside at home and we see another flashback of JJ from the back singing that song as she makes dumplings in the kitchen (not sure why no one can piece together two people singing the same song and dumplings that taste the same if not similar and do not see a connection but later they will want to pop their own heads at how the clues pointed to Dr. Han being JJ's son. But given that Papa G had no word on JJ I can understand his not fitting the clues.) Then at the end of the preview we see Dr. Han and Faker in Dr. Han's office and faker seems to be asking Dr. Han something. Is it pumping information about KPD or about Dr. Han's past.

Given that faker remembers everything and he saw how little JS did not want to share his mom with him. Will he willingly give back the real JS's family? Even though NS kept him at a distance? Or will he truly decide to give back what does not belong to him? At first I can't see him doing it. He has too much trauma from KPD to want to claim that man as his father. Not to mention MH and NS will be very against it as it exposes both as being liars but one as bringing in the fake and the other as having blackmailed her way into marriage. 

@sk0317

Given MH's personality instead of cutting her losses and getting the heck out of the way of that storm that is coming she will be angry and resentful that instead of playing them through the blackmail she got played. But then faker warned her and warned her that he was not who she thought he was. MH refused to listen as her greed and jealousy ruled her.

Instead of running away MH will be trying to contained the truth that faker is not the real JS as she can't afford to loose that place she blackmailed her way into . We all know she can't stand to be embarrassed and after gloating to Seol Hwa and Dr. Han no way would she give up that marriage to be seen as a fool for not marrying the right person. MH will be so angry that before she thought all she had to do is get faker to pretend to like her and then eventually he would.. LMAO at that nonsense! Now she wont care if he likes her as she is fire mad that she was tricked (when it was not faker her tricked her but her own selfish and greedy desires that did.) and want to hold that knowledge over his head as well as NS's. NS needs a wake up call that is for sure on MH's true character but also that her crimes are known to one more person now who will not hesitate to use it against her. NS getting what she gave to faker for so many years is poetic as she has met her match and surpassed by MH. I want to see MH run NS to the ground as NS always liked MH, and pushed her into a marriage that brought her not only into their home but able to find out her secrets. I just find it funny how she thought so bad of Seol Hwa before she finds out she is her daughter but can't recognize a true opportunist in MH. You would think it would be like looking in a mirror although I assume NS has deluded herself for years that what she did was not really all that bad (especially if she thought the real JS was dead.) I look forward to her truly going into shock at fakers revelation that Dr. Han could be the real JS. She is already spazzing out about fakers real dad showing up..

My thought on the SH''s birth secret reveal is if MH does not say it in a fit of anger then it will either be ditzy DN and MK or her mother that finds that voice recorder in that flat (if she left it at home, not sure why she would but to keep it in a safe place I could see her leaving it at her mothers.) Either way once it is found DN and MK will run to the Geum's or Madam Sa will first run to MH to confirm and then go off running her mouth to the Geum's. MH will have no control over that secret anymore as too many know it. Madam Sa will be the ruination of MH anyway. Her mouth and actions always end up with MH embarrassed and exposed for having knowledge of something or doing something. MH just has no idea how much her mother has screwed up her life yet. But hopefully if its Madam Sa she finally gets that her daughter did not get faker because he liked her and his attitude towards Madam Sa should make sense if he was blackmailed into marriage with her awful daughter.

Video Credit MBCdrama channel on YouTube.

@Ldy Gmerm

Your predictions are spot on!!

The faker has indeed figured out Dr. Han is the real JS!!

The faker overheard KPD thanking CJ for taking care of KSW and for treating him and KPD so well. He thanked her for the water and CJ asked him if he was comfortable living in the Geum's. He said he owes them a lot and couldn't be thankful or grateful enough.

KPD asked CJ how they met Dr. Han and she said it was through the taste of their "mandos" that reminded Dr. Han of the ones his mom made and that he had during his childhood. She hummed the "The Three Stars" song and KPD listened blankly, since he hasn't heard the song before. CJ said Dr. Han told her his mom used to sing this song while making him "mandos".

KPD was puzzled as his wife had never made dumplings nor sung that song before. He said it's strange Dr. Han talked about dumplings and that song. Then it struck him the lady next door (JJ) could have been the one who kindly made the dumplings for his "son" and sang that song. When KPD mentioned JJ, the faker knew Dr. Han is the lost kid during the fire and it hit him hard and in the preview, he went to confirm with Dr. Han to see if he has regained any memories from his childhood.

The faker asked NS what happened to the "kid" back then. She was alarmed and couldn't comprehend what he was trying to ask her. Then it hit her he was asking about the real JS. She said she isn't sure but thinks he has died. She was mad at the faker for talking about the incident in the company and the faker left and returned to his office.

The faker's flashbacks showed KPD trying to hit him and was stopped by JJ. JJ invited the faker to her home and he was seen eating her handmade "mandos" with Dr. Han. He told Dr. Han he has no mom and you are right @Ldy Gmerm again that Dr. Han didn't want to share his mom with him. 

Dr. Han took the cup of water his mom served the faker and JJ told the faker he could visit her and their home anytime he is hungry or misses his mom.

In another scene, we saw KPD taking the faker to JJ's because the police was after him. He was running away and sirens from the police car could be heard in the background.

NS looked pleased to find out from JR Dr. Han is a nice man after witnessing SH and Dr. Han along the hallway. JR was surprised why NS has taken a sudden interest in Dr. Han and was curious about him by asking him questions concerning him. NS is just happy her daughter has found a good man.

MH was shocked after confirming with Madam Eun that she was against JJ's relationship with JR and broke them up. MH heard about the fire and recalled the scar she saw on the faker's upper right. "Namwon, fire..." and her flashbacks to the scene where a boy with the same name was reprimanded by his dad. Cut to the scene where an emotional faker looked disturbed and shaken. She could conclude her suspicions that she has married the fake heir and decided to confront the faker in person since her call to him couldn't be put through.

It was really cute of papa Geum because he was a little "jealous" when Dr. Han presented KPD with more gifts in the Geum's dinning room. Dr. Han surprised papa Geum with a gift of a shirt and he looked overwhelmed, very pleased and happy!

CJ got her gifts from Dr. Han and called him "son". She later apologized to KPD telling him it has become a habit for them to address Dr. Han as their son. KPD smiled and said no worries as Dr. Han is their son too.

I think SN and CJ commented Dr. Han looks nothing like KPD. SN said SH doesn't look like papa Geum making CJ mad at her.

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

In the preview we see Dr. Han outside at home and we see another flashback of JJ from the back singing that song as she makes dumplings in the kitchen (not sure why no one can piece together two people singing the same song and dumplings that taste the same if not similar but later they will want to pop their own heads at how the clues pointed to Dr. Han being JJ's son. But given that Papa G had no word on JJ I can understand his not fitting the clues.) Then at the end of the preview we see Dr. Han and Faker in Dr. Han's office and faker seems to be asking Dr. Han something. Is it pumping information about KPD or about Dr. Han's past.

@Ldy Gmerm I loved your post, but this one paragraph summed up what has been bugging me for many episodes. This drama started with Dr Han being curious about the Geums after eating the dumpling that reminded him of his mother which made him think he may be related to papa Geum. That whole story line went dead for many episodes with no one being remotely curious about these "clues". The people who want to know about their past are not putting forth a lot of effort to find out what really happened and the people who wanted to forget the past are putting forth a lot of effort to know the truth.

20 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@Ldy Gmerm I loved your post, but this one paragraph summed up what has been bugging me for many episodes. This drama started with Dr Han being curious about the Geums after eating the dumpling that reminded him of his mother which made him think he may be related to papa Geum. That whole story line went dead for many episodes with no one being remotely curious about these "clues". The people who want to know about their past are not putting forth a lot of effort to find out what really happened and the people who wanted to forget the past are putting forth a lot of effort to know the truth.

It bugs me too but I guess it would be far fetch to even think after years of no word from or on JJ (or knowledge she had a child) that her son would have made it to Papa G after being lost, suffering memory loss, being adopted and living in the States and becoming a doctor only to make the trip back to S. Korea and end up in the care of Papa G who treated him like his own son. 

@sk0317

It is too funny that their worse nightmare is happening not only has Fakers real dad shown up but now with the clues from the Geum's Faker is made to realize that the real JS has been around for a long time and everything could come crashing down if he fully remembers his childhood. This is where jealousy comes in for faker because he lost out on Seol Hwa and it turns out he lost her to the real JS. I do hate that MH could find this out as well as I really want her to not know that last bit until she is completely busted. I do not want her angry that she had within her grasps the real JS all along but lost him. 

Things will start to unravel now as will NS and faker. The only one who will be calm and calculating will be MH who will not want her apple cart to be upset over what NS did. No matter how much they attempt to cover up, conceal , hide or bury that truth that faker is not the real JS but Dr. Han is fate,karma and just plain or right will make that truth come out and get Dr, Han to his family. As well as give faker closure with his abusive father. 

I sincerely do hope we do not end up with an extension but this is a MBC drama so I will not be surprised if it works out this way. I have not seen anything yet on a drama in the same time slot replacing it so I guess we will have to see the start date on the drama after this one to now if they extended it.

3 hours ago, sk0317 said:

One poster on another forum explained it really well that K-dramas adhere to a successful format and rarely strays from it. You get a few twists and turns in the plot but ultimately, the villains who are portrayed as smarter and more quick-witted, usually are forgiven and will be pardoned with a Kumbaya ending.

@sk0317, sad but true when it comes to drama villains. I can only count a handful of dramas were the villains were justly punished. Most historical dramas will have the villains pay for their crimes.  

I truly want to see Madam Mo, Madam Sa and Min Hee pay for their actions.....they probably won't.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if 'fake' JS' father eats some of the Geum's dumplings and starts asking question. 

Edit:  After watching ep 96, it appears he helped clarify that Dr Han's memory is that of the "neighbor". I wonder if Dr Han hears this will realize that the neighbor was his mother.

12 hours ago, lclarakl said:

This is spot on!!

In the preview, CJ seems surprised to find out Dr. Han and KPD haven't done a paternity test yet. It's not rocket science and it doesn't take a doctor to know a DNA test would be the first thing the two men should have done before arranging KPD to come live with the Geum's.

KPD told CJ the existence of a nice lady who was his neighbor back then. He might remember her and her name after seeing the picture of the trio papa Geum has in his possession. I think Dr. Han will find out more about his "neighbor (JJ)" from KPD or some part of his memory might return from hearing about his past from KPD.

His recollection isn't clear because he could be confused with the events surrounding him and the faker. In the faker's flashback, JJ intercepted and stopped KPD from beating KSW. She was kind and concerned for the poor kid she asked him to come over to her house to wash up. KSW was seen wearing a set of clean clothes and eating dumplings with Dr. Han. The clean clothes KSW were wearing probably belonged to Dr. Han's.

JJ showed the faker the same compassion and kindness she received from papa Geum when she was growing up in the same orphanage with papa Geum. I hope the faker remembers JJ's pleasant and unselfish demeanor although she wasn't materialistically blessed or financially well-off. She gave and provided the abused kid with what she could share, took him in and taught Dr. Han to learn how to share with the unfortunate boy.

The faker needs to come clean. It's now or never. Don't be tempted or be afraid to stand up to NS and MH. Now it's the right time for him to do the right thing.

The faker found out his real father has third stage liver cancer. He may have qualms coming forward now to reconcile with or acknowledge an abusive and almost absent father he hardly knew.

The truth is, his father was a stranger to him, and there is no book of etiquette setting out the rules for a deathbed rapprochement between an estranged parent and his child, especially one who has ill-treated and abandoned him during the formative years of his miserable life.

JR told the faker he is aware he didn't marry MH for love. JR said he knows how he feels from his own experience. JR regretted his decision back then and told the faker not to repeat the same mistake he has made.

So Madam Eun has spoken with JJ shortly before the fire and her death. She found out about Dr. Han from JJ and told MH about it. MH sure is one scary woman! I bet she would have kicked open the door to the faker's kitchen cum studio apartment if she had to!

She does act like a "kkangpae" (Korean: 깡패) and what we saw from her is only the start of her ignited wrath after realizing she has been "tricked" in her mind into a marriage with a fake heir. Her golden goose turned out to be a lame one and she is certainly not going to let the secret of  the imposter known to protect and cut her losses!

MH might have left the pen recorder at her mother's because she thought it would be safer there. The faker hasn't visited her and maybe doesn't even know the address there.

Little had MH expected her brother would have married and invited his wife, DN to come over to live with their mother. Let's hope either DN or MK finds the pen recorder with the incriminating bit of information that would shock them and his mom.

In my opinion, the characters in this drama, namely NS-SH, KPD-KSW, JR-Dr. Han all fail in some way to recognize (instantly and intuitively) the person they came face-to-face with is related to them by blood after living apart for so many years.

SH told Ji Sang (he didn't even make an appearance yesterday!) it's only in movies a long lost kid could recognize his or her own parent. I think what she said kind of sums up the moral of this drama to some extent.

Judging fron fake JS reaction when he realised that DrHan could have been the real JS, goes to show that he had nothing to do with the disappearance of young JS after the fire. He asked NS on real JS, whether he died or lost, so he was as dumbfounded as MH when it dawned on him that DrHan was once his playmate. From now is he going to slowly let it be known to DrHan or MH will take the upper hand and will not allow the truth to be revealed ...??? Won't put it past her .... that ambitious manipulative person...!!

Somehow, at the time when KPD will be in a bad stage of his cancer, and maybe dying from it, only will fake JS come forward to cry at his father's deathbed ... bloodline usually never denies the bond between them. So at this point the cookie crumbles .... as the saying goes. NS will have a lot to answer, she started this whole charade, lied through her teeth and tormented the young fake JS to submission, and live the lie created by her. 

Will NS be punished ....? She will leave the household, this time to sacrifice for her daughter Seolhwa. There's is no way SH/DrHan can be together since they would be step siblings. So someone has to give in .....  only proper for NS to submit defeat and walk away. NS too will be reprimand by father Geum for falsifying JJ's son, lied about her origins, in fact everything about her is a BG LIE ....!!

Cray Cray has contracted someone (likely a private detective) to do some background checks on KPD and KSW in order to confirm her greatest fears. The faker has denied he is KSW when MH confronted him at his "bachelor"'s pad. He asked her "What are you talking about? Are you crazy?" when MH pressed him and asked him if he is KPD's son since he has a scar on his right upper arm and she heard that he was hurt in the fire in Namwon from Madam Eun.

At the end of today's episode, SH addressed the faker as "Joon Sang-sshi" in front of KPD and that triggered his memory and he seems to recall the name of the boy who was KSW's playmate in Namwon.

In the preview, Dr. Han finally gets to see the incense pouch in Madam Eun's room. He recalls seeing it in Namwon. Madam Eun was seen relating what Dr. Han has told her in front of JR, MH and the faker, but was interrupted by the faker when he started saying, "Halmoni..."

Will the faker come clean and unveil his imposter mask before being found out?

The faker hasn't returned home and he is holed up in his studio apartment. The absence of her "grandson" makes Madam Eun unwell and NS suggested Dr. Han pays her a visit to have her examined at their home.

Ji Sang was seen reporting back for work after a shooting elsewhere. He met Dr. Han at the lobby and the two men were having a nice and friendly conversation about his role, work at PJ Foundation and the mobile free clinics I think before the faker appeared. He looked at the two half-brothers with mixed feelings and gave Ji Sang a lukewarm response when Ji Sang tried to stop him to speak with him.

Wow.... fake JS remembered been buddy-buddy with young DrHan. He was in a state of shocked and his flashback confirmed that he was woken up by JJ while the fire was at its height, but the door fell on JJ, and fake managed to run out. If so, he owed his life to DrHan's mother, and he should have at least the decency to come out clean with the truth, especially since they were friends once upon a time. Nevertheless DrHan is beginning to sense that fake has something troubling him. Fake facial expression is a giveaway, but since DrHan was not told that fake JS stayed in Namwon, he has to rely on stories from KPD. Many of KPD stories did not tally with DrHan little recollections of his days in Namwon, he needed a big hint coming from somewhere to make him realised that KPD isn't his father. Of course, as everyone here mentioned, the easiest and simple way is to do a DNA, but since he was still elated at the prospect that he located his father, he must have overlooked that part.  Not to worry, it will dawn on him to do it soon enough.  

Se Na despite being a pain with her direct words, was pretty observant as to DrHan non resemblance to KPD, and she even commented that Seolhwa does not have any semblance to her father. She calls a spade a spade at all times, which annoyed us too, and she was somehow right, even though she was seen as mean. She speaks her mind and said them out truthfully, if only the family take heed, the truth would surface earlier. 

12 hours ago, shebagirl said:

If so, he owed his life to DrHan's mother, and he should have at least the decency to come out clean with the truth, especially since they were friends once upon a time.

Sorry to shorten your post @shebagirl.

This!!! It looks like JJ was sleeping in between the two boys in the faker's flashback when the fire broke out. JJ awoke both boys and led Dr. Han out of the room. I think she left him outside and returned to her house after realizing the faker wasn't with them. That was when she lost her precious life trying to save and protect the faker, honoring her promise and word to the faker's father she would take care of his son in his absence.

Also, JJ was such a kind and considerate woman she would have done the same for the faker even if she was not asked to keep an eye on fake JS.

I wonder if NS was in another room at the time of the fire. In NS's flashback, she was seen in that house during the fire.

I too think fake JS should have the courage and decency to owe up to his "acts" and spill the beans before it's too late. The real healing for his battered soul, traumatic past and childhood can only begin when he tells the truth.

I think that the reason why Dr. Han feels so comfortable around the Geum's and opened up gradually to them (papa Geum in particular) was because Dr. Han's late mother was a lot like papa Geum. CJ too is such an accommodating and nice woman she helped make Dr. Han's "transition" much easier.

The familiar taste of papa Geum's "mandos" and the song CJ and papa Geum sang were sweet, pleasant, reassuring and comforting reminders of Dr. Han's forgotten childhood with JJ.

If NS is sharp/smart enough, she needs to start investigating why MH is asking her so many questions after she found out MH has eavesdropped on her conversation with the faker. She must take precautions from now on and be more wary of MH. She also needs to talk calmly with the faker and ask him about MH and the real reason behind his sudden decision to marry her.

All the Yoon's think it is strange the faker hasn't returned home after marrying MH who he claims he has wronged and therefore needs to take responsibility by marrying her. Yet no one "cares" enough to grill him on his "woes".  This should be the time for one of them to really talk to him and get him to open up.

At the rate things are going, JR will possibly make a more capable, reliable and focused Dr. Han the president of the PJ Medical Foundation. 

JR thinks the faker is too distracted. JR seems worried the faker needs a longer time to sort out his feelings/problems before he is able to get back to his usual self/demeanor.

The scene where the faker overheard Ji Sang calling Dr. Han "Hyeon" was a little "unbearable" since he knows they are half-siblings who share the same father.

I hope the faker doesn't disappoint us. But I have a bad premonition that the faker is not ready and will not come clean in today's episode. In episode 93, he was seen reminding himself he should not let Dr. Han know or find out he was his playmate when they were neighbors in Namwon.

He might tell Madam Eun not to mention or divulge his painful, tragic past and that fire that took "his mother's (JJ's)" life in front of an "outsider (Dr. Han)".

We have 27 more episodes before this drama ends so I guess the writer is going to drag the storyline on this subject a little longer before Dr. Han remembers and eventually finds out he is not KPD's son and is actually the son of his neighbor, JJ.

Sigh! The clues are already there, it's just that Seok Hoon does not want to investigate further, because the writers are d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g the story. Why rely on your hazy memories when you could ask KPD if he remembers the name of the neighbor, his playmate, etc. and he could also ask Papa Geum why his mandu tastes the same as the ones his mom (JJ) made. There's also the song that his mom sings, which Choo Ja remembers. Will it be up to viper 2 to track everything, fit the puzzle pieces together and go for the BIG REVEAL. Will this be her saving grace? I want her in prison with viper 1 and her money-hungry mother.

If only faker will come clean without viper 2 within earshot, then things can be discussed more calmly instead of explosive. After all, the Yoons (JR and G'ma Eun are after appearances) so they can investigate silently. They have the money to pay someone. If viper 2 can do it, why can't they when they are wealthier than her? She's spending her own money to find the truth for whatever purpose it may serve her. He's got some selfish motives as well.

I agree with @shebagirl. Despite SN's tactless comments, there's truth in them. She said Seok Hoon does not resemble KPD. In the picture when KPD was younger, he does look like faker. As usual, those who truly need to learn the truth, as @sk0317 pointed out, are taking their time, while the villains are busily gathering evidence.

Archived