Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Martial Universe 武动乾坤

I really am enjoying this drama. I continued to watch it raw and now I am out eisode 9. Just wished could understand everything being said on screen.  Since no one is commenting in this thread I will continue to do so by myself. Yay Yay 

Lin  Lang Tian

What is his deal? I can see he cares for Lin Dong  but yet sometimes he is cold to him. What is his deal and what is he up too. He also cares for Lin Quing Tan. He even cares for Lin Donf’s dad. I also think he hasn’t told anyone about LD’a special powers.  I really hate his tribe and he hates his tribe too. 

Lin Quing Tan 

She cares aloe for both Lin Dong and Lin Lang Tian. They used to be so close. I think she cares more about LD and than LQ. LD ‘s blood seems to sooth he poisoning powers will that be explained. 

LD has to two leading ladies but I believe his perfect match is Huan Huan. She fell for him hard and they have great chemistry. I love this character because he is simple and a family man. He is also kind and kind to the demons. He has already won over the ferret and the tiger. I am looking forward to his character development. 

• Like 3

@Wotad.. I agree chingu, This drama is funny and my OPT is Huan Huan and Li Dong.   

SPOIler

Spoiler

I think Li Lang Tian is in love with Li WQi Tang.  I wonder Do you think Li Lang Tian cares for Li Dong? Is everything he is doing really for a purpose and the father was in on it. I don't trust this guy and he is being used by the Yimo.  Huan Huan is already oin love with Li Dong. I wished Li Dong could see that she is crushing on him. I am not crazy about the fairy lady. In fact she gers on my nerve. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wotad.. I agree chingu, This drama is funny and my OPT is Huan Huan and Li Dong.   

SPOIler

Hide contents

I think Li Lang Tian is in love with Li WQi Tang.  I wonder Do you think Li Lang Tian cares for Li Dong? Is everything he is doing really for a purpose and the father was in on it. I don't trust this guy and he is being used by the Yimo.  Huan Huan is already oin love with Li Dong. I wished Li Dong could see that she is crushing on him. I am not crazy about the fairy lady. In fact she gers on my nerve. 

Yeah i prefer Huan Huan as well you dont really have to use spoilers for that its on the episodes already out.

I do think he cares for Li Dong you can sense that he sort of wants to protect his brother i think we will warm up towards the fairy lady. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Yeah i prefer Huan Huan as well you dont really have to use spoilers for that its on the episodes already out.

I do think he cares for Li Dong you can sense that he sort of wants to protect his brother i think we will warm up towards the fairy lady. 

@Wotad   I can't seem to read his character. The actor is doing a great job. I am bit like Li Dong just waiting for the bomb to drop concerning Li Lang Tian. Qi Tang has complete faith in him though. She is so sweet. 

One of the reasons, i like this drama is that each characters are flawed and we will be following their journey to becoming someone great. Every time I watch an episode Yang Yang is able to put a smile on my face. He is so charismatic. ..... :wub::wub: :heart: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wotad   I can't seem to read his character. The actor is doing a great job. I am bit like Li Dong just waiting for the bomb to drop concerning Li Lang Tian. Qi Tang has complete faith in him though. She is so sweet. 

One of the reasons, i like this drama is that each characters are flawed and we will be following their journey to becoming someone great. Every time I watch an episode Yang Yang is able to put a smile on my face. He is so charismatic. ..... :wub::wub: :heart: 

Yeah the novel readers dont like it but im enjoying the drama im never bored and time fly's past fast.

The only actor/actress im not a huge fan of is the sister of Li Dong. 

• Like 1

@Wotad agreed, not a huge fan of his 'sister' either, she is quite annoying and so is Wang Likun's character Ling Qingzhu, she always seems to be around Lin Dong and yet she doesn't like him.

The story sorta has a 'masculine' feel to it with a little bit of romance? but i'm an open-minded person, i will continue to watch just out of curiosity. It's a bit 'drag' atm, so hopefully the pace will pick up soon.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

@Wotad agreed, not a huge fan of his 'sister' either, she is quite annoying and so is Wang Likun's character Ling Qingzhu, she always seems to be around Lin Dong and yet she doesn't like him.

The story sorta has a 'masculine' feel to it with a little bit of romance? but i'm an open-minded person, i will continue to watch just out of curiosity. It's a bit 'drag' atm, so hopefully the pace will pick up soon.

your on episode 12? 

• Like 1

Probably going to wait a bit longer before starting this drama. I've read the novel and I don't really mind the changes, just curious on how the drama would end.

As for Lin Lang Tian:

Spoiler

He's not a protagonist. One of Lin Dong's strongest/annoying rival.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Wotad said:

i agree i love this couple alot more what ep is that gif from?

@Wotad  This from episode 13 chingu.  Don't they look so cute together? There times she get that puppy look in her eyes when he talks to her. He whole facial expression changes when she talks to him.  :wub::wub::lol:

I am up to episode 19 and still loving it. I hope i can continue to love this drama. One think I enjoy is that the drama is fast pace and it is a story about adventure, growth, treasure hunting , making alliances and finding your family. 

Chingu's I am so worried and starting to dislike Li Dong's sister. I am afraid she might end up betraying him because of her affections for Li Lang Tian.  

*SPoiler *

Spoiler

In the future episode, LLT is looking for the special rock and he tried asking his sister for it. He might try to use her love for her brother to get he to give it to him. When he wants the rock for himself or his mistress. 

I noticed that LLT's mistress is attracted to LLT . But LLT wants Li Qi Tang, I really do hate love triangles. It is hard to see who will end up with whom.  :cold_sweat::cold_sweat: