006qiKvgly1fu13gu07x9j31jk0vbb29.jpg

006qiKvgly1fu13gq661qj31jk0vb1ky.jpg

My ship

Ep 1-2 available with Eng subtitles 

On Tue Aug 07 2018 at 8:52 AM, LSGLMH_88 said:

Has it started finally?

Yes

12 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@RPM how was it? Unable to watch it as of now..give us a brief synopsis..

First 2 episodes are good . Nothing Much just introduction and his struggle to obtain a medicine for his father. He met with second lead actress and fall in love with her:bawling:.

HuanHuan (main lead actress so cute) is in competition with Second lead actress in power and love both. 

Everyone searching for descendant /successor .

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, RPM said:

First 2 episodes are good . Nothing Much just introduction and his struggle to obtain a medicine for his father. He met with second lead actress and fall in love with her:bawling:.

HuanHuan (main lead actress so cute) is in competition with Second lead actress in power and love both. 

Everyone searching for descendant /successor .

i think it is not completely following the book... female leads do not turn up so soon... nonetheless I will watch it without any pre-conceived notion...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

i think it is not completely following the book... female leads do not turn up so soon... nonetheless I will watch it without any pre-conceived notion...

In novel with whom he end up..?

Ice princess or fairy

In the 1st epi., it started off like Gladiator and Yang Yang was pretty playful (so like him) but what i didn't like was the visual effects and the CGI, they were pretty slow, it's so obvious that they were doing every punching and fighting scene in slo-mo.

I've only seen the 1st episode so hopefully it will get better as i go along and the only reason y I'm continuing with it is bcos of Yang Yang :D.

6 hours ago, RPM said:

In novel with whom he end up..?

Ice princess or fairy

Spoiler

Theoretically he ends up with both the girls at the end of the novel. But I assume the drama isn't even going to reach that far and by the looks of it, a totally different storyline. Goodbye harem/polygamy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, crippledmoose said:

Hide contents

Theoretically he ends up with both the girls at the end of the novel. But I assume the drama isn't even going to reach that far and by the looks of it, a totally different storyline. Goodbye harem/polygamy.

The show wont show the end? 

On 8/9/2018 at 10:34 AM, Wotad said:

I actually like the cgi i dont see the issues maybe ive got used to bad cgi but i think the animals look decent. 

@Wotad.. I love the animals too. They looks o cute, I love the Fire Pytheon Tiger. :heart::heart: